[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you looking forward to most about the upcoming Amerikan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images (14).jpg (20 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
20 KB, 512x288
What are you looking forward to most about the upcoming Amerikan Fourth Reich?
>>
Annexing canada
>>
the dank memes
>>
>>56771906
This
>>
>>56771677
Be an ss obergruppenfuher
My dream
>>
Labor reform so smaller companies in blue collar industries no longer have to perform in a weird vacuum where workers receive no protections.

Oh and a cheap cheesy sense of fulfillment for all my everyday chores!
>>
>>56771677
canada annexation
>>
>>56771677
>What are you looking forward to most about the upcoming Amerikan Fourth Reich?

Taking California back from the Latrino cockroaches that infest that state.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>>
>>56772087
>>56771866
you two are fucking keks gtfo out of my country

if you're so enthralled with being an american feel free to going join the mexis and dindu's down there and shred your canadian passport
>>
>>56771937
I see someone has been watching The man in the high castle.
>>
>>56771677
BLM BTFO Illegals BTFO . Restoring some law, order, integrity, sense into this cess of a once great country. Taking it back where it belongs. My ancestors didn't die for this insane trash.
>>
AD VICTORIUM.
>>
>>56771677
america would never be so great as the fourth reich.
>>
>>56772087
>>When
>>
>>56771677
roflstomping Germany again.

We need to get those keks sorted.
>>
>>56771677

Liberating Canada from faggot prince Teudeu (Or however that faggot's name is spelled). Can't wait to share unpinned mags with my Canadian bros.

New Uniforms, Hope Führer Trump gets us some third Reich inspired uniforms

No more beaner acceptance and no Syrian scumbags. Oh hey Europeans and East Asians have to jump though flaming hoops but shitskins get in for free? Fuck that.

No more SJW bullshit like fat acceptance, and enabling mental cases to mutilate their genitals and give their adopted kids sex change operations.

Hail Trump friends.
>>
>>56772408

Soon, buddy. Can't wait to show you guys the pleasure of the second amendment.
>>
>>56772149

The US military will have to re-adopt man-portable flame throwers for that. That means new jobs in the weapons building department.
>>
My children living in a safe place.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.