[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was living in America last year and I never fucking understood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
I was living in America last year and I never fucking understood pic related. I thought it was a joke when I kept hearing about people shitting themselves. Then one day I'm eating with a few people and this guy tells us the story of how he shit himself in the morning. Everyone else nods and laughs and tell stories of them shitting themselves. They acted surprised when I told them I've never shit myself.

Then a few days later I'm with 2 other people and suddenly one of them stops and says
>I can't keep going or I'm gonna shit myself.
I thought he's joking so I laughed then he goes
>If I move I'm gonna shit myself.
So I realize he's serious after a full 50 seconds pass and he's standing with this terrified face. I tell him there is a bathroom about 20 feet away in both directions and he goes
>I'm not gonna make it
Then after about 3 minutes of us just standing here, I hear the sound of him very clearly shitting himself. We went and grabbed him tissue and then he went to the bathroom. I asked the other guy what the fuck and he said he's been in that situation many times too.

Is this normal? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?
>>
File: poo in loo.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
poo in loo.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
>>56751509
What the fuck is wrong with you panjeet? I know you guys have weird poo fetish and you immigrated to UK but you literally just posted a collage of people shitting themselves.

Get therapy and don't forget POO IN LOO.
>>
>tfw no qt gf to shit herself while sitting on your face
>>
File: whaaat.png (88 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
whaaat.png
88 KB, 300x256
>He doesn't shit himself
>>
Britbongs are always desparate to bring America down to their level. This guy makes it sound like Americans walk down the street leaving turds behind like India, when in fact it isn't like that at all. In the last 5 years I have only accidentally shit myself once and that was like 5 feet outside my house so no one saw.
>>
>>56751509
You were in India, you dumb Britbong. Can't you even get your former colonies straight?
>>
>>56752309
>>56752693

Designated shitting shops

The rest of the world has plumbing in large shopping complexes
>>
>>56752558
ID is even brown
>>
>>56751509
indian diaspora detected
>>
>>56752961
Whoever has brown ID is OP pic related
>>
File: wetfloor.jpg (830 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
wetfloor.jpg
830 KB, 3264x1836
>>56753133
>>
>>56752693
>In the last 5 years I have only accidentally shit myself once
>accidentally

Sure you did...
>>
>>56751509
But this didn't happen
>>
>>56751509
Can you honestly say you've never shit yourself in public? Not even once?
>>
>>56751509

That's because in America is is considered socially acceptable to shit your pants and carry on about your day as normal.

"Ah dun did shit mah britches ah-gayin"

America, fuck yeah!

Quite..
>>
>>56752693

why the fuck would you admit this
>>
File: hmm.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>I used to work at Walmart. One morning when I came in, I overheard some of my co-workers talking about how the overnight clean up found a pile of poo near one of the big black freezer bins in the middle of the grocery isles. I figured “no way”, so I went up to a co-manager of mine and asked about the incident. He smiled and led me to the back were the cameras were and let me watch the whole scene unfold.

>Apparently a bigger lady came in for some late night food shopping and needed to take a dump. So, she stopped near one of the freezer bins, proceeded to take a crap IN HER PANTS, twitch about a little bit, then stuck one foot behind the bin and jiggled her pant leg until a pile of poo plopped on the floor. She then went on with her grocery shopping….. didn’t even wipe.
>>
File: cronacantdeal.jpg (27 KB, 485x430) Image search: [Google]
cronacantdeal.jpg
27 KB, 485x430
In this modern world, I don't know if people are trolling right now or not.
>>
It's a political statement
>>
>>56751509

Cool meme, Ahmed.

Did you know that Muslims don't shit themselves but rather pull up their robe whenever they feel the urge and then wipe with their left hand?

Haha, of course you knew that!
>>
File: 4025.jpg (58 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
4025.jpg
58 KB, 600x375
>>56754014
>>
So am I to assume from this thread that Americans have

>DESIGNATED
>SHITTING
>PANTS
>>
>Public-shit-shaming

baka desu senpai
>>
>>56752309
1st reply best reply
>>
>>56751509
NO, IT'S NOT NORMAL! Wtf? Why?
>>
>>56751509
I'm pretty sure that public shitters are the same people who smear shit on the walls in public toilets. Does anyone have an answer as to why anyone older than 4 years would smear shit on a wall?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.