[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 33 year old white man with no children and a gf I hate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1444774001996.jpg (21 KB, 312x562) Image search: [Google]
1444774001996.jpg
21 KB, 312x562
I am a 33 year old white man with no children and a gf I hate.

Give me advice that will make my life and the white race better.

Thanks gents.
>>
>>56756783

>a gf I hate.

exit the relationship

>33 year old white man with no children

go to Eastern Europe.
>>
>>56756783
1. Dump her before she dumps you.
2. Start lifting
3. Make America Great Again, starting with your own career.

Godspeed.
>>
Go to Thailand and find yourself a lady(boy)
>>
Drop the girlfriend you hate. That seems pretty obvious, unless you're some kind of NEET and she's your only shot.

If that's the case, have a kid by her, divorce her, then implicate her somehow so you can win full custody.

Don't have much more advice with the information you've given me. Make tons of money.
>>
>>56756783
i am a 25 year old white/latino man with an isreali gf i love. no job, no car, no house. but i am fucking happy.

want some advice? stop fucking complaining.
>>
>>56756946
>>/r9k/
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>>56756783
My advice is to never ask for advice in /pol/ about how to improve your life.
>>
>>56756783
Break up with your girlfriend.

Start lifting.

Vote for trump.

Fix your financial situation.

Improve yourself socially, physically, and mentally, and you'll find the right woman to start a family with in the process.
>>
Toss the trash out (gf)

If you're not middle class find a profession that will get you there.

Vote.

Keep yourself regular, don't screw yourself later on by eating garbage.
>>
>>56756884
fuck off we're full
>>
>>56757414
fuck off you're half empty. you must be with the amount of you that are in western Europe now.
>>
>gf I hate

Then why are you still with her?
>>
>>56757414

>Bulgaria
>Eastern Europe

I would've told him to go to the garbage section of the EU deliberately had I intended it.
>>
Break up with cunt.

Adopt as many white kids as you can and raise them right.
>>
>>56757666
She's there. I don't know.
>>
>>56756783
You fucked up old man. Your destined to die old and lonely.

Red pilled faggots on here who don't fall for the marriage meme end up bitter old men. You should have gotten a career at 22, and should have been married by 24-25 like a normal successful white man.

Enjoy your shitty existence.. or what's left of it.. hahaha!
>>
>>56758311
Daily reminder you will get old, your cock and nuts will shrivel, and some underage fag will taunt you.
>>
>>56756783
Start working out a little each day, take a stock market class, save money, vote for Trump.
>>
>>56756950
>If that's the case, have a kid by her, divorce her, then implicate her somehow so you can win full custody.

This is a joke right. You have no idea how fucked up family courts are. If OP takes this advice her is perma-fucked.
>>
>>56758853
I love it
>>
>>56758311
>implying 24 is old these days

Not that I don't agree with you but you sound you sound very young (possibly 19) and naive.
>>
>>56756783
Dump gf. Buy some guns. Get some beef jerky and alot of bullets.
>>
>>56756783
Why do you hate her?
>>
>>56756783
Go eat a cyanide burger fatfuck
>>
>>56756783

Dump the GF.

And for FUCK'S SAKE, don't get manipulated by the emotional shitstorm she'll create upon being dumped. As a woman, she will try EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK to transform that break-up into a marriage proposal ("Oh baby I'm so sorry, we can make it work," etc.).

DON'T FALL FOR IT.

Once you dump whatsherface... hey, the world is yours. You can get in shape, travel around the world, meet a new GF (protip: mid-20's girls love mid-30's men), sell everything, buy a boat and live on the sea... whatever you want.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.