[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
conservatives btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100224132655.htm

More intelligent people are statistically significantly more likely to exhibit social values and religious and political preferences that are novel to the human species in evolutionary history. Specifically, liberalism and atheism, and for men (but not women), preference for sexual exclusivity correlate with higher intelligence, a new study finds.
>>
File: 1376859294895.jpg (19 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1376859294895.jpg
19 KB, 396x385
Just by doing a quick google you will see that some of the smartest and richest men are conservatives. Bill Gates maybe moderate but most of his policies seem conservative. As well as many others I'm sure.

Not even going to read this garbage.

Btw isn't it funny how everyone with an iq over 130 is saying we need to cull niggers?
>>
Suicides and pretty much all anxiety disorders correlate strongly with intelligence as well.
>>
>>56750436
Bill Gates funds gun control campaigns. He can burn in hell.
>>
>>56751716
obviously?

ignorance is bliss
>>
File: 1381967381257.jpg (27 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1381967381257.jpg
27 KB, 429x410
Without conservatives, liberals would fly too close to the sun and get burnt. But without liberals, conservatives would never fly at all.

Let's stop pooping on each other. We're all Americans.
>>
>>56751716
also alcohol and drug abuse
>>
>>56750436
Bill Gates is a faggot
>>
>>56752006
thats real retarded sir
>>
>>56750285
Have you seen our universities lately?

Libtard mongoloids patting each other on the back for being so smart, fails to impress me.
>>
>>56752006
>>56752712
This thats completely asinine. The entire political system is fucked in large part because somehow one side got to name itself "Change" and the other side got stuck labeled "Not-Change" as though it had no platform for the future.
>>
tolerant=keks
generous= foolish
enlightened= deluded
broadminded= no real values
lavish= hedonistic
charriable= gullible

stingy= responsible
miserly=responsible (fucking stingy and miserly are synonyms redundant )
regressive= traditional
narrow minded= good character
reactionary= driven
bigoted= not a relativist
prejudiced= nationalistic
biased= experienced
>>
File: 5iOtyHD.gif (1 MB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
5iOtyHD.gif
1 MB, 620x465
>>56752006

I wish we could, but the assumption that the parties are, and must be antithetical is one of the most divisive beliefs in our political system.
>>
File: average UK citizenry.jpg (63 KB, 610x413) Image search: [Google]
average UK citizenry.jpg
63 KB, 610x413
>>56750285

See this? This is Ahmed.

Ahmed doesn't care about liberal intellectualism.

He wants Islam to domniante all of humanity.

He will have 8 kids.

You want to keep importing millions of Ahmeds and giving them free resources to breed on.

What/s your long-term plan?
>>
I'm with you wen we're talking about middle class people. I also disagree that liberals aren't brainwashed to some extent.
>>
>>56753964
yea, but this is just the best of the conservatives and the worst of the liberals
>>
File: 1448453311203.jpg (83 KB, 573x595) Image search: [Google]
1448453311203.jpg
83 KB, 573x595
>>56750285
>>
>>56754557
Well think about it. They want the government and culture to be tolerant of people, and those holding back that process would obviously be the enemy.
>>
File: racist.png (76 KB, 309x310) Image search: [Google]
racist.png
76 KB, 309x310
>>>56754863
>he thinks progress can come about with libtards shutting down the debate with ad hominem buzzwords
>>
>>56750436
>The rich are great people
Die, frog, die.
>>
>>56755463
Pretty ridiculous generalization. Not all liberals are so eager to use racism as an ad hom or use it innapropriately.
>>
http://wmbriggs.com/post/5118/
>>
>die hard liberals trying to desperately disprove they are useful idiots
>>
>>56756194
I'm not a liberal. I was a republican and then a democrat, now I'm an independent. In my experience, the poor republcian is the most idiotic and brainwashed demographic in this nation.
>>
File: liberals.jpg (89 KB, 827x480) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
89 KB, 827x480
>>56750285
>>
File: wfsssoldier.jpg (34 KB, 366x500) Image search: [Google]
wfsssoldier.jpg
34 KB, 366x500
>>56755782
>muh not all liberals
>muh not all muslims
>>
>>56756922
Yes, dumb people make sweeping generalizations about entire groups of people because they are simple minded and it's difficult for them to understand the true complexities the human mind. Because they can't do this, they resort to the much less cognitively taxing, "All X people act and think like this"
>>
>>56757949
This is so stupid it hurts. Just because not all examples of a given set behave a certain way does not change the behavior of the majority of the set.

While there is the extreme such as you're talking about of making sweeping overgeneralizations, nowadays we far more often make the mistake of using a single counterexample to try and completely invalidate any description of a group. Showing that some liberals do not use racism as an ad hom to shut down debates does nothing to change the fact that that is a popular liberal tactic.
>>
>>56750285
you can load all that liberal crap if you want, it won't matter when we'll all be muslims because leftists let it happen.
>>
>>56750285
it will be a cold day when liberals have enough humility to realize they were wrong.
>>
>>56750285
>Vote Democrat or you're stupid and racist, as seen in Scienceā„¢

Libshits can't even see through their own propaganda.
>>
>>56758670
I wouldn't even say it's most of them that do that. On TV sure, in real life and outside of ugly women in college it's really not the majority view or behavior.

>>56758945
I could say the same for mainstream conservatives, except for it's not pride stopping them from realizing their faults, it's ignorance and stupidity.
>>
>>56750285
Liberals are anything but tolerant and are only generous with other peoples money. The rest is just garbage.
>>
isn't the triple nine society like 100% libertarian?
doesn't this completely BTFO liberals?
>>
Hahahaha /pol/ blown the fuck out

"Politically Incorrect" more like just simply "Incorrect" LOL
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.