[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IRISH here. Why are we known as "the blacks of Europe"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Black-Irish.jpg (38 KB, 404x604) Image search: [Google]
Black-Irish.jpg
38 KB, 404x604
IRISH here. Why are we known as "the blacks of Europe"?
>>
Because the English hated you and needed to justify it

According to 19th century racial theories only the English, Scottish, and Low Countries were white
>>
>>56761886
In the 19th century there was a revival in German Idealism, and the Anglo-Saxons believed they were the greatest of the white races partly because of Caesar and Tacitus' history of Germanic peoples as well as the aforementioned German philosophy. Ralph Waldo Emerson and Thomas Carlyle championed Saxon superiority, and posited that Celts were the worst of the white races because of their tendency to be drunken bums and criminals. Popular opinion agreed, and Catholic Irishmen were believed to be on par with niggers.
>>
>>56762086
I thought it was because we were great dancers, like getting fucked up and all have huge cocks.
>>
>>56761886

No no no, "the niggers of Europe".
>>
>>56762839
Why is there so much racism on the internet? It's not like that out in the world.
>>
>>56761886
Because Oliver Cromwell rounded your nigger asses up shipped you off to Barbados to do nigger work
>>
>>56763180
I'm pretty sure most of my country men would love a free trip to Barbados, just for the weather if nothing else.
>>
>>56761886
>"the blacks of Europe
Uhh.. not exactly, homeboy. The Irish are known as the niggers of Europe. Watch some American nig vids and compare them to your pikey asses. You'll understand.
>>
>>56761886

Extremely low IQ, No semblance of an ordered civilization outwith basic tribal groups before the Anglo-Normans came. Much like niggers.
>>
File: thanks-mommy.png (426 KB, 806x1116) Image search: [Google]
thanks-mommy.png
426 KB, 806x1116
>>56761886
I though you were more like the victim-kikes of Europe, next to the kikes themselves, of course.

All the SJWs I have to suffer through either have a kike name, or an irish name.
>>
I thought those were the Bavarians.
>>
>>56761886
because that name was made when when didn't need as many whites as we could possibly get
>>
>>56761886
I thought that was the gypsies.

But the gypsies here are slightly better than niggers and hippies.
>>
>>56763840
Those are Americans.
>>
>>56763982
We have gypsies?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.