[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the racial disparities of today are due to "white privilege",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: dindu.png (222 KB, 550x687) Image search: [Google]
dindu.png
222 KB, 550x687
If the racial disparities of today are due to "white privilege", then why is every predominantly black country a 3rd world shithole?

Explain yourselves, niggers.
>>
>>56752245
Colonialism, corporate exploitation, blah, blah, blah. Leftists are experts in mental gymnastics. Funny how Asian countries managed to get through colonialism just fine.
>>
>>56752245
Won't deny that colonialism fucked up Africa by massively extracting its resources, but any other reasons beyond that are bullshit
>>
File: get.gif (29 KB, 276x315) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
29 KB, 276x315
IQ distribution, Africans have a lower average, its biological. Research HBD (Human BioDiversity).
>>
>>56752408
>>56753272
Singapore and Hong Kong are ex-colony of UK. They are doing pretty well.
>>
>>56753272
>Won't deny that colonialism fucked up Africa by massively extracting its resources
>If it hadn't been for colonialism those resources would still be there untouched to this day because niggers still haven't invented the wheel

So whitey holding dem down basically?

>Opinion
>Discarded
>>
>>56752408
>Asian countries managed to get through colonialism just fine

Pardon? Where are you looking?
>>
>>56754166

You've obviously never stepped outside your council flat in Tower Hamlets.
>>
>>56755086
In the US they mean South East Asia when they say Asia. South East Asia did no get through colonialism "just fine". Do I need to explain what Japanese occupation was like?

Are you genuinely that ignorant? You are probably a Paki anyway.
>>
>>56755418

China was occupied by the Japanese and Europeans, and their economy has just overtaken the US economy.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-official-america-is-now-no-2-2014-12-04

Given Africa has a head start with so many natural resources what other excuses do you have why they're still on the bottom?
>>
>>56756051
>China was occupied by the Japanese and Europeans

China "came out fine" apart from the Communism, the starvation, the slavery, the sterilisations, the land being poisoned by pollution.

>Africa has a head start with so many natural resources

Africa is resource poor. The useful resources like marine animal protein, lumber, potable water and coal are very thin on the ground. You cannot eat bauxite.
>>
>>56756629
Don't tell me what I can't eat. I'll eat fucking bauxite if I want.
>>
>>56753283
No niggers are very sadistic it means they like inflicting pain on others for pure entertainment, they could have simple tribal societies but they cant function because every single FUCKING NIGGER IS TRYING TO TORTURE EACHOTHER FOR FUN. They hack eachother to death because they get off on it, their sadism is so inhumane that they laugh in court when the description of their crimes are read.
>>
>>56756629

All true, so why is Africa at the bottom and Orientals not, despite being in the same position 50 years ago?
>>
File: IQ_of_Nations_wiki.png (172 KB, 791x702) Image search: [Google]
IQ_of_Nations_wiki.png
172 KB, 791x702
>>56756962
Just look at the IQ. IQ affects economy. Orientals have an average of IQ of 105. Africans have an average of 80.
>>
>>56757522
You need protein and iodine for your brain to develop. This is why people live near the sea, fresh water leads into it and food rich in iodine and protein comes out of it.
>>
>>56757522
holy shit 59? what the fuck

whats the IQ of an ape ??
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.