[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
found out i'm a European Jew through those DNA ancestry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
17 KB, 480x360
found out i'm a European Jew through those DNA ancestry crap. What does that mean for me? What should I do?
>>
Infiltrate their society and tell us their secrets.
>>
>>56756533
Find more ways to get scammed by a phony service
>>
>>56756653

This.
/Thread
>>
>>56756663
nah I think it's legit. My grandmother always said she was from Poland but he was always drugged out and pretty sketchy so no one believed her
>>
>>56756533
Congratulations. Unfortunately, you won't be fully accepted within most Radical Judaism rings, but you won the gene lottery. You're on the winning side and should join Israel's side (democrat) to destroy America to help subjugate people under the rule the Jew rule.
>>
>>56756533
Grandmother as in your mother's mother?
>>
nice bro go find a jewish girl and continue the legacy of g-ds chosen people
>>
>>56756533
it took you a DNA test to figure out that Shekelgrabber was a jewish last name ?
>>
>>56756533
If your last isn't jewy it might not do much for you. My buddy is a kike but has an Irish last name. Dude works at a gas station.

Change your last name to goldstein.
>>
>>56756533
Tell your local rabbi. Discuss conversion. Get your dong cut. Move to Israel. Received welcome aid package. Serve in the JIDF. Shitpost in /pol/. Live happily ever after.
>>
>>56756533
Kill yourself
>>
>>56757283
yes, they share the same birthday too
>>
>>56756533
kill yourself
>>
>>56756533
>giving your DNA to giant pharmaceuticals
OP FUCKED UP
>>
Honestly if you have ancestry from Germany or any of the various Eastern European countries there's a pretty good chance you have some white jew blood.
>>
>>56757736
Lol, get Israeli Citizenship. Why not? A fascist state, but nice having dual citizenship.

You are a full-Jew by normal Jewish standards.
>>
File: Ancestry Better.png (72 KB, 1070x593) Image search: [Google]
Ancestry Better.png
72 KB, 1070x593
>>56756653
Schlomo at your service goy, what would you like to know?
>>
>>56757777
R A R E Q U A D S
>>
>>56757555

>My buddy is a kike but has an Irish last name.

Yeah but how old is he? Usually they wait a few years before the nepotism kicks in so they can say "I started out working in a gas station!"
>>
>>56756663
What's the matter, did someone find out they're part nigger or something?
>>
>>56757777
CHECKED
R A R E
>>
>>56757736
You could get Israeli citizenship if you wanted then. Jews inherit their Jewyness through the mother's side instead of the father, so in their eyes you are 100% pure blood kike

The plus side to Israeli citizenship is that you'll get to pull the Jewish equivalent of the race card and say "muh 6 gorillion" whenever someone says something you don't like
>>
>>56756533
Start committing usury immediately. Your way behind at this point.
>>
>>56756533
It means you are a jew. why the fuck did you pay for DNA ancestry crap? mormon jew?
>>
>>56758074
Did the jesuits create Islam?
>>
>>56756533
When the government starts rounding up white people you can shape shift into your Jewish form for safety
>>
>>56756533
Kill yourself.
>>
>>56756533

How the fuck didn't you already know? Didn't you notice that you were a smart, ugly fuck?
>>
>>56758530
No. Muhammad did.
>>
>>56758307
lol true and I didn't realize i could actually get citizenship for being a Jew. Sounds fun.

>>56757555
yeah I don't think its jew-like, its robinson
>>
>>56758629
nah i always figured i was the other way around, reasonably hot but mediocre with school
>>
>>56757777
Rare quads. OP must kill himself
>>
>>56756533
I wish I was Jewish. I wish I was raised Jewish. I wish I had a people as unified as the jews. I wish I had the motivation of the jew.
>>
>>56756533

Post neonazi propaganda, draw swatztikas everywhere, cry about the shoah while shooting a little Palestinian girl in the face.

You know, just Jew things.
>>
>>56758074
which service is that picture from?
>>
>>56756830
>Israel's side (democrat)
Netaniahu and his cabinet support republicans
>>
>>56758877
wasn't raised jewish
>>
>>56756533
Just remember you're only a Jew if your mother is a Jew.

Male lineage doesn't count.
>>
>>56756533

Get Sheckels, oppress humanity.
>>
>>56756533
>What should I do?

Go to Israel and promote multiculturalism.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.