[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mississippi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: mississippi.jpg (27 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
mississippi.jpg
27 KB, 418x328
Anyone here from or been to Mississippi? Thoughts?

I just got back and found the following things great:

-Highly segregated with blacks and whites occupying different cities and even regions
-White areas have a lot of new development so the place feels new while having history
-Many beautiful ranch properties and country homes
-Inexpensive

Is the state the best option for a conservative wanting to escape liberals?
>>
>>56771363

Alabama is like that too

I highly recommend the segregated cities

grew up in one, rarely saw a black person for 10 years until you go on "that side" of the city

works pretty well in my opinion

no one bothers anyone
>>
Mississippi is in the middle of niggerville. Go far north say Maine or NH to avoid them.
>>
>>56771528
Can confirm, lived in Alabama my whole life. You only experience liberals if you look for them. And even if you don't, liberals tend to flock in small groups here so they dont get BTFO by logic and evidence of muh oppreshun and privelij
>>
File: IMG_2875.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2875.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>56771528
>>56771729
The only part of Alabama I went to was Mobile, to see the stadium spoke at, just to see it for fun. Alabama doesn't advertise itself for tourism that well. It seems to mostly concentrate on civil rights era sites, but doesn't promote much else for whatever reason. I've heard Montgomery is one of the prettiest cities in the U.S.
>>
File: IMG_2880.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2880.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>56772884
*Trump spoke at
>>
>>56771363
Mississippian here. Ocean Springs and Oxford are really nice places, but white people unfortunately cause most of the crime.

We also have really lax gun laws, some really cool (and quiet) national forests, and you meet some of the nicest people anywhere along with some of the shittiest.

Plus, okra and fried catfish. Fuck the rest of you.
>>
>>56771599
shhh
>>
>>56773885
On the other hand, there are places where you can walk into a gas station and buy a gun legitimately, while you watch a drug deal go down outside, but you can't even have beer
>>
>>56773885
>white people unfortunately cause most of the crime.
That's first. Why?
>>
Louisiana here, been through west MS a few times.

The Natchez Trace is a cool place if you like to ride.

It's definitely full of redguard infested and rundown shitholes though.
>>
File: 1447881073333.png (163 KB, 2400x920) Image search: [Google]
1447881073333.png
163 KB, 2400x920
>>56771363
fuck mississippi

Alabama blows also

>Not living in Gubner Jindal's Swamp Playhouse
>>
>>56774047
Drug related crimes and domestic violence lately. Also seems like most of the auto burglary and home invasion are caused by whites. Niggers just get in trouble for beating the shit out of each other and smoking crack.
>>
File: 1436908707804.jpg (194 KB, 780x744) Image search: [Google]
1436908707804.jpg
194 KB, 780x744
>>56774467
>tfw north Louisiana
>>
>>56774467
>Jindal's

No longer. Area code?
>>
>>56774396
The Natchez trace is notorious for having faggots shooting meth into each others' dicks on the side of the road
>>
I live on the coast of Mississippi. Its pretty segregated for the most part. The more of the middle you go, the more niggers there are (Gulfport, Biloxi). Even the schools are segregated. Blacks hang with the blacks, whites hang with the whites.
>>
>>56774699
I never witnessed that.

Guess I missed out on that fun.
>>
>>56774584
...504.... but originally from Mandeville
>>
Mississippi has great divorce laws.
>>
>>56775055
504 as well, but I spend more time elsewhere
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.