[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be on date with girl >ask her about her political views
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
>be on date with girl
>ask her about her political views
>says she's very conservative
>ask her what conservative means to her
>she says most of all it means kind, compassionate and loving, and conservatism isn't just a platform, it's a way of life
>ask her how so
>she says a conservative is foremost a Christian, and it is liberals who are spiteful and hateful, not conservatives

Should I go out with her again, or is she an idiot?
>>
A lot of people say not to discuss politics on a first date. But it's really up to you pham.
>>
>she says a conservative is foremost a Christian, and it is liberals who are spiteful and hateful, not conservatives

waifu material
>>
>>56756955
Sounds like a keeper
>>
>>56756955
Anyone that believes that there is only two sides to politics is an idiot
>>
>>56756955

If she's white you might as well marry her
>>
'Christian'
peak kek

ask her if what her fav president was
>>
prepare to be christkucked

http://www1.cbn.com/700club/bob-audrey-meisner-wifes-betrayal
>>
>>56756955
LMAO nice bait thread
>>
>>56756955
Keepers m8, she sounds like my GF, we actually talked politics and economics the first day.
Now we are happy and considering moving in together.
>>
>>56757427
based kangaroo
>>
>>56757427
I don't know if she does, I didn't really question her deeply

>>56757477
She's got blonde hair and blue eyes
>>
>>56756955
Marry her
>>
>>56756955
> and its liberals who are spiteful and hateful, not conservatives

>/pol/

Some people have literally no capacity for inward reflection, self criticism.
>>
>>56757731
Well, we get along great, except she's a bit prudish and Christian, and I'm really not religious and I like sex
>>
>>56757605
Thanks Russia
>>
>>56758096
Show her your massive white dick and she'll be your little slut.
>>
>>56756955
both. casual sex with someone your attracted to but have no respect for is the best.
>>
>>56758176
top kek
>>
>>56758430
I don't think she's into casual sex. She said sex out of wedlock is one of the biggest contributing factors to the decline of our culture and the feeling of emptiness in both men and women.
>>
File: soda jerk.jpg (846 KB, 1280x1346) Image search: [Google]
soda jerk.jpg
846 KB, 1280x1346
sounds like you just wanna show off
>>
Marriage is the next step.
>>
>>56758767
I don't. I'm conservative, but not as much as she is. She's super against gay marriage, for instance, and so I asked her how that reflects love and compassion, and she said, "You can have a great deal of love and compassion for someone while recognizing what they're doing is immoral."

I'm conservative, but I'm not homophobic, I just hate the flamboyant fags.
>>
>>56756955
you must be a liberal to be asking such a stupid question
>>
>>56759025
>but I'm not homophobic, I just hate the flamboyant fags.
Underage detected. Manchildren fall into this ategory as well
>>
>>56758723
dude you know that intelegence is passed on through the mothers genes right? think about that
>>
>>56759145

So more than half of the country is manchildren?
>>
>>56759439
>intelegence
>>
>>56759463
yes
>>
>>56756955
It's impolite to challenge someones core beliefs, even if they are poorly constructed.
Go out and socialize. Try and have fun. There are other ways, places, and times to advocate your understanding of the world.
>>
>>56756955
>Christian
Dropped.
>>
>>56756955
Sounds very smart; you should marry her, because she definitely won't have sex if you don't.
>>
>>56760087
That's what I'm afraid of
>>56758096
>>56758723
>>
>>56756955

Dating Christian girls can be nice. Those I've dated have been great.

But there's a good chance she'll call it quits if she can't bring you around.

Just be comfortable with walking away some day.
>>
File: oi up.jpg (49 KB, 596x412) Image search: [Google]
oi up.jpg
49 KB, 596x412
>>56758096
>not having a fetish for teaching innocent girls to love the D
>>
>>56760678
This OP. Quit being a pussy and train her to love your D. She is a conservative christian so you know she will be loyal.
>>
>>56759735
this
the relationship will not last
>>
>>56759025
Then you're not conservative you faggot lover.
>>
>>56756955
are you fucking kidding me anon marry that bitch
>>
>>56756955

Sounds OK OP. just make sure she doesn't fuck niggers, and is OK with sex before marriage, and can keep her insane Jesus babble to herself and that is about as good as it gets these days.
>>
>>56763990
Unfortunately, I don't think she is ok with it.

>>56758723
>>
>>56756955
Yes yes yes......

That's why Africa is such a great place.
>>
With as many people saying "no hymen, no diamond" you should be proud of her for having some self restraint and value of her morals. If she won't fuck you before marriage and that's a problem, find someone that's an easy lay instead and be done with the poor girl. She needs to find someone that shares her beliefs and isn't just there to conquer her cunt.
>>
>>56756955
Need you even ask?
>>
>Christian
I mean political views was already a stupid thing to ask on a first date, might as well have cut the bullshit and asked if she puts out.
>>
>>56756955

Here's what you do anon:
1. Marry her
2. Have amazing sex for the rest of your life
3. Have a great family
4. Die happy

You struck gold
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.