[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NATO and Turkey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 800px-Flag_of_NATO.svg.png (20 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
800px-Flag_of_NATO.svg.png
20 KB, 800x600
Question for all my NATO friends... would you support your country going to war with Russia over Turkey?

Given how Turks started this fight and they support ISIS and are full of muslim extremists, I do not support Canada going to war for them.

Personally, fuck Turks and let's just vote them out of NATO!
>>
Support my country going to war with Russia over Turkey? Hell no. I fully support Russia going in and kicking their ass. Turkey should never have been allowed in NATO, hell I'm not entirely convinced NATO should even exist any more.
>>
>>56758613
>Turkey should never have been allowed in NATO
So much this. They don't even share our values.
>>
File: IrumxKL.png (643 KB, 600x798) Image search: [Google]
IrumxKL.png
643 KB, 600x798
>>56758487
No.

Fuck the kebab.
>>
>>56758487
Good idea, I dislike Turkey.
>>
File: 1308199759663.png (235 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
1308199759663.png
235 KB, 344x291
>>56758487
>Given how Turks started this fight
>Russia repeatedly pokes Turkey
>Russian aircraft on a strike mission enters Turkish airspace despite numerous warnings
>Turkey calls Russia's bluff

Turkey embarrassed the fuck out of Russia and Russia can't do shit about it.
>>
>>56758487

> would you support your country going to war with Russia over Turkey?

Nope. And it vount be an issue. Article five can only be invoced if the NATO member is being subjected to an agression. Not the other way around.

Anything steming from this encounter will be 100 % on Erdoğan.
>>
>>56758949
>Russia can't do shit about it.
I guarantee you they will shoot one of their planes soon. As soon as Turks enter Syria, they'll be shot down. What then? Will you go fight in a thermonuclear war over fucking muslims?
>>
>>56759168
this, to my understanding NATO is a defensive alliance, so if the turks want to start shit with the russians, fuck 'em.

plus its not like Canada will get involved anyway, Trudeau is a wimpy peace-nik
>>
>>56758949

>Russia can't do shit about it.

Other than closing for any covert Turkish support in Syria. Turkey is losing big time on this. And so is the US. Todays bombings shows that Russia has decided to take off the glove. No more supporting anyone by means of land. The border between Turkey and Syria can now be considdered a firewall of Russian bombs for the remainder of the conflict. Thanks to Erdoğans imense stupidity.
>>
>>56758487
I honestly think we should just let based Putin bomb the shit out of them.

Turkey only joined NATO so 'Murica wouldn't bring the hammer down on them eventually for being goatfuckers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.