[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please explain to me how people skilled enough to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: isis.jpg (37 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
37 KB, 640x360
Can someone please explain to me how people skilled enough to make high quality, movie theater grade audiovideo productions can be stupid enough to involve themselves in a mentally ill sandnigger cult centered around instilling fear through novelty torture-murders?
>>
>>56752495
Because Wisdom and intelligence are different stats
>>
Really isn't that much skill. Unless you are from reddit. Learn how to use a computer ya dip.
>>
>>56752688
>>56752495
They got a pirated copy of Aftereffects and Premier
Really not that hard to do after you fuck around with it for an hour or two
>>
>a white britbong literally BTFOed
>replaced it with a nigger
TRULY DIVERSITY
SJW APPROVED
#BlackLivesMatter
#InshaAllah
>>
They aren't stupid. They simply reject modern societies beliefs
>>
File: retarded.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
retarded.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>56752742

No, fuck you m8, I don't know anything about video production but I do know I see plenty of shows and movies and none of them are as high quality as these ISIS videos, except maybe that one fancy Garden of Words anime.
>>
>>56752495
>What is Adobe Premiere Pro?
>Literally drag and drop editing software

I wouldn't go as far as saying skilled, and the but the software makes high quality stuff, any down syndrome can do it.

The real question, is how anybody can do these things, but at the same time you already know.
Why do people leave their houses everyday? For money
>>
>>56752742

This.

I mean, come on. It's 2015, any child with an iPad and a $20 worth of apps can make a high quality video.
>>
That's not high production quality. High production quality now days is like Avatar or some shit. What they did in that video is no better than what even some kids on youtube can do.
>>
>>56752495
Same reason why engineers go overseas to blow themselves up in the name of allah.
>>
File: bang.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bang.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>56752958

>They aren't stupid. They simply reject modern societies beliefs

Obviously not all modern, widely accepted social norms / beliefs are beyond scrutiny. But I would argue rejecting the ones that tell you it's not OK to make multimedia spectacles out of people being burned alive do in fact make the rejecting party stupid.
>>
>>56752495
Money involved.
I 'd be willing to do my best to make a better version even more modern without the fake cgs for a proper sum.
And I am not even a Muslim.
It's just a montage.
>>
The videos are made in the west

Dude probably has a degree from one of our University's
>>
>>56752495
Because they get paid?

I mean really they get paid out the ass to do shit like that most likely.
>>
>>56752495

i missed it. link?
>>
File: 1393305916681.jpg (1 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1393305916681.jpg
1 KB, 122x125
>>56752495
Hmmm. I wonder who would make Hollywood quality films...
>>
>>56753641

This. I read an article that said that Isis propaganda people get paid more than the "western" fighters do (and that's a high wage by Syrian standards). So, if someone who sympathizes with Isis sees that they can get paid lots of money making films, they'd most likely sign up.
>>
File: congratsmate.png (9 KB, 128x190) Image search: [Google]
congratsmate.png
9 KB, 128x190
>>56753483

>Money involved

>>56753641

>I mean really they get paid out the ass to do shit like that most likely.

I think this explanation doesn't account for how the people skilled enough to be worth paying lots of money could easily make lots of money from any number of other *not psychotic murderer* clients. I make money at a company through programming for example (not anything related to making videos though obviously, hence my making this thread in the first place), but there isn't any amount of money I'd ever accept in exchange for involving myself with a group of people who believe they're showcasing torture and murder in the service of their bloodthirsty desert god.
>>
>>56753438
Why's that? What exactly is stupid about it?
>>
File: emma1.jpg (301 KB, 1550x1033) Image search: [Google]
emma1.jpg
301 KB, 1550x1033
>>56753263
>I mean, come on. It's 2015
>>
>>56754268
It's because these people believe in what they're doing. This seems to be an alien concept to secular minds from what I'm noticing
>>
>>56754268

But it also comes down to ideology too. If they identify with Isis or other groups and they can't get jobs somewhere else, they'll join up with Isis.
>>
File: ai_dream.jpg (137 KB, 1200x751) Image search: [Google]
ai_dream.jpg
137 KB, 1200x751
>>56753693

This is the one my OP picture is from:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=18c_1448405998

They have other (in my opinion anyway) high quality videos too though. Seems weird to me, but again, I have no background or understanding of audiovisual production.
>>
>>56753552
zing!
>>
>>56752495
Anyone can produce those shitty videos.
>>
>>56753263
>any child with an iPad and a $20 worth of apps can make a high quality video.

I'd like to see you faggots make a video of equal quality.

Don't talk shit if you can't do better.
>>
>>56754531

Holy shit that is some grade-A stuff. How the fuck did the camel jockeys master video production so well?
>>
>>56752984
Most of the effects are from banks where you can just drag and drop.
I'm surprised at the clean audio though. Most people with a nice camera still have shite audio. I wonder what kind of microphone they use.
>>
>>56752495
ISIS isn't what you think it is. It's pretty sophisticated.
>>
>>56752495

You've got to admit joining a far-right islamic state beats the alternative of getting keked by liberalism in europe.

That's how.
>>
Well that's why people are suspicious of them
they're not your average "let's shoot the supermarket for the lulz" terrorist
also their video about the economy and federal reserve was extermely redpilled
>>
File: universe.jpg (69 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
universe.jpg
69 KB, 704x400
>>56754363

>What exactly is stupid about it?

Voluntarily putting yourself in a culture that goes out of its way to celebrate the infliction of suffering and murder is asking for trouble; if for nothing else, it's certainly trouble for self-interest.
>>
>>56755388
>they're not your average "let's shoot the supermarket for the lulz" terrorist

Because many of them received education in modern first world countries. At least the people in charge, that is.

>also their video about the economy and federal reserve was extermely redpilled

Got a link to that?
>>
>>56755508

It was on vimeo or dailymotion I think. It had "gold dinar" in the title.
>>
>>56753855
if you seriously think le joos are the only ancient masters capable of the mythical art of drag and dropping shit on after effects, then you are a serious delusional stormfaggot
>>
>>56755329

>You've got to admit joining a far-right islamic state beats the alternative of getting keked by liberalism in europe.

Well, I'm not living in Europe so I might just be lacking the proper context to fully appreciate the validity of this argument. That said, I don't think liberalism and ISIS are your only two choices.
>>
>>56754531
I don't understand why austria is on coalition against islam chart, austria is like the pussiest nation one could be speaking of military
>>
>>56756178

They're basically targetting any nation that is either fighting Isis, non Muslim or both. Austria fits in these categories, so they're an enemy.
>>
File: isis doctor.jpg (87 KB, 687x515) Image search: [Google]
isis doctor.jpg
87 KB, 687x515
>>56752495

NEWS FLASH

Since the dawn of political Islam and the muslim brotherhood it has always appealed to the intellectuals in the Islamic world.

Only in the past few decades has it gained traction among the lower classes.

Most of the top people in these movements have advanced degrees.

Ironically the leader of Al Qaeda is a former doctor with a medical degree

There are engineers, doctors, lawyers who have joined this movement, and certainly people with communications degrees and audio/visual experience among the thousands of people who have come from first world countries.
>>
>still believes intelligence is attained to pacifism
>>
>>56752495
> live in indian suburb
> have high passion for film making and bollywood
> spend years of my life trying to make it in india's dense film industry
> finally good enough to show something of value
> partake in an independent film festival
> excited to find out what people think of my editing skills and visual designs
> things go well, receive a lot of praise for my work
> meet a nice man at the festival who says he wants to work with me on a bollywood project and gives me his card
> I call him a few days later and we make plans to meet and discuss the project at his apartment/office
> arrive at the meeting spot, suddenly feel a blunt object smashing into my skull and I hit the ground
> get tied up and thrown in a van
> my gracious partner pays our very trustworthy border guard to let us through without a search as we enter another country
> a few days later I'm given food and water and the bag is removed from my head
> given a camera and a shitty thinkpad
> some strange man points an American made assult rifle at my face and tells me to make films that will strike fear into the hearts of infidels or he'll execute me

At least I'm working my dream job...
>>
>>56752495

Isreal just goes and tells JJ Abrams to send a film crew to Sandniggerland and make some videos.
>>
>>56752495
>high quality, movie theater grade audiovideo productions

LMAO

My 12-year-old brother can make better shit on a Macbook than these ISIS faggots ever could.
>>
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x35kzdl

>sandniggers in a desert fucking goats and beheading fags understand basic economics than the average western university educated liberal arts SJW shitcunt
>>
>>56757059
I'm guessing you haven't seen any real ISIS propaganda.
>>
>>56757129

This, desu, senpai.

I will wish death upon these ISIS fucks but sometimes I wonder if they are a necessary evil.
>>
>>56757129

It's because they actually believe the Caliphate shit, and they want it to prosper.

As opposed to the Fed which serves the interests of the powerful at the expense of the nation and the commoner.
>>
File: tfwhens.jpg (188 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tfwhens.jpg
188 KB, 800x800
>>56757129

Well, at least all those tortures and murders are partially redeemed by how educational that video was.
>>
Because this isn't 2005 where we can watch shitty cellphone videos of soldiers getting sniped in Iraq
>>
>>56752495
Money from "moderate" Muslims
>>
>>56759416

Its a good video. At least something good came out of ISIS there.
>>
>>56752495
Money is a strange thing, isn't it?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.