[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it possible to hate niggers, globalization and forced race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: trippy nazi pepe (rare).jpg (648 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
trippy nazi pepe (rare).jpg
648 KB, 800x800
is it possible to hate niggers, globalization and forced race mixing kikery and think that drugs should be legal at the same time? is there a name for this ideology?

i occasionally smoke weed and enjoy the effects but dislike all the leftard nigger jamaica crap associated with it. heroin, cocaine, amphetamines etc were all legal and sold over the counter in finland before 1950s and alcohol still caused most of substance-related deaths even during prohibition
>>
>>56753050
Yes it's called unemployed lazy white teen
>>
I'm thinking of trying drugs
life is too depressing man I need some escapism
>>
>>56753050
I am a Fascist and marijuana and psychedelics should be legal in my opinion. People who sell hard drugs like heroin need to be executed, those substances are too harmful for the collective.
>>
>>56753181

Research your family history. If there are any nutters then stick to cocain. If not do shrooms.
>>
>>56753999
I'm a nutter myself
>>
sub human... drugs are suppose to enlighten you, not make you stupid, race mixing is good and globalization is good too but not all globalization are created equals...
>>
File: no roe.jpg (25 KB, 552x535) Image search: [Google]
no roe.jpg
25 KB, 552x535
>>56753347
ARE YOU ME?
>>
>>56754095

Stay away from shrooms and mescaline, then. Acid is probably fine if you do it in small doses and a strictly controlled environment. Otherwise, stick to downers if you absolutely have to be a degenerate.
>>
The weed market never has and never will go away. The question is, is it better for that money to be taxed for the public sector, or stay in the hands of the cartel and other underground growers/suppliers/dealers?
>>
>>56753347
>hurr durr drugs I like should be legal, but drugs I don't like deserve the death penalty.
How's your first semester of community college going?
>>
I'm a Christian NatSoc and I personally hate drugs as they are detrimental to society, but if you can keep your head on and heart right then I can't/don't have a problem with you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.