[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Judge Tells #BlackLivesMatter Lawyer to Shut Up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 194x260
He dindu nuffing. he waz a gud boy.

>Mfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnje59NdJPk
>>
I'm an attorney, and judges tell off stupid lawyers like this ALL the time. The judge had every right to respond the way that he did. The lawyer was garbage.
>>
>>56753612
This judge is based. I've seen more of his videos before. Down to Earth as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQp33kr2O8
>>
>>56754130
Truly the last hope for sanity
>>
>>56753612

That judge was really mean. He was just trying to turn his life around!
>>
Saw this on the sidebar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj_FoSPGkvs

>nigger cops laying down the law
>>
>I can't believe this White Devil! Why, the clearly innocent Black choirboy and local philanthropist was merely taking saltwater samples for his marine biology studies when he was located under the dock. Clearly an innocent Black do gooder.
oh /pol/
>>
>>56754663
>>Civilized black cop laying down the law against female nigger
>>
>>56754663
I WUZ AXIN A QUESTION
>>
>>56755124
Jesus Christ how horrifying, what goes thru their minds
>>
>>56754663
I like that black cop
>>
Have another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cJ-Kg8md_I

DIN DU NUFFIN
>>
File: FwdZ1UM.jpg (85 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
FwdZ1UM.jpg
85 KB, 500x384
If you want a good read about dindus in the judicial/penal system read this, I promise it's amazing and no tl;dr could do it justice.

https://archive.is/pCdGN
>>
>>56755684
>https://archive.is/pCdGN

So Hispanic are above blacks in the pecking order? That's nice to hear
>>
>>56753612
Is this why blacks refuse to wear holsters?
>>
File: popo.jpg (11 KB, 400x466) Image search: [Google]
popo.jpg
11 KB, 400x466
>>56755889
>pecking order?
>>
>>56756403
Lord popo, have mercy on /pol/
>>
>>56755502
>this actual nigger of a black killed someone for no reason
>he gets life in prison, no one should be surprised
>blacks wail as if theyre watching a horror movie
>I hate y'all

>I hate you, the family
>b/c my nog family member got convicted of killing him
>why couldnt da white wimon juz let ma baby cuzeen be freee? he only killed a whitey!

this is the state of american blacks. jesus, MLK and those in the 60s showed promise.
>>
>>56753612
why isnt that judge disbarred hes clearly not understanding of the socioeconomic problems facing minorities which makes him a racist.
>>
File: 571376017039592.jpg (16 KB, 275x177) Image search: [Google]
571376017039592.jpg
16 KB, 275x177
>>56753957
I got stuck with jury duty a few months back, and the defense attorney was the most obnoxious jew cunt I've ever seen. She had no fucking case at all, but still wasted TWENTY FUCKING HOURS over three days. The judge looked just as fucking miserable as us jurors.
>>
>>56753612
Stupid nignog. I come from 2 generation of military and Law Enforcement. I never took the badge but from what i've heard from family, family friends and personal friends who are all cops, they all say that niggers and mexicans never have holsters for this fucking reason. Take a hint from your homies, Sheblique. If you're gonna be strapped when you gang bang, don't carry a holster. Stupid nigger.
>>
>>56757112
To be fair, if she was appointed then there was nothing she could do aside from formulate a 'case' with whatever she had.

I personally don't enjoy criminal law, but a good friend of mine is a defense attorney. I asked him how he can find it in him to defend people he knows have little chance or committed a crime. His response was that he believes that everyone should have a fair chance at justice, which is the beauty of the legal system (despite its MANY flaws).
>>
>>56757371
I get that it's just part of her job, but fuck her for spending more than 8 hours just on jury selection, not to mention trying to paint a picture of police racism and racial profiling.
>>
>>56757472
Okay, I agree with you. Fuck her. This is why no one takes lawyers seriously anymore. Any fucktard can become one, the catch is that they won't get hired.

Thank God I went into IP law. Best decision ever tbqfh family.
>>
>>56754663
>0:13 SHE AIN'T DOIN NUFFIN'

kek
>>
File: saitama depression.jpg (78 KB, 740x208) Image search: [Google]
saitama depression.jpg
78 KB, 740x208
>>56757620
My last name starts with an A, anon. I was one of the first people called to sit in, and I was stuck there the entire fucking time.
>>
>>56754663
SHE DIDNDU NUFFIN
>>
>>56757754
I genuinely do feel bad. What was the case about exactly?
>>
niggers make black people look so fucking bad.

They should be glad police are shooting them because maybe eventually all the retards will die out.
>>
>>56755501
>anon surprised to learn that black people are, indeed, human beings

welfare niggers and sheboons only exist because we allow them to.
>>
>>56757985
Interfering with an investigation, I think. Cop was driving past a property that had been vandalized multiple times in the past, saw a couple hispanic men near a barn that had been graffitied before, and went to question them. They were just workers, he had no problem but had to check their IDs, property owner comes out yelling for the cop to leave while pulling the men away and locking herself inside her house. The property owner actually had a record of being a crazy bitch and getting into fights with tenants which ended up in her being detained before too.
>>
>>56758211
so who won and who lost
>>
>>56758842
The woman lost. It was a really clear-cut case, and I just kind of skimmed the summary.
>>
>>56753612
>"And he's got a holster on."

BASED JUDGE
>>
File: noice.jpg (19 KB, 395x365) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
19 KB, 395x365
>>56754663

>why you talking, if he ain't gonna answer you
>c-cuz i got da right to talk!

ebin
>>
>>56754663
God her fucking voice. It's like marbles in a garbage disposal.
>>
>>56759492

I'm surprised the black cop didn't punch her face in
>>
>>56754663
Gee. Thanks, Lincoln
>>
>>56755502
Fuck niggers. The only drawback to slavery was that we brought them here.
>>
>>56755502
Milwaukee bro here. I remember this like it was yesterday. I wasn't even surprised at the reaction of the family since I was used to that nigger mentality after going to Milwaukee public schools all my life and dealing with their bullshit.

Its really time to take out the trash.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 385x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 385x523
>>56754663
15 seconds into it
>SHE AINT DID NUTTIN

Fucking niggers
>>
>>56754130
>that's the $63,000 question
>it wuz $64,000
>>
>>56754663
SHE AIN'T DUN NUFFEEN
>>
>>56761325

She was a good girl. She was planning on turning her life around.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.