[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What causes Liberalism in men? Is it a lack of testosterone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
What causes Liberalism in men? Is it a lack of testosterone? No father figure? lack of self confidence?

What can be done about it?
>>
communism undermining core american values
>>
I need feminism because the Internet wouldn't be nearly as funny without it.
>>
>>56760996
One of my testicles is fucked up and I'm from a single mother, but I'm not a libkek.
>>
>>56760996
Cultural Marxism brainwashing at a young age

No father figure

Gullibility

Etcetera
>>
Masculinity is an evolutionary adaptation to severe conditions. We need to expose our men to severe conditions. War, economic hard times. Something.
>>
>>56760996
They think it will get them pussy.
>>
>>56760996
>m..m..maybe ill get pussy....
the illusion is that they'll get with the ladies but they fail to recognize they are too beta to make the libgirls get even slightly wet
>>
Being told all their lives, since birth, that they need to be limp-wristed faggots to please women.
>>
>>56760996
The promise of vagina regardless of their failure to meet the general standards men are held to.
Naturally that promise is a total lie but they want to believe.
>>
I was very confused growing up.

I am so glad I just missed all this SJW shit.
>>
>>56760996
>What causes Liberalism in men?
Having too high of an intellect.
>>
>>56760996
All of the above and a loser mentality.
>>
>>56760996
beta faggots think it will get them laid. they're basically the biological sex equivalent of race traitors.
>>
>>56760996
They wanna go crush some puss bro
>>
lack of male safe spaces
Women are natural leftists and are ubiquitous
>>
File: Eternal__Anglo.jpg (7 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
Eternal__Anglo.jpg
7 KB, 215x234
>>56761274
Euuehheh!

*gurgles*

*spits in your face*

Meruuehhh!
>>
>>56760996
Common sense is fleeing the world.
>>
>>56760996
High IQ.
>>
>>56760996
Indoctrination. I'm 19 years old, fresh out of the public education system and I went to the top middle school of my district, top high school of my city, and all they teach you is "every bad in this world is because of white men". It's terrible. Interestingly enough, this brainwashing works best on white people and is actually not as effective on Indians and Chinese. I don't know about blacks because blacks weren't smart enough to get into my schools.
>>
>>56760996
If these men essentially remove themselves from the gene pool, doesn't just mean that more alpha men just need to kek them and balance will be restored? Isn't that effectively natural selection?
>>
>>56761536
>every bad
every bad thing*
>>
File: madness.jpg (85 KB, 491x655) Image search: [Google]
madness.jpg
85 KB, 491x655
>>
>>56760996
It's definitely low testosterone levels. I was a far-left liberal years ago when I couldn't even squat 1pl8. Now I squat 4pl8 and find myself leaning much further right and conservative.
>>
File: 1444784838156.jpg (1 MB, 3837x5000) Image search: [Google]
1444784838156.jpg
1 MB, 3837x5000
>>56761480
>sweden

Every time...
>>
>>56760996
The cause is a sheltered lifestyle with child-like ideas that have no basis in reality. Like thinking they can change the world, thinking women always go for the good guys, wanting free shit with no work, being too coddled into wanting everyone to like you.
>>
>>56761163
>>56761225
>>56761254

These pretty much sum it up. They think that behaving like women will get them women. These idiots don't realize that women understand women, and women hate each other. Why the fuck would they want to be with someone they would end up hating?
>>
>>56761365
that's an irishman
>>
>>56761629
>It's definitely low testosterone levels. I was a far-left liberal years ago when I couldn't even squat 1pl8. Now I squat 4pl8 and find myself leaning much further right and conservative.

I agree. I pretty much went through the same deal that you have. Lifting has infinitely changed my life for the better.
>>
>>56761302
sure thing faggot
>>
File: Eternal_Anglo..jpg (20 KB, 291x450) Image search: [Google]
Eternal_Anglo..jpg
20 KB, 291x450
>>56762027
>>
>>56761230
Still a virgin and I've accepted the fact I will be for a while longer. I've deluded myself into thinking everything will be better if I wait for the right girl and by God I'll chase that hopeless dream to the end of the rainbow, but I'll be damned if I'll sacrifice my morals or the safety of others to do it. If I have to bend over and let the government shove their federal cock up my and my country's ass just to get some nookie, then it isn't worth it.
>>
unfilterable estrogen in the public water supply from the urine of women on birth control.
>>
>>56762383
so is that what they replaced the florid with?
>>
>>56760996
>What causes Liberalism in men?

Women

>Be 16 and be very conservative
>Don't want to have sex before marriage
>At graduation girlfriend wants to have sex
>Tell her 'I don't want to. I want to wait until marriage'
>'But, Anon, if you don't have sex with me, that means you don't love me and want me'
>Have sex with her because she guilt trips me

Long list of degenerate acts I did to be with women. Now, I live in China, and couldn't be happier. Fuck white women.
>>
>>56760996

I'm almost certain its electronic music now.
>>
>>56761365
Canada bringing the quality as per usual.
>>
>>56761365
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>56762466
It filters into the water table over time, current public water filtration methods are not capable of removing it.
>>
>>56760996
I don't know what my testosterone levels are, but I haven't had much of a father figure since my childhood and I have no self confidence. Jettisoned my lifelong liberal stance last year.

Also a manlet, so that's important.
>>
Prussian-style public schools (also known as progressive philosophy or cultural marxism)

All the other things described are a result of this. There's a reason why the 20th century is also known as the progressive century.
>>
File: Eternal Anglo.jpg (17 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Anglo.jpg
17 KB, 460x288
>>56762631
>>56762664

Euruehhhhhh eh! eh! eh!

Muleuuahhhhh ehahahhah!!!

*blows into your face*

NUAEHH!
>>
>>56760996
1. Appeal towards the common good, with ethics based only on face value appearance
2. Appeal to novelty, the left is far louder in their demands
3. Women, just dudes just plumb follow whichever has the most girls
4. Only a half interest in justice, that half being a utopian world without recognising there are repercussions
5. They're idiots
>>
>>56760996
feelings of inferiority manifesting as faux moral superiority, its one big insecurity schheme

I would say conservatives have insecurities, i mean we wll do, but its much more k-selection and reproductive fitness driven
>>
Ok
>>
>>56762666
thanks mr satan for this information
>>
File: Eternal_Anglo.jpg (144 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
Eternal_Anglo.jpg
144 KB, 570x855
>>56763055
*spits in your face*
>>
I don't know. I also am not into the whole macho/machismo/real man sorta thing, but I don't need feminism for that. I am just myself no matter what traditionalists or feminists say.

>What can be done about it?
Eh well most men have a strong desire to have female approval. I guess since I don't care about female approval my unmanlyness didn't lead me to feminism the way an unmanly guy who desires it. So I don't think anything can be done unless you rewire their brains.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.