[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 19th Amendment was a mistake.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11
File: 1441477037991.png (314 KB, 844x437) Image search: [Google]
1441477037991.png
314 KB, 844x437
I want to let you guys know about the single biggest mistake in American history.

The 19th Amendment.

Now before you tell me to go back to /r9k/ and whine I just want to let you guys know that I am a complete normalfag Chad. That being said women are born bluepilled. Only a select few can be red pilled.

Women are incapable of thinking logically. All ancient civilizations knew that women were incapable of being leaders. They have a higher emotional "intelligence" (I put that in quotes because it's debatable if it's even an intelligence). I 100% believe that the 19th amendment was the single biggest mistake of all time.

That being said I don't believe in treating women as lesser. They belong in the home to raise the children. It's just how it should be.

Discuss
>>
File: 1448495235045.jpg (411 KB, 1854x982) Image search: [Google]
1448495235045.jpg
411 KB, 1854x982
>>56757357

It would be nice if women believed in fairness.
Pic related
>>
>>56757357

Agreed. I've gone from thinking that the early US restricting the franchise to white, male landowners over the age of 21 was completely despicable to thinking that it made a lot of sense.

>white

The population was 99.99% white then anyway. They were smart to practice ethnic nepotism.

>male

See OP.

>landowners

Land was plentiful and cheap back then, so it's not like there was a miniscule landed elite that was oppressing the vast unlanded proletariat. If you didn't own land, you weren't invested in the maintenance of the civilization, so you didn't deserve a voice.

>over the age of 21

The human brain doesn't finish developing until the age of 25. If anything, 21 is a bit young.
>>
File: 1448495235033.jpg (14 KB, 236x165) Image search: [Google]
1448495235033.jpg
14 KB, 236x165
>>56757839
Everything but the landowners. White males over 21 would have never elected Clinton even once or Obama.
>>
File: 1444138335027.png (309 KB, 1131x1600) Image search: [Google]
1444138335027.png
309 KB, 1131x1600
>>56757357
>age 10
>>
>>56757357

>19th amendment

Was that the one that gave normies a right to vote?
>>
File: IMG_0130.png (521 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.png
521 KB, 640x1136
>>56757357
They should definatly be used for traditional CCC (children cooking cleaning) and violence should be used in instances of severe disobedience and adultery(along with public shaming). Kill all sjw and feminist land whale cunts, really sort out the degenerate whores of the western world.
>>
File: dat lower lip.jpg (56 KB, 600x517) Image search: [Google]
dat lower lip.jpg
56 KB, 600x517
>>56759206
Gave women over 21 the right to vote.

And the world went to shit.

Ann Coulter has said often that the 19th Amendment has fucked up the country.

And she is right.

We wouldn't have gotten into WWII if women could not vote.
>>
>>56757357
I agree with many of your points, but not with your conclusion.

Your country's founding fathers made it clear, really: No Taxation Without Representation. If bitches be taxed, bitches be allowed to vote. But this also means that, in a country with conscription, if bitches be allowed to vote, bitches be conscripted. Which they have never been. At least not in your country, if not this whole hemisphere or the world, even when your country did have conscription.

Now, whether women should be allowed into the public sphere and thus imminently taxed is a whole different matter. As you say, they belong in the home to raise the children. That's simply nature. But then again, sentience is an aberration from nature, so other aberrations, like feminism, are sure to follow.

In the end... yeah, giving women the vote has absolutely ruined western society. But if you believe the state is there to serve you and not the other way around (and if you believe the opposite, kill yourself, pinko), it's only logical for those who keep the state afloat (the taxpayers) to be allowed to vote for those who will represent them. And yeah, it's paradoxical, but that's politics.
>>
>>56760604

bitches were not taxed for a very long time. their husbands were required to pay the taxes on their wives if they had income
>>
>>56760692
Same point I was making with the conscription argument. Giving women the vote is democratically sound - but the way it was implemented wasn't. They were given the same rights as men without being given the same obligations.
>>
>>56757357
>some nerd whining about the cool kids
typical loser, she'll never work on her social skills and those popular kids will go on to be politicians and successful businessmen while she'll go off to Berkeley and complain about the patriarchy for a few dozen years
>>
Women almost always vote liberal because they don't think with logic or rationale. They think "let's make everybody equal regardless of how the world actually works. Once you realize that women are essentially toddlers, they become very easy to figure out.
>>
there is just not enough effort in propagating the young with exactly how their mind / body works resulting in women being whores and retarded.

And men being immature and insecure.
>>
>>56757488

Holy shit I am saving that. Thanks anon.
>>
>>56757357

Women relate to "poor, oppressed minorities" because they were once marginalized. You see the red-pill pour across their face every once in a while when they try to be all down with the Blacks and then they get told to shut up because they're privileged, or they're told their "struggle" isn't struggle enough, or they find out they're privileged. I truly hate that the vast majority of women side with minorities because they feel that they're a minority. I truly hate that they're not more logical, which is why they aren't in STEM.
>>
>>56757488

Give it a "Hey Girl" and it's perfect.
>>
>>56757357

> I just want to let you guys know that I am a complete normalfag Chad

We're not

Back to >>>/soc/ with you
>>
>>56757357
This cunt looks like a 30-year old smoker and she's only 10. She is going to be one ugly whore when she grows up.
>>
>>56757357
>All ancient civilizations knew that women were incapable of being leaders.
THIS IS SO TRUE! CHECK THIS SHIT OUT:

Aristophanes' Ecclesiazusae is a play dating from 391 BC

The play concerns a group of women, the leader of which is Praxagora. She has decided that the women must convince the men to give them control of Athens, because they could rule it better than the men have been. The women, in the guise of men, sneak into the assembly and vote the measure, convincing some of the men to vote for it because it is the only thing they have not tried.

The women then institute a communist-like government in which the state feeds, houses, and generally takes care of every Athenian. They enforce an idea of equality by allowing each man to sleep with any woman, provided that he sleeps with every woman in Athens who is uglier first...

This play portrays views of women common at the time.[2] Among other things, Aristophanes pokes fun of them as being lazy, drinking excessively and making their husbands' lives into living hell.

The enforced equality is also something of a political statement in addition to being a social one. After the oligarchy put in place after the war fell, Athenians asserted their democracy and equality very strongly, to the point that, while it was a clear exaggeration, the play surely made its position on excessive democracy clear.

The plot presents and makes fun of the ideas of abolition of private property, abolition of the family and purely material prosperity.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
>>
>>56758875
>>56758875

Land ownership is the biggest thing I would support as a requirement for voting. There are people who go through their entire lives without taking responsibility for themselves, they never own anything more expensive than a couch or a tv, they never have to fix anything that they break, they just pay their landlord and he takes care of it. Why in gods name would you want those types of people to vote.

Apart from that, most people who own land are mature enough to understand how the world works, that is why they own instead of rent. Its the perfect metric to gauge if someone is responsible enough to vote or not.
>>
>>56763091
Voting should be meritocratic.
>>
>>56757357
anyone have that harvard or yale (i think) study showing correlation between women voting and size of government/debt?
>>
>>56757488
Please make one with that exact text but with Ben Roethlisberger.
>>
>>56763579
>>56763579
>>56763579
>>56763579

Not my OC, anon.
>>
>>56763091
It's ironic because the foundinf fathers originally wrote out that only landowners could vote. But look at this shit. Bums and squatters have a say in politics even though they won't experience nearly any of the consequences.
>>
>>56763091

> land ownership as a requirement for voting.

I don't see how it accomplishes what you're trying to achieve. I make over 150k/year, but live in a major city (so I rent). I work 75+ hours per week and pay more taxes than most Americans. I'm also a racial realist who loves the Trump and hates degeneracy.

But, under this system, I wouldn't be allowed to vote, while some hillbilly who lives on disability and has a rusty trailer on a half-acre of overgrown land gets the greenlight. Makes no sense.

Being employed (full time) and paying taxes would weed out more cancer than land ownership.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (29 KB, 237x300) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
29 KB, 237x300
>>56757357
Fine, go ahead. Kill emotions, its all we've ever tried to do.

And let no one say that man is not pitiable, let no one say our state is not one of emptiness and sorrow, devoid of joy.

Go ahead, kill emotion, see what your cold calculation logic brings you, its brought us here, see how much farther it will take you.

Protip: the more sense you make of things the more mad you become.
Enjoy your descent into madness at the behest of reason.
>>
>>56764276
Hegel, get down from there you rascal!
>>
>>56764060

The sense is that you should not have a say in laws governing a land if you have no ties to that land.

Why should you have a say in policies around your community when you can up and leave whenever you want? If people don't own land, they should not get a vote towards the laws of that land.
>>
>>56763091
land is waayyyyyyy more expensive now than it was then, considering they gave it away for free at one point.

besides your point is straight up retarded

>pay your landlord to take care of a problem
>pay some handyman/plumber/electrician to come fix the problem for you

no fucking difference.
>>
>>56757839
this. exactly this.

also most blacks really are only about 3/5s human.
>>
>>56757357
What's going on today why are we talking about this so much is this a raid
>>
Queen Elizabeth I, Cleopatra, Pre-Refugee Merkel.

Yea women are terrible leaders.
>>
>>56764060
Think if it like this:
Currently,
If I own a house in Detroit and rent it out to a black couple, they get to vote in the local elections, and I don't because I don't live in Detroit. So while I'm forced to pay property taxes to the city, I have literally no voice there. Even if I don't rent the house but don't count it as my primary residence, I'm going to be taxed without representation against that taxation. Now, consider that I can lose my fucking property if I don't pay those taxes I have no say in paying.

It seems like renter should get a vote, but the fact is that renters do not pay for the city, the owner does and the owner takes all the risk in this situation. They risk allowing someone to rent and vote contrary to their best interests, and they risk paying taxes for a property that they have no say in regarding the local govt's policy; all if which affect my taxes, my property value, etc.

Property ownership for voting rights is literally the best prerequisite. At least unless they remove property taxes and replace them with city income taxes.
>>
>>56764060
Just paying net taxes would be sufficient
>>
>>56757357
i'd say the biggest mistake was the 14th amendment
>>
File: 20150313bwBenSports04NEW.jpg (732 KB, 2600x1733) Image search: [Google]
20150313bwBenSports04NEW.jpg
732 KB, 2600x1733
>>56763579
Got you, f.a.m.
>>
>>56757357
Why is she using 'capitalist' as a pejorative
>>
>>56764691
kek
>>
>>56764531
>CLEOPATRA
> a good leader
>LITERALLY THE ENDED HER FAMILIES DYNASTY BECAUSE SHE WAS A WHORE

hahahaha
>>
>>56764714
she sees herself as a victim
>>
>>56757357
Was there any ancient civilization that treated women as absolute equals when it came to leadership and decision making?

If there weren't, does that show that evolutionary speaking that any that tried were inferior to those lead by men and where destroyed/subdued?
>>
File: forgive_us.png (3 MB, 1034x1816) Image search: [Google]
forgive_us.png
3 MB, 1034x1816
>>56764496
I wasn't aware of any other posts like this
>>
>>56757357
>I don't believe in treating women as lesser
>but I totally think we should treat them as second class citizens and disenfranchise them

wat
>>
>>56764531
>pre refugee Merkel
>implying there was ever a pre refugee Merkel

that shit was planned long ago goy
>>
>>56764953
I believe that you should treat women with utmost respect. Like the way it used to be. But they shouldn't vote or have jobs. The only job they should have is taking care of the house and children.
>>
>>56764531
that's 3 fucking women though
>but muh Queen Theresa of Austria
only one more and she was heavily influenced by men
2 out of those 3 led by religion, using the male-dominant society to their advantage as well as Cleopatra being seen as a god to her citizens, since she was the pharoah and idolotry, etc.

nice sarcasm tho desu senpai
>>
>>56765052
You forgot that the men in her family created a dynasty in Egypt and then after 275 it ended because she wanted to sleep around and be a dumb skank
>>
>>56757357

Absolutely true.

Males are far more capable of making decision based on logic than females are, and they have consistently demonstrated the ability to make decisions that benefit society, even if it's against their interests.

Females will make decisions that benefit themselves alone, far more frequently than men. They don't have the capacity to sacrifice themselves, or their interests, the way men do.

The 19th should be repealed, or at least eliminated when the constitution is recreated as a result of the demise of the U.S..
>>
>>56765122
275 years*
>>
>>56764348

Why should somebody who produces 3x more value than the average citizen get to vote? Hmm, let's think about that...

Also, my "tie to the land" is my citizenship and passport. Where am I going to "up and go" to?
>>
>>56764531
>>56765122

thanks for reminding me about that, senpai
>>
>>56757357
I'm a woman and I agree with you. I'm sick of the acadamians always telling me I should be thankful for having the right to vote that was supposedly given to me by feminists, when I would gladly give it back in a heartbeat. I don't care about voting.
>>
>>56765330
Shouldn't you be asleep Sven?
>>
>>56761620
Another way to say it is that they rely on their feelings and emotions
>>
>>56765295
you should have stopped when you were ahead, senpai. even I can poke some holes in what you said

aside from that, there should be exceptions to the landowning rule if you have a high enough income or something else that makes you something more than someone who dindu nuffin
>>
>>56765516

That's fine. Poke away. We're here to discuss, no?
>>
>>56765431
Shouldn't you?
>>
>>56757357
>you guys don't know anything about politics!
>unlike me, the 10 year old
>>
>>56765928
It's midnight f_m, prime 4chan hours
>>
>>56765706
We are here to discuss, great point.

Although you do have citizenship and passport, gaining citizenship to another country is fairly easy. Many libkeks say "I'm moving to x country if y gets elected as z" which shows that peoplewill leave this country like the children they are if they do not get their way, because they are a minority.
The only way to stop these people from ruining what the majority want is to either have voters own property or make x amount in their career/job, so they have incentive to not flee the country if they elect someone that doesnt do too good or someone they dislike is elected.
It allows for people to see the consequences of different actions and base future actions on such, which no one will learn to do if they have close to no ties with this country.
You, having a very nice income, have no reason to leave the country if something happens or doesnt happen, but others that either own no property, little property, make little money or are on welfare, have no reason to stay if something happens that they dislike, etc.
Oh boy finally, a civil discussion. I hate talking to proggressitards. Especially the ones that claim to be 'libertardian' but still have all the progressive ideologies in their head. Those people cannot have a discussion like this.
>>
File: 1409787264130.jpg (11 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
1409787264130.jpg
11 KB, 236x200
>>56764691
Saved, anon.
>>
>>56765330

That feel when
>>
It's funny, Islam makes the exact same argument. They don't recommend (but not explicitly forbid) women being in positions of power or decisions regarding the state, as women will think with their emotions, and not rationally
>>
>>56766390

I get the argument that you're trying to make. The problem is that it's not easy to expatriate to another country. When things really started going to hell in the US, I examined every possibility, and finally came to the conclusion that, unless I wanted to take a 3/4 pay cut, and live in limbo for 7-8 years, there was no viable way for me to start over somewhere else. Liberals raise this threat all the time because they're faggots, and they've never really looked into what the process entails.

But, the more important arguments against a land requirent for voting are:

1) how are you going to tell an honest, productive citizen that he's subject to laws framed by people he has no voice in electing?

2) How are you going to oblige people to contribute their share to public expenses, and be excluded from voting for a representative?

Isn't this taxations without representation? Isn't it, perhaps, even slavery?
>>
>>56757357

Agreed 100%. The 19th amendment allowed the Jews free reign over us because they could now use a horde of useful idiots (women) to get everything they wanted and here we are on the brink of our very own genocide.

But hey white men, keep being spineless beta faggots who won't stand up to women...because hey, who knows, you might get laid if you compromise your morals and our race to get into some cunt's pants.
>>
>>56761969
Anybody have those recent statistics about American support for letting Syrians in? I think the female opposition was actually higher than the male.
>>
>>56765330
Outside of presidential elections here, less than half of eligible voters in this country vote.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/data/turnout.php

A lot of people don't give a shit about voting. You're not alone.

I wouldn't surrender my right to vote on principal, but I recognize how trivial it is.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.