[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Switzerland -67% of public voted to keep letting doctors prescribe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1136x640
Switzerland
-67% of public voted to keep letting doctors prescribe hospital grade heroin to addicts
-all citizens required to own a gun
-why are they not all shooting eachother?
>>
DO THEY GOT THE METHADONE THO?

THAT SHITS BANGIN

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WILL NOT SHOWER OR SHAVE FOR A WEEK JUST TO GET THAT JUICY ASS FREE METHADONE HE'S NOT EVEN ADDICTED TO ANYTHING
>>
Because you don't provide a sauce so your make believe shit doesn't hold water
>>
That probably wouldn't work here because all the nogs would just end up abusing the system.
If we truly want to make things like gun ownership and prescription heroin look good for America, the only realistic way of accomplishing this would be to somehow gentrify all the ghettos at a faster rate and get rid of our epicenters of crime and drug use.
>>
>>56770222
They're all rich as fuck, well educated, know at least 4 languages going into high school, and have one of the most stable populations anywhere in the world. If you managed to get a job in Switzerland today, it would be your grandchildren that would have the opportunity to become citizens. No one needs to shoot each other because no one's fiending and no one is going hungry. They aren't overworked nor marginalized.

They also do some really shitty, unethical banking. Just in case I have made them sound like the land of Jesus.
>>
>>56770306
Obviously hes addicted to methadone
>>
>>56772690
nah, maybe but if he is he's highly functioning works for the government too

he just likes his monthly methadone
>>
I'm about to go on methadone can someone describe the effect to me?

compare it to an opiate?

also if you take it for months can you still feel it?

I was taking suboxone 28mg and it was ok at first but then it stopped doing anything. and I just started craving opiates so badly and I was like well what is even the point so I went back on morphine

I'm addicted to morphine mostly, around 250-400mg a day
>>
>>56772965
its not worth it. just go back on methadone

t. Heroin addict
>>
>>56772965
also its going to make you really fat
>>
>>56770222

the pizza is aggressive
>>
>>56773162
why isn't it worth it

surely it's better than being strung out all day spending all your timebeing junkie scum ripping people off theiving trying to make money
>>
>>56772765
he should get an ADHD script for adderall. Much easier and cleaner.
>>
>>56770222
JIMMY, YOUR MOM IS DEAD. DO AN ORDER OF PIZZA FOR DINNER.
>>
>>56773291
Its quite hard to get the scripts here especially considering his position and the streets have almost no adderall.

painkillers coke and heroin everywhere no adderall
>>
Democracy has this effect on population.
>>
>>56771987
>all rich as fuck

Lost you there. Stop this meme please, we're not "mountain jews" or "medpack". Eluveitie.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.