[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we make Russia great again /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 34
>>
File: 1447281995296.jpg (589 KB, 1435x943) Image search: [Google]
1447281995296.jpg
589 KB, 1435x943
Also post epic Russian wallpapers
>>
File: 1442532338815.png (332 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
1442532338815.png
332 KB, 600x797
>>56766622

Put black lives in gulags and make second Hujum
>>
>>56766622
Elect Trump
>>
>>56766622
Change the ruling elite and property-holders to ethnic russians. Claim not the multinational state but the national state of russian people. Annex more of the Ukraine. Launch repatriation program. Clear church of KGB infestation.
>>
>>56766622
remove russia, make australia russia now or become australian kebab
>>
1-diversify economy
2-get rid of interest rates
3-give $25,000 intensives for each new born child for families able to sustain children
4-encourage eastern expansion into siberia
5-total police reform
6-boost FSB expenditure

there I fixed Russia
>>
More rights to gays, traps, etc. Harsher punishments for hate crimes. Mandatory feminist courses in schools and university. Encourage immigration from African nations and recognize that they are under privileged.

There. I just brought Russia into the modern world. .
>>
>>56768195
hello no to all of this lol
>>
>>56766622
Wait for global warming to make the country more livable
>>
Conquer Turkey
>>
>>56767198

- micilica reform
- somehow get rid of day to day corruption
- encourage freedoms
- invest more in science
- stop worrying about the whole world and concentrate on Russia
- eliminate visa system
- somehow establish more ties with Europe
- stop beating minorities
>>
File: images (3).png (9 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (3).png
9 KB, 470x313
Gommunism
>>
>>56766622

The only way to save the sick man of Europe is to jettison the Eurasian Turkik and Muslim territories and consolidate in Russia's ethnic core, much like the Ottoman Empire did.
>>
File: AtaturkSwing2.jpg (45 KB, 333x467) Image search: [Google]
AtaturkSwing2.jpg
45 KB, 333x467
>>56766745
>make second Hujum
>>
File: lele.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
lele.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
only the Donald can make things great
>>
>>56766622
we dont you fucking traitor slavboo
>>
File: 1410053032742.jpg (25 KB, 438x395) Image search: [Google]
1410053032742.jpg
25 KB, 438x395
Just keep watching
>>
>>56769071
This.

But first we have to get rid of those useless fossils petending to be communist party leadeship.
>>
>>56766622

Let them annex Canada, this time, not Poland, for greater diversity and more fun with US. At the end of the day they are allies, using proxies does not count.

But to be honest, we Slaves, deformed by communism think different than the West. Pushing us by force into rampant capitalism did us a lot of damage.
>>
>>56772296
>34 million Canadians
>Our economy trying to drag 140 million Russians up to our standards
>Notpossible

I think when the nations are allowed to start arctic drilling and such, that Russia and Canada should work together far more than anyone else, maybe not cutting the U.S out of the deal, but together we control most of the Arctic.

Also the Canadian navy should buy Russian ships. We're not allowed to buy any decent American ships, and all we do is shoot illegal fishers with them anyways, plus our navy's aging and we need to replace it.
>>
remove turk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
>>
Remove Putin from power make a democratic government preferably centre right.
Fix the corruption like they do in China by executing corrupt officials.
Fix the university and education system so that people actually have to study the subjects and not pay them through and there it is perfect Russia
>>
>>56772491

Why don't you for a union? Just ask US.
>>
>>56772296

If it'll stop our inevitable kekolding i'm down,
>>
Russia will never be great until they are allied with the US.

Why? Because then their economy would sky rocket and their GDP would grow a few trillion. But Russia wants to act like edgy high schoolers and take us back to the cold war.
>>
>>56772608
Because the U.S will try to crowd out Russian efforts at all costs, especially closer to them. The U.S might drastically overstate its claim or pull some angled drilling to drill into gas/oil resioviors that cross the line. Not because they're assholes, but because they can.

I think the Russians, if we were to treat them better, would work really well along with the Canadian arctic.
>>
>>56772717
This desu
Though, aligning with the U.S isn't what would increase their economic growth, it would be better relations with Europe through the U.S as a kind of proxy-diplomat.

Problem being, in the long run Russia is forced to chose between the U.S and China, and who does it look like they're going with? Though, the Chinese appear to not give a shit about them, aside from gas and buying weapons. The Chinese have hardly invested in Russia at all, and only made slight attempts to stabilize them last year.
>>
>>56772573
You know that they vote for Putin, right?
>>
russia is going down the hole, that's why all this aggressive posturing is happening, russia GDP per capita will reach 2013 levels again by 2020, and that's assuming it doesnt double down on 2016 and actually starts recovering.

russia is getting fucked in the ass economically, and is about to get more fucked in the ass
>>
everyone get together and guarantee them a warm water port, in perpetuity, if they stop fucking around. give them crimea, gdansk, whatever. you dont want paranoids with legitimate fears walking around. they will fuck you up.
>>
Nothing, Russia will collapse within 10-20 years. They may as well use the samson option and just finish it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1TOP2-wLhk
>>
>>56772886
Yep. And Putin is centre-right.

>>56772573
On the topic of education system corruption is not as great as it is advetised (never faced it myself, despite curently preparing PhD thesis), and is one of the lesse problems of our education system.
>>
>>56767640
1 is being done with limited success, 2 is kinda vague, 3 is done with $9000 instead of $25000 because the latter will attract bad parents since it's literally NEET-tier welfare for pumping out kids, 4 is pretty much why Navalny is popular, 5 is vague, 6 probably happened awhile back.

>>56768195
I don't want this "modern world".

>>56768835
Getting rid of day-to-day corruption is never happening. It's literally impossible, and possibly unwanted since you'd need a brain chip or something. We are investing in science. We worry about conquering the world for the Tsar only, no shits given about your minorities. Eugenic immigration is good. We will tie to Europe through conquest. We do not care about your "social justice war" on internet.

>>56772296
>we Slaves
Fuck off faker.

>>56772573
Executing corrupt officials is good, but prohibited by having ties to Europe and America and signing their "human rights" agreements. Instead, we let them get sick and allow them to die. "Two years of prison" is all we need.
>>
>>56766622
Wait. Western civ is falling. Russian will emerge on top.
>>
>>56766622
Build space elevator.
>>
GAS IN ROCKETS
SPACE RACE NAO
>>
1) Stop invading your neighbors.
2) Ensure freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion.
3) Tackle corruption and nepotism, make free market reforms
4)End one party rule, foster multi-party democracy
5)Friendly ties with Europe and the United States, become part of western civilization
>>
>>56781406
>Freedom of religion
How about.. no.
>>
>>56781406
I am sorry, the thread topic is not "how to kill Russia"
>>
>>56783046
topkek
>>
Get rid of all those fucking dash cams
>>
Bitch about how the rest of the world is being unfair to you louder
>>
>>56783878
But that's what you guys do. Abloo Abloo, muhfuggen derrorisds hade our freedumbs ;_;
>>
> russia.
> relevant except as a playground of rich, corrupt bureaucrats and tyrants,

Russia hasn't been great for 400 years anon.
>>
File: 31c.png (207 KB, 443x523) Image search: [Google]
31c.png
207 KB, 443x523
1. ban aborts
2. massive Christianization
3. restore monarchy
>>
File: index.png (133 KB, 525x585) Image search: [Google]
index.png
133 KB, 525x585
>>56784159
actually it will work for any white country now.
>>
>>56784159
I take it you miss your horsefucker queen huh Russbro?
>>
>>56766622
Let Murica take it over
>>
>>56784370
>believing urban legends
Also she was an empress.
>>
>>56784159
Would you prefer the remaining Romanovs, or would you like someone else?
>>
>>56784159
>restore monarchy
>implying Putin is not a self-appointed monarch.
>>
>>56766675
A K - 1 2
K
-
>>
>>56781406
>1) Stop invading your neighbors.
They don't do it without good reason and unprovoked.
>2) Ensure freedom of speech, freedom of the press
You can only choose one:
- being able to call gays, transvestites, niggers and other mental illnesses what they are while not being able to criticise the government
- have political correctness shoved down your throat while being able to openly criticise government
>freedom of religion
How's that working for Germany, UK, Sweden, France?
>3) Tackle corruption and nepotism
this one i agree. But impossible due to slav mentality (source: im slav)
>make free market reforms
No.
>4)End one party rule, foster multi-party democracy
Good authoritarian rule is always better than lousy democracy.
>5)Friendly ties with Europe and the United States
Yes
>become part of western civilization
Fuck no, unwritten rules, culture and mentality should stay as it is. Western is not always better.
>>
Hang putin by the neck
>remove kleptocrats
>>
File: 1448416797537.png (423 KB, 876x1496) Image search: [Google]
1448416797537.png
423 KB, 876x1496
>>56784529
I don't know. But I think it will be better if new monarch would become emperor in Russia.
>>56784674
In some ways, I agree with you, but

>not officially
>hasn't heir
>>
>>56766622
By colonizing them
>>
>>56768298
No to respect for individuals? I clearly c you prefer bigoted for your own ideas. Go abd treat your depression instead.
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 131x126) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 131x126
>>56785148
When you did it at last time you lost your great power status.
>>
>>56771015
Wow. You have no idea how false that image is.
>>
>>56785217
desu what do Russians have to be proud of? I mean you did get beaten by a bunch of gooks after all. Not to mention you're all so serious and have no idea how to take a joke and communist architecture is literal shit.
>>
>>56781406
>freedom of religion
But we have that already? Nobody is persecuting non-ROC churches.
>>
>>56766622
gib ukraine to polska.
let polska annex belarus and kaliningrad
>>
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck russian goyobitch
>>
>>56785217
It was never in our interest to colonize Russia. Mearly to state power. And for little sweden to project so much power beyond its border it interesting.

Problem is, russian culture is nomadic and clandestine. It needs to grow up.
>>
>>56784831
This polack mostly gets it.
Except that item 5 is also incompatible with the end goal. The Westrn world actively doesn't want strong Russia.

>>56784159
Why the hell do you want monarchy?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3oaWVsjRF8
i just leave this here
>>
>>56784063
So it's like UK?
>>
>>56785297
Well, don't wanna come as a russiaboo, but science, art, music, ballet, they never lost their colonies and they were the major reason nazis lost ww2(which is a tragedy in my book).
Oh and their millitary might is the second in the world. And their nuclear might is the first in the world. Literally the only country that can make the USA a pile of nuclear ash.
I dislike Russians, but I'm all for nuking turkey and destroying kebab ass in the middle east.
>>
>>56772717
This is true anon but the anti-Russia meme keeps being played over and over here. Old faggots like McCain don't realize that the USSR ended in 1991. We won't accept Russia for a very long time, which is sad because together we could rule the world. I feel for my Russian bros, would emigrate to tbhfam
>>
>>56785627
Russia is not the second strongest military.

It is not the strongest nuclear power.
>>
>>56785206
sweden shitposting again.
>>
>>56781406
1. all for this one, russians are occupants and aggressors.
2. Fuck freedom of speech, commies had it good and also russians have freedom of religion.
3. This is a must, communism brainfucked all of us commies into becoming the literal niggers of the white race.
4. Unnessary, monarchy and/or totalitarian rule works better with slavic nations. And in the case of russia even better, because their conquered colonies are hosts of people used to following a single person.
5. That's what post soviet russia has been about, the west is denying them, they also denied the eastern bloc, thus turning us into shitholes.
>>
>>56785736
Nationalism is your strength ey?
>>
>>56785253
Have you been in Russia in 1999? I was. It was literally Niggerland of whites.

Current Russia at least is habitable.
>>
Leave this shithole alone
Keep an ironcurtain over it
>>
>>56785711
Both untrue. Russia is the strongest nuclear power. And it has the second strongest millitary, able to project it's might in africa, asia, europe and the middle east.
>>
>>56785305
>>56784831
>>56781406
>imblying freedom of religion is dangerous

Tell me more about extremism in my country. We live in multicultural and religion society yet no terror attack happened over here. Christian can ho to church every sunday and muslimin men can gather at mosque every friday in afternoon for an hour then go back to work. My neighbourhood has chinese and indian and wr have no problem with each other
>>
>>56785809
there's literally nothing wrong about nationalism.
>>
>>56785810
Im not saying Russia isnt recovering. But on what grounds it is, and how well. Is not true in the picture. That image is a fantasy, nothing more.
>>
>>56781406
1. we dont
2. we will decide what to do in our country with out anyones opinions, its not 90s now, ok?
3. yep, corruption is problem, we will not stop fixing this
4. we have so much partys in state duma and in local government, that i dont know all of them
5. be friendly too, also we have no needs in becoming part of western civilization
>>
>>56785853
No, amount if nukes isnt equivalent of power. You need to be able to drop them where you want.

Russia does have a sizable blue water navy. But if your just comparing power projection, sure. But it cant s power on any power sizable. The main doctrine of russian military is homeland defencr against NATO. Within this context. China, India, Brazil and Japan is sizable on pair with Russia.
>>
>>56784159
How to kill russia in 3 steps
>>
>>56785878
Who said that? You missed school where they taught you about sarcasm.
>>
>>56786060
>No, amount if nukes isnt equivalent of power.
It is for nuclear power. Russia can literally blow up the planet. If they go down, the whole world goes down, unlike Israel, China or Pakistan, who can nuke some countries, but they cannot destroy the planet.
And yes, Russia is the second strongest country in the world, that means that in a conventional war, both sides without allies, it can win a war against any other nation than the USA.
I don't know if you know this, but Russia and the USA border each other, so they can wage war without involving any other countries.
>>
File: 51MG3kc.jpg (115 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
51MG3kc.jpg
115 KB, 2000x1200
>>56786103
You don't seem to disagree with me.
In that case, sieg heil sven. Pic related.
>>
?How do we make Russia great again /pol/
/?How do we make Russia great again /pol
l/?How do we make Russia great again /po
ol/?How do we make Russia great again /p
pol/?How do we make Russia great again /
/pol/?How do we make Russia great again
/pol/?How do we make Russia great again
n /pol/?How do we make Russia great agai
in /pol/?How do we make Russia great aga
ain /pol/?How do we make Russia great ag
gain /pol/?How do we make Russia great a
again /pol/?How do we make Russia great
again /pol/?How do we make Russia grea
t again /pol/?How do we make Russia gre
at again /pol/?How do we make Russia gr
eat again /pol/?How do we make Russia g
reat again /pol/?How do we make Russia
great again /pol/?How do we make Russia
great again /pol/?How do we make Russi
a great again /pol/?How do we make Russ
ia great again /pol/?How do we make Rus
sia great again /pol/?How do we make Ru
ssia great again /pol/?How do we make R
ussia great again /pol/?How do we make
Russia great again /pol/?How do we make
Russia great again /pol/?How do we mak
e Russia great again /pol/?How do we ma
ke Russia great again /pol/?How do we m
ake Russia great again /pol/?How do we
make Russia great again /pol/?How do we
make Russia great again /pol/?How do w
e make Russia great again /pol/?How do
we make Russia great again /pol/?How do
we make Russia great again /pol/?How d
o we make Russia great again /pol/?How
do we make Russia great again /pol/?How
do we make Russia great again /pol/?Ho
w do we make Russia great again /pol/?H
ow do we make Russia great again /pol/?
>>
>>56766622
Arrange a deal to buy Alaska back.
>>
>>56786312
Hahaha my man. Come back to reality and associate it with it to.

You believe their militaries would be fighting over the Bering Strait? It is impossible to maintain a large contigency without huge costs there.

So lets get back here. Most of Russia is boarded on other countries. With the exemption of the Artic Ocean and Baltic Sea. Sure the black sea to.

Firstly, the US has 11 carriers sizable to main russian carriers. And on top, supercarrier groups which has no comparable strength in russian military.

As i said, which you missed is that their blue water navy is sizable, but really not that great. UK, China and Brazil individually could compare. And if your talking about homeland defence, russia isnt comparable with either China or India. Even Japan has such a high-tech military that . Couldnt handle it.

You have to make a difference here though. Standing military power, and potential military power.

Also, again Russia has stockpiles, doesnt mean they can use them.

I know what your basing these ideas on, but they are worth nothing if they arnt in context to geography and context.
>>
>>56786350
Education seems to be your triviality. Why dont you skip your ideologies and go b ck to school. Sarcasm is hard to comprehend, even impossible for some. Cheers child.
>>
File: russia (2).jpg (596 KB, 1266x1920) Image search: [Google]
russia (2).jpg
596 KB, 1266x1920
>>56766622
>How do we make Russia great again /pol/?

Restore the Tsar.
>>
File: 1436875859824.gif (277 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
1436875859824.gif
277 KB, 240x287
>>56786694
>mfw i'm going to business school.
>>
File: 4123423424.jpg (752 KB, 2015x2675) Image search: [Google]
4123423424.jpg
752 KB, 2015x2675
>>56766622
>>
>>56786647
I thought swedish c᠎ucks were at least smart, can you not understand plain simple english?
I said that if Russia and any other country, except the USA engaged in an all-out conventional war, Russia will wrek them pretty bad. Russia can invade any other country, except the USA, not occupy it, though, but invade it.
>>
>>56786778
I go to law school. Also study national economics, math and philosophy. Oh and 2 years of physics for lols. And i love reading classical litterature.

Wait did this mean anything?

No because you still havnt gotten what sarcasm is. You're still twirling around in my trap.
>>
>>56786944
>I go to law school
>Can't even write proper English
nice one, sven, go suck a dick, c᠎uck
>>
>>56786910
No they wouldnt. Neither China nor India nor Japan nor Brazil.
>>
>>56786991
And now the game of slander begins. Oh maybe theyll make a series about it, Slanister?
>>
File: sweden cuck benin.jpg (181 KB, 1666x323) Image search: [Google]
sweden cuck benin.jpg
181 KB, 1666x323
>>56786944
>You're still twirling around in my trap.

Your girlfriend is twirling around on a nigger's cock.
>>
>>56787070
The 4chan bigotry is strong in you.
>>
File: sweden captain2.png (148 KB, 1262x950) Image search: [Google]
sweden captain2.png
148 KB, 1262x950
>>56787140
Get back in your shed, Captain Sweden.
>>
>>56786944
you said "go to school". I was replying with the fact that i'm going to school.

Not my fault that you make dumb assumptions,
Sven hussein obonge Akingbade
>>
>>56787173
kekd
>>
File: swedish children's book.jpg (288 KB, 850x3851) Image search: [Google]
swedish children's book.jpg
288 KB, 850x3851
>>56786694
>Education seems to be your triviality.

English is not difficult. Take some time out from sucking nigger dick and learn to speak it.
>>
>>56787140
pojkar ar pojkar, swedec᠎uck
>>
>>56766622
Anti-consumerism propaganda.
Propaganda of:
- Healthy lifestyle
- Monogamy
- Rule of law
- Family values / pro-life stance
- Intolerance to corruption
- Strive for personal achievements
- Reason and intelligence, pursue of knowledge

The above will be ineffective without ensuring:

- Free market with understandable rules for everyone
- Hard work always leads to large benefits
- National security through strong army and powerful special services
- Larger investiment in human resources (education, healthcare, social benefits)
- Interclass mobility, availability of social lifts
- Actual independence of courts and protection against outside pressure

The above is impossible without political will.

The rest, including better geopolitical position in the World will come naturally.
>>
>>56787173
Proving my point!
>>
>>56766622
Implying it was ever great LOL
>>
>>56787198
It refers to properly educating yourself. Not in an academic contest. So go bsck to school. Also wiki sarcasm for your health.
>>
>>56787500
QQ more. Maybe your balls will grow.
>>
>>56766622
Highest priotrity: Russian planes start using GPS/GLONASS.
Secondary: Radio training for military aviation
>>
>>56787750
>So go bsck to school. Also wiki sarcasm for your health.

Why don't you start making your intentions clear instead of speaking in cryptic sarcasm like an edgy mangina feminist liberal hipsters who inhabit the future third world country called sweden nowadays. I know what sarcasm is, but you're using it like a retard.

>It refers to properly educating yourself
I am, thanks for your concern.
>>
>>56787288
Oh no. My skills in english is inferior to your native. Im in such an appauled state right now. I dont know what to do... :/
>>
>>56772573

>executing corrupt officials
This is not going to work. It is going to be used as a tool for people in power to execute officials that are unwilling to cooperate.

>make a democratic government
Oy vey! Do you want Russia to be great or do you want to put it back to stoneage?
Democracy does not work, especially with current levels of corruption and state of Russian government, where every single official cares only about his own monetary gains.

This is not very different from Europe, but Russia somehow manages to make it almost an accepted reality.
People have been cheating the system, offering favours and money to get some sort of gains since long ago.
Soviet times were not that different in this regard either.

What Russia needs is a strong leader that will live forever to keep the country united.
>>
>>56785953
FUCK OFF SWEDEN
>>
>russian shills in full force

maybe you guys should get some new equipment. oh I forgot your communist shithole won't make anything.

the only thing you guys are good at is talking big. even americans are 100 times better than you guys, at least they can proof that they are worthy
>>
>>56787899
Why i dont speak clearly with sarcasm? The intention with sarcasm is clear, if youd know what it is. So go back to school.
>>
>>56787783
I'm not afraid of muslims, sven, I don't care about your nation, you might as well suicide right now. Your daughters are getting raped, your wives are getting raped, not ours, muslims and immigrants are destroying your country, it will happen and you are doing nothing about it and I will laugh from my "poor shithole", and I will say then. "We told you so, sven."
>>
>>56787984
Is it hot in Australia these days?
>>
>>56788018
Awh you really think so. Does this make you angry?
>>
>>56788047
As hot as that BBC load you take in your mug of coffee
>>
>>56788011
>So go back to school.
I'm going to school. Forgot it?

>Why i dont speak clearly with sarcasm?
I'm not using sarcasm at the moment.

>The intention with sarcasm is clear, if youd know what it is.
Not if you're using it like an autist
>>
File: putin.jpg (183 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
183 KB, 1500x1000
>>56766622
>get russian citizenship
>vote for pic related
>???
>profit
>>
>>56788116
How about that Steven Colbert show, have you seen it?
>>
>>56788095
No, it doesn't, I pity you, because you all have been brainwashed. It's a sad story really, the extinction of a culture.
>>
>>56788125
Im having a great time here. Your still traped from before. Go take a break and come back.
>>
File: SWEDEN,YES.jpg (58 KB, 799x489) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN,YES.jpg
58 KB, 799x489
>>56788169
>>
>>56788180
Im whole heartedly thankful you care so much about Swedes. You didnt convey it clearly beforehand.
>>
File: 1446393589900.jpg (1 MB, 680x1671) Image search: [Google]
1446393589900.jpg
1 MB, 680x1671
>>56788011
>>
>>56786778
Watch it listening to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg.
>>
>>56788229
Hey he looks like me! You made room for Sweden on your harddrive!
>>
>>56788268
Oh you know irony. Now lets move on to sarcasm. Its a bit harder.
>>
File: NORDICKS.YES.jpg (210 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
NORDICKS.YES.jpg
210 KB, 1000x700
>>56788313
>i have more of them if you want to see
>>
>>56788356
Yes please! Bring on all of your repressed 4chan bigotry :)
>>
>>56788313
>acting like what little of Sweden is left would take more than a few kb
>>
>>56773742
Ok Neville Chamberlain
>>
File: b8.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
b8.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>56788401
>>
>>56788347
i always knew sweden likes traps.
But you should learn to read IDs,
I'd be shitposting too if my country was overrun by niggers.

>>56788285
Dude, it's great.
>>
>>56772640
I for one welcome our new russian overlords
>>
>>56777654
this

>socialism is literally unworkable. marxists/socialists even know that and have a long time ago resorted to just fucking shit up just because they can - in the vague hope that marx was right and after the collapse of the west/capitalism a socialist utopia will emerge

>the truth is - of course - the polar opposite. it's just like some power somewhere want's to make absolutely certain that socialism/marxism will be eradicated forever - or at least a couple hundret years

>russia and eastern europe got old school economic socialism that turned the sowjet union into the most horrible slaughterhouse in human history

>after the collapse of the sowjet union russia emerged as the polar opposite of the west - especially in cultural things

>russia shuts down any attempt to establish any form of cultural marxist SJW lunacy precisly because they know what it will bring to the west

>30 years after the sowjet union the west will collapse just like russia did in the 90ies, there will be hardship, governments will be cut down by almost 90%, all the moronic social engeneering financed by the government will just disappear, noone will care except a small bunch of useful idiots who are just not needed anymore

>nationalism will come back with a vengence, most mirgants who just came for muh free stuff will flee the west

>the family unit will be restored as the key component of a healthy nation

>conchita wurst will shave and dump the dresses

>you want to make Russia great again? It is already. They had their collapse. They learned and moved on. Now they fight the lunatic part of the west in order to prevent total destruction and give Europe a chance to survive

>much of this is wishful thinking but the current trajectory of the west is so clear that i cant be the only one who sees it. there is ONLY collapse. WHAT DID YOU MORONS THOUGHT WOULD HAPPEN

>yfw /pol/ faggots are much better prepared for said collapse than normies or tumblr snowflakes
>>
>>56788407
Awh. More bigotry then that you could muster! Come on now!
>>
>>56766622
Nuke and start again.
>>
>>56788250
Bulgarians speak roughly and straightforward. In my culture we point the other one's negative aspects and shortcomings. By saying to you that you are a c᠎uck, I'm stating that you're infact a c᠎uck and the thing your people are doing is a betrayal to your ancestors.
I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to point to you that you're doing a racial and cultural suicide. And that phrase "pojkar ar pojkar" is from a news coverage about two immigrant kids raping a child in sweden or something like that. In Bulgaria they would've died for that, how can a father stand passive in this situation? You're meak, you're weak, you're brainwashed. Everybody I've showed this to couldn't believe it, it's surreal for us.
>>
>>56788499
You mean the facts is unambigious if the recipient is someone else.
>>
>>56788595
>kek

holy shit we can use kek again
>>
>>56788647
fuck
>>
>>56766622
Do you want to be poor? Making russia great makes people poor. Didnt you know?
>>
>>56788542
>Being so bored you respond to every single fucking post trying to point out how shitty your nation has become in under 10 years
IKEA not getting orders for the holidays?
Or did the muzzies use it all to keep their hotel rooms warm?
>>
>>56788571
this
>>
>>56788695
Being so bored only 4chans bigotry is sadistic enough.
>>
>>56788800
>searching 4chan for sadism
Are you typing while vacuum sealed to a door?
>>
>>56788609
>facts
sure.. keep thinking that.
But what would i except from a swede whose education consists of mainly sarcasm and multiculturalism?
>>
>>56788647
It's an ancient Bulgarian magic. To be able to use the word c᠎uck, you need to be from a country with tri moreta. And also to dance around a fire screaming.
"Цигaнитe нa caпyн, тypцитe пoд нoжa!"
"Дaнo гocпoд yдapи peзaнитe чeтaци!"
"Дaнo pycнaцитe пpeвъpнaт Aнкapa в paдиoaктивнa пeпeл!"
And you will be able to write c᠎uck.
>>
>>56771015
Now Russian GDP is almost as big as Spain.

Gosh!

Next stop, economic relevance.
>>
>>56784831
>They don't do it without good reason and unprovoked.
Fuck. You. Scum.
>>
File: image.png (108 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108 KB, 640x427
>>56788571

This should be your new flag.
>>
>>56788571

this is for entire world desu senpai
>>
File: 1448486266925.jpg (163 KB, 872x950) Image search: [Google]
1448486266925.jpg
163 KB, 872x950
>>56766622
I don't think you can. Commies killed their intelligent people. Now they are just like cattle, who need a leader to follow.
>>
>>56789214
hi
>>
File: sweden third world.png (233 KB, 704x617) Image search: [Google]
sweden third world.png
233 KB, 704x617
>>56787949
>My skills in english is inferior to your native. Im in such an appauled state right now. I dont know what to do

Again, very little of this is acceptable English. Spend less time fellating negroes and more time studying the language of your master.
>>
File: russia imperial.jpg (619 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
russia imperial.jpg
619 KB, 2560x1600
>>56789307
Post the proper version, burger.
>>
File: rjx_KbnVLrI.jpg (86 KB, 518x604) Image search: [Google]
rjx_KbnVLrI.jpg
86 KB, 518x604
>>56786727
This guy knows what's up.
>>
Not going to happen. Russia, and Slavs for that matter cannot just keep throwing their lives away to cannon fodder and expect to prosper.
Nobody in the West really cares about 'muh sacrifice'.
For fucks sake, invent something useful, like some new technology or some shit. Even a new way of doing government.
None of this 'state capitalism' bullshit.
But of course, you can't really expect the oligarchs to relinquish their wealth.
I really don't think Russia has anything to offer.
I mean the whole world has been shaped by American pop culture and tech.
If the world has to choose between two systems that use capitalism, I choose the ones that have a longer tradition of using the system aka the West. Sorry.
>>
>>56785427
Rather buttflustered. Russians, nomadic? And where did we migrate to, or from?

From Kiev to Moscow? Maybe a long journey for you, sven, who's never set foot outside his kekshed.
>>
>>56789124
rare desu
>>
>>56789214
kek
>>
>>56789680
except that looks like shit, and isn't a flag at all
>>
>>56789996
Can't saying this get you stoned in Serbia?
>>
>>56788499
>I'd be shitposting too if my country was overrun by niggers.

well...
>>
shit nigga what are you doing
>>
>>56766622
kick USA in its middle-east butt
>>
>>56766622
Become a tsardom again
>>
>>56790488
Like any issue in Serbia, the opinion is split 50/50.
That's why nuffin never gets done, yo
>>
>>56784159
Kill yourself.
>>
>>56794578
assblasted liberal detected

How's your Navalnyi doing? Still bitching and moaning about the great reforms he'll make when he's finally prez?

Yeah, thought so.
>>
>>56789645
Look. A brit talks about prosperity :) hows your privatization going. And what about them riots? Maybe not shit inside your own house so much.

Då du inte kan svenska, så blir det ju svårt att beskriva saker utan att jag måste förhålla mig. Därtill så är det ditt ansvar att förstå vad jag säger när jag inte korrekt grammatiskt kanske kan uttrycka mig.

Did you get that?
>>
>>56788941
Ohhh.. Did your ameributt hurt?
>>
>>56790158
Every single human has migrate if you go far enough. Irrelevant dikotomy.

The ruling doctrine in russia is retarded and bigoted. They need to grow up.
>>
File: 1433189207826.jpg (116 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
1433189207826.jpg
116 KB, 768x512
>>56794758
Don't hesitate, do it!
>>
>>56789124
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: jewcommunism.jpg (64 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
jewcommunism.jpg
64 KB, 600x703
>>56766622
Kill every jew.
>>
File: 1446832481360.gif (737 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
1446832481360.gif
737 KB, 700x393
>>56795109
>Every single human has migrate if you go far enough. Irrelevant dikotomy.
Okay, sure. Then what was the point of saying this:
>russian culture is nomadic

If you're just going to be a hypocrite, at least be entertaining.
>>
>>56766622
>again
>>
>>56795692
There is nothing entertaining with russian national-socialism.

I dont know where you stand in it. But the notion of Nova-Russia is concerning. To annex land today will offset decennia of no-tolerance towards it. And that will leave the door open for other nations to start doing it.

Cause and effect.
>>
File: 14311586335550.jpg (19 KB, 720x416) Image search: [Google]
14311586335550.jpg
19 KB, 720x416
>>56796237
Did you even read my post or did you just go into full damage control?
>>
1. finally start playing your trump card und revitalize your space program
2. build a new society around science and technology that tries everything to advance humanity to a type I civilisation asap..
>>
File: 1448484663737.jpg (30 KB, 490x604) Image search: [Google]
1448484663737.jpg
30 KB, 490x604
>>56766622
put Turks in gulag
>>
>>56796564
Wasnt it entertaining?
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.