[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, what do you think think of Maggie De Block, Belgium's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
/pol/, what do you think think of Maggie De Block, Belgium's Minister of Health and Social Affairs? Is she a good choice for such a big position?
>>
well video games taught me that fat people have more health
>>
>>56769447
Easily worth two other ministers
>>
>>56769570
This. She is a high hp woman. A natural tank. Every high dps clown needs a tank on the front lines.
>>
>>56769447
She's definitely a big choice for a good position
>>
>>56769447

I would argue that her weight would have a bearing on her judgement as a minister of public health but realize that would be mean spirited and fatshaming so I won't.
>>
Why are australians so obsessed with this woman
>>
>>56769447
>Health
>>
>>56769570
Murica
>>
>>56769447
>such a big position
For you
>>
File: Gold-Saucer.jpg (54 KB, 576x416) Image search: [Google]
Gold-Saucer.jpg
54 KB, 576x416
>>56769447

At least motherfuckers are getting fed.
>>
>>56769447

That looks like a perfect minister of health for belgium.

They do make the best desserts
>>
The patriots should draft her.
>>
>>56769447
That's a whole lotta health right there. Someone please post that fat swat guy circling around like a fuckin dog having a seizure
>>
if she sat on me would i die?
>>
>>56769447
It's a heavy responsibility, but with her 25 years of experience as a GP I'm sure there are a lot of issues she can weigh in on.
>>
>>56769447
>De Block
>>
>>56769447
>Maggie De Block of Cheese
>>
>>56771028
How is that even a question.
>>
>>56769916
perfect health system
>eat all the food so no one else can
>reduce national obesity
>be patriotically fat
>>
>>56771028
It would be extremely painful
>>
>She's a big Minister of Health
>>
>>56769838
Because of based Jules the fat hating god
>>
>>56769447
I look at her and I see an hero. Slowly, she is becoming an hero.
>>
>>56771028
>Sweden thinking of new ways to get keked.
>>
>>56769447
Uh, you don't get to bring fat shaming
>>
>>56771548
You're a big guy
>>
Funny thing is, imagine you would be sitting next to her on an airplance or some public transportation, if you dared say anything about her taking too much place and squeezing you, you would be the one "oppressing" her.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.