[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thankful for Nothing? pun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: _60084970_turkey_map.gif (27 KB, 304x171) Image search: [Google]
_60084970_turkey_map.gif
27 KB, 304x171
Whats your opinion on Turkey right now? I think their action against the Russian warplane was too aggressive. For the 1st time it looked like russia could be our allies in a war against terrorism or s common enemy. Now its all up in smoke!

But I digeress
>>
I wish we would stop being such faggots and just kick Turkey out of NATO, Russia is eager to remove kebab.
>>
>>56750287
There needed to be some kind of excuse for the US & Russia to not be working together against ISIS. Save the US some face.
This works perfectly for that.
>>
>>56750287
>Whats your opinion on Turkey right now
Same as before

It exists, wonder why it is not considered part of Europe considering the historical importance and do they even have any forests there?
>>
>>56750757
Turkey was mostly on Ásia. Minor Ásia accorsing greeks
>>
>>56750287

Hasn't changed.

I think they should have been kicked out of Europe/NATO a long time ago.

Ataturk and his dream is dead.
>>
>>56750287
Their action was stupid not overly aggressive.
They tresspass Greek airspace daily, our fighter jets hunt them,virtually engage them and them wish them happy afternoon.(It gets boring after so many times,lile playing the same videogame with your little autistic brother that wants to play nothing else) but NATO treats it like it is not dangerous and not according to NATO alliance treaty.
That grew into a set of mind,that they can do whatever they want for little or no reason,which has grown (again) the Turkish nationalism. (not a good thing).
That's why they dun goofed.
And that is why after 4 years of Syrian civil war the images of them cowards yelling at shooting an escaping parachuting pilot are THE FIRST TIME you have seen the blue flag with the white crescent (the Turkmen movement).
For for damn years tehy sided with whoever served their interests and waved their flag, now they see the Syria dismemberment is near they found their own flag in the closet,and started shooting so they can make fuss.
Cowards and idiots,a whole bunch of 'em.
>>
>>56750938
But when you look at the map a large chunks of Russia that's above Turkey is considered to be part of Europe. Why does Russia get to join the club but not Turkey?
>>
I wonder why we even have NATO seeing as the ussr isn't around anymore

Any way Turks are going to get it and we better not fucking help them
>>
Pretty cool DESU.
>>
>>56751240
I'll add they should leave Cyprus though.
>>
File: 1448496329155.jpg (17 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
1448496329155.jpg
17 KB, 480x359
>>56750287
Totaly fucking worth it.
One plane for glassing shit out of turkish radicals goats fuckers, and preventing isis funding in one go.
That a fucking a lot.
>>
>>56750287

smelly kebab, remove
>>
>>56751188
Because Russia is in both and they're not dirty sandmen
>>
>>56751188
also Russia was there before Turks drove down and west to take over their current lands.
Pretty much everyone else in Europe can claim his anchestors were there 1000 years ago (even if to be slaughtered by the Huns)
>>
Would NATO let Russia invade and annex Turkey?

Anyone would love the territory, BUT it's geography aligns **flawlessly** with Russia's foreign policy MO of area denial and anti-access.
>>
>>56752089
If Turkey winds up being the aggressor against Russia, I wonder if America and Britain and the other nations wouldn't just quietly sit by and let Turkey get BTFO.

The last thing ANYONE in the West wants is war with Russia. That would be a nightmare. America might be totally cool ignoring the NATO Treaty if it meant they didn't have to worry about Moscow lobbing nukes their way.

If Putin is making the same calculations I am, Turkey might be fucked.
>>
>>56751188
then it would be a Turkey club
>>
File: 1448443259_90530634.jpg (90 KB, 500x734) Image search: [Google]
1448443259_90530634.jpg
90 KB, 500x734
>>56750287
Thats whata the turks always do.
Play friend, wait for a totally fuckes up moment and stab you in the back.
but they are even to weak for a good stab so they run to get their brother or cousins (nato)
Every german knows this.

#noww3forturkey
#merkelstandswithturkey
but
#germanystandswithputin
#nowarforturkey
#fuckerdogan

fuckin turkish isis muslim should get their ass kicked.

Every single one of them is just a small version of the country even when they were never therw.. .. I can't believe it myself but every single fuckin turk i met in my life did this same shit to his friends at some point and now the turks all sit together and talk about how dumb the germans are while they only get jobs in factorys over this company who send you one week there and another week somewhere else and you build airbags and this shit.. and in their free time they betray each other over 5 euros.. Or.. They are the worst fuckin metrosexuels you could imagine. ... it's sad... but now these subhumans try to get us into a real world war 3
>>
File: islam_1443079287527.jpg (95 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
islam_1443079287527.jpg
95 KB, 640x470
>>56751598
>dirty sandmen
>>
>>56752555
>>56752661
>implying they weren't Germany's allies in both wars
>implying you don't currently have the biggest Turkish population outside Turkey
>implying you don't side with them in NATO
>implying the Turkish 'minority' isn't starting to influence German politics and foreign policy
implying implications t b h
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 640x480
Gib Constantinople
>>
Only good turk is dead turk
>>
>>56750287
You don't see Russian planes violating turkish airspace anymore. Looks like turkey won.
>>
File: Screenshot_20151125-175840~2.jpg (325 KB, 1440x1776) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151125-175840~2.jpg
325 KB, 1440x1776
> this
>>
>>56750287
Russia provoked Turkey, not only Turkey but other western Nations. UK, US, and several others. Sending bombers, fighter aircraft too borders, buzzing ships, etc. Let's not forget Russia invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea. Putin is a bully and is getting what he is asking for.
>>
They should give Constantinopla back to Europe.
>>
>>56754124
Russia won't do a god damn thing to threaten it's economic relations with Turkey.
>>
>>56750287
NATO will lose a lot of presence over this.
There are no good decisions in this matter.
>Implying NATO would recognise a good decision anyways
>>
>>56754044

Turkey is now surrounded by S-400 Surface to Air missels in towards the north on the Russian Georgian boarder. Are we sure they are safe?
>>
>>56750287
>Whats your opinion on Turkey right now? I think their action against the Russian warplane was too aggressive. For the 1st time it looked like russia could be our allies in a war against terrorism or s common enemy. Now its all up in smoke!

but thats the plan my american friend. that way the NATO deosnt have to deal with russia. Turkey is the ideal scapegoat
>>
>>56754676
The USA would love Russia to actually do this, but they won't. It would give us a very fun way to figure out how the S-400 system works, and what it's capabilities really are.

There's no way Russia will fire one off at a NATO jet. They are just being used as a threat.
>>
>>56750287
T*rkey wants to provoke war between NATO and Russia.
And then kill off the survivals. In the name of allah.
Meanwhile T*rkey sponsors ISIS and sends immigrants/terrorists to Europe.
It is all well planned.

Throw T*rkey out from NATO.
Let Russia nuke them.
Together with saudi arabia, another terrorist sponsor.
>>
Hasn't changed, I still think they are cockroaches that need to be removed to make way for a new kurdistan and the recapture of constatinople
>>
>>56752555
>Every german knows this.
Bist du etwa ein Ossi?
Fick Russland und fick die Türkei.
Kannst allein mit #Putinstehen und ihn einen #blasen. Wenn irgendwas passiert sind die Amis dahinter die uns gegen Russland hetzen wollen. Deswegen sollte gefälligst jeder erstmal sich hinsetzten und überlegen wer hinter dem ganzen mist steht bevor jeder sich radikalisiert
>>
>>56754470
what economic relations? lol, barely 30 billion a year, mostly gas.
the russians can fuck up the turks covertly.
arm the pkk
stop building turkey's nuclear powerplant
ban on goods
tourism stuff
turkey makes big bucks from tourism
russia could finance a terrorist attack in a tourist resort in turkey
posibilities are nearly endless

what can turkey do?
block the bosfor strait? act of war really
stir up shit in the caucasus? maybe, but the chechen leader is loyal to putin
>>
>>56754951

If turkey calls Russias bluff and fires at another plane while a SAM from bear land is pointed at them who says Russia doesnt fire? I would
>>
>>56755013
>T*rkey wants to provoke war between NATO and Russia.
Typicall polack blabbering dumb shit
The US is behind the turks. If they didnt want the turks to do shit they woulndt. that goes also for your shithole country. Remember when you faggots mobilized troops to support ukraine?
Probably not because you are drunk all the time
>>
>>56754470

I don't know, Russia does these sorts of things all the time.

Odd time for Turkey to choose to have a go at Russia, given winter's coming up and they apparently receive more than 57% of their gas from Russia.

I imagine rather than war, we might see Russia exert power the same way it did in Eastern Europe: strategic cutting off of reserves and resources.
>>
>>56755013
Iran here.

You have my sword by your side, Poland.
>>
>>56750287
Obama hates Putin in the first place, no chance any cooperate would have happened even without Turkey shooting down the Russian jet. In fact, Obama probably was laughing in glee at the shoot down and counted it in his mind as a score against Putin.
>>
>>56754221
> Russia provoked Turkey, not only Turkey but other western Nations. UK, US, and several others. Sending bombers, fighter aircraft too borders, buzzing ships, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KHCNk9BYy4
> Let's not forget Russia invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2015/03/20/one-year-after-russia-annexed-crimea-locals-prefer-moscow-to-kiev/
>>
>>56755205

just off him and open up the can of worms again
>>
>>56755013
You're right about the Turkish dogs killing off the survivors

This is the nature of the Turk: he is not a wolf but a feral jackal who snatches the lion cubs while the big lions are in battle
>>
>>56751188
Russia's culture, religion, history and ethnicity is completely vinculated to the rest of Europe or have their "urheimat" (original homeland) there, Turkey, on the other hand, no.
>>
File: hodor.jpg (49 KB, 930x523) Image search: [Google]
hodor.jpg
49 KB, 930x523
>>56751119
>killing a few pilots and a helicopter crew
>not overly aggressive

I'm mindblown.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.