[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you excited for the Third Council of Nicea, /pol/? It�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Are you excited for the Third Council of Nicea, /pol/? It's going to happen in 2025.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/exploringourmatrix/2014/05/third-council-of-nicaea.html

As a Catholic, I am excited at the prospect of the healing of the Schism. If the Pope and the Patriarchs can find a common ground, we could at last have a One True Church of Jesus Christ, one which has authority over all of Christendom. Protestants and Muslims would be BTFO. It would be glorious.
>>
>>56761437
You have already one true church of jesus christ
its the western chruch which seperated itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhqJSLY0p_M
>>
>>56761437
2025 is too far away either one may die during that period. They should have bumped it up to 2018. Include the patriarch of Moscow, Coptic patriarch in Alexandria, heads of the major catholic and orthodox monastries, Armenian church and the syrian church.

Anglicans and maybe a few others can observe but ony if they renounce their heretical views.
>>
>>56761437
>2025
>christian unity fully restored
>pope and patriarch declare EU to be the restored Roman Empire
>angela merkel crowned roman emperor
>9th crusade initiated to take back Constaninople, Jerusalem and all of Syria from the mudslimes and kikes
>world peace achieved
>>
>>56761437
>As a Catholic, I am excited at the prospect of the healing of the Schism
Fuck off traitor, catholics always acts like jews, ready to ally with anyone against orthdox.
>>
File: 1430247108746.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1430247108746.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>56761437
won't ever happen
not unless the pope of rome will admit a system of equality among the patriarchs

besides, I'm more excited for the REAL synod

http://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2015/03/at-last-a-council-for-the-ages
>>
>>56761437
>As a Catholic, I am excited at the prospect of the healing of the Schism. If the Pope and the Patriarchs can find a common ground, we could at last have a One True Church of Jesus Christ, one which has authority over all of Christendom.

We already do. Protestant salvation is their own business and we shouldn't make concessions to heretics.
>>
>>56761437
Fuck no.
Kikes already infiltrated the Church during Vatican II.
The filth must be purged before anything between the churches is settled.
>>
File: 83-4.png (29 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
83-4.png
29 KB, 420x300
>>56763739
>the prophecies said the emperor shall be french decent, with aquiline nose and right limp leg. It also said he will be a virtuous boy, a great sinner when young and a converted saint man when old, he also will conquer Spain. When he finally reaches Jerusalem the antichrist will come we'll be fucked untill the four knights cleanse the entire earth before our lord comes back Jesus Christ
>>
File: 8K1.jpg (28 KB, 489x479) Image search: [Google]
8K1.jpg
28 KB, 489x479
>>56767682
sorry, i meant, our lord Jesus Christ comes back
>i hate my mouse
>>
>>56761437

Just re-issue the documents of the Council of Florence. We already re-united once.
>>
>>56761437
The problem is that Catholics downplay the theological differences with the Orthodox way too much. They won't be able to mend the divide if they keep pretending it doesn't exist. Catholics try to play it off as misunderstandings in translation and history.

The Orthodox view this much differently. In fact, Protestants like Anglicans and Lutherans are much closer theologically to Catholics than Catholics are to the Orthodox.
>>
>>56761437
Francis is not Pope, this is not a valid council, neither was VII, see video below explaining the sedevacantist position:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsRKKMVbN0M

Also edgy Anglo-American Evangelical converts, superstitious old babushkas, and illiterate monks will not let the Eastern schismatics come back to union with Christ's Church any time soon, especially considering the fact that Rome is occupied by a usurper and we are in the great apostasy.

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!
>>
>>56768108
I think the real reason behind this is that Catholics are still pissed off at the Reformation, and they attempt to use an imagined congruence with the Orthodox as an apologetic weapon against Protestants.
>>
>>56763739
>Merkel somehow survives to 2025 without being strung up in the streets
>Europe surives to 2025 without becoming the Caliphate of Yoorop

>
>
>
>
>>
>>56761437
No way. They both wanna keep their power and there is too much politics in the way.
>>
>>56761437
Glad to see it
>>
>>56768202
This senpai.
>>
>>56761437
You do realize this pope is as satanic as they come, right?
>>
>>56768202
Does is piss you off that the Popes keep trying to say that the SSPX is still somehow a part of their Church? I mean, all the effort to separate from what you consider apostasy, and they are making every effort to not acknowledge a split?
>>
>>56769205
Not him, but the SSPX oppose sedevacantism. I think Rome doesn't call the SSPX schismatics because 1. they don't call anybody schismatics anymore and 2. they want to reconcile with them so they can absorb all their wealth and property and crush them later on when they're under their full control.
>>
>>56761437
This sounds shady as fuck
>>
>>56769734
Oh, my mistake. I thought SSPX was sedevacantist.
>>
>>56769803
The SSPX hasn't always been so hard-line against sedevacantism. Archbishop Lefebvre made some statements that subtly supported sedevacantism or implied it was a legitimate option that might be decided in the future. After he died, under Bishop Fellay the SSPX became hardline against sedevacantism.

I'll have to look up those quotes brb
>>
>>56761437
Bartholomew is a traitor to Orthodox Christianity.
His actions reflect on his own treason and are not shared by any other orthodox christian and that includes all other Patriarchs.

Fuck him and fuck the Pope, Satan's little bitches both of them.
>>
>>56770012
Here's some quotes from the good bishop

http://www.fathercekada.com/2012/09/04/pro-sedevacantism-quotes-from-abp-lefebvre/
>>
Friendly reminder that the CoN destroyed the arrians.

Why does /pol/ support this?
>>
>>56770069
Kek, I read somewhere that you guys sure let John Paul II have it when he visited Greece.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.