[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to hit your kid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 610x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 610x358
Is it wrong to hit your kid?
>>
Kids are dumb enough to never understand what they did wrong, so all they know is "This guy is an asshole hitting me for no reason" So make sure they know exactly why you're spanking them and maybe they won't grow up to be a spoiled cunt
>>
>>56751290

It's wrong if you don't hit them hard enough, you need to beat them with a baseball bat, then they will learn whose boss.
>>
>>56751290
As long as you're not breaking them to the point that they're too afraid to take risks and make mistakes.
>>
Absolutely not. I was beat as a kid when I was being an asshole. Because of this I am nobodys kek and realize that all the special snowflakes are just a bunch of whining pussies.
>>
Nope, keeps them in line. Wish my parents (grandmother) had hit me more.
>>
>>56751290

there is no use in hitting a kid older than 5.

they won't learn this way.

only smaller kids respond to harsh treatment. you don't have to hit the kid. just physically show dominance. pretty much like training a dog.
>>
>>56751396
>>
>>56751546

It's good for the kid and it feels good to hit someone weaker than you.

Wheres the downside? Man I wish I was your guardian because I would of given you a vicious beating.
>>
My parents never hit me, and I turned out great. I don't know how they managed to make me not wind up a little shit once I grew up, so if I ever have a kid, I'm getting a fucking bunch of their advice.
>>
>>56751290
Enjoy raising a tepid, subservient child with a stunted ego and no self confidence who will likely never achieve anything.
>>
Just take away their video games, that's way more demoralizing.
>>
>>56751290
Lack of corporal punishment certainly didn't help the millennials.
>>
This conversation ALWAYS seems to fall into one line HIT = BEAT NEARLY TO DEATH.

There is no inbetween, in this conversation. Of course hitting isn't the same as killing or attempted killing, nor does it require bruising. Trying to talk about this topic was beaten out of me by people who think hitting is the same as attempted murder. Every time.
>>
File: 00011865-1.jpg (45 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
00011865-1.jpg
45 KB, 403x403
>>56751290
yes, it cause problems in neo frontal cortex development
also it's a lame excuse for you being unable to reasonably explain your position for what their behavior should be like based on logic and ethics in a way a child can understand which is easier than convincing an adult because children can't yet take up as many metaphysical queries which do need understanding of complex ideas
>>
File: dubs.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>56752222
>>
File: The_Eternal_PROBLEM.jpg (1 MB, 3800x3841) Image search: [Google]
The_Eternal_PROBLEM.jpg
1 MB, 3800x3841
>>56751290
Not if he's being an obnoxious faggot and such behavior would make another person who's not related to him hit him even harder IRL.

That's why we have these $7 mil per year trust fund kids talking about how they are oppressed by "white supremacy" et al and disrupting the lives of normal people.

because no one beat their asses when they needed it most.... so they just continued upping the ante with their douchery... because deep down inside, they are all spoil little kids who are BEGGING for a solid ass-whooping.

All this happened because we listened to JEWS and then went against NATURE.
>>
No whoop that little fuckers ass
>>
If its something like a slap on the ass for misbehaving, then he'll yeah its fine. What my parents did was have me go out to the old willow tree by the pond and pick out what branch I was going to be hit with. If it wasn't big enough, I'd have to do it again. Was it a bit much? Yeah, probably, but I can tell you I didn't make the same mistake twice. Of course, this was all when I was ages 7-12 or so, so I actually understood I was being punished. For younger children, I would recommend just a slap on the ass. Older than 12 and they'll just become angsty teens who end up leftist keks, so at that point best punishment is to take away electronics etc.

Is this the best way to parent? Might not be, but it is FAR from the worst way to parent.
>>
The threat of hitting the kid is enough if you've been doing your job.
>>
>>56751290
violence is the fastest and most effective way to teach somebody a lesson, whether it be a kid, your wife, or just some asshole in a bar
>>
Shoot a toe off if they fuck up
>>
>>56751396
This, if you let them now what the hell they did, eventually their brain will figure it out for them no matter how hard they try not to.
>>
>>56752222
Try explaining to a toddler that they can't have something just because they want it.

>implying children have a firm understanding of ethics and acceptable behaviour based on logic.
>>
Personally i dont believe in it but it depends on how much of a cunt the kid is and what he did
>>
>>56752904
you can actually read some parenting books
>>
>>56752904
they don't need to understand, they just need to accept your authority
>>
>>56751290
No, teaches discipline and that there's consequences for doing stupid shit. I mean don't fuck the kid up or leave permanent damage but enough to teach them a lesson.
>>
File: 1446803338063.png (61 KB, 155x218) Image search: [Google]
1446803338063.png
61 KB, 155x218
>>56753154
>parenting books
>>
>>56751290
Yep. If I had kids (probably not because im MGTOW) I would make them fear me, and if they fucked up their face would meet my belt buckle. Of course, it depends on what the misdeed was, however I am all for corporeal punishment.
>>
Child abuse:
>people beating the shit out of their kids for little or no reason

Discipline:
>Hitting with mild force so that it hurts but not for very long and certainly doesn't cause injury

What liberals want to stop:
>parents touching children at all without child's express permission
>saying something that could hurt child's feelings
>buying clothes or toys for child that aren't gender neutral
>>
>>56751592
Exactly this, with the exception of some rare incidences involving unruly teens, big kids, etc.
>>
File: reaction1.jpg (14 KB, 294x273) Image search: [Google]
reaction1.jpg
14 KB, 294x273
>>56753237
blacks followed by hispanics beat their kids at the greatest rates
>ur a nigger
>>
>>56753411
>What liberals want to stop:
>parents touching children at all without child's express permission
>saying something that could hurt child's feelings
>buying clothes or toys for child that aren't gender neutral

Kek, how the fuck do they expect the kid to survive? Everyone should have some life choices like what you want to study/do for a living/whatever but what kind of parent just throws their child out into the world because "muh acceptance and life choices" without shaping them or teaching them basic rights and wrongs

We have fucking 8 year old kids walking around in dresses for fucks sake, what is wrong with these people
>>
>>56751290
If lenient disciplining does not work, more severe disciplining is in order.
>>
File: 1447856203435.gif (61 KB, 248x328) Image search: [Google]
1447856203435.gif
61 KB, 248x328
>>56753766
>beat

>>56752082
Yep, you are right
>>
>>56753766
blacks just literally beat the shit out of their kids because they think they're stealing their own shit and confuse them for another nigger.

hispanics beat their kids with a good cause, so they don't end up like niggers or fucking street trash
>>
File: beatmykids.jpg (17 KB, 500x199) Image search: [Google]
beatmykids.jpg
17 KB, 500x199
>>56751290
No.
>>
>>56751592
this
>>
>>56751474
Now I understand why Australia is compelled to shitpost.
>>
>>56751290
Its wrong to have them in the first place so at that point I don't care at all what you do with them
>>
>>56751290
My dad just hit me when he was angry.

There was no other reason for it, he was an asshole (and an alcoholic)
>>
File: Ba'al-Jahbuchan.png (273 KB, 450x497) Image search: [Google]
Ba'al-Jahbuchan.png
273 KB, 450x497
>>56753154
>"How to Raise Your Child Into A Beautiful, Unique Transgender, Asexual Serial-Killer" By: Dr. Ira H. Goldstein, PhD. Yale School of Child Development

Fuck your Child development books.

I have trained dogs all my life. want to know the best way (nature's way) to correct their behavior when they are doing something stupid?

Snatch them by the scruff of the neck, pull them to the ground, hold them down after saying a loud, "NO!" and hold them there, staring at them directly in the eye until they break eye contact and slacken up in a show of submission.

Then you praise them and play with them.

they do not repeat the behavior after a few times and RESPECT you.

My dogs are happy and healthy.
My wife is.
My child is.

None of them test boundaries or harbor resentment because I am not weak.

Be a fucking leader. A pussy weakling who lets a CHILD walk all over them is going to raise what we are seeing all over western civilization right now... a fucking entitled monster with no boundaries and endless selfishness.
This shit is VERY recent... and it was introduced by DESIGN.

>parenting books....

gtfo with that jewish poison you fucking faglord
>>
>>56751290
Pain should be implemented more in punishments. Most understand it and avoid it. Even the hardest of hardcore masochists will buckle under enough of it.

Though that of course would be unethical.
>>
>>56754727
So wise based anon
>>
File: kike-clamp.png (1 MB, 942x790) Image search: [Google]
kike-clamp.png
1 MB, 942x790
>>56751290
No. It's wrong to circumcise him though.
>>
File: 1448492082031.jpg (39 KB, 201x241) Image search: [Google]
1448492082031.jpg
39 KB, 201x241
>>56755292
>>
File: circ-performed-on-neonate.jpg (80 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
circ-performed-on-neonate.jpg
80 KB, 638x479
>>56755356
If you had this done to your son, you're a fuck-up as a parent. If your parents did this to you, they're fuck ups.

If your parents did this to you, but you know better and did not have it done to your son, you're a good parent.

>>56754727
This too.
Also, never take a kike's advice on anything.
>>
File: millennial.jpg (36 KB, 525x730) Image search: [Google]
millennial.jpg
36 KB, 525x730
We as a society stopped hitting our kids and the end result was Millennials.
>>
reminder hitting your child reduces their IQ

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090924231749.htm

I've never had to discipline my kids in any way since they have real respect for me and want to copy everything I do, if you're kids acting out they're getting it from you
>>
>>56755609
This tbqhwyf
>>
>>56754727
So you grab your kid by the scruff and hold them down and yell no in their face also?
>>
>>56755776
....sure! Go for it!

Don't forget to drown them in the vat of maple syrup and moose semen you keep in the root cellar as well!

>hatfags trying so hard to take the crown from Ausfags

not gonna happen... your efforts are both vain and utterly SAD
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 442x298
>>56755578
Nope my circusized penis is 100% heathy and full of sensation minus all the disgusting dick cheese and rotten phimosis. If would never let my son live like an animal. He could develop mental health issues when kids make fun of him in the showers for having an ant-eater penis.

>inb4 propaganda charts and pictures made by some virgin on the internet
>>
File: circ-thanks-for-raw-materials.jpg (149 KB, 598x871) Image search: [Google]
circ-thanks-for-raw-materials.jpg
149 KB, 598x871
>>56756100
Welcome kike.
>>
>>56756044
Cool, I like appealing to the 'natural way' also
>>
>>56751290
no
>>
>>56756190
>propaganda pictures made by some virgin on the internet
>>
>>56756100
Reminder that erect uncut dicks look the exact same as erect circumsized dicks
>>
>>56756429
Yeah, but when flaccid, its disgusting
>>
>>56756100
Americans are muslims.
>>
File: disgust.png (61 KB, 500x203) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
61 KB, 500x203
>>56756100

I never had to share a shower with other kids while I was in school. Neither the other kids had to, too.

Your country is pretty gay if they teach your children to share showers with the same sex and comment on their dicks.
>>
File: brian-morris-circ-fetishist.jpg (420 KB, 1874x1759) Image search: [Google]
brian-morris-circ-fetishist.jpg
420 KB, 1874x1759
>>56756333
>>56756100
>showing the procedure and what it entails is propaganda

>removing healthy tissue is health because i say it's so

>it's ethical to do this on minors

>it's okay to resell flesh cut away from a nonconsenting minor because of "high school showers"

>it's okay to sell the tissue for medical products

>it's okay to cut away as much or as little as you want because children are property

>it's okay to cut away as much or as little as you want even though you have no idea how long your son's adult penis will be

>i'm okay with my own mutilation because I can't un-do it, and it's easier to cope with it by liking it (fox and the grapes, fox that lost his tail)

>i refuse to accept my parents are good goyim

>i will defend a kike blood ritual

>i will defend a sandnigger blood ritual

>i will mutilate my sons genitals for what i think a shallow woman in the future with think

>i treat my child like a pet dog, that you neuter or spay as a responsible owner
>>
>>56756553

Look, I understand the feeling you have to justify what was forced to you, but really, having an uncut dick is not only normal, but never involve dick-cheese (only if you have phimosis, which then becomes a medical condition).

What is it with americans being cut all the time anyway ? No other developped country does this. Is dick-cutting propaganda really this effective ?

Do you even realize, deep inside yourself, that the words "cut" and "dick" should never exist in the same sentence ?
>>
>>56756987

Nice effort
>>
>>56757124
Circusized people hardly ever complain. Only ant-eaters spends literally hours of their life to do research on how they can justify their disgusting gentials.

You can't make a problem out of something that isn't a problem to begin with. Foreskin is nasty and I'm glad i don't have one.
>>
>>56757197
Please keep justifying child mutilation and a kike blood ritual with nothing.
>>
File: foregen-model.png (1 MB, 692x904) Image search: [Google]
foregen-model.png
1 MB, 692x904
>>56757376
>Circusized people hardly ever complain.

Depends how much sensitive flesh was cut away. Like chopping off a pinky vs chopping off your forearm. See >>56756987
The less they cut, the less likely you are to hate it.

And it's done when a kid can't protest it, and adult males are shamed by faggots like you.

We do complain, and there's organizations dedicated to un-kike-ing penises with regenerative medicine.
>>
>>56757376
There's also literally no reason to cut your foreskin off, unless you're buttfucking men and want a lesser chance of hiv
>>
>>56757526
Yes, MALPRACTICE if circumcision is fucked up. But when it is done correctly (like myself) its great.

What are you going to say?

>tight skin
Plenty of slack
>n-no sensation

My gf gets mad at me because i end up cumming way too fast because it literally feels so good I cannot refrain from coming.
>>
>>56757642
>There's also literally no reason to cut your foreskin off, unless you're buttfucking men and want a lesser chance of hiv

Even then, it does jack shit to reduce AIDS. The highest numbers of AIDS cases were in the US in the 1980s, and most of those faggots were circumcised. The circ rate was extremely high from the 1950s to present day.

They are all kike lies to justify marking the goyim, making $$$ on the procedure, validating mutilated people's own mutilation, etc. It's sadly how an abused child grows up to become a child abuser himself as an adult.

It's disgusting.
>>
File: 1440243067576.png (100 KB, 268x297) Image search: [Google]
1440243067576.png
100 KB, 268x297
>>56751290

Yeah, hitting a person is wrong unless you are defending yourself.

It just means you are too stupid to discipline them properly. There are no studies showing positive effects of hurting your child physically.
>>
>>56757840
A lot of the "correct" ones are fucked up. There's zero way to tell if one is needed as a newborn.
>>
>>56751290

Meh. I'd say no, but it's not something you do when he's just being annoying.

It's something to do when he tries to stick a fork in the electric socket, or tries to throw the dog down the stairs.

The beatings happen only when the child SERIOUSLY fucks up. Being an annoying brat is best met with a mild, indifferent approach, as then the child eventually understands that his stupidity doesn't warrant your attention (and that's what he wants, more than anything else, unless he's severely brain damaged, in which case you've got bigger problems than figuring out if he needs a beating).
>>
>>56757376

>Only ant-eaters spends literally hours of their life to do research on how they can justify their disgusting gentials

I never researched such things. I'm happy the way I was born, and the way my dick is, and I'm sure you are too, but :

>Foreskin is nasty and I'm glad i don't have one

Does that mean we should remove the labias on a woman's vagina ? Or the skin that covers the clitoris ? Or the lobe of the ears ? There are a lot of things in the human body that you could deem "unnecessary", but why focus on the dick ? What's the actual reason besides religious propaganda ? (if it is the actual reason, that is)

>on how they can justify their disgusting gentials

Dude, every dick is disgusting when you're not a faggot. The only one I should bear is my own. But I'm just trying to understand the basic core of your reasoning.

Because except religious or cultural endoctrination, I really don't understand why a critical mind would put his child through this.
>>
>>56758070
>every dick is disgusting

Speak for yourself, my dick is aesthetic and smooth.
>>
>>56758070
My reasoning is that I don't view it as culture, I view it as science. It makes sense, is practical, and when done correctly, is beneficial to the child's quality of life. This is coming fromsomeone who literally wants jews to be burned in ovens
>>
>>56756100
What a jew.
>>
>>56758236

>every dick is disgusting when you're not a faggot. The only one I should bear is my own.

As I find mine. That was my point. To each his own. But you didn't really answer to my questions.
>>
>>56758356
Except there's no science behind it, it originated religiously. Please cite a source that supports that circumcized children have better life quality than uncircumsized.
>>
>>56758356
>>56758449

>didn't really answer to my questions
Sorry, you just did.

> This is coming fromsomeone who literally wants jews to be burned in ovens

Well, we don't agree on the scientific basis, but on this we can work things out.
>>
>>56758492
My friend opted to be circumsized at age 17 because he found it to be disgusting and irritating. He told me and all of our friends at and the time I thought it was TMI.

Yes thats an ancedote, I don't actually waste my time researching dicks like you people.
>>
File: african-circumcision.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
african-circumcision.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>56758356
>I view it as science
Its a nigger blood ritual, and you'll protect your fuckhead parents before coming to terms with it. Is it that hard to believe the generation before us is filled with retarded cattle?

And, amputation is the worst form of medicine. That's what doctors did before germ theory.
>>
>>56758704
Too bad your parents didn't do the research before they mutilated your dick
>>
>>56751290
I don't think it's wrong. Honestly, if my kid did something terrible or life threatening (another anon mentioned throwing a dog down the stairs, for example), I'd hit em. I should have been slapped more as a kid, really, I was an asshole.

Obviously don't beat the kid stupid for things like complaining when they're hungry, but if they do something warranting more than the age-old "Jimmy, you know better," an appropriate smack is fine.
>>
>>56758759
okay fine, i guess i'm just a special case then where it has only postive effects.
>>
>>56758704
Congratulations. You treat a issue when it's actually an issue. Not when there is no issue.

You don't "preemptively amputate" something without an actual diagnosis.
>>
File: 1448446885822.png (146 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1448446885822.png
146 KB, 554x439
>be faggot 5 year old
>punch my 72 year old grandma because I was mad at a puzzle
>mom spanks me, I dont remember it but she never had to spank me again
I do have a femdom and a pregnancy fetish though, at least I am not a nigger in jail
>>
>>56752222
Humans are dumb, violent animals. As children, this is more obvious. They don't know enough about the world and are not mature enough to reason with. Like all animals they recognize pain. Don't touch fire because it burns, don't eat peppers because they're spicy, don't throw a fucking tantrum and be a spoiled little fuck or your ass will be destroyed. They understand that very well.

Eventually they reach the age where they can be reasoned with, but are still slave to their animal instincts. This is when you can actually make them permanently understand rights and wrongs. This is the point when getting spanked and lectured will teach them a lesson. Around this point forward is when disappointment hurts them more, so they only hurt themselves by letting you down by doing bad things. From then on you only have to hit them when they use too much teeth, unless you're into that
>>
never been hit and im fine. i went to school never did anything bad i work i respect my parents authority and yeah. maybe some people are just born not to be a snobby brat but maybe you dont really need to hit your kid to get them to become decent.
>>
>>56751290
There is areal defined difference between beating a child and punish a child with a spanking. I am white so I never have been slapped by my parents when I was a child but I damn well got a good ass spanking. I remember getting spanked like maybe 3 times. I made sure I never did the same shit again to get spanked! It was never minor shit either. I was so young I barely remember it but the one that I do remember is me cutting the cats whiskers off. I got my ass whopped for it and that was that. I learned my lesson. Then I was given a pillow to sit on for the night and told not to do it again. I know my dad still loved me afterwards and that what I did was wrong. I have no scars from it.
>>
>>56758968
Was spanked a few times, currently a sadist who likes bondage and guro on women.... I blame patriarchy...
>>
File: 1428156210611.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1428156210611.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>56751290
If you're willing to use violence to get someone weaker than you to obey your commands then you shouldn't complain when some big strong Somali plows your women. Or when Chad Thundercock bangs your wife and leaves you with a black eye. Also women should have to follow the orders of men since they are weaker.
>>
>>56759046
Well said
>>
>>56753766
We Hispanics have a better family culture desu senpai.

Pussified white liberal families are some fringe shit. Kids hate their parents, scape with drugs, leave at early age and never express love for their parents
>>
>>56754035
Sounds about right my mama always said 'do you want to end like these kids'
>>
>>56758870
>>56759248
Fuck you leather dick. You don't understand what you're missing because you never had it
>its all positive and my dick is super sensitive
You LITERALLY cannot comprehend how much better it would feel if you still had a foreskin and your dick wasn't a big callous. It would be better is what I'm saying. You're only okay with it because you don't know any better. My dick head is so sensitive that free rubbing in my underwear would be hell.

It's like if your parents had your toes cut off at birth. You say toes are ugly and smelling and they get filled with toe jam, but you fail to understand that you only feel this way because you never had toes to begin with. Your opinion is inherently biased AND shit
>>
No.
/thread
>>
>>56751290
only if they are white. white children can listen and dont need violence to shake them out of their animal instincts
>>
>>56751290
As part of a discipline structure? No.

By itself or done as a one size fits all? Yes.
>>
Child abuse is literally responsible for every single problem in this world. Hitting your kids is child abuse. If your parents hit you they are psychopaths and you should defoo NOW!

Don't forget to donate ;)
>>
>>56751290
You lay your hand violently upon sacred things.
KYS edgelord faggots.
Men do not need to hit children.
"to hit your wife and child you lay violent hands upon sacred things"
thus speaks Marcus Cato a true man.
Even ancient men forsaw the faggotry and weakness of modern man that he must use violence to keep his own kin in line.
Are you not deserving of respect?
A spanking with a belt is far better than a swift smack to the face.

Your dignity, your honor, your virtue is at stake.

So, Are you a Man?
>>
>>56751546
Why if you recognized you're out of line?
>>
If they're truly acting out of line, putting themselves and others in danger with their actions etc. it's a reasonable response, for most kids I can't see spanking them more than 5 times in their youth.

Speaking as a kid who was spanked by a long wooden stick for spilling a glass of water on accident or getting bars of soap put in my mouth because my parents thought it was funny etc. it did legitmately fuck me up in some ways. Just understand the line between pain to teach a lesson and doing it for your own sadistic satisfaction.
>>
>>56751290
It's wrong to hit anybody.
>>
>>56751290
Wrong vs unnecessary.

I would argue that it is completely unnecessary to hit your kids. When you hit your kid you are saying physical pain is better than reason. You can reason with kids, I do it all the time.

>Teach a kid a lesson
Remember you are also teaching them that violence can solve their problems.
>>
>>56751290
>Is it wrong to hit your kid?
Not if the little bastard has it coming.
>>
>>56751290
A spanking when a child is truly out of line, and refuses to learn a lesson that is critical for their development as a decent human being should be acceptable.

Anything else will just fuck them up down the road and hinder their progress towards productive members of society. And no, that isn't conjecture or hyperbole. From the time I was 6 until the time I was 16 I was routinely physically (slapped, punched, kicked, stabbed with sharp objects to the point where blood was drawn, etc) and mentally/verbally (would get called an idiot, retard, stupid, and would get beat up badly if I did not follow the lead and call myself an idiot, retard, stupid) abused. It fucked me up for a long time, and I still have some trouble being a functional adult even though I can hold down decent paying jobs.
>>
>>56764325
This.
My parents hit me with sticks, wooden spoon, rope, all sorts of things. Worst was a drumstick when i was about 12. Left marks for weeks and i was embarrassed to get changed at school. Sometimes i was fucking up, sometimes they were just angry at me and lost it.
I hit my kids with fingers only and below the waist only. Never if i'm angry and especially not because i'm angry. You can sting the shit out of someone with your fingers but palm or palm-heel you can break bones.
Kids have to know where the boundary is. I've taught children whose parents never even raised their voices at them and they are hopeless.
After the age of 6 or so there's no need to hit a kid, they should know better, they are basically little people.
>>
>>56764325
this.

i agree that it should be done but only when you're really enforcing a certain moral, such as if your own kid is bullying or endangering someone else. other things like losing money should just be verbal imo because although the child should see it as a negative, your child shouldn't see it as the most important thing in life.
>>
>>56763908
He probably only recognized how out of line he was as a child in retrospect. It's 20/20 after all.
>>
My dad would grab me by the throat if I fucked up hard.

Never choked me or anything, more of just a scared straight deal.

Nothing wrong with that imo.
>>
I'd only get physical with m sons, since a stern talking to should be enough to keep a daughter in line. Besides that I'd try to avoid it as much as possible, until absolutely necessary. Even then I'd make sure to draw a clear connection to what they've done to deserve this.

On a personal note I was also beaten as a kid by my mother. Looking back on it was quite a lazy little fuck at times, and hated getting the belt. Until one day the buckle slipped and broke a lower incisor. I think thats the moment that fuced me up, because after that I was 6-7. I fought back, thew away belts etc, and she'd place me at the root of the struggles we were going though. Now whenever I'm back from uni, I try to act as nice as I can, but its like I subconsciously snap over the smallest irritations and raise my voice at her. Its feels bad man, I want to love he but its like there's something in the way.
>>
>>56754137
Kek
>>
>>56751765
Yeah, if you hit him he will never grow up to be a college student protesting over the slightest insult or perceived injustice, real or imagined, and we wouldn't want that, would we, dumb fuck?
>>
>>56751290
Not always
>>
>>56751290
Only if you don't warn them first
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.