[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REFUGEES WELCOME!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 22
File: 1448500532469.jpg (51 KB, 540x1296) Image search: [Google]
1448500532469.jpg
51 KB, 540x1296
REFUGEES WELCOME!
>>
>>56752041
thats isis not refugees
>>
>>56752041
>CURRENT YEAR!
>>
>>56752158
>>
>>56752158
i don't see a difference

of course not all refugees are terrorists but the risk is too high to ignore it, basically a ticking bomb
>>
>>56752158
Read the fucking Qu'ran. Everything ISIS does is sanctioned by it.
>>
>>56752217
one is terrorist the other is refugees escaping from terrorists
>>56752237
>the risk is too high to ignore it
says who? suddenly you're the foreign policy expert here?
>>56752595
ya you're right. we should employ thought police and arrest everyone who reads things we don't like. violent thoughts should be a death sentence amirite? lets go burn some books lmao
>>
>>56752158
isis is among them

if we welcome refugees, were welcoming isis. end of story. so there really isnt a difference between

REFUGEES WELCOME
and
ISIS COME FUCK US
>>
>>56755269
Not when there is a proper screening process like in most countries. We are accepting 25k soon and they have all been checked by the UN
>>
>>56755569
Canadian beta fuckers trust the UN. Its like you people want to be germany. Oh...
>>
>>56755700
Why would I not trust the UN? Because some 'expert' on an Malaysian carpet weaving forum says I shouldn't?
>>
>>56752041
dude looks so british it hurts
>>
>>56756076
Do you think the UN is sending the VIP-Special-Doctor-RocketScience-Refugees? No. They send the people that are too bad for any other european country.
>>
File: 1438824504493.jpg (431 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1438824504493.jpg
431 KB, 5000x5000
>>56752217
>>
>>56756171
Ok so now we are off the topic of terrorism. Good.
Most immigrant children are extremely hardworking and ambitious. Its their only choice since unlike most of the locals, they can't rely on their grandparents paying for university of setting them up with a job. Most of the top students at the university I am going to are first or second generation immigrants
>>
>>56752041
you cant blame radical islam on the Free People of syria who are peaceful. As refugees they have the right to a better life and homes under the law!
>>
>>56752158

A: They're not refugees under any definition of the word. They are not being persecuted on the basis of their race or religion in their native country, nor are they even fleeing a conflict, which would make them "displaced."

B: Isis specifically has stated it hides among "refugees," making it even more dubious that we should accept them

C: Even supposing these "refugees" were "moderate muslims," no muslims publicly condemns the actions of ISIS. Try to get them to do it. THEY WILL NOT. There is no such thing as a muslim moderate, only silent supporters. ISIS adheres to the specific tenants of the Koran an as such Muslims cannot condemn their actions. This means that welcoming a Muslim is inviting subversive elements into your country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY

D: We gain literally nothing by inviting these people to our country.

So fuck off Kuckanada.
>>
>>56752998
>says who?
Says Paris, you terrorist apologist.

Closing and locking your front door is something you do out of love for what's in your house, not out of hatred for the outside. I'm sick of you filthy smug bastards trying to belittle others because they don't want to take any risk of ISIS sneaking into their countries to murder and rape their own countrymen. The blood of the dead innocents of Paris is just as much on the hands of those who allowed those Muslim terrorist savages into their borders as it was the savages themselves. When decadent assholes like you open the gates for everyone, barbarians included, civilizations die. You and your disgusting ilk would have our civilization be wiped from the earth so you can receive what? Some feel-good sense of unearned moral superiority? Facebook likes and retweets for posting #RefugeesWelcome? You are so incapable of seeing the big picture that it's safe to assume you're blind.

TL;DR If you want refugees so damn bad, YOU house them. YOU feed them. Go overseas and fight for them. But don't sit on your ass and insult the men who want for you not to be beheaded. Quit bemoaning people who only want their country and its people to survive.

TL;DR: Revenge of the Rant:
You're a dick, and you have more sympathy for murderers than for their victims. Consider therapy.
>>
File: 52207cb8cc[1].jpg (239 KB, 1250x584) Image search: [Google]
52207cb8cc[1].jpg
239 KB, 1250x584
>>56757266

Forgot pic
>>
>>56757266
>refugee: a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster
you are pants on head retarded
>Isis specifically has stated it hides among "refugees"
thats why you give them a background check EZ PZ
>We gain literally nothing by inviting these people to our country
you are helping all the other nations of the world, especially Europe deal with this situation. Funny how the USA loves to be all up in everyone's business when it involves oil and boiling shit up, but when the time comes to hike up your pants and help in an actual crisis, it seems they are the most uninvolved country in the world.
>Even supposing these "refugees" were "moderate muslims," no muslims publicly condemns...
hoah your getting real theoretical there Dr. armchair psychologist. It sounds as though you have had a heart to heart conversation with every single refugee. Hahaha jk your just pulling random shit out off your ass. Why do you think there are no moderate muslims? Because your feelings tell you so?
>>56757401
>says Paris, you terrorist apologist
Paris did nothing to check the background of any of the people walking in to their country. Anybody could have walked across not just refugees.
>>
>>56758165
>thats why you give them a background check EZ PZ
WITH WHAT DATABASE YOU DICK SUCKING FAGGOT? THE DUNE COON NETWORK? FUCK YOU PIECES OF SHIT MAKE ME SO MAD, I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS A TROLL
>>
File: 1441505819490.jpg (846 KB, 1563x3158) Image search: [Google]
1441505819490.jpg
846 KB, 1563x3158
>>56756534
>can't afford university
You idiot, these people DON'T HAVE universities to afford! The root problem is place they're coming from. Unless you take in literally their entire population -all of them- these countries will keep churning out poor, uneducated starving people. They will never stop coming as long as their countries remain in turmoil.

Let's use a metaphor.
You're drawing water from a river. Your water is dirty. The source of the water is polluted. What you SHOULD do to solve the problem is clean the source. What you PROPOSE to do is build a new, separate purifier for every damn glass of water that you draw. And the only method you have to check if water needs cleaned in the first place is squinting at it, but even so you think you go early can tell if the water is contaminated.

Your solution to this problem is so poorly thought out that I'm wondering what kind of brain damage you sustained that made you this cripplingly stupid.
>>
>>56758165
>you are pants on head retarded

See >>56757562. I challenge you to bring up a single American law that recognizes the "Syrian" "Refugees" as actual refugees.

The Syrian Refugee is a meme pushed by libtarded talking heads, nothing more.

>you are helping all the other nations of the world

Why is the American government and people beholden to the wants of foreigners?

>Why do you think there are no moderate muslims?

Because I know of not one muslim organization that publicly condemns the actions of ISIS. Feel free to correct me by posting a link to a public statement issued by an active muslim who specifically says that the unconscionable actions of ISIS are against the tenants of Islam.

You won't, because as all of the Koran passages I have linked clearly state, the actions of ISIS are justified by their religion.
>>
>>56758263
Try doing at least a little bit of basic research before wasting 4chan bandwidth with your garbage.
http://www.reuters.com/video/2015/11/23/us-background-checks-too-rigorous-for-an?videoId=366426072
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/19/syrian-refugees-in-america-fact-from-fiction-congress
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/10/02/donald-trump-has-his-suspicions-about-syrian-refugees-they-are-unfounded-heres-why/
A basic google search gives more than enough information for you to start your research
>>56758428
the children of the parents is what I was talking about. They go through the education system and actually try unlike most of he other kids.
>ur a poopoohead etc
Puting in insults in your post doesn't make you look smart. It just looks like you have nothing to say. Just a tip :^)
>>
>>56758712
>I challenge you to bring up a single American law that recognizes the "Syrian" "Refugees" as actual refugees
Heres one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Act
>because I know of not one muslim organization that publicly condemns the actions of ISIS
well you clearly don't know that much. http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/08/21/muslim-leaders-have-roundly-denounced-islamic-s/200498.
>>
>>56758165
>Why do you think there are no moderate muslims?
Because I've read actually read the Qur'an. I suggest you do too. The "moderate Muslims" are either lying or they're infidels who don't follow their own holy book.

Did you know that the leader of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has a PhD in Islamic Theology from the University of Baghdad? ISIS is Islam.
>>
>>56759115
>media matters
Fuck off Soros
>>
>>56758858
>cites biased leftist sources to align with him (confirmation bias)
>He said a mean word! That means I win!

I'm done with you. You didn't even read the metaphor, the image, or any point I made about University and nationality. You're a child.
>>
>>56759229
>"'Keep my decrees. "'Do not mate different kinds of animals. "'Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. "'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. (Leviticus 19:19)
So you are telling me there is 0 actual Christians either?
You must be quite the one true scotsman there
>>
>>56759431
>>56759387
Each of the quotes has a direct link to the source on the article. You can't be biased if you are directly quoting someone else.
Besides theres literally hundreds of other links
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/08/muslims-condemn-isis.html
http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2014/07/25/worlds_muslim_leaders_condemn_attacks_on_iraqi_christians/1103410
>>
>>56759448
>cherry picking Jewish laws from Leviticus
The same laws that were abrogated by the actions and teachings of Christ in the New Covenant which you would know if you ACTUALLY READ THE BOOKS.

It's exactly the same as how Muhammad's early peaceful teachings were abrogated later by his later contradictory violent teachings.

You would know these things, but you're stupid, so you don't.
>>
>>56759115

>Refugee Act

Specifically refuted by the image that you ignored: >>56757562. Try again.

>muslim leaders have roundly denounced islamic state

Let us assume for a moment that they are not lying for the sake of the PR game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY

ISIS clearly adheres to every tenant of the Koran. In what way are they not representative of Islam as a whole?
>>
>>56759656
>you can't be biased if you're quoting something else
*sigh*
11/10
You got me. Canadians really are Australia tier trolls and shitposters. Good job.
>>
>>56759448
Are you comparing bullshit laws in Leviticus to all the murderous versus in the Quran?
>>
>>56757562
>>56759718
>specifically """""""""""""refuted""""""""""""" by the image that you ignored
I ignored it since it is another /pol/ rant and a wall of text without a single link in it
>>56759768
>>56759825
Nope I'm cherry picking just like you
>>
>>56759825
He's a master baitor. Don't let him stick you. He gets in deep.
>>
>>56759448

Not sure if a muslim disguised as a libtard or just a libtard.

Probably a libtard for putting fourth such a low understanding of islam. A muslim might find making that obvious a false equivalency shameful.

Anyway the Qur'an is the direct word of god. Leviticus is a set of tribal laws.
>>
>falling for the MIDF bait
>>
>>56759896
No see, cherry picking doesn't invalidate anything either of us have said. The Quran is fucking batshit insane in and out of context.
>>
File: Britain.png (563 KB, 582x480) Image search: [Google]
Britain.png
563 KB, 582x480
>>56752041
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>56759825
>>56759896
>>56759978
Heres another juicy one
Also, since you are now resorting to name calling and accusations, I guess that means I won. See you in the next thread loser :^)
>>
>>56752158
>canada
Of course
>>
>>56752998
>not all ISIS shitlord!

Go suck Justin's asshole you liberal sack of shit.
>>
>>56760130

No it just means that it's clear you don't understand really any of the Abrahamic religions and that's pretty embarrassing
>>
>>56758165
As an Indonesian muslim, all I can say is that you're incredibly fucking deluded
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>56760304
Oh well please enlighten me. What is the meaning of that quote? Are you really going to pull the 'what is the context' argument you just said doesn't count?
>>
>>56759896
>I ignored it since it is another /pol/ rant and a wall of text without a single link in it

>Refugee status hinges on whether an asylum applicant faces the persecution of the state based on a number of identity issues, such as ethinicity or religion, and not exposure to conflict. Those persons are considered as a matter of law displaced, not refugees. It gets even more baffling. No Syrian is even fleeing a conflict zone. That part already happened, nearly four years ago, when a couple million Syrians left their country for displaced persons settlements in Turkey, Jordan, Macedonia, and Lebanon at the outset of the Syrian Civil War. They are leaving settlements which are perfectly safe and hygienic, and which the international community has already spent billions erecting and maintaining through the auspices of the UNHCR.

>Qur'an 47:35 - Be Not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when you should be uppermost: for Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.
>Qur'an 48:29 - Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against unbelievers, and merciful among themselves.
>Qur'an 3:32 - Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.
>Qur'an 2:106 - Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?

So in other words, subsequent passages of the Koran take precedence over the earlier passages where they may contradict, and durka durka slay the infidel.

In what way does ISIS not conform to these standards?

Debate these points or don't bother responding, you pathetic kuck.
>>
>>56760130
Ya heres the big difference between the bible and the Quran. Right after that we get this "And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death".

Unlike the Quran's 5:32 every libtard likes to quote

Not even a christfag, just hate muslims that much.
>>
>>56760450
>>56760130

Okay. So how many modern Christian nations stone nonbelievers and how many Islamic ones do, again? :^)
>>
File: 1429763755568.jpg (51 KB, 408x250) Image search: [Google]
1429763755568.jpg
51 KB, 408x250
>tfw despite more than half the population disapproving of accepting refugees, the US politicians will still let all of them in to fuck us in the ass

i wouldn't even want them here even if we were 100% certain that there were no ISIS agents among them. Why the fuck do we need to be the sanctuary for these shitheads? Fix your own fucking country instead of coming over here to fuck ours too.
>>
>>56760450
That's from Numbers.

If your gonna shitpost at least use accurate images.
>>
>>56758428
sauce?
>>
>>56760450
>>56760130
>>56759448
See:
>>56759673

You haven't addressed this point.
I'm pretty sure you don't know what "abrogation" means or who the "Christ" in "Christian" refers to. Here's a hint: the tribal laws in Leviticus were the commandments of men, not from Christ or God.
>>
>>56752158
That's my favorite reddit meme. Makes me laugh everytime.
>>
>>56760588
>>56760855
>>56760825
>>56760639
>oh vey mind the context the quote doesn't count Christianity is peaceful goyim!
>>56760561
whoops you missed the part about the link you just reposted the same shit from the image
>>
>>56760450

1. The Qur'an makes THE most explicit claim to being the true, unalterable word of god.
2. re: Christians- Hebrews 8:13, among other things
3. Leviticus is JEWISH tribal law. And not the direct word of god. But I don't know what Jews think of it or care.
>>
>>56760935

>whoops you missed the part about the link you just reposted the same shit from the image

Oh, so is this the part where you just start profusely shitposting instead of factually arguing?

Nice.
>>
>>56760846
That pic is from "Immigration, World Poverty, and Gumballs"
https://youtu.be/TehIAwR5yXA

Roy Beck there has another great lecture called "Immigration by the Numbers" if you want more statistic and projection numbers based watching.
https://youtu.be/muw22wTePqQ
>>
File: IMG_7566[1].jpg (122 KB, 500x589) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7566[1].jpg
122 KB, 500x589
>>56760997
Who cares? Both books are exactly the same. They both support violence and death.
>>56761215
>asking to back up wild claims with evidence is now shitposting
this is why no one takes this board seriously
>>
>>56752595
>Read the fucking Qu'ran. Everything ISIS does is sanctioned by it.

It's also full of commandments not to forcefully convert anyone or kill civilians as well as the edgy shit, like every holy book.
>>
>>56760935
Canadian Faggot go eat some pancake and shove snow in your anus
>>
>>56761431
Define "abrogation" or leave.
>>
>>56761512
ALL OF THOSE ARE CONTRADICTED BY MUHAMMAD'S LATER TEACHINGS WHICH NULLIFIES THEM AND REPLACES THEM WITH THE LATER VIOLENT PASSAGES

READ MORE
>>
>>56761521
>>56761576
The CIDF has arrived.
>>56761698
Its the same in the bible
>>
>>56761431

>asking to back up wild claims with evidence is now shitposting

You refuse to touch the points in regards to the Koran with a ten foot pole
You were explicitly refuted when you tried to use the Refugee Act as a cover for "Syrian" "Refugees" when no provision it in considers them refugees
And you have now shifted the argument to some shit on Christianity, trying to paint them with the same brush as Muslims.

You continually jump from one argument to the other after your previous ones are disproven.

So now I shall posit this challenge. Name a single Christian terrorist organization and list the number of murders attributed to that organization over the course of one year.
>>
>>56761760
Jesus spent the last 10 years of his life raping and pillaging?
>>
>>56752158
>>56752998
>>56755569

enjoy your 25k refugees. We have enough domestic issues to worry about here, up to and including a butt fucking ton of homeless people of our own. Why should anyone take other peoples homeless people when you cant take care of the millions in your own country?
>>
Jude
>>
>>56761760
No, that's not the definition of "abrogation".
>>
>>56761798
>>56761698
>>56761849
>>56761871
Taking Canadian dick bait in his ass this hard
>>56761760
You look intellect. Where were you graduated
>>
>>56761431

>Both books are exactly the same

You have read neither.

Not even a christian. You'd just be better off not being so ignorant.
>>
>>56762014
Squirt your mom's holy juice in his mouth
>>
>>56752158
thats isis disguised as refugees
ftfy senpai
>>
What will libs do when muslims take them off their air for being unislamic?
>>
>>56761945
>oh vey the stuff written in the bible isn't actually true
>here is my collection of handpicked verses that show the TRUE MEANING
I know what abrogation is I'm just saying you sound exactly like the people you are criticizing.
>>56761990
>>56762107
Hong Kong get out lol.
>You look intellect. Where were you graduated
Ahahaha out of arguments and looking for some ammo for the ad homs?
>>
>>56762292
I honestly don't know. Libtards refuse to admit to being wrong about anything.
>>
>>56762392
You're not even Canadian just some obnoxious elitist using VPN disguise
>>
>>56762392
those 42 kids don't die acually.
a common misreading.
>>
>>56762497
you can't even prove that I'm real. All you know I could be a ghost in pluto 100% composed of botox
>>
>>56752041

>let more Muslims into your country, I mean, it's 2015, you know?
>>
>>56762497
...Sort of like you aren't from HK
>>
Welcome to Europe assholes.
>>
>>56762392

Hong Kong, Toronto, what's the difference?
>>
>>56762392
And what's the purpose wasting that amount of time typed an essay on a thread that'll be deleted in few minutes? Just how retarded could you be.
If you really wanna prove your so-called intellectual mind, publish a book about it.
>>
>>56761280
Thanks!
>>
>>56752158

There are no refugees, just opportunistic invaders. Refugees don't travel though 10 safe countries to go where the best benefits package is.

Is 1 in 100 migrants are ISIS supporters or sympathizers then they are all a threat and deserve no mercy, no shelter and certainly no compassion.
>>
>>56756534

>Most immigrant children are extremely hardworking and ambitious

Leftists say this about any brown nigglet they see.

"Has was a gud boy, on his way to church."

Meanwhile, reality proves that shitskins cause more crime, and letting more shitskins into your country is something a sheltered, suburbanite, upper-middle-class, champagne leftist who's never seen a nigger in person would advocate.

Start a fund to send the Syrian urchins to Saudia Arabia, they have plenty of room.
>>
>>56763324
>>56762968
>>56756534
>>56752998
>>
>>56762392
Okay, give us the definition then. Explain how Christ's teachings abrogating Jewish law somehow doesn't apply while you're cherry picking the same Jewish laws out of the Old Testament that were abrogated.

Again,
>I know the definition
You should have no trouble posting the definition, then. Why are you avoiding that? Don't you want to convince people that you're right? Or do you realize that you aren't right?
>>
>>56763562
I'm just giving you quotes out of the bible without context just like everyone on the board is doing with Islam. It is completely fair don't get you panties in a twist
>>
>>56762392
Also, I never even posted a single verse from the Bible. How am I the one cherry picking?

I think it's because cherry picking is the only way you know how to view the Bible.
You're projecting your own qualities onto me. Insecurity, perhaps.
>>
>>56763755

Taqiyya in action.

Hop back on your hemp prayer rug, Kasim.
>>
>>56763755
Then define abrogation and tell us how that doesn't add validity to criticisms of un-abrogated passages from the Qur'an.
You're deflecting very hard. It's pathetic.
>>
>>56763755
Everything you've posted has been abrogated by the teachings of Christ for Christians.
What you're posting has been stricken out, so to speak.

The anons posting Qur'an passages are posting the ones NOT stricken out by later passages and Hadiths.
>>
File: 1448124726007.jpg (41 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1448124726007.jpg
41 KB, 612x380
>>56752041
>>
>>56763324
>>56763562
>>56763771
>>56763861
>>56763867
>>56763920
All these rustling
Insist to take the bait
>>
>>56763920
I fucking hate you.

Piece of shit.
>>
>>56752158
What's a trojan horse?
>>
>>56761760
This is from the Hebrew Bible.
>>
File: dg.jpg (25 KB, 427x354) Image search: [Google]
dg.jpg
25 KB, 427x354
MY INVISIBLE SKY GOD IS LESS VIOLENT THAN YOUR INVISIBLE SKYGOD.

You fucking morons.

The difference is that Islam never got a reformation or enlightenment, so they still believe that bullshit verbatim. Thats why we need to close the door and tell them that no, you can't come live in civilized lands until you grow the fuck up and stop believing in shit a cult leader said thousands of years ago to control his followers. By and large, religious texts in the west are about spirituality and not to be used as a "how-to" manual.
>>
>>56763920
Kek. A jewish rat.
>>
File: 1448413109132.png (870 KB, 598x924) Image search: [Google]
1448413109132.png
870 KB, 598x924
Pepe welcome?
>>
>>56764430
>muh invisible sky wizards
Remove your hat, gentlesir.
>>
>>56763755
what's funny is that in Quran the book starts out really peaceful and as it progresses it grows more and more violent and in Islam if something later in the book contradicts the earlier stuff then the earlier stuff is abrogated because "god changed his mind"
>>
>>56763920
>that gif
>>
>>56758165
Yes, because passports and other official documents can't ever be faked. :) That's how an isis mastermind has never gotten into Europe and caused mass destruction-

Oh wait.....
>>
File: 1445656011564.png (560 KB, 465x660) Image search: [Google]
1445656011564.png
560 KB, 465x660
>>56764556
Not that Pepe. Here is a better Pepe.
>>
>>56761760
And someone quoted and did this...when? I can find tons of articles of known honor killings, but despite the Bible saying this I don't see Christians doing it.
>>
>>56764430
Atheist here.

The New Testament's teachings opened the doors to reformation and enlightenment, the Quran does not. Simply by comparing what Jesus stated to Muhammad proves that, by in large, Jesus's teachings are superior morally and intellectually speaking.

People need figures to look up to, Jesus serves that purpose and he's the reason the west is so incredibly innovative and powerful.
>>
>>56763920
Women.
>>
File: 20151126044527524.jpg (158 KB, 641x492) Image search: [Google]
20151126044527524.jpg
158 KB, 641x492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n74HBrrFnIc

I know it's VICE but here's the band talking about the experience
>>
>>56763920
What the fuck is wrong with people....
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.