[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can have a thread for white men here? I'm mixed asia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Man.gif (892 KB, 240x417) Image search: [Google]
Man.gif
892 KB, 240x417
We can have a thread for white men here? I'm mixed asian latina girl and I'm tired of shitposts of blacks who are gross and asian boys who are ugly and small, but I'm not sure if the mods of 4chan are biased and in the side of /r/asianmasculinity losers because the thread for white males are deleted fast while you keep the shitpost of niggers/r/asianmasaculinity

Have some gross niggers but the rest are good
http://gazooble.tumblr.com/archive
Better
http://edcapitola2.tumblr.com/archive

And I don't get the asian boys being angry against white guys if the joke of the small asian penis was invented by a american black comedian but seems to be true in this case. But I dislike asian boys because they are ugly and not because they have small penis.
>>
oh shut the fuck up bitch
>>
>Asian self-hating
No, I just think that asians look better being woman than being man.
>>
Fuck off.
I hope you get Rogered.
>>
>hating your own race

literally the tell tale sign of mental illness
>>
With you. Love Latinas and Asian fuck the shit out of them
>>
Keks probably love rap and our nig media and now government give her a break not like your pharaoh wouldn't do the same if it was the other way
>>
It's my preference.
>>
OP how bout a pic, let's see some tits
>>
>>56770211
>>56767121
check out the desperate perverted american. its like clock work at this point
>>
>>56766688
Could I have sex with you in front of an asian beta?
>>
File: 1448061800332.png (75 KB, 348x301) Image search: [Google]
1448061800332.png
75 KB, 348x301
>>56767081
>>
File: 1446451018317.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1446451018317.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>shitskins attack us then their women start seeing us as bad boys because they are insecure to us and get free brown/black pussy
>>
>>56766688
LOL IM A GIRL BTW
go to the containment board for bitches and fags
>>
>>56766688
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>56771207
lol I bet you were small dick gook talking shit earlier. Just accept all your asian women want white cocks.
>>
>>56769527
Holy fuck first day on 4chan? Learn to quick reply.
>>
German übermensch here - sorry i don't racemix with whores who hate their own men
>>
>>56766688
Who is this guy no homo
>>
Maybe asian girls have smaller pussies.
>>
>>56771803
They do. Best line ever
>I have to change positions I'm sitting on my cervix
>>
>>56766688

S A O P A U L O
A
O
P
A
U
L
O
>>
>>56771858
I can't tell you how many times I've hit the cervix.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.