[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is the most racist misogynistic pos I've ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 48
File: angry-woman.jpg (54 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
angry-woman.jpg
54 KB, 650x400
This board is the most racist misogynistic pos I've ever witnessed. As a woman I am deeply offended that you are even allowed to exist. Do you guys even talk about politics or just hate on other cultures and minorities?

Why don't you guys talk about the pay gap between men and women?

Why don't you talk about awareness and help for sexual minorities?

Don't you realize race is a social construct?

Nationalism literally doesn't make any sense. You don't choose the country you're born in so how can you be proud of it?

Immigrants shouldn't have to integrate when they move to different countries, you are literally stripping them of their culture.

Islam is a religion of peace.

Debate me.
>>
File: existential despair.jpg (134 KB, 800x588) Image search: [Google]
existential despair.jpg
134 KB, 800x588
thanks for the laugh
>>
>there will be posts behind this one
>>
>>56755716
>Why don't you guys talk about the pay gap between men and women?

Why pay someone more for doing less work?
>>
>>56755716

Nation =/= Country

You confuse nationalism with patriotism
>>
>>56755716
Donald Trump 2016!!

You Nigger
>>
File: hurrdurr.gif (18 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurr.gif
18 KB, 125x125
>>56755716
>>
>>56755716
>Do you guys even talk about politics or just hate on other cultures and minorities?

mostly the latter
now fuck off
>>
File: scum.jpg (11 KB, 180x187) Image search: [Google]
scum.jpg
11 KB, 180x187
>>56755716
Stop Right There Criminal Scum,

My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence troublemakers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever bought something? I mean, I guess it's fun stealing shopkeepers' property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.

Don't be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eyesight. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the running team, and starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play, other than "commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves"? I also have full Imperial Armor, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; Shit was SO gold). You are all criminals who should have just payed the fine. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me apprehending a criminal.
>>
File: 1442499657616.jpg (42 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1442499657616.jpg
42 KB, 400x389
>>56755716
>>
>>56755716
>As a woman I am deeply offended that you are even allowed to exist

tits or gtfo
>>
5/10 bait, but I'll bite. Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>56755716
shit b8 m8
>>
Damnit canada you're not even trying.
>>
>>56756005
There's nothing funny about xenophobia.

>>56756082
Women do the same amount of work as men and get paid much less.

>>56756086
Either way it doesn't make any sense to be proud of your nation or country. You didn't do anything to make it.
>>
>>56755716

>This board is the most racist misogynistic pos I've ever witnessed

How can you call me racist if race doesn't exist?
>>
I'd rather report you and remind other posters to use sage.
>>
>>56755716
Try again, canada
>>
>>56756330
Race doesn't exist but you're racist for judging people for their skin colour and you're probably white privaledged as well.
>>
>>56756329
but anon liberalism is a mental disorder. that's shits real funny
>>
>>56755716
Stop telling me what I have to think
>>
>>56755716
Top kek
People here are more forthcoming than anywhere else. I wouldn't know how fucked up some of the corridors of the conservative mindset if it weren't for /pol/. /pol/ is the republikek who only posts slightly racist shit on Facebook. This is where he comes to run his mouth without being called an idiot. Hence the name
>>
>>56756452
Conservatism is a mental disorder. You people need to be treated. Liberalism is being open minded to new things.
>>
>>56755716
Preach sister. Fight The Patriarchy. No borders. Neither gods nor masters.
>>
>>56755716
this isn't even thinly veiled bait. It's outright bait
>>
>>56756329
No, women do not. Position by position, when education and experience are considered, women make more than men. In fact, the most grossly overpaid occupations, teacher and nurse, are primarily women. Those are simple, and pretty unnecessary jobs which require very little intelligence. Most students are worthless, as are most people in the hospital. Therefore, most "work" done by nurses and teachers is at best, wasteful, and at worst, detrimental. Women produce almost nothing. Men design and manufacture almost all manufactured goods. We grow the food. We get it to market. We build the houses, the cars, the roads, the sewage and water systems, and the electric grid. Women just bitch that they don't get paid as much as they would like for doing nothing.
>>
>>56756860
Where the fuck do you get your information. How are nurses and teachers overpaid?
>>
>>56756860
No. The entire system is inherintly sexist. For example why is it that Kindergarden teachers (mostly women) make less than high school teachers (mostly men)?
>>
>>56755716
>As a woman
Tits or GTFO bitch.
>>
>>56755716
here's your
>(You)
you can leave now
>>
File: MuhVagina.gif (611 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
MuhVagina.gif
611 KB, 500x281
>>56755716
>>
>>56757053
To look at it objectively, Highschool teachers are more specialized and have more training. In this hierarchical system that makes sense. In reality it is bullshit.
>>
File: leave.jpg (757 KB, 1580x2080) Image search: [Google]
leave.jpg
757 KB, 1580x2080
>>
File: shut up roast.png (173 KB, 283x305) Image search: [Google]
shut up roast.png
173 KB, 283x305
Show us you dirty pillows cunt.
>>
>>56757181
And Australia right on queue :)
>>
>>56756152
I like to troll you fuckers with the gray fox mask
>>
>>56757053

>The entire system is inherintly sexist

Yep. Existence is sexist. Deal with it.

>For example why is it that Kindergarden teachers (mostly women) make less than high school teachers (mostly men)?

Because A: Kindergarden teachers require much less education, which leads to B: Highschoolteachers work with refined product. It is like comparing a miner to a goldsmith. The former is dabling with rock, the later has to be trained to not be wastefull with the material.
>>
>>56755716
go away troll.
>>
>>56756329
Uhhhhh. I'll bite...

Nationalism isn't blindly being proud of a nation/country. It implies and requires a force of action in order to make said country a better place, because you love it. Normally, this is a strongly conservative movement, since you love it HOW IT IS, as opposed to progressivism where you want to change it to something you love.

Being nationalist simply means loving what you have and trying to maintain it.

Progressivism/liberalism means you're a whiny bitch who wants the world to change to suit your needs.

Fuck off.
>>
>>56755716
Also, I think any smart people don't have as much time to lurk and troll 4chan like all the mouth-breathing shit eaters.
>>
>>56757217

The alternative to hierachy is egalitarianism, aka caos. Meritocrachy can not function on with egalitarianism. Hence hirachy most be instated to prevent Africa from happening.
>>
>>56757231
DELETE THIS
>>
>>56757053
Holy shit, this is some good b8.
>>
>>56757053
Because 30 5 year olds are infinitely easier to deal with than 30 teenagers.
>>
File: 1447665698432.jpg (146 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
1447665698432.jpg
146 KB, 500x571
>>56755716
is /pol/ being raided ? this is a second thread
>>
>>56757663
How is egalitarianism equivalent to chaos?
Why is meritocracy the most desirable outcome?
Why cannot meritocracy and egalitarianism coexist?
>>
>>56755716
>This board is the most racist misogynistic pos I've ever witnessed. As a woman I am deeply offended that you are even allowed to exist. Do you guys even talk about politics or just hate on other cultures and minorities?
i don't know what misogynistic means. that word sounds autistic and i am not going to look up what it means. yea i do hate other cultures and minorities i believe they should all stay in their own places and countries and let them develop themselves without any help.
because its stupid and it does not affect me.
billions of people make more money than me so i am not concerned about what girls and boys make.
>Why don't you talk about awareness and help for sexual minorities?
don't know what this means. is this about gay people and shit who cares.
>Don't you realize race is a social construct?
dont know what this means.
>Nationalism literally doesn't make any sense. You don't choose the country you're born in so how can you be proud of it?
i dont know what this means. i just think all races should stay within their own races and have their own countries and not mix.
>Immigrants shouldn't have to integrate when they move to different countries, you are literally stripping them of their culture.
they should be killed.
>Islam is a religion of peace.
islam is a religion of sub humans.
>Debate me.
no
>>
>>56755716
>pay gap
objectively proven to exist purely by the choice of women to take jobs as guidance counselors and HR managers rather than attempt to succeed in any capacity
>sexual minorities
Out here we just call them deviants. You don't have a right to get off in public.
>race is a social construct
Let's say this is true: why have Blacks created and maintained such a shit social construct?
>nationalism literally doesn't make any sense
You are aware you have to be 18+ to post here, right?
>immigrants shouldn't have to integrate
they don't. They can completely avoid integrating and keep their culture by not immigrating in the first place.
>Islam is a religion of peace
Everything up until this could be considered passable bait. This is absolutely memetastic shit right here
>>
>>56755716
>As a woman I am deeply offended that you are even allowed to exist.
But you can't form an actual argument, it just offends your feelings
>>
>>56757053
>highschool teachers
>mostly men
The problem with arguing with a liberal is that at this point in time they have abandoned fact entirely for a narrative and will even go so far as to claim that the very people impartially collecting data are inherently racist, sexist, or otherwise in order to discredit opposition. This is why you have lost the tacit consent of the silent majority and why you now risk outright violence if you push your agenda any further
>>
>>56755716
I'm in the mood to be trolled, since I don't feel anything other than hate anymore.

You know, we were doing just fine before feminism doubled the size of the American workforce. We've all ended up poorer because women insisted on joining men in the work force, so that the supply of American labor has outpaced companies' demand for it. They shouldn't even be working.

Why should I care?

Even if it was, social constructs still have value. The idea of human rights is a social construct, but I don't see you devaluing it. Culture is a social construct that influences people's material behavior. As long as culture is passed down in families, a degenerate culture will reflect poorly on generation after generation.

>Nationalism literally doesn't make any sense. You don't choose the country you're born in so how can you be proud of it?
Survival doesn't need to be sensible. Nationalism might be irrational, but the question must be how useful it is towards the survival of our genes. And it seems to be very useful. Often times when we talk about nationalism, it's as a rejection of "white guilt" and the path towards genetic suicide.

>Immigrants shouldn't have to integrate when they move to different countries, you are literally stripping them of their culture.
So? If they wanted to still be Mexican, they'd stay in Mexico. If they wanted to still be Middle Eastern, they'd stay in the Middle East. You come to America, you speak English and you forsake your loyalty to foreign lands, because you're one of us.

2,977 people in New York City in 2001 would disagree with you there. As would multiple Koran verses about killing nonbelievers.
>>
>>56758208

Because of the reality of the distribution of ability and intelligence, which are the direct cause of merits, which inevitably leads to meritocratic systems being highly skewed for a small population (pyramidal, if you will). Equality does not exist in biological reality, thus egalitarianism seeks to destroy the natural order.
>>
>>56758231
>dont know what this means
>dont know what that means
>hurr durr

obvious false flag is obvious. contrary to popular belief, /pol/ is actually not populated by mouth-breathers.
>>
>>56755716
Degeneracy, the post.

see you in hell hippy
>>
Op, do humanity a favor and jump off the nearest bridge or cliff
>>
File: 1411087727789.jpg (19 KB, 273x236) Image search: [Google]
1411087727789.jpg
19 KB, 273x236
>>56755716
This fucking guy.
>>
File: 4L_CuNrxzZn.jpg (42 KB, 477x360) Image search: [Google]
4L_CuNrxzZn.jpg
42 KB, 477x360
>>56755716
>>
>>56758486
>Why should I care?
Because they are being oppressed.

>So? If they wanted to still be Mexican, they'd stay in Mexico. If they wanted to still be Middle Eastern, they'd stay in the Middle East.
Except they come here to learn english and our values. People shouldn't know english to be able to immigrate.

>2,977 people in New York City in 2001 would disagree with you there. As would multiple Koran verses about killing nonbelievers.
Those are just a few bad apples. You are taking Koran verses out of context. You have to read the whole thing to understand it properly.
>>
File: 1447816920197.jpg (70 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1447816920197.jpg
70 KB, 640x472
>>56755716
Fuck you, Canada- you're taking jobs from decent, hardworking Australians. AND you suck at it.
>>
File: 2015.png (826 KB, 6168x2934) Image search: [Google]
2015.png
826 KB, 6168x2934
>>56755716
0/10 did not even mention the current year
>>
>>56756561
are you fucking serious?
>>
>>56755716
>Debate me.
No, go scream in the dark for a few hours. The anger will subside. Also shitty bait.
>>
>>56758843
> You have to read the whole thing to understand it properly.
Have you read it?
I doubt it our else you wouldn't be spouting this shit, and defending it, when (if you read it entirely with context) it explicitly states that women are property and should keep their mouthpussy's shut.
>>
>>56758843
>Because they are being oppressed.
Sounds like someone elses problem
>Except they come here to learn english and our values
Have you ever even been to a mexican neighborhood?! not a lick of english or anglo culture to be found
>>
>>56755716
Nice try Justin Trudeau.
>>
>>56755716

low tier bait, not bothering.
>>
File: 1448500403442.jpg (78 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1448500403442.jpg
78 KB, 625x626
Lose the proxy Aussie.
>>

it's hard to debate a fucking retard
>>
File: 1444772795244.png (42 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1444772795244.png
42 KB, 625x626
>>56755716
1/10 bait.
Would not fuck.
>>
>>56755716
Anita pls go
>>
>>56755716
>This board is the most racist misogynistic pos I've ever witnessed.
thx
>>
>>56759741
>it's hard to debate a fucking retard
>never argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you by experience
>>
File: 1442885225318.png (179 KB, 240x334) Image search: [Google]
1442885225318.png
179 KB, 240x334
>>56755716
We talk about politics, and that usually ends up with minorities being bad, because *SURPRISE!*, minorities and the communist idea that diversity is good is a very bad thing for everyone involved,

It exists because women choose lower paying jobs on average, have less hours than men, and demand various things because they are women (maternity leave, etc). If you work in the same conditions, same jobs, with the same expectations as men, you will get the same amount.

No they aren't. Blacks commit crime at 6x the rate of whites, and crimes occur at similar rates in black countries the world over.

Your parents chose which country you were born in, be more proud of the good decisions of your parents for living in a white majority country and not moving to Africa. Additionally, you are part of your country, your actions, however small, do have an influence on it. Without its people, a country is nothing.

They are stripping us of OUR culture, in OUR countries, all while demanding to be let into OUR countries.

That's why roughly 20% of muslims are terrorists or directly support terrorism, and those who don't think stoning people, pedophilia, and giving women no rights is OK.

Get fucked commie. NSDAP out.
>>
>>56758491
Egalitarianism does not hold that all people are equal in substance but equal in value. A scrawny smart person would not make a good road worker, a bit strong average intelligence person would not make a good Philosopher (one of the highest forms in meritocracy). Yet a well functioning society needs both well conditioned road and well reasoned thought leaders.
>>
>>56756329

Pride in one's country stems from the belief that because one has been fortunate enough to have been born in, or arrived into, its society then they have a solemn duty to preserve what they have found and pass it forward to those who come after us. That we did not build it does not absolve us of the duty to maintain it.

Liberals would know this if they were taught civics instead of gobbledygook.
>>
>woman
>writing in complete sentences

BULL
SHIT
>>
>>56755716
Welp looks like you have been soundly beaten go back to whatever shitty subreddit you poked your head out from
>>
>>56755716

if you don't like what's on TV, change the channel
>>
File: bLNsWyx.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bLNsWyx.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
This is obviously b8 m8, but i'll bite

The idea of a pay gap was formed when feminists took in the average amount of what men earned minus what women earned and said 23%, it is rubbish because it doesn't factor in the variables such as work hours, position in the job, ETC. Also, the equal pay act of 1963 makes it illegal to pay women less
tl;dr, there is no pay gap

You mean polysexual, asexual, genderqueer, intersex, trannies, ETC?
Understandably, trannies exist but the rest besides Male Female Bisexual Homosexual Heterosexual are just made up for attention as an excuse for being a faggot

the nigger next to me is black, i am white, there is a difference

i was really born in asia, but using the logic you are giving us, i cant be proud of that
i cant be proud of being black or hispanic or white, you get the idea

Muh cultural appropiation
you are moving to a different country with a different culture

those Christians and there overseas beheadings of people who aren't christian
Fucking hindus and there mass shootings in paris

Is your family tree a straight line?
>>
>>56761943
Well asexual makes sense, before puberty you dont really have a sex drive
>>
File: 6ed.gif (180 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
6ed.gif
180 KB, 600x488
>>56762273
Is that you OP?
Is that also your response?
>>
File: 1447714440237.jpg (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1447714440237.jpg
42 KB, 500x501
>>56755716
Why is Keknada competing with Australia for the shitposting title
>>
Why don't you debate this woman you fucking dumbass!!!

http://qpolitical.com/ex-muslim-woman-exposes-the-terrifying-reality-of-islam/
>>
>>56755716

How's that sandwich coming, sweetheart?
>>
>>56756329
>>56755716
>>56757053

>not an Australian flag

Damn Australia, step your game up.
>>
>>56758231
So you're the bigot conservative troll to the empty-headed liberal troll?

Nice.
>>
>>56763086
Are you kidding me? Aussies would be a lot more stuble. These are way to obvious bait to be a goodshit post.
>>
>>56755716
What the fuck is a sexual minorities?

Is that like midgets who are way too sexual for their size? That's fucking sizest.
>>
weak arguments step up
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>56765884
This is why I can never converse with women over digital media. The conversations are so banal and not befitting of my intellectual level. I didn't attend two prestigious universities to be reduced to throwing around idiotic innuendos, I would much prefer to have an in-depth conversation on the fall of the Byzantine Empire for instance rather than spew out such vulgar mannerisms pertaining to my phallus. I consider myself to have an elan, certain dash of class when it comes to conversing with women. The accoutrements in my box of "seduction weapons" are designed to project to the lady that I exude charisma and dependability. I take young women on a wild ride with my dapper demeanor, not my looks.

The year is 2015. Humanity has peered into the darkest corners of the cosmos, and observed the universe on its smallest scale. You walk around with more computing power in your pocket than was available to all of NASA in the 1970s. You live twice as long as your ancestors ever could have dreamed of, you have food in abundance and the future is brighter than ever. Humanity has achieved more in the last century than it ever has in its entire history. People are happier, freer, crime is lower, you're safer, more secure, and the entire wealth of human knowledge is available to you at your finger tips. You live in the dawn of humanity, you were born after the long dark night and you will never know the suffering that every other generation did.

And you still think the words of dehydrated desert madmen in the middle east are literal truth, you unironically believe in God and think gender is biological.

You're literally a walking insult to everything humanity has ever achieved, lmao.
>>
File: 1447181897887.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447181897887.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1080
found op

Kill yourself cunt

Pay gap does not exist whore
>>
>>56755716
Bitch are you high on semen?
anyway shit b8 m8
>>
>>56755716

>Pretending to be a girl on the internet.
>>
>>56755716
Your country has the military power to invade a small city and not much else.

Stay irrelevant, bait faggot.
>>
boooooooriiiing. show us your tits.
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox1.jpg (88 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox1.jpg
88 KB, 455x599
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox2.jpg (85 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox2.jpg
85 KB, 455x599
>>
File: 1448393765441.jpg (120 KB, 518x449) Image search: [Google]
1448393765441.jpg
120 KB, 518x449
>>56755716
K, KEEP ME POSTED
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox3.jpg (101 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox3.jpg
101 KB, 455x599
>>
File: grinch.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
grinch.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>>56756860
>Teachers and nurses
>Unnecessary
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox6.jpg (83 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox6.jpg
83 KB, 455x599
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox7.jpg (97 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox7.jpg
97 KB, 455x599
>>
>>56755716

Shut up whore
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox8.jpg (96 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox8.jpg
96 KB, 455x599
>>
>>56755716
Canadians will never be as good of shitposters as Aussies, trying 2 hard my companero
>>
>>56756860
>teachers and nurses
>worthless

get a load of this kek
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox9.jpg (101 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox9.jpg
101 KB, 455x599
>>
>>56755716
>I am offended that you are even allowed to exist.

>waaaahhhhhh people who don't agree with me shouldn't exist!

Fucking Liberals are the biggest shitfucks ever. Fuck your debate you just disqualified yourself.
>>
>>56756860
Do you understand how much work and training goes into becoming an RN? It's insanely laborious work that requires a person to be efficient and think on their toes.
Teachers are one of the most important parts of a child's life. They are the guides that educate our children from childhood into adulthood and help to influence the type of person that said children will become.
>>56757053
Kindergarten teachers make less than high school teachers because the material is not nearly as hard to teach. It's very basic math, sight words, basic reading skills, etc vs Advanced mathematics, chemistry, etc.
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox10.jpg (104 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox10.jpg
104 KB, 455x599
DADDY'S HERE!
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox11.jpg (105 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox11.jpg
105 KB, 455x599
>>
>>56755716

Silly woman, you can't debate with hysterical people!

Come back when you stop behaving and thinking like a 14-year-old tumblrina in order to discuss seriously the issues that only adult, responsible men can make changes to.
>>
>>56756561
>open minded?

Ahhahahahhahahaha you're not even open-minded in your own thread.
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox12.jpg (108 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox12.jpg
108 KB, 455x599
>>
>>56755716
Oh Canada

Oh shitposty are thee?

Oh Canada

Land of the shitty

Oh Canada

Why won't you blow me?

Oh Canada

Quit being shitty

Oh Canada

Eat a dick.
>>
File: 2babies1fox13.jpg (439 KB, 920x1211) Image search: [Google]
2babies1fox13.jpg
439 KB, 920x1211
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox14.jpg (93 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox14.jpg
93 KB, 455x599
>>
>>56756561

>I can be open minded, unless I disagree with you and you don't fit into my own ideals and overall libtard bullshit. I can not have a real conversation without losing my shit and attempting to drive me points down your throat, and pointedly insulting people on their position and views.

It's a two way street, cunt. JFC Liberalism is toxic stuff.
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox15.jpg (105 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox15.jpg
105 KB, 455x599
>>
>>56755716
Lmao you dumb old cunt
>>
>>56755716
Probably bait, but I have a question. If Islam is the religion of peace, why aren't countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran tourism hot spots for 20- something backpackers and honeymooners. I know the landscape isn't much, but with all that peace and love in the air, I imagine it would be an ideal destination.
>>
File: 2babies1fox16.jpg (433 KB, 920x1211) Image search: [Google]
2babies1fox16.jpg
433 KB, 920x1211
>>
>>56756414
>Race doesn't exist
>But you're racist
>Privaledged

At least try to engage in critical thinking, you sub human niggeress.
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox17.jpg (113 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox17.jpg
113 KB, 455x599
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox18.jpg (91 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox18.jpg
91 KB, 455x599
>>
>>56755716
"This board is the most racist misogynistic pos I've ever witnessed."

Have you been to /b/ ?
>>
File: 1343873403957.png (159 KB, 261x324) Image search: [Google]
1343873403957.png
159 KB, 261x324
>>56767843
you proud of that
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox19.jpg (82 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox19.jpg
82 KB, 455x599
>>
>>56755716
>This board is the most racist misogynistic pos I've ever witnessed. As a woman I am deeply offended that you are even allowed to exist. Do you guys even talk about politics or just hate on other cultures and minorities?
That's politics.
Heh
Heh
Heh
Heh
Heh
Heh
>Debate me.
Heh

Funny girl, we should fuck.
>>
File: 1440665462757.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1440665462757.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>56755716
Any topic is up for free discussion on /pol/. There is no agenda here. Only logic and facts. May the best argument win.
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox21.jpg (104 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox21.jpg
104 KB, 455x599
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox22.jpg (104 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox22.jpg
104 KB, 455x599
>>
>>56755716

if that isnt bait, its fuel

and hilarious either way

thanks!
>>
File: 1447200919874.jpg (238 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1447200919874.jpg
238 KB, 730x1095
>>56755716
>>
>>56755716

You say the sweetest things.
Am I blushing?
>>
File: 455px-2babies1fox23.jpg (107 KB, 455x599) Image search: [Google]
455px-2babies1fox23.jpg
107 KB, 455x599
>>
>>56768949
the end?
>>
File: 1435913177934.png (193 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1435913177934.png
193 KB, 600x800
>>56755716
so many of you cuks fell for it
>>
>>56755716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
RELIGION OF PEACE
ALLAHU ACKBAR
>>
>>56755716

we regularly debunk the pay gap myth here

the widely quoted statistic that women earn 77 cents for every dollar a man earns only looks at all money earned by all men and women, and does not compare individuals doing the same work.

the fact that women choose lower paid jobs is the main factor in explaining why they earn less as a group.
other factors include the fact that women do not negotiate their salary as aggressively, and the fact that the highest paid jobs require traits that are less common in women than in men, such as: very high IQs (engineers, technology, top finance), ruthlessness/psychopathy (CEOs)

comparing different groups can lead to other hilarious numbers, such as
blacks earn 45 cents for every dollar a white earns
whites earn 55 cents for every dollar a jew earns

we do talk about them, but mostly to make fun of their insane antics. why would we want to help a bunch of degenerates? that would be completely counterproductive.

race is a biological construct, if you do a clustering of the genome data, the races emerge. science (reality) is racist, deal with it

it doesn't make sense with free immigration, but actual ethnic nations are extensions of an individual. being proud of your nation is being proud of yourself and your ancestors.

if they don't integrate then why would we allow them into our nation in the first place?

فَاقْتُلُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَيْثُ وَجَدْتُمُوهُمْ (Quran 9:5) "Kill the infidel wherever you find him".
>>
>>56768949
i read this whole thing man
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.