[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What generation was responsible for the fall of America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
What generation was responsible for the fall of America?
>>
>>56758988
those damn baby boomers
or millenials
>>
>>56758988
The one that gave women the right to vote
>>
>>56758988
Hippies
>>
>>56759048
You are going to need to go farther back than that
>>
>>56758988
baby boomers paved the way for the millenials to fuck everything up
>>
>>56759119
>>56759228
They didn't pass The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965
The reason millennials are fucking shit up are because so many of them are not white
>>
File: villet_grey_3C4_19A_PLF.jpg (658 KB, 1400x942) Image search: [Google]
villet_grey_3C4_19A_PLF.jpg
658 KB, 1400x942
The boomers.
>>
>>56758988
The Greatest Generation. They set the ball in motion
>>
The Baby Boomers wouldn't have succeeded in ruining everything if the Greatest and Silent Generations hadn't capitulated to their demands, but the Greatest in particular had high points that the Boomers simply lacked. You can call the Greatest Generation where the original sin happened, the sin that the Silent Generation carried and that the Baby Boomers picked up on and enshrined as the new holy value.
>>
The ones that thought freeing niggers was a good idea
>>
>>56759363
>>56759050
These two
The "greatest" generation and their parents sent this country on the path to destruction
>>
>>56759050
I'mma have to side you with you on this one. Grill here and I hate most womyn. I really wish I could have lived in the 1950's or before and just been a normal housewife. I hate all of the feminists and their bullshit. My sister had the gall to tell me that I'm oppressing her by shaving my underarms and legs. Go fuck yourself that shit is gross as fuck.
>>
>>56759050
/thread
>>
>>56759351

They were not boomers
Earl Warren was definitely not a boomer
>>
File: Uugh.jpg (55 KB, 757x820) Image search: [Google]
Uugh.jpg
55 KB, 757x820
>>56758988
The liberals from the 50s and the millenials
>>
>>56759540
>I really wish I could have lived in the 1950's or before and just been a normal housewife
You still can
>>
>>56759336
The baby boom started in '46, so the oldest boomers would have been 19 when that passed. You must be 25 or older to be in congress.
>>
>>56758988
Lincoln and the bleeding heart warmongers.
>>
>>56759798
Correct
So you cant blame them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.