[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon flag at Chicago protedts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
Looks like anon is well represented at the protests
>>
holy shit that is fucking epic
>>
>>56750934
>look mom, I am tv
>>
>>56751053
>epic
>>
>anonymous will soon be it's own political party

Feels amazing man
>>
>>56751053
>>56751304
please return to /b/
>>
>>56750934
god speed anon
>>
>>56751053
>>56751304
Anonymous are just a bunch of man children white knight faggots playing pretend hacker to look cool.
>>
Heh. You think you're a big guy on the internet huh. Think again. I could hack you without even breaking a sweat. Or maybe I'll retrieve your IP and pay you a little visit myself. This is child's play to me. You just made a dangerous enemy my friend. Anonymous doesn't forget, and we don't forget. You better have eyes on the back of your head, because I could be anywhere at any time. We are legion, and at a moment's notice I could have an army of expert hackers working to make your life a living hell. But I won't be doing that, not this time. You see, I like to play with my prey. I'll make you squirm like the worm you are. You thought you could joke about anonymous without getting burned. Well, now you're about to feel what it's like to live in constant fear. Expect me.
>>
>>56751053
Go back to reddit you pleb
>>
>>56751628
Nice pasta anon. Keep carrying that flag!
>>
File: 1448149662329.jpg (25 KB, 539x302) Image search: [Google]
1448149662329.jpg
25 KB, 539x302
>>
>>56751304
>thinking anonymous represents fuck all

Anonymous is just now under age faggots who like share and subscribe on social media. If those normies understood the roots of anon they would be horrified.
>>
File: 1398184151389.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1398184151389.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>the hijacked image now has a facebook and reddit page

They can have it, that shit was cancer from the start, but it still disgusts me somewhere deep down in my heart.
>>
>>56751053
pls
>>
>>56751053
5/10 some of these dumb fucks believed you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.