[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHRISTIAN PROPAGANDA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 42
File: CRUSADER.jpg (19 KB, 236x339) Image search: [Google]
CRUSADER.jpg
19 KB, 236x339
I will continue to post this everyday until satisfactory results are produced.

FIRST AND FOREMOST, WATCH THIS.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=18c_1448405998

Now, /pol/,

You, or we, are a talented bunch, i mean let's take a look at the "With Open Gates" Video, obviously we have anons on here with the capabilities of making great things. And when work together hand in hand, there is no limit, anyhow, i digress.

Now back to the aforementioned video, if ISIL is capable of making alluring propaganda, god damnit i know we are too, and all the time on /pol/ i see this deus vult shit, and that /pol/ is a christian board,

SO WHY HAVE WE NOT UTILIZED THIS?

We need to make a Christian Army propaganda video.

We need to make a video worthy enough to make ISIS shit their pants. We need to show them the true nature of the beast they are attempting to awaken, they claim to have Allah on their side, but we must show them we have an even more unmerciful, righteous ally than they, and that is Jesus Christ.

Brothers in Christ, let's show these savages as we have thousands of years prior the true power of JESUS!

This is a call for help for Christians, Athiest, Hindus, Moslems, Russian, American, French, British, Indian, Chinese, ALL AGAINST ISIL TO HELP.

>tl;dr HELP MAKE A CHRISTIAN PROPAGANDA VIDEO TO ONE UP ISIL
>>
File: 2.jpg (129 KB, 960x415) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
129 KB, 960x415
>>56756472
Now, of course, nothing is set in stone,

But a rough approximation is always helpful, so as i wait for the thread to kick off, i will post my rough idea of how i think the video should go...
>>
Montages of Nuclear bombs, napalm bombs, bombs, carriers, the Crusades, Holy Roman Empire, Byzantine, Vatican and passion of the Christ
>>
and this song in background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqi9i9qqKWw
>>
File: aa.jpg (15 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
15 KB, 400x224
>>56756472

>Open with video with relevant christian verse in english and arabic

>have different pictures of american accomplishments, preferably military related

>Narrator: Welcome to the United States of America, one nation, under god, indivisble, for LIBERTY and JUSTICE for ALL!

>Narrator gives quick synopsis on how we won our freedom and continued to dominate in various wars

>post war statistics

>post pictures of leaders of isil LEADERS killed with Xs through them

>include clips of isil getting murked

>show the statistic of all the wars weve been in and our victories

>even in vietnam a war we "lost" we only had 5k died vs 3 million viets
>>
File: ac.jpg (429 KB, 575x738) Image search: [Google]
ac.jpg
429 KB, 575x738
>>56756676
Yes yes yes.

This is also smart,

Let us remember to include the footage of the american bombers going over Hiroshima and dropping the bomb and seeing the explosion.

We will see you has fear in their hearts then.
>>
File: amerifat.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
amerifat.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
Bumping with American Military Dominance!
>>
File: boom.jpg (58 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
58 KB, 640x385
>>56757145
>>
File: btfo.jpg (714 KB, 1024x699) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
714 KB, 1024x699
>>
File: dam.jpg (92 KB, 634x384) Image search: [Google]
dam.jpg
92 KB, 634x384
>>
File: marines.jpg (965 KB, 2464x1632) Image search: [Google]
marines.jpg
965 KB, 2464x1632
>>
File: murika.jpg (146 KB, 471x687) Image search: [Google]
murika.jpg
146 KB, 471x687
>>56757269
>>
bump for propaganda
>>
File: mitl.jpg (13 KB, 236x340) Image search: [Google]
mitl.jpg
13 KB, 236x340
>>
File: NAVY.jpg (146 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
NAVY.jpg
146 KB, 620x413
>>56757340
>>56757333
Appreciated
>>
File: nig.jpg (100 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
nig.jpg
100 KB, 500x333
>>
File: pang.jpg (2 MB, 1864x1467) Image search: [Google]
pang.jpg
2 MB, 1864x1467
>>56757390
>>
File: PT.png (511 KB, 625x309) Image search: [Google]
PT.png
511 KB, 625x309
>>
File: pow.jpg (1 MB, 1519x1013) Image search: [Google]
pow.jpg
1 MB, 1519x1013
>>56757510
>>
Did someone say. ..

DEUS VULT?
>>
File: shs.jpg (47 KB, 644x457) Image search: [Google]
shs.jpg
47 KB, 644x457
>>56757612
Yes!

Get in here faggots
>>
bumperoni
>>
File: woah.jpg (34 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
34 KB, 640x426
>>56757795
Glorious bump canada bro
>>
File: ufucke.jpg (76 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
ufucke.jpg
76 KB, 500x329
>>
File: warcry.jpg (1 MB, 4256x2454) Image search: [Google]
warcry.jpg
1 MB, 4256x2454
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

THE TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW
>>
File: solja.jpg (153 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
solja.jpg
153 KB, 594x396
>>
File: ab.jpg (26 KB, 236x393) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
26 KB, 236x393
>>56758143
>>
File: ah.jpg (329 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
329 KB, 1024x681
>>
File: Chrusa.jpg (62 KB, 620x839) Image search: [Google]
Chrusa.jpg
62 KB, 620x839
>>
deus vult
>>
I'm not a video fag. But someone should do it for the benedict option.
>>
>>56756472
Christianity is dead, m8. It's not coming back. It's the pussy religion.
>>
You don't have true faith, nor do you actually have scholarly knowledge of Biblical scripture or the Hebrew and Greek languages.

Christians don't even know the name of the God of Israel, their own God.
>>
>>56756916
Embarrassing. Please don't continue with this plan, as you'll be humiliated in the end
>>
That video is fucking embarassing.

You are suggesting we made an even stupider and more embarassing one in response?

Fuck off. We don't need propaganda, just the truth.
>>
>>56757049

>Linking American bombings in WW2 with Christianity.

please fuck off and go to bed. How is that a good idea?
>>
File: japelle.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
japelle.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>56758740
Yes.

>>56758814
Why do you say this?

>>56758973
I never claimed to. Im not christian myself, but im using Christianity as a metaphor against ISIS

>>56759072
Embarassing? How so?
How will i be humiliated?

>>56759163
Again, how is this embarrassing? And no, that is not what im suggesting, im saying ISIL bombards us with video after video with them provoking us, trying to flex their muscles, im saying we need to show them the grave mistake they are about to make.
>>
File: oo.jpg (67 KB, 448x299) Image search: [Google]
oo.jpg
67 KB, 448x299
>>56759299
"How is this a good idea"

How is it a bad one?

We are showing them, if you are retarded enough to provoke the U.S.A. , please take a look at the last group of people who attempted to do so.

I know its hard to understand, considering your military is shit, but its okay, mohammed.
>>
>>56759427

>How is this embarassing?

If you don't understand how a video where you try to cover up severe inadequacies by basically saying "WE KILL YOU WE CRAZY HURR HURR" then you are probably too young to be posting on this site.

I'm guessing you're 15?

The ISIS video is embarassing because it's trying incredibly hard to be intimidating. To the point where it's clear they are relying on it more than their "soldiers".
>>
>>56759593

So you admit the point of the video is "HURR MURRIKKAA HURRRR"?

ISIS aren't scared of America and their words. Do you think ISIS is unaware that America has nukes? They know you aren't going to use them.

Saying "WE NUKE YOU!" and then doing nothing just makes the west look even more impotent than it already is.

The fact that you've posted 90% of the posts in this thread should tell you something.

Even /pol/ thinks this is dumb.
>>
File: 1442131988030.jpg (28 KB, 380x246) Image search: [Google]
1442131988030.jpg
28 KB, 380x246
You do realise Islam is just christianity with extra piety? Introducing the goat fuckers to a different religion won't solve the issue. We need to fight ISIS the same way the USA fought Japan and Germany. Destroy them then rebuild them the way we want them to be, or in this case build them in the first place. Invest in education and infrastructure in Islamic nations and I guarantee Islamic extremism will die out. The issue though is why would the US destory the organization they invested the last 20 years creating?
>>
File: jesus1.jpg (27 KB, 236x392) Image search: [Google]
jesus1.jpg
27 KB, 236x392
>>56756472
>tl;dr HELP MAKE A CHRISTIAN PROPAGANDA VIDEO TO ONE UP ISIL

Christianity is not propaganda and should not be deformed to fit ideology. It is itself truth.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 552x493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 552x493
>>56759648
>>56759826
>even /pol/ thinks this is dumb
Right I'm sure you speak on behalf of /pol/.

Anyhow, the over generalizations you're making are profoundly absurd. I'm not trying to make an amurika fuck yeah video, The point is to make a video which is a response to isils multiple Islamic propaganda videos. One that will show solidarity between the allies of freedom against this so called Khalifah.

Get the mudslime cock out of your mouth for fucks sake.
>>
>>56759648
The Islamic State video isn't embarrassing because they mean it and back it up with actions
>>
>>56759925
>>56760063
You people are missing the point.

Its not to convert these fuckers, its to demoralize them.
>>
>>56756472
bro I think we need quality material on what this guy says (because no one will read his huge book and this chopped-in-parts video is of the lowest quality and doesn't look "serious" at all despite what he has to say):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

ISIS is just some diversion, to scare people, it is part of a greater project. Muslim Brotherhood is the real threat and people need to understand their trickery.
>>
>>56760355
And you are also missing the point.

Christ Himself taught that what we do in this life doesn't really matter. I couldn't care less if these fuckers are scared of Christians or not. The fact is, when I die I will be welcomed into the Kingdom of Heaven and they will burn in Hell.

Christianity isn't a religion that concerns itself with propaganda and other Jewish tricks. Leave that shit to Jews and Muslims
>>
File: image.png (248 KB, 782x732) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248 KB, 782x732
>>56756472
Because Christianity is part of the problem.

It's universalist stance towards other peoples and its "turn the other cheek" mentality has fucked the Western White psyche so much that we are keked on the regular. Christianity is a driving factor in White genocide.

Native European paganism is the only way to solve the shit we are in. Our ancestral roots are key to our survival.

Christianity will never save us.
>>
>>56759826
No one said anything about nuking. Youre just drawing assumptions out of your ass.

The goal is to show them American superiority and that the arent the only ones capable of making morale-boosting videos.
>>
>>56760480
You know Yahushua was a Rabbi right? Your Messiah is Jewish
>>
>>56760213

I don't speak for /pol/.
/pol/ has spoken by not responding to your thread. That's what i said you fucking retard.

The point is the ISIS videos are petty and reek of desperation. You want to make a video that is just like that except with Christianity/The West.

It's a fucking stupid idea. It's playing ISIS' juvinile and stunted understanding of how war is fought.

>>56760347

>they mean it and back it up with actions

What actions? Taking responsibility for terrorist attacks they had nothing to do with? sitting around in bumfuck parts of Syria when they were claiming to have half of the Middle East by this point?

They are desperate and impotent. They are nothing. They know their actions can't inspire fear so they make stupid videos and apparently it works on retards like you.
>>
>>56760554
They release their videos while also backing up their claims with actions.
>>
>>56756472
libshits will argue we're no better than ISIS.
it will give the marxists the edge they need to impose their authoritarian regime with cameras everywhere and entire buildings dedicated to finding people against the government and their ways.
>>
>>56759593
You're being an idiot. ISIS is well aware that the United States did a lot of shit in WWII, and we have nukes. They also know it has nothing to do with Christianity, and they know that we will never deploy troops at that scale again, and we will never use our nukes on them

This whole idea is cringeworthy and retarded as shit. I'm beginning to think you aren't even a Christian, you're probably just some edgelord who got carried away with the retarded DEUS VULT meme on here
>>
File: 10.png (379 KB, 835x396) Image search: [Google]
10.png
379 KB, 835x396
>>56760485
>>56760480
This is bullshit.

Clearly you two dont remember the crusades or Christianity up until 200-300 years ago.

It was the western mentality that corrupted christianity not vice versa.

And frankly, idgaf about christianity, its just something to stand behind other than ISLAM and JUDIASM
>>
>>56760571
What does this have to do with anything? Yes, I have been a devout Orthodox Christian my whole life. Do not lecture me about my religion
>>
>>56760610
They just massacred 150 people in the streets of Paris. They've already toppled two nations and laid claim to the lands. Iraq and Syria no longer exist. They are the Islamic State now
>>
>>56760355
If you honestly think you can demoralise Islamic extremist with another religion, you are a new kind of stupid. These people have been taught since they were on the tit to hate everything not (insert sect) Islam. Showing a Christian Propaganda video would only make them angier. Your hearts in the right place, but you don't seem to know a thing about psychological warfare. I think the best propaganda would be saying Russia is fielding female pilot only sorties. That would scare the shit out of them.
>>
File: staleen.gif (2 MB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
staleen.gif
2 MB, 400x299
>a method of garnering support that has been tried and tested true over span of civilization
>its fucking stupid m8!

typical brit logic

please go back home

>>>/mlp/
>>
>>56760746
Oh, and you do remember the Crusades? Tell us what they were like, O Immortal One

Fuck off. I am a Christian, I just think your idea is retarded because it has nothing to do with Christianity, and again, I don't even think you are a Christian because if you were you would understand how blatantly un-Christian this whole retarded idea is

You're just some faggot on /pol/ who got carried away with the DEUS VULT meme and want to "do something". But you're fat and socially awkward so you can't do anything useful, so you just want to shitpost instead

fuck off, stop trying to involve my religion with this cringe
>>
>>56760787
I'm just telling you that if you consider yourself a man of Israel, that Judah is your King.
>>
>thinking a "Crusade" will stop God

Please. So called "Christians" of /pol/:

Psalm 11:5
Proverbs 3:31
>>
>>56760921
BTFO

No but seriously until a legitimate group wages a crusade this idea is retarded.
>>
>>56760817

Killing a few hundred innocent people is an act of desperation. It is not a sign that you are strong. The act itself would be scary to be a part of but it shouldn't make you fear the Islamic State in the slightest.

ISIS land is 90% sand. There is nothing in the land they control. If you actually think ISIS is a functioning state then you have actually being coerced by their propaganda you utter tard.

They took advantage of a destabilised region. Whoop dee doo, how many Muslim groups have done that in the past few decades?

They are trying to terrorise Europe because they know they can't actually make on their promise to conquer all of the old Caliphate like they stupidly claimed a year and a half ago.
>>
>>56756472
You know, I was literally just on Facebook and bitching to my girlfriend about how I am tired of all of the anti-christian bullshit coming out of people that are far more ignorant to what they're saying than any of us are from the actual truth. And then I came back to /pol/ and here's this thread. Thank you and thank you God.

I identify as Christian, yet I am more Coptic. Either way I am sick and tired of my brothers and sisters getting bullshit. For example my acquaintances on Facebook made a post with a picture talking about the King James Version of the Bible and how it was translated. The very first line was already incorrect and I pointed this out and called them out for getting their facts from nifty little pictures on the interwebs.

In my years I have watched Christianity be pushed to the bottom of the pile by ignorance, atheism, science, and more ignorant. It is time to be complete aggressive assholes and call people on their shit.
>>
>>56761012
And you obviously know nothing about the Bible.

The Old Testament is called that for a reason. That is the OLD covenant between God and his chosen people. God sent his son and died for our sins to create the NEW covenant. This is why Christians don't have to eat kosher, or slaughter animals a certain way, or chop our dicks off.

The Old Testament is basically just a book of historical context for the New Testament, retard. Do not try to argue about a religion you know nothing about

And no, I have nothing against the Jews
>>
>>56756472
The fanatical spirit of the early church is dead.
Crushed by its own hand.
The Roman Catholic church.
Modern Churches and denominations.
Division and doctrine has driven us apart.
My Brothers, Annabaptists got it right when they rejected priests.

Theologians and priests shouldn't exist in the way they do.

We can not have a ruling class among the body of Christ.
We are separate but equal, we each have a part to play, this isn't to say we should lack leadership.
But the skepticism and division created by overthinking the word of God has gotten to us.
Unity is what we need.
True unity and a fanatical spirit.
A spirit against apathy, against complacency, against injustice.
Relativism seeks to destroy us, make us no better than Islam, make Christ no greater than Mohammed or Buddha.
We must reject this, we must bring civilization back to its glory, where men can think straight, where there are difficulties but there are not absurdities.
Science, Reason, Logic, Faith, Belief, Philosophy have become the bane of Man instead of his savior.
Perhaps a rejection of such, for if our conclusions are true, must we reason them to be?
Does truth come from necessity or is it necessary because its true?

Christianity is better than Islam, they know it, we know it.
Everyone in their heart of hearts makes a judgement, they know.
I'd wager that everyone would put Christianity as objectively the best, they'll never say it.
They will fight it anyway they can, because the truth itself is a force to reckoned with.
Evidence for this, just say that, say that Christianity is objectively the best and it is truth, they will fight with every fiber of their being, but when you say Islam is true, Atheism is true people suddenly become more agreeable more open.
>>
>>56760724
If you wouldve read youd know.

>IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY

Whats the last line of our pledge you fucking tard?

>THEY KNOW WED NEVER NUKE THEM OR FULLY DEPLOY AGAINST THEM

How seriously FUCKING retarded can you BE? Do YOU know this or something? Did the President call you and say, "Anon let me tell you, we have no plans to fully engage ISIL."

If not, SHUT THE FUCK UP. You clearly know nothing of history.

The U.S. Claimed it was going to remain neutral during world war two, what happened when the japs bombed us and the germans threatened us?

WE NUKED THE FUKING JAPS AND FUCKING DESTROYED THE THIRD REICH WITH BOOTS ON THE GROUND

Have some common sense, would you?
>>
>>56761114
I can feel the fear inside of you, with your attempts to reduce this threat into something miniscule, something you can look down on and brush off. You can't. Paris proved that. They aren't weak, they aren't incompetent, and they aren't going to be stopped by treating them like they are
>>
>>56756472
Nique ta mère fils de pute
>>
>>56760921
>lol deus vult

Lol read the thread, i could give a fuck less about either of those things, its the symbolism that counts. And no, its a figure of speech you tard.
>>
>>56761250
>you clearly know nothing
You're the retard on here spazzing out because you proposed a retarded idea and people are calling you out on it.

If it has nothing to do with Christianity, why did you make THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY

And no, dumbass, the United States would never in a million fucking years nuke the Middle East. Do you have the slightest idea of what that would mean for the world? We nuked Japan because we were involved in total war with them and used a weapon that had never been deployed before. Nuclear weapons impacted the world so dramatically that it permanently changed the face of the Earth and resulted in a complete absence of conventional war between nuclear powers

You are a fucking idiot, it sounds like you're in 10th grade and you're edgy as shit and think the United States can do whatever the fuck they want with no consequences.
>>
>>56759826
Obama's terrorist army known as ISIS will be scared of the Christians when we take to hunting them with our dogs and have each bullet and knife dipped in pigs blood and blessed by a priest.
>>
>>56761141
Only the dogma of the church is nailed to the cross. We are still meant to keep the 10 commandments and observe the Torah. You don't just cast away the traditions of your people. Nothing in the Bible supports your claim that the Old Testament is antiquated and done away with. We still hold ourselves to the same laws.

Do you truly know Yahuveh anon?
>>
>>56761315

lol what the fuck.

Are you a member of ISIS or something? You sound like one.

Either that or like I suspected earlier. ISIS is the first "big thing" that's happened in your lifetime and you're too young to remember Al Qaeda and 9/11.

The shit you're saying is exactly what they want you to believe dumbass. The idea of an actual "Islamic State" is just that, a fucking idea. It's meant to make them sound more serious and organised than they actually are.
>>
>>56761394
>hurrr read the thread
>it's a figure of speech
>I'm the tard
DEUS VULT is not a figure of speech you fucking moron. When you're talking with your friends, do they casually use DEUS VULT as a synonym for something else? No, they don't? Then it's not a figure of speech you idiot.

If this thread and idea has NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY GUYS GOD WHY DONT YOU GET IT, then why the FUCK would you make the OP and title of your fucking thread CHRISTIANITY PROPAGANDA

Get the fuck out of here, you've been BTFO'd by everyone on this retarded idea and your damage control is embarrassing the shit out of you
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1584x1584
>>56760746
>m-muh crusades

Literally, every time a Christ-fag is confronted with how much of a kek religion he adheres to he brings up that pathetic attempt to reclaim the "Holy Land" - an attempt that ultimately ended with Christ-Keks getting fucking BTFO.

You can choose to ignore:
>we are all God's children
>turn the other cheek
>render unto Ceasar
>only get married and have kids if you can't into celibacy

...and all the other Christian Bullshit that proves Christianity is a kek religion, but then you're just a fag that's too proud to admit it.

Jesus literally sucks kike dick in Hel
>>
>>56756472
ISIS is us. If you search you can find links that explain that. Why do you think their videos look so slick. It because they're financed the US, Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia and have their intelligence agencies behind them as well.
>>
>>56761603

Yeah and you say this and then do nothing.

Making America look limp dicked. Just shut up and stop stooping to ISIS' childish level.

They can't back it up and neither can you.
>>
Protip: Christianity is propaganda.
>>
Shut up Jew
>>
>>56761612
The Orthodox Church is the continuation of the Apostolic Church, it has been in uninterrupted existence for 2000 years. There is nothing in the New Testament requiring us to abide by the laws of the Old, and therefore it is not required. THAT SAID, there are elements of the Old Covenant that have been passed down in the Holy Tradition, that we do keep to, but regarding Judah as our King is not one of them.

Then again, I don't know what heretical denomination you belong to that teaches you that, and I really don't care
>>
>>56761506
Im using christianity as the basis, that we too are a holy people (americans, russians, chinese, canadians) and our god is better than their GOD.

Im not saying wed nuke ISIL either, but youre retarded for saying that there is no way wed ever think about using nukes again.

Obviously, ideally wed BTFO on land first.

And no, im a junior in COLLEGE.

FAGGOT
>>
>>56761619
They're more serious and organized than you're willing to admit to yourself
>>
>>56761250
LISTEN HERE ASSHOLE OMBAMA IS THE ONYL THING KEEPING THE NIGGERS OUT, AND THE NIGGERS IN AND YOUR BITCHING WILL SOLVE THAT ISSUE
>>
>>56761805
>And no, im a junior in COLLEGE.
>FAGGOT

and somehow you sound like you're in middle school. But community college accepts all dregs of society I guess.
>>
>>56761804
I'm a Messianic Hebrew. I keep the sacred names Yahuveh and Yahushuah. Yahushua is the true name of the Messiah.
>>
>>56761619
Fuck off, we all remember Al-Qaeda.

The difference is, these guys have made way more progress than they have, hence why AL QAEDA IS AGAINST THEM RIGHT NOW DUMBASS

And no its not an "idea" you dumb fucking bong, IT FUCKING EXISTS IN SYRIA AND IRAQ RIGHT NOW.

>>56761655
>DUR BTFO BY EVERYONE HERE XD
A handful of people? Sure.
>>
>>56761818

But they really aren't. They're the latest in a long list of retarded sandniggers that durka durka muhammad Jihad.

Al Qaeda had international support from Muslims too.

Islam is a threat but it is not manifested through ISIS. If there were no Muslims in Europe ISIS would be even more of a joke than they are now.

The real threat is letting Muslims into our own lands, not ISIS. They are an isolated band of fucktards and will be until the day they are wiped out.
>>
>>56756472
they own twitter. by actual functional usage ie twitter built on sms and signal to ratio of info being passed. twitter is islamist propaganda machine like no other.
>>
>>56756472
There is nothing more disruptive and world changing than the pure, unadulterated Gospel. That is all we need. If it is not, then our faith is in vain.
>>
>>56761968
what the fuck? you fucking dirty disgusting jew fuckface retard. there is no true messiah or messiah in general you scumsucking nigger.
>>
>>56762011

But it doesn't exist, not in the form they want you to think it does anyway. The point is if they weren't referring to themselves as "Islamic State" or "The Caliphate" you would not be on here shitting your panties over them.

Are you sure you aren't ISIS?
>>
>>56756472
Twitter needs more account activity like @godfrybouillon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBtWcan-hDs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lle_SBcKDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4dPBfJrYg0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkmODfy8K3k
>>
>>56762524
yesssss linkz!
>>
>>56756472
>/pol/ is a christian board
/pol/ is majority atheist if past polls are anything to go by. christfags are just a vocal minority trying to appear as the majority, like faggots posting 'how can you not like traps lmao loser' on /v/ or whatever.
>>
>>56762596
thanks anon
>>
>>56762750

Dude don't know when you last went on /v/ but there hasn't been excessive trap spam since around 2010.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x267
>>
>>56762614
>>56762775

you realise these are a joke right?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 451x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 451x326
>>
>>56762862
Spam is irrelevant, it's how they try to push the narrative that they're the majority whenever the topic is brought up.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 446x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 446x330
>>
>>56762750
Most of the new crusader wannabes have never stepped foot in a church. Christianity is the new edgy.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 443x332
>>
>>56763001
The man of faith is in and of himself the church. The physical structure of a building means nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 512x287
>>
>>56756472
theres a lot of media mediums that are open to propaganda and that a lot of us are working on in our own ways ;)

good work though. Do approve.
>>
FIRST AND FOREMOST, WATCH THIS.

dont tell me what to do
>>
>>56762024
They aren't confined in the middle east anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 384x384
>>56763083
Wrong a church is two or more people together praying/worshipping God
>>
>>56763205
What is the name of this God you're speaking of?
>>
File: image.jpg (762 KB, 877x3600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
762 KB, 877x3600
UK is responsible for this entire mess
>>
>>56763083
It's a figure of speech, but you can be pretty sure that someone is not part of the church if they've not ever been in a house of worship.
>>
>>56763266
Jesus
>>
>>56759163
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E
>>
>>56763310
If the church doesn't keep the true sabbath, which is Saturday, they are a spiritually unsound church
>>
>>56763510
Ellen G. White follower, please go.
>>
File: fight4israel.gif (94 KB, 382x497) Image search: [Google]
fight4israel.gif
94 KB, 382x497
good goyim.
What business does Europe have in the ME when they can't even keep their own country together.
we don't need to be scaring muslims, just kicking them out of our countries.

>>56760640
>>
>>56756472

>You, or we, are a talented bunch

Eh...

>if ISIL is capable of making alluring propaganda, god damnit i know we are too

ISIL isn't an anime website to be honest, m8. There was a chance to be a part of a non-government organization that could effect real world social engineering in the past, but a bunch of faggots blew that chance on becoming smug fedora scientology protesters.
>>
File: what.png (530 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
what.png
530 KB, 1366x768
what?
>>
>>56763844
>Mexico pisses off ISIS
>ISIS starts terrorizing Mexico
>Cartels fight ISIS
>Cartels save Mexico
>Cartels win the support the people and rise to power
>World is flooded with cheap weed
>>
>>56756472
That's stupid, I don't want to scare them, I want to fucking kill them. If we scare them into backing down we don't get to kill them. Not that it would be possible to just scare them with a fucking youtube video, that's not how propaganda works.
>>
>>56758040
SOFQ ;_;
>>
>>56764123
They'd be more likely to join the Islamic State
>>
>>56764123
The cartels are fighting a proxy war for corrupt politicians in Mexico. All politicians have ties to them. They already run the place.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.