[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ actually believe that "white privelege"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 17
Does /pol/ actually believe that "white privelege" doesnt exist? Are you really on an equal footing being born in modernized Europe and conflict-torn 3rd world country? I am a European and I thank God every day that I had the privelege of being born into a European family.
>>
>>56771304
white privilege does exist

but around here we call it "comfy"

we get to be comfy because we arnt out making ourselves "uncomfy"

that is our white privilege
>>
What you've described has nothing to do with the colour of your skin.
>>
>>56771304
The definition of privilege is that it is "unearned advantage." We do earn our advantages by not acting like fucking niggers.
>>
>>56771445
/thread
>>
File: OY VEY.png (230 KB, 419x448) Image search: [Google]
OY VEY.png
230 KB, 419x448
>>56771304
>white privilege
You mean being privileged to enjoy the benefits that their founding fathers created for them in establishing the country, while all the dindus suck on welfare and affirmative action, and brown people come flooding in from around the world to get a taste of the freedom created by the white people.

Also, I'm not white.
>>
We are actually worse off than 3rd worlders because their standard of living is lower. Equal ground would be me being able to have 30 children, while I shit out in the fields and bang rocks together for a living. The only "work" I'd have to do is hunt and protect my family.

So third worlders actually have it easier, since when we go homeless we are fucked, but when they go homeless it's business as usual.

Does that make sense?

They are two different environments, you can't compare them.
>>
File: muh_minorties.jpg (67 KB, 354x395) Image search: [Google]
muh_minorties.jpg
67 KB, 354x395
>I am a European
>>
File: 1439522433315.png (17 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1439522433315.png
17 KB, 625x626
>>56771304
>>
>>56771445
We are born in an environment where there are no incentives to act like niggers. You would be different if every day you had to fight for your existence.
>>
How to get white privilege:
1. Don't act like a fucking nigger.

That's a really tough one for some people who place "keepin it real" over being civilized
>>
>>56771304
>Different races have different internal cultures which extend to the family level
>Surprised that one is good and the other not
White people are succesful because they're more likely to come from unbroken homes, more likely to have positive parental influence, and less likely to fall to crime and drugs and "gangbanging" as a result

It's not hard.
>>
>>56771533
>>56771547
Dank memes lads, keep em coming.
>>
>>56771642
Read OP.
>>
>>56771304
Why do people consider this abhorrent skellington to be attractive?
Is it the muh 'ass and hips are for niggers' stormtard meme? Or do the stormfags have no standards?
>>
>>56771304
Nonwhites can have nonfucked countries just as well as whites. They just refuse to.
>>
>>56771304
you don't have to be white to live in a first world country.

And my ancestors worked for that privilege, to pass it down to their children. what i have worked for, i will pass down to my descendants and not distribute to some niggers like a communist.

Damn straight i have advantages and i deserve it, because essentially, genetically i am my ancestors who chose to came to europe.

And like that, i will give advantages to my descendants.
>>
>>56771527
Founding fathers? It was centuries of statescraft and endless wars and shit like the Magna Carta
>>
>>56771304
It's not privilege. It's superiority.

Technically the privileged folk are the non-whites born into white nations. If they were born within their native countries they would be fucked.
>>
>>56771589
>no incentives to act like a nigger
No incentives that we value but there definitely are. You can get rich and famous acting like a hood rat. And, thanks to the Large Nosed Cabal, it's "cool" to act like a nigger these days. It's been that way since the 20s and 30s when jazz became big and niggers were the hip thing to be
>>
>>56771304
I wouldn't call it white privilege. Rather, its white birthright.
>>
>>56771748
it's cause of her image ya know like the whole package she is like 7/10 otherwise but the whole thing is so taboo u just wanna pull her beef flaps to either side and stick ur tongue so far up her butthole u can taste her mouth
>>
>>56771732
I'm ignoring op and just commenting on the topic of white privilege
>>
>>56771799
many ancestors worked hard and accomplished alot only to have it taken away by some rivals, alot of it just comes from their environment
>>
File: 1447116173794.gif (966 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1447116173794.gif
966 KB, 500x579
>>56771304

Privilege isn't determined by race, it's determined by whether or not you had successful parents. Using race as a demarcation for privilege is ridiculous, and the only ones pushing it are racists themselves for seeing it that way. Privilege isn't a bad thing itself, because everyone should aspire to create more privilege for the next generation. This is essentially the American dream (upward mobility), and when you decry privilege you're attacking that idea, namely because you want to blame all of your problems on someone else.
>>
>>56771304
Do you even live in all white country?Do those even exist nowadays?
>>
>>56771304
go back to africa nigger
>>
>>56771304
>Does /pol/ actually believe that "white privelege" doesnt exist? Are you really on an equal footing being born in modernized Europe and conflict-torn 3rd world country? I am a European and I thank God every day that I had the privelege of being born into a European family.

You're implying that we're all equals. That's some communism tier brainwashing you're dealing with right there.

De-program yourself before you ask stupid questions.
>>
Yes but its ok because us and them. I think this multiculture needs a few generations more.
>>
It's a priviledge, but it's an earned priviledge. Europeans have worked hard and made prosperous countries, so i'm ENTITLED to its benefits.
>>
>>56772011
Face it, its determined by luck. You could have been born to a billionaire or to a starving 3rd world family.
>>
>>56771589
I grew up around gypsies who had the same opportunities as me. None of them even finished high school because they'd rather just steal shit and sell drugs and fuck their cousins. It's not the environment, it's the fucking culture.
>>
>>56771748
>Mexican hating on a 5'10" beauty
Hmm, i wonder why...
>>
>>56771304

Here's a great example of white privilege

https://youtu.be/n74HBrrFnIc
>>
>>56771748

Because she doesn't have a single drop of spic blood inside her.

That's what makes her so beautiful.
>>
>>56771530
Based leaf
>>
>>56772157

Basically, yes.
>>
>>56771991
>many ancestors worked hard and accomplished alot only to have it taken away by some rivals, alot of it just comes from their environment.

>alot of it just comes from their environment
Should have picked the right environment to move to then.

>only to have it taken away by some rivals
Well i'll do my best so that the same doesn't happen to me, my family, or the white race.
>>
File: 1448081753467.gif (2 MB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
1448081753467.gif
2 MB, 643x539
Privilege is fitting in an airline seat when some of us are required to pay for two because we are proud, body positive, healthy adults!
Privilege is getting called by your correct gender pronoun when in line at McDonald's, opposed to being misgendered as "ma'am" when its obvious you should be called "sqeexrm"
Privilege is not being raped daily by MEN spreading their legs on the bus!
Privilege is white CIS people not being ashamed of who they are!
>>
>>56771304
>>56771375
White privilege is the concept that whites started out ahead of all other races and has forever sought to maintain its advantage.

The reality is that Africans were around first, Asians second and Euros third. Meaning, if we're all equal blacks should be ahead because they've had more time to get ahead.

People who complain about 'white privilege' invariably take the position that humanity started about 300-500 years ago
>>
>>56772263
It is LUCK. roll the dice and that will determine how successful you are.
>>
>>56771589
You are born into an enviroment where there are no incentives to act like niggers because your ancestors had enough common sense to create a decent society for future generations while those niggers in africa were breeding like cockroaches without any regard for the future.
>>
>>56771304
White privilege isn't a thing. The only privilege is wealth. A rich black man has more privilege than a poor white man.
>>
>>56772373
How can you take credit for work that your ancestors did? It has nothing to do with you. Your parents could have not even met and you wouldn't exist.
>>
File: 1561684.jpg (128 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1561684.jpg
128 KB, 1600x900
White privilege is having the whole world as your pussy buffet. EVERY race of women has a strong subset that love White cock. If you're a forever alone White man, you're a racist fuck, plain and simple.
>>
File: 1434179808944.jpg (123 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1434179808944.jpg
123 KB, 900x900
I was born in South Africa.
The government disbanded the commandos(militia) when I was young citing they were 'tools of the apartheid'
They were almost the only thing keeping us safe. The other thing was farmwatch.
Guess what got outlawed next?
Tell me, how many of these "oppressed minorities" had to live their childhood behind razorwire?

Here's a video of the South African president singing 'kill the boer'
https://youtu.be/6fzRSE_p1Ys

dom kaffer
>>
>>56771304
Just another thing for people to create, bitch about them dump when the next thing roles around.

Everyone remember the hole in the ozone layer? When's the last time that was mentioned? It's all about climate change now

Endless cycle of repetition
>>
>>56772342
Simply luck would mean that there is no correlation between being white and wealthy.

Also luck is not everything. It's a combination of decisions and luck.

Anyways, my ancestors made the right decisions and had some luck, I still won't give away what they worked for.

White privilege is bullshit, it's first world privilege at best and not only white countries are first world countries.

>>56772488
Because we are our ancestors. Their blood runs within us. We might not be their personality, but we are their genes. They worked so that their children could have powers. If they work for something, then they get to decide whom to give it to, and we'll always fight for the right to decide it, whether you like it or not.
>>
>>56771304
But what you described has nothing to do with being white, but with being born in Europe.
People of all races can be born into advantageous situations. Do you think Beyonce and Jay-Z's daughter will face hardship on the scale of a homeless person in her life?
>>
>>56771304
>Does /pol/ actually believe that "white privelege" doesnt exist?
Sure

>I am a European and I thank God every day that I had the privelege of being born into a European family.
>I thank God every day
And here's why.

In today's godless society, you can't just be humble and thankful for good providence, you have to apologetic and self-destructive to appease the envious.
>>
>>56772654
someone read "voice of our ancestors" there.
good choice bro
>>
File: 1447003081851.jpg (27 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
1447003081851.jpg
27 KB, 260x384
>>56772488
>>How can you take credit for work that your ancestors did?
BECAUSE THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF EVOLUTION YOU FUCKING IDIOT

The progressives have gone so far left that they went off the deep end and came around the other side.
>>
>>56772488
God you're retarded, it's fucking natural for parents to think of their children's future, those nigegrs in africa never did that and as such they're paying the consequences.

Why should white people blame themselves because they were born in a society that values their own children?
>>
>>56772747
Actually i've never read it. I got to that conclusion myself bro. But it sounds like i should read it. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>56772654
https://youtu.be/ESBXOOMi7SE
>>
>>56772488
For centuries parents have tried to pass things onto children; some sort of asset whether it'd be money, land, houses, furniture, etc, regardless of culture. It's not a uniquely white thing.
>>
>>56772868
weird.
your statement is almost a direct quote.
I'm sure you will enjoy it then..go ahead and read it
>>
File: privilege.jpg (65 KB, 599x666) Image search: [Google]
privilege.jpg
65 KB, 599x666
implying Jews aren't the most privileged people in the country
>>
>>56771304
>being born in modernized Europe and conflict-torn 3rd world country

That's territorial/continental privilege you're talking about.
>>
>>56772654
>>56772833
>>56772861
>>56772912
Im not too sure on that guys. On average, people just fuck and then a child is born. Not that long ago there was no "planning for a better future", children were the parents' assets. You are there to help with the farm and care for parents in their old age.
>>
>>56773107
Anytime someone mentions the "white male" over-representation in IT I get pissed because it's like 40% Asian but the country is maybe 3% Asian at best.

>groups other than whites being wildly overrepresented is just fine
>it's just whites we want to fuck over
>>
>>56773152
And who the fuck do you think inherits the farm once the parents die you idiot?
>>
>>56771304
Not a privilege,a birthright.
Our ancestors worked hard to provide the society we have today.
Theirs did not.
Not my fault,I have no obligation to help.
I help where and when I'm able,but it is my choice,not yours.
>>
>>56773270
On average, the oldest sibling given that he isnt murdered in his sleep by the next runner up. However, people do not willfully die either, on average. The fact that you inherit the farm is not due to your parents' good will, but simply because it defaults to you once they die.
>>
>>56773362
Western Civilization was born in the region in which ISIS is chopping little childrens heads off right now. Want me to explain further or do you at least have a basic idea?
>>
>>56773399
>but simply because it defaults to you once they die.
that's the entire point of the fucking argument
it's non-biological evolution
not only do we pass on our genes, but we pass on our life's work so they can build off of it
>>
File: mfw attolini 8.jpg (48 KB, 900x576) Image search: [Google]
mfw attolini 8.jpg
48 KB, 900x576
>>56772488
>How can you take credit for work that your ancestors did?

MFW it's called pride.
>>
I can only reason with this privilege bullshit outside of some social agenda trying to shame and downplay any kind of white progression. Sure, in white countries white people tend to have the highest living standard amongst any of it's minorities. That ought to be common sense.

I don't come from a wealthy family, but i'm white. I don't strive for power or any superiority over other groups. I am white, so therefor I am an opressive beast who is responsible for slavery and suffering of millions of people who didn't have the luck of being born with my same skin tone. Maybe if I was born in Sudan, with pinecone skin, I might live long enough to be graced with the locals dubbing me privileged too.
>>
>>56773152
>Im not too sure on that guys. On average, people just fuck and then a child is born

But first they make sure that they have enough food and other resources for a child.

Our ancestors did everything they could so that their children could carry on the family lineage.

It's not only about planning a better future, it was always about carrying on a family lineage.

To ensure that the offspring would carry on the lineage, they would be passed the resources they need to take care of that, and they would be prepared for it by giving them knowledge, to use those resources efficiently, and make more of them.

>You are there to help with the farm and care for parents in their old age.

Oh i'll gladly take care of my ancestors and honor them. Me and my family take care of eachother. And my parents have always been sacrificial for their children.

It's a mutual sacrifice and i'll always love and honor my parents. But for them and for me, the most important part was and will always be to continue the family.

>>56772937
That is pretty weird, i like it. Gonna look more into it soon.

Western Civilization was born in the region in which ISIS is chopping little childrens heads off right now. Want me to explain further or do you at least have a basic idea?

Western civilization is born in the west. you're talking about the middle east.
>>
>>56771304
Half asian here...

What the fuck is white privilege?

I get so much 'unearned' priority shit for being a visible minority.

The only 'non-privilege' I feel that I have, is that stupid fucking white bitches get offended on my behalf when someone in my group calls one another a chink, nigger, spic, wetback, retard, frog, limp-dick, zipperhead, fish, raisin, etc.

My main group of friends are a mixed bag: half asian guy, mediterranean fag, black dude, eastern european caucasian, and one pasty white irish faggot.

None of us get offended by racist shit, and at the bar recently I called the irish bloke a chink because he was drunk as fuck and he had asian glow. This white bitch decided to get all offended on my behalf, even though I was the one that said chink.

What the fuck is going on? Am I seriously not able to be considered a racist?

White men have it real shitty these days because women are fucking retarded and have been encouraged to voice their un-examined opinions.
>>
>>56773399
>On average, the oldest sibling

In elite countries we have wills, bro. Wills.
>>
>>56772937
just so you know.
the "
>Western Civilization was born in the region in which ISIS is chopping little childrens heads off right now. Want me to explain further or do you at least have a basic idea?

Western civilization is born in the west. you're talking about the middle east."

part was not in response to you, but to >>56773498
>>
>>56771304
My ancestors fought form my priviledge, thus not being a priviledge, but an earned right. Not only that, white nations support africans and other imbeciles way more than they support poor shitholes like mine for geopolitical reasons, yet I'm not complaining, I'm not immigrating in doves to get welfare. I don't murder, or steal or rape, I study, I work, I endure.
>>
>>56773639
My thoughts exactly except i'm hispanic, white sjws getting offended on my behalf in order to feel holier than thou make me sick desu

Also

>asian
>that flag
kek
>>
>>56771304
Speaking of which do Japan and worst Korea also have white privilege? They have it pretty comfy back there too.
>>
>>56773639
Your examples has nothing to do with white privilege, it's about white people paying some sort of shit to non white people for either things that happened in the past or inherently within white people like original sin. It's only something black people have a hard on for, and ironically, white SJWs who grew up in generally middle class environments.
>>
the only privilege that exists is money
>>
>>56771304
>confusing race privilege and regional/country privilege
No one is suggesting that being born in America is the same as being born in Syria. We are talking about two races born in the same place.
>>
>>56771304
Do you get privilege because your skin is white? No. Do you get privilege because white people tend to raise their kids and act correctly? Yes.
>>
>>56771304
>privelege of being born into a European family.
There are a lot of shitty white families. Lots of great black families. White privilage implies a white person can get a job easier and will higher pay for doing the same job as other peoples.

Now do you honestly think white privilege exists?
>>
>>56773823
>>My ancestors fought for my priviledge
tbqh this too
Europe was the best at protecting its society/culture, now fuck off
>>
>>56774032
wrong.
as soon as someone starts looking for privileges someone might have you will find it...that's why the whole concept is retarded.
marxist hermeneutics at its best
>>
>>56774054
In fact it's the opposite.
Nobody in USA gives a fuck that appalachia is full of millions of poor, unemployed, starving white people. Nobody gives a fuck. Jim Webb tried to be the voice of them and basically got kicked out of the DNC debate.

But if you're black or some other non-model minority?
Welcome aboard the free shit train, son. Next stop MIT.
>>
>>56774144
>wrong

no
>>
File: 1448341088004.jpg (18 KB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
1448341088004.jpg
18 KB, 400x285
>>56772201
>>
>>56774245
I see your point.
your eloquence made me rethink my statement.
thanks for enlightening me
>>
The concept of privilege is the idea that certain people have innate or conferred advantages over other people. Simply put, that life is not fair. This statement is true. However, the idea of WHITE privilege, is the idea that simply being white makes you in a better situation. then a non-white person in the same position, and that this applies to all situations.

Its false, and its false for two reasons. The first, is that all these little nitpicking 'privileges' are insignificant compared to the 'privileges' of a high IQ [60% genetic], a stable homelife, and a good socio-economic class. If you are middle class, decently smart, and have a semi-stable home life, you have no room to talk about racial privileges, which are completely insignificant by comparison. A white homeless man is not in a significantly superior position to a black homeless man, and so forth.

And the second reason its false, is because in modern america, every race has pro/cons, it is not a simple color ranking system. Minorities have outright institutions promoting their races interest, and yet call informal racism 'institutionalized racism'. They have actual institutions of racism and say that. Not to mention they can excuse their failings by means of their race, they can express pride in their race without being accused of racism, and so on. Its not a clear-cut "Being White is life on easy mode" like these stupid sons of bitches would like to paint it as.

They continue to put up more and more inequalities in favor of minorities while telling white people, especially young white men, that they are guilty for crimes they never committed, but cannot take pride in their ancestors, or race, and that they have life on easy mode despite being passed over for colleges or jobs for less qualified brown people. Its insane, and if they don't cut this SJW shit out, they're going to get Nazi'd at some point.
>>
>>56774245
I've gotta agree with the austrian dude.
Money does not match the definition of privilege
>>
>>56771304
We inherited Europe because our ancestors fought and died for it. We dont owe it to anyone.

Any and all advantages we have in our homeland are absolutely earned. Having said that, there is no longer anything that whites have in white countries that nonwhites cannot have. Whites are not given anything for being white.
Societal Privilege does not exist in the US or Europe.
It is a cultural marxist belief and the purpose is to turn nonwhites against whites and sow distrust in white countries.
>>
>>56771304
>poor countries are only poor and stupid because of their location
>you're only successful because of having white skin

Do you know how stupid you are?
>>
>>56771304
if you are white in South Africa you are really privileged lmao
>>
>>56774153
This. West Virginia is 96% white, and it is the state with the highest unemployment rate as of Oct 2015, and it has the lowest wage growth in the entire nation. Of course you never hear any aid being given there, nor do you see any MSM talking about it. The state itself is basically swept under the rug and doesn't actually exist.
>>
>>56771304
So basically you are saying a privilege exists for us because we were born in our native lands and it's wrong for us to have rights in our homelands that foreigners do not?
Go eat a dick you commie shill white privilege doesn't exist because if it does that means nigger privilege, spic privileges, kebab privilege, Asian privilege, Indian privileges, and native American privilege exists in which case that means none of them are special and It would be about as news worthy as saying the sky is blue
>>
>>56771304
This is literally the ruling class telling the poor to be angry at the working and middle class. That is what this is.
Jews have privilege.
They also have an obsession with defending their crimes and privilege by getting out ahead of the opposition and misdirecting popular anger.
Tom Weiner, the intellectual basis for this whole mess and the originator and most enthusiastic propagator of the term "White Privilege," is of -- well, I'll let you guess what ancestry.
>>
>>56772488
Liberals hate their own blood.
People of the same race share common blood. Nations were homogenous for the most part until the late 20th century, meaning you and your countrymen had common blood. Your ancestors spent their whole lives fighting and sacrificing for you. Your blood is not yours, your genes are not yours. You are borrowing them and you must pass them on unsullied.
>>
>>56774579
because WV also has some of the lowest crime rates so nobody cares
if you cry loud enough maybe you'll get some help, don't expect a reward for being good

the fact is, appalachia got absolutely FUCKED by the rust belt and moving factories overseas, but nobody gives two shits. Why should I care about kaffer?
>>
>>56774611
This is the real problem.
Blacks will settle down as soon as Zero leaves office.
Jew haters are the real dindus. Despite what happens, he dindu nuffin and dere always gonna be jooz dat steals his moneys, and that will never go away.
>>
>>56774617
And all the bitching about borders in the Middle East is that the Brits paid no attention to tribes when they drew the borders.
Because everyone knows diversity breeds warfare. Always have and always will. But it doesn't fit the leftist agenda in our case. That's only for Iraq.
>>
File: 1446287741465.png (84 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
1446287741465.png
84 KB, 259x259
>>56772320
>Dumb pol tier answer that doesn't take things like geography, history or culture into account.
Also if whites are superior to Blacks and Asians because of IQ and dominance then surely Jews must be superior to whites. If a white person who thinks he is innately superior to blacks applies the same logic in relation to Jews if he is intellectually honest he'll realize that he is inferior goyim scum.
>>
>>56776089
>Also if whites are superior to Blacks and Asians because of IQ and dominance then surely Jews must be superior to whites. I
there's no evidence of jews having a higher IQ on average outside of heavily flawed studies that took large white samples and tiny jewish/asian samples

Israel's IQ is nigger-tier
>>
>>56776146

Jews are the smartest ethnicity. There are countless studies.

Even non scientific studies:http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2006/12/6/burden-of-proof-at-1002-am/

How does it feel to be the nigger of Jews, cracker
>>
Japanese Prime minister Nakasone said America's average IQ was falling because of the increasing populations of Blacks and Mexicans. Predictably, there were screams of protest from the ACLU and others but Nakasone refused to apologise.
>>
>>56776343
if jews are so smart, why did they get genocided?
>>
>>56771304

>Implying white culture wasn't responsible for over a thousands years of research, fighting for the truth, and technological progress.
>Implying whites didn't have to claw tooth and nail to achieve their societies.
>Implying the rest of the world didn't benefit from all of this increased knowledge and technology.

Fuck off Tyrone.
>>
>>56776146
>IQ studies are flawed.
You sound like a BLM tier nog. If you compared the IQ of blacks from say Massachusetts and and whites from Appalachia you'd find little difference if not higher IQ from the blacks.

>>56776343
You guys are just a white man's version of BLM. You find yourselves outdone by the Jews in everything and must rage on teh interwebs to make yourselves feel better
>>
File: 1433027559331.jpg (57 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1433027559331.jpg
57 KB, 500x319
>>56771304
>Does /pol/ actually believe that "white privelege" doesnt exist?

It certainly does and it's well earned.
Being a member of the master race hath its privileges, it's ridiculous, how vastly superior white people are.
>>
File: 1431162982700.gif (29 KB, 276x315) Image search: [Google]
1431162982700.gif
29 KB, 276x315
>>56776706
>You sound like a BLM tier nog. If you compared the IQ of blacks from say Massachusetts and and whites from Appalachia you'd find little difference if not higher IQ from the blacks.
>>
Poverty is not the cause. The poorest whites nearly outscore the richest blacks on the SAT:
http://isteve.blogspot.no/2014/03/2008-sat-scores-by-race-by-income.html
>>
>>56771304
There is no "white privelage", there is rich privelage. Many whites in poor countries in Europe are living way below poorest people in USA.
Now look at Middle East and all the oil countries where they are so rich they can build the most advanced city in the middle of the desert. I don't hear libtards crying about arab privelage.

Now even tho rich privilage exists you can't be fucking serious to blame people for being born in rich families.
>>
File: obamacare.jpg (12 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
obamacare.jpg
12 KB, 305x165
>>56777052
Maybe in your culture.
>>
>>56771304
I don't care either way. Either you advance technology and overall quality of life, or you don't. People that talk about white privilege do not advance anything worthwhile.

"Privilege checking" and safe spaces from free speech are also a violation of the first amendment, and blatantly against the ideals this country was founded on.
>>
>>56776868
Too bad I got a 1260 without trying. But yeah Jews are keking y'all big time
>>
>>56776089
>call the logic dumb, doesn't disprove it
Stay mad nigger

I also have no doubt that Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs, but do so for two reasons: being Jewish is self-selecting and IQ =! being overall better than everyone. For example skinny niggers run long distance better than whites but running long distances better isn't the only thing that aids survival - just like IQ
>>
The white privilege of being the most raped race of the 20th century.
>>
>>56779898
You mean 21st
>>
>>56771304
>white privilege
Explain Jews and non shitskin Asians, who are far more successful on average. It's not white privilege, it's 'how well you fit into society' privilege. Niggers don't fit into white society which is why they're the lowest common denominator. Imagine me moving to Japan. Would I have my 'white privilege' there? That's the answer to your question. Ask me if anything's unclear.
>>
>>56771304
Poles and other Eastern Europeans in UK face more racism than British Jamaicans. Also I am pretty certain that life in Japan is better than in war torn Ukraine.
>>
>>56771304
a little, there also jewish privlige.
and black privlige.
its like an rpg where every race has different stats.
sure a black man can be a doctor but its harder for him to achive that goal because of the culture set around "ay nigga shiggi diggi wite womenz highig yeye" but look at ben carson, mother tucker split mutated twins.
its also harder for a white man to become
a rapper because vannilla ice fucked that up.
its also harder for a jew to be accepted as a nazi, but hitlers doctor was jewish.
My point is each race can do what they want if they try hard enough but some races have to try harder for some things while other not as hard for other things.
>>
>>56771304
a little, there also jewish privlige.
and black privlige.
its like an rpg where every race has different stats.
sure a black man can be a doctor but its harder for him to achive that goal because of the culture set around "ay nigga shiggi diggi wite womenz highig yeye" but look at ben carson, mother tucker split mutated twins.
its also harder for a white man to become
a rapper because vannilla ice fucked that up.
its also harder for a jew to be accepted as a nazi, but hitlers doctor was jewish.
My point is each race can do what they want if they try hard enough but some races have to try harder for some things while other not as hard for other things.
Maybe because of biological differenses maybe because of cultural, idk desu senpai
>>
>>56780886
Well put, Schlomo
>>
>>56771304

>European
>American flag

This sad.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.