[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me why it is racist to ask for voter ID?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1387808989075.png (710 KB, 593x739) Image search: [Google]
1387808989075.png
710 KB, 593x739
Can someone explain to me why it is racist to ask for voter ID?
>>
It shouldn't be, except in states where it is already required, the avenue for getting an ID gets harder than if it was just a normal state. I was born here, and moved from Florida 10 years ago. Every state I've lived in since won't give me a new ID, so my card is still the Florida one. How will I vote in a state that requires a state ID but they won't give me one?
>>
>>56756460
Its not racist. Its just elitist to some, since obtaining an ID seems to be the hardest thing imaginable for you guys after giving up on trans fat.
>>
>>56756460

You mean considering the DMVs are full of minorities?
>>
>>56756460
Reminder that voter fraud doesn't exist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5p70YbRiPw
>>
Its not. Democratic propagandists just label it as such so the illegals don't get caught trying to vote.

7/10 vote democratic.
>>
>>56757467
It isn't hard at all, it's just democrats want to secure the illegal immigrant vote and that's not possible if they need to show proof that they're citizens of the U.S.
>>
>>56757467
Leave the banter to Australia
>>
>>56757934

Pretty much just this. Importing votes is the only way they can stay in power.
>>
>>56756460
Because it inhibits democrat voter fraud, thus, racism.
>>
File: 1447443737163.jpg (581 KB, 1115x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447443737163.jpg
581 KB, 1115x1600
I get how it would be a pain in the ass for old faggets in nursing homes but at what point can we just let society and voting tech advance for 90% of the population
>>
>>56756460
Because it might prevent voter fraud that helps Democrats win elections.
>>
>>56756460
It isn't the ASKING that can be racist, it's the process of GETTING the ID. Some states have - apparently - deliberately closed facilities for getting the voter ID in 'black' areas, and only operate them in places where a 'black' voter would have to travel some distance on a weekday. This extra difficulty is getting the ID is the point where racial discrimination is introduced.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.