[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden slams shut its open-door policy towards refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: 1369217412376.png (124 KB, 1268x1684) Image search: [Google]
1369217412376.png
124 KB, 1268x1684
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/24/sweden-asylum-seekers-refugees-policy-reversal

>‘We simply can’t do any more,’ prime minister says in announcing Sweden’s asylum regime will revert to EU minimum

>Sweden needs “respite” from the tens of thousands of refugees knocking at its door, the government has said, announcing tough measures to deter asylum seekers in a sharp reversal of its open-door policy towards people fleeing war and persecution.

>The country’s generous asylum regime would revert to the “EU minimum”, Sweden’s prime minister, Stefan Löfven, said on Tuesday, revealing that most refugees would receive only temporary residence permits from April.

>Identity checks would be imposed on all modes of transport, and the right to bring families to Sweden would be severely restricted, he said.

>“We are adapting Swedish legislation temporarily so that more people choose to seek asylum in other countries ... We need respite,” Löfven said, criticising the EU for failing to agree to spread refugees more evenly around the bloc.

>“It pains me that Sweden is no longer capable of receiving asylum seekers at the high level we do today. We simply cannot do any more.”

>The changes announced on Tuesday were particularly difficult for the Social Democrats’ junior coalition partner, the Green party, seen as the most refugee-friendly of Sweden’s main political parties. The Greens’ deputy prime minister, Åsa Romson, broke into tears as she announced the measures.

>The leader of Sweden’s centre-right bloc, Anna Kinberg Batra, welcomed the measures but said they were not enough, and that asylum policy needed to be tightened even further. “Sweden needs to act now to bring order to an untenable situation,” she said.

>The far-right Sweden Democrats claimed the government was doing too little too late to implement the party’s demands.

Is Sweden beginning to unkek itself? Or is it already too late?
>>
>>56767073
You guys think I could claim to be a refugee fleeing the police state and move to Sweden?
>>
>>56767306
Only if you're prepared for the gang rape
>>
>>56767306
got darkhair? or slighty middleeastern looking? apply straight away and with some luck sure, shoulndn't be a problem with our c.ucked politics
>>
>>56767350
Well why do you think I want to move there

>>56767404
When will I get my first welfare check?
>>
>>56767306
dude you're living in the corruption capitol of the world. if you can't make a mil here you're not trying.
>>
File: Will-Wright.png (179 KB, 520x315) Image search: [Google]
Will-Wright.png
179 KB, 520x315
>>56767073
SWEDEN NO
You can't cut back on refugees! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!
>>
File: cantcutrefugees.png (7 KB, 311x143) Image search: [Google]
cantcutrefugees.png
7 KB, 311x143
>>56767666
>>
So what? This is elementary politics. The current regime, having noticed the popularity of SD, is now attempting to act tough on immigration and refugee acceptance after having rivaled only Germany in the amount of refugees accepted per capita. The idea behind this move is that the current regime will attempt to attract voters away from SD as by appearing tough on immigration while retaining a more moderate stance generally as to not illicit repulsed responses by having their party mentioned as is the case with SD.
>>
>>56767073
>revealing that most refugees would receive only temporary residence permits from April

Wait, you were actually giving them permanent residency? So they're migrants and not refugees?
>>
>>56767935
>permanent residency?
>migrants not refugees?
Yes.

Just nuke Stockholm and Malmö. Do us all a favor. Or glass the entire country.
>>
File: 1443390469766.jpg (54 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
1443390469766.jpg
54 KB, 600x557
>>56767935
Most refugees are given permanent residency and a path to citizenship.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/24/sen-sessions-reveals-15-refugee-jihadis-hopes-shrink-obamas-2016-refugee-budget/

Well it doesn't look they get permanent residency by default, but many of these terrorists ended up getting permanent residence and then citizenship.
>>
>>56768166
He's asking about Sweden's politics though.
>>
Why the fuck did they do it in the first place.
>>
Also guys, it's just for 3 years.
>>
Until deportations happen it'll be a long while before they unkek themselves.
>>
>>56767892
in sim city 2000 if you cut back on road funding roads will randomly turn to rubble every so often. I'm pretty sure its supposed to represent that your road maintenance crews don't have the funding to properly keep the roads in shape so they eventually become too worn to drive on, but as a kid I thought it was that guy blowing them up.
>>
>>56768350
Exactly. This is what I stress to my cousins there. SD is a good transitional party towards something far more extreme. I like how SD wants to limit immigration severely, but their stance on wanting to focus efforts on assimilation are disconcerting. Assimilation means miscegenation, and I nearly had a fucking heart attack last time I was there when I saw a Somalian nigger with a Swede girl.
>>
File: 1448212851848.png (302 KB, 418x476) Image search: [Google]
1448212851848.png
302 KB, 418x476
>>56767073
welp, that does it. next thing you know, ahmed and moehommad are going to bomb malmo to teach those racist swedes a lesson for not giving them more free shit.
>>
File: 1448472478507.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448472478507.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
>Implying this will happen

Even if it does, the damage is already done. Sweden is done for. All the immigrants need to do is fuck and make babies while collecting generous benefits from your cUcked government.
>>
>>56767306
I was thinking about driving down to the German Embassy in Houston and camping out. My plan is to pretend I am a Syrian refugee, but my boat washed out to sea and I ended up in Texas. I won't leave unless I am booked a flight to Germany.
>>
File: 1446755009141.jpg (50 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
1446755009141.jpg
50 KB, 400x402
>>56767073
>Green party leader broke into tears
Lol what a faggot. Nice to see Sweden got less retarded.
>>
>>56768525
>but their stance on wanting to focus efforts on assimilation are disconcerting
Their top politicians are already saying assimilation with these amounts won't be possible. They have been drafting return/repatriating policies similar to what Germany had/have for Turks.

But yes, they're only making way for more nationalistic parties in the future. Willingly or not. Especially by suspending SDU for being too radical, who has thousands of young Swedes with good experience of the political machinations.
>>
>>56767073
Bit too late Sweden. Like a decade late quite honestly. Enjoy becoming a 3rd world country within the next 20 yeard
>>
>>56767073
It's far too late. The only way is for Sweden to crash and burn and then completely start over from scratch. Change the name of the country, change the flag, the whole shebang
>>
>>56768816
Yeah. It's funny my nothern family is super red pilled anti immigration, but I'm far more extreme than they are. They want to appear reasonable while concerned like proper Swedes, but they aren't keked faggots. Even my female cousins up north are really anti immigration. They took a bit longer to convince but now they are ideal.

My southern family on the other hand are complete faggots when it comes to this stuff. Love them to death, but seriously, I had a conversation with two of my southern cousins regarding this whole situation and Swedish immigration policy in general, and they literally admitted that they would rather be a minority in their own country than vote for "racist" SD because if they voted SD then my uncles Turkish friends pizza restaurant wouldn't exist!
>>
>>56769049
You know, you guys had it all. Beautiful country, peaceful homogenous white race, great economy, hardly any crime(if any) and god tier education. Everything but you let those dirt muslims in and they have ruined your country. I almost feel sorry for the naivety of your people who wanted them in. Your people only knew of peace and equality. Letting these poor muslim people in was just charity for you at first... But now you are waking up to the fact that these people don't hold the same values as the natives. And now sadly, Sweden pays the price.
>>
>>56769049
>Change the name of the country
You want to change our ancient name literally meaning
>Svea Rike
>Land of the Swedes
to what?
Swedistan?

Don't be silly. What we had is ours. Now we need to restore it by kicking out the shitskins and the traitors.
>>
>>56769718
I mean change it back to Svea Rike.
>>
>>56769887
Sverige not good enough?

What we need to change is politics, not our names.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.