[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, time for some real talk. What would it take to actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Nuclear-Bomb-Explosion.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear-Bomb-Explosion.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1200
Ok, time for some real talk.

What would it take to actually start World War 3?

None of this happening conjecture or hyperbole.
>>
>>56766470
Have you been reading and watching the news?

We are in WW3.
>>
>>56766470
Russia litteraly takes over a part of Europe 8x the size of Belgium
>>
>>56766542
We're barely in another cold war

USA vs Russia middle east proxy wars in the 60's were way hotter than Syria
>>
>>56766470
As memes aside, there is no possibility for WWIII for the foreseeable future. No major nation wants war against any other major nation. It would take a civil war in Europe, in which the US and Russia support opposing forces.
>>
>>56766470
It would take a Russian jet to be shot down, then the rescue chopper to be blown to smithereens.
>>
>>56767282
It would take more than that, anon, the pilots would have to be shot up and beaten as they parachuted down, then photographed by triumphant kebabs.
>>
>>56767282
this already happened

>>56766470
World War 3 only starts when America becomes involved

Nothing short of ISIS destroying the Statue of Liberty would do it though...

why hasn't ISIS targeted the statue of liberty again?
>>
Maybe if the US cops shoot enough dindus they will raise an army from africa and ''start sum shieet''
>>
I'm working on it for the Rothschild Family.

Expect a border incursion of a serious nature into a NATO nation by Russian ground forces in the name of securing safety for the "Ethnic Russians."

Expect NATO bombing of the bridge from Russia into this city that shares the name with the castle and river on this frontier with the Russians.

The Finns are expected to get involved, too. But not the Swedes, they will be burning in their own shitstorm.
>>
File: alg-osama-bin-laden-jpg.jpg (155 KB, 970x728) Image search: [Google]
alg-osama-bin-laden-jpg.jpg
155 KB, 970x728
>>56767441
Because targeting american landmarks works out pretty great for terrorists, huh?
>>
>>56767837
terrorists live and breed off fear

9/11 would look like a tutorial level compared to the global shitstorm that would be ensued by the statue of liberty going ka pow
>>
>>56767596
could it be Narva?
>>
>>56767441
We are already involved. We are always involved.
>>
>>56768047

Peipsi-Pihkva järv will will flow into the Narva River, red with the blood of Russians by August 2016 if our plan works.

I shouldn't be mentioning this, but it is weighing heavy on my heart and I drink alone.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.