[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image_7.jpg (546 KB, 2826x2826) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
546 KB, 2826x2826
https://youtu.be/PX9reO3QnUA
Trump mocks a reporter with a disability
>>
That's just his Bernie Sanders impression

CNN is so fuckin scared of Trump
>>
The media is so goddamn desperate it's pathetic
>>
Looks like a limp wristed faggot to me desu baka senpai.
>>
File: 4744910419_d5d50a36b4_z.jpg (131 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
4744910419_d5d50a36b4_z.jpg
131 KB, 426x640
>>56757770

he walked right into that one..

oh wait...
>>
>>56757770
Wish I could vote for him twice
>>
The entire staff of the New York Times should be rounded up and hanged for treason. So naturally a little teasing does not bother me.
>>
>>56757770
TRUMP HATES CRIPS

TRUMP IS A REAL NIGGA BLOOD 4 LIFE CONFIRMED
>>
File: cnn-race-baiting.jpg (78 KB, 1002x890) Image search: [Google]
cnn-race-baiting.jpg
78 KB, 1002x890
>>56757770
>cnn trying to be subversive and failing
>>
>>56757770
WHY IS TRUMP SO MEAN TO EVERYONE!
HES SUCH A MEANIE BULLY!
MEANIE BULLY FACE WHAT A MEANIE HEAD I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE WOULD VOTE FOR A BULLY!
>>
>>56757770
oh god yes
>>
>>56758397

CNN is a Hillary sock puppet.

Go back to their original videos of Trump. They started by trying to ignore him/saying he was marginal constantly. Now they are in full damage control and scraping the bottom of the barrel for material.

top kek
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 453x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 453x553
>>56758397
>growing up being told Fox News is full of liars and manipulative pricks
>see shit like this constantly from CNN and others
>>
>>56758397
This is ridiculous
>>
File: beaner.jpg (102 KB, 734x960) Image search: [Google]
beaner.jpg
102 KB, 734x960
DUBZ 4 TRUMP
>>
>>56757770

Wow, the corporate shills are desperate to find any tiny speck of dirt on Trump that they can. It's pathetic.

Holy fuck, I'm looking forward to President Trump in 2016.
>>
>>56757770

kek what an absolute madman. Trump is the best thing that's happened to /pol/, he's literally the political incarnate of a /pol/ NEET who actually has the billions to bankroll his own shenanigans. And he's discovered the secret to never getting stumped -- just don't eever apologize.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
WTF does anybody else see this the way I do here?

>Trump does some sort of reinactment not necessarily relating to mental illness.
>Media says that is offensive.
>Media then names the man and displays a picture of him basically telling the world "Hey look at this retarded reporter and here is his name and photograph."

That guy never needed to be defemated like that. CNN should be the ones to blame for damaging that reporter's reputation here, not Trump. Trump never revealed that guys name.
>>
>all those mad liberals in the comments
>dat anger they feel knowing his poll numbers will just keep increasing
The anal devestation Trump's presidency will bring progressives will be sweet karmic victory for the rest of the country having to put up with Obongo.
>>
>disabled people want to be treated as equals
>make fun of disabled people like everyone else
>you must treat disabled people a special way
rinse repeat
>>
MADMAN
>>
Jesus Christ how can you blow things out of proportion this much? I can at least understand doing it over the whole bleeding out of her whatever, even though I believe he wasn't referencing menstruation, but this is fucking ridiculous. He's just doing that classic thing where you put on a faggy voice and act like a sperg to make fun of someone being a little faggot weasel.

I didn't really believe that the media was such an enormous shill until Trump. I thought you were all just crazy memelords. Boy was I wrong.
>>
>>56757770
WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO WORRY ABOUT TONE
>>
>women everywhere are allowed to treat men like shit if they have even the smallest flaw
>the future president is not allowed to make a joke about a huge genetic failure that attacked him verbally trying to ruin his campaign
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.