[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop and Search >be me >pale white britbong >out for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: britbongcoppers.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
britbongcoppers.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
Stop and Search

>be me
>pale white britbong
>out for my 1am walk
>car pulls up next to me
>ohshitisitniggers.jpg
>plainclothes cops
>hello sir do you live around here, a car has been broken into
>ohfuckimgonnagetbeatenbyacop.webm
>y...yes
>my whiteness shines
>oh, sorry sir goodnight.

why the fuck do niggers get shot and beaten by police if its that easy?
>>
>>56758393
Because nigger would probably try to escape in your situation, or assault the cop,even if he had nothing to do with that crime. They are stupid and aggressive.
>>
>>56758393
I'd like to let you know that is not stop and search like new york city. Also for your question, because some cops are racist and want to do it and some people are actually criminals and try to get away from jail time.
>>
Do you niggers even have police brutality in bongland?
>>
>>56758653

No, they only shoot one nigger a year or something
>>
>>56758393
because the part where you were genuinely surprised and nervous would be replaced with aggression
>hello sir do you live around here, a car has been broken into
>what? i aint did shit, why you gotta be harassing me, you cops is racist
>>
>>56758771
This is what i find most confusing. How??? In the black neighborhoods police patrol, there are a shitton of criminals and drug deals. They merely need to drive down a few blocks to catch someone committing a crime. Now all it takes is someone to pull a knife or gun and if they dont comply (mostly the knife part) they will get shot. On the other hand if they have a gun they get shot immediately. Keep in mind we have huge cities and alot of them have alot of entirely black neighborhoods where its almost impossible to not stroll upon crime.
>>
>murder in the park next to my house
>happened to be walking through the park later the same night
>Get approached by plain clothes cops with their ID's out
>'scuse me sir theres been an incident here tonight, mind if you show us some ID?
>show them ID
>Thank you sir have a goodnight
>continue walking home

the fuck is wrong with America
>>
>>56759017
Also to jump on my own comment and add. Theres neighborhoods/cities (south philly/camden/bronx/oakland/southside chicago) where you can get an illegal gun very easily. Like too easily. This is why im not against the second amendment. It is almost too easy to get a gun in some of these neighborhoods, and this makes it different from england. Getting caught with a gun is a big deal and when more people have illegal guns, more people are gonna shoot or run to stay out of jail.
>>
>>56759349
>i don't need to show you ID
>am i being detained?
>i have a right to be here
>am i being detained?
>why are you harassing me?
>am i being detained?
>>
>>56759349
straya, you need some coffee or tea m8, its too early. you are replying to a britbong thread. that being said, anglo countries unite.
>>
>>56759017

Well, we don't have a lot of guns here so police aren't in constant terror. Also, If someone dies within 24 hours of being within police custody they're considered to have died in police custody, so that encourages police not to beat the shit out of people.

In america they don't even keep stats on how many people police kill. You don't punish police for killing and they have a legitimate reason to be afraid of gun nut civilians. Also, race is a big deal in america even if america isn't as racist as most other countries. There are lots of racist undertones in american politics and media.
>>
>>56759528
>Too early
>Americans in charge of timezones

It's 1.24pm where I live and probably 2.24pm where that guy lives.
>>
>>56759676
I cannot dispute any of that my britbong friend, but one point. There is a giant difference between illegal guns and legal guns here. Now what i can give you some insight into is that alot of murders actually happen with legal guns that are stolen. I do no think its a problem we can solve at all. Not to try to banter you, but imagine trying to take every british citizens teapot. This would be the same as trying to round up every legal gun in america.
>>
>>56759681
my point remains he has no idea who he is responding to, i hope he doesnt have some sort of carbon monoxide posioning or some shit.
>>
The second a nigger hears
>HOLD IT
Or anything in that way their monkey DNA kicks in and they go on a chimp out. They either start running or fighting. Its what they do. Even if they didn't commit a crime it generally leads to this. I've seen it personally up close a couple times.
>>
>>56760166
It's like 36+ degrees centigrade here in most places today.

Probably just the usual case of Strayan heat stroke.
>>
>>56760166
>>56759528
>OP questions why police kill so many people in America using a personal anecdote
>I explain that its the same in Australia and I am just as confused as to why
ahh I'm sorry I guess

>>56759681
1:30pm in Brissy
>>
>>56759681
Also thanks for that. I didn't realize what time it was in sydney, that shocked me. Do you have thanksgiving as well except you celebrate moving the abbos out?
>>
>>56759349

being polite and not being a cunt helps to make friends with police would inconceivable to the burgers
>>
Thing is is you wouldn't need to answer him in that case but then he'll just ask for your papers because who wouldn't stand under the cops these days?
>>
>>56760377
>>56759681
Ay sorry lads, really forget about timezones outside america and europe, dont even know what time it is in hawaii
>>
>>56760377
>Brissy

Mah SE Queensland nigga. Gold Coast here, it's fucking wretched outside.

>>56760425
We have Australia Day, where we all put the flag on like a superhero cape and go down to the beach and get on the piss.
>>
>>56760550
Sounds like a good time. Do you guys also try to blow your hands off with fireworks?
>>
>>56758393
We don't know how to talk to cops, some of use will try to mask our fear with bravado which leads to officers who are also afraid to shoot us.
>>
>>56759950
yeah right whatever retard
>>
>>56758393
HOL UP
YOU PROFEELIN ME
>>
>>56760618
The only thing that gets blown up is the butts of Abos and SJWs who think that 'Australia Day' should be renamed 'Invasion Day' lol.
>>
>>56760696
Bong, this is now a straya and america thread please just fuck off. you guys keked enough pakis we dont want a part of you
>>
>>56758393
All T-O-R connections from US now being routed first thru this one IP address. London, England.

Geolocation data from EurekAPI (Product: Pro On-demand API)\par
IP Address\tab Country\tab Region\tab City\tab ISP\par
124.6.36.193\tab United Kingdom \tab London, City Of\tab London\tab Sg.gs\par
\tab Continent\tab Latitude\tab Longitude\tab Organization\par
\tab Europe\tab 51.5144\tab -0.0941\tab SG.GS UK London\par
Google Map for London, London, City of, United Kingdom
>>
>>56759950

What i've never understood is the short termism in gun regulation debates. Of course you're not going to get rid of guns within a decade but, hypothetically, I'd think america would be a much safer place in 70 years time if there was a concerted effort to ban and confiscate guns now.

Now I'm drunk so I could be wrong about this but is it not the case that a lot of anti-gun people don't necessarily want an outright ban? As I understand it only a small fraction of gun shops provide guns that are used in crime and anti gun people would simply settle for better regulation in order to shut down these stores.

I can't remember the specifics but isn't the NRA is opposed to any regulation allowing stores to host fake 'gunshows' in their parking lots and shit so they can sell rifles or unregistered guns or something?
>>
>>56760794
I honestly cannot even. Why do we tolerate kiwis and britbongs, clearly we are the only nations who can actually fuck shit up. Abbos out, indians out, etc. If you don't like it, leave it.
>>
File: 1448482247939.jpg (14 KB, 419x304) Image search: [Google]
1448482247939.jpg
14 KB, 419x304
>>56760840
what a fucking retard

did your guns stop that terrorist attack on fort hood in texas?

You are terrorising your own police officers by making guns legal

Turn that gun barrel around and kill yourself you inbred piece of shit
KEK
>>
>Be German-American
>Very stoned walking down the street at 3am
>cop pulls up
>"Hey, you doing anything?"
>"No."
>cop drives off.

It's that easy.
>>
>>56760956
You pose a great question actually despite being in your usual drunken state as a britbong. My condolences and I hope no hangover.

In 70 years no guns? Maybe, probably even likely. I have no idea. However, you need to understand the sheer amount of guns that can be recycled in this country. My father has a .40 glock. My friends parents all have guns, some are simple hunting rifles. One friend's father has a fucking assault rifle and 3 handguns. Its hard. Now none of these people are gonna sell their guns and most likely will never get robbed cause their guns are always at home. But robberies still happen and guns still get used for murders.

That being said in 70 years? that is so far away that yes you may be right, we might have no gun issues. But there is still a HUGE gun culture in the US. And I imagine families have more guns than i just listed from my friends, because those guns are ex-cop and current government forces and hunting weapons.
>>
>>56761008
>confirmed isis
>>
>>56759950

>imagine trying to take every british citizens teapot

Not even joking, I would join arms in revolt.
>>
Know a nigger who punched an officer and tried to get away from him because he had a draw on him

Officer said why would you do that I wouldn't have been asked to do anything anyway
>>
>>56761531
And you should! However, I only used this as an example of how goddamn expansive gun culture is here.
>>
>>56758961
This to be honest family
>>
The difference here is that if you were black, you probably did commit the crime
>>
>>56759503
This.
>>
>>56761660

Yeah, I know.

Also, I can kind of understand the arrogance of people elsewhere, such as here, where they make absurd and deeply flawed arguments and express opinions about guns in the US, but the fact you have so many there doing it who are US citizens is just honestly worrying.

Your constitution and Supreme Court shit is basically the same as why we have a House of Lords and trust judges to maintain our (unwritten) constitution - events and political moods/campaigns shouldn't ever change the rights and liberties of a people.

So much of your media (as well as ours when it comes up) is saturated with whimsical and often deeply flawed arguments about a fundamental right of US citizens and it's worrying. It's sad that the only consolation you have is the tentative "well at least the people who have the power to change it won't - but it's getting to the point now where through media exposure alone (press and social), entire generations will grow up not understanding how to properly argue or analyse a debate or facts, and be swayed by either careerist politicians or muh feels campaigners.
>>
>>56760899

Huh?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.