[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CANADA PREPS FOR WORLD WAR 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Surra de bunda yo.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Surra de bunda yo.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
>Canada, year 2019
>Fat North American bitches have appropriated the Brazilian bunda dance
>SJWs start yelling about misogyny and overly sexualizing women's asses
>other SJWs go on about how it's empowering because it physically beats patriarchy
>SJWs start shitting on each other
>Russia starts threatening to shit on this nonsense
>Sweden says حراما إطلاقا
>Germany says اللعنة الناس البيض
>Bernie Sanders says "FREE BUNDA LESSONS FOR EVERYONE"
>China yells doesn't understand what's going on and threatens to nuke North Korea
>WW3 happens
>>
Be careful op you might meme that scenario into reality.
>>
>>56762331
I'm so ready
>>
File: frogmad.jpg (116 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
frogmad.jpg
116 KB, 1024x768
>>56761856
Everything sounds accurate except China nuking the DPRK.

Would never happen. About as likely as USA outlawing cheese-burgers.
>>
What the fuck făm why couldn't I go to strip clubs when I was little. That's probably why I ended up here
>>
Is there a plan other than going north?
>>
>>56761856
China wouldn't nuke Best Korea. China loves having a Gook vassal.
>>
>>56761856
>2022
>Canada is now so ethicnically diverse, Ethnic Canadians are now minorities in every city
>Sjws complaining about lack of diversity after taking 2,000,000 refugees
>Justin Tredeau pushes to legalize paedo & animal sex
>Gangs of biracial kids, Asians, and Muslims roam the streets at night, some enforcing shariah zones
>Police told to stay out of the 23 no go zones
>>
>>56761856

hey OP, Syrianon here, allow me to correct your clunky arabic phrases, as they are not fit to represent pround arabic countries such as Sweden Arab republic and the Arabic Kingdom of Germany, please do note that Arabic is a culture not a race, many Caucasians such as my self speak it, hence we don't call you "white people" or as you put it in arabic الناس البيض, it's more likely for us to call you foreigners or westerners, الأجانب and الغربيين respectively.

Please use the following literal insults instead as they are more fitting to the Arabic theme of insults:
سوف ننكح أمهاتكم
we will fuck your mothers
and
عليكم اللعنة أيها الخنازير
curses be upon you pigs

if you do not save these insults for future use i will rape you so hard the taste of your mother's milk will be overwritten with the taste of my spunk.

c u soon
peaceful refugee in France
oxo
>>
>>56765221
Thanks, bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 236x177
No. Canada's central communities will freeze. Everyone moves to Vancouver area.

Saskatchewan adds 1 million.
Alberta adds what 3 million
Manitoba adds 2 million.

Ontario moves to eastern Quebec / maritimes. They build new Toronto.

Centre of Canada becomes fall out like. Only the hardened live there and get around by snowmobile and scavage old animal carcasses and stores.
>>
>>56765155
>smoke mad weed
>fuck aa cute loli

The only thing that could make that better is shooting automatic weapons while doing the other two. 2/3 ain't so bad Canada, quicherbichin.
>>
File: ASL 22 Demigender Toronto.jpg (52 KB, 460x308) Image search: [Google]
ASL 22 Demigender Toronto.jpg
52 KB, 460x308
>>56765922
>Canadian women

see pic related.

These monsters will eat all the lolis in the name of 'protecting' them.
>>
>>56761856

yeah pretty much desu baka senpai YOLO #hashtag black cis refugees matter
>>
>>56766064
Then don't let them smoke weed, some people just can't handle the munchies Tbh
>>
>>56767200
double kek
>>
The only thing Canada is prepping is the bull.
>>
>>56761856
DUDE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.