[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it bad I feel more sympathy for this dog that was attacked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 25
File: dog.png (541 KB, 635x476) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
541 KB, 635x476
Is it bad I feel more sympathy for this dog that was attacked by thugs than Syrian refugees?
>>
>>56750221
not its not, the dog will at least be thankful after you help it
>>
Agree 100000%
>>
1 dog is worth all the mudslimes in the world
>>
>>56750221
No, dogs are the brotier
>>
Yes, that's classic psychopath behavior.

You are a potential serial killer. Seriously, get psychological help before you hurt someone.
>>
>>56750221
No, dogs are beautiful. Refugees are a plague.
>>
File: 1447726349126.jpg (49 KB, 540x1296) Image search: [Google]
1447726349126.jpg
49 KB, 540x1296
>>56750409

TWENTY
>>
>>56750221
Not wrong at all because you see even though that dog is severely disabled and small shitskin syrians will still be scared shitless of him because it's a dog
>>
>>56750221
I feel the same

I want to pet that dog so it can feel safer
>>
>>56750221

If my kid did something like that I'd beat the shit out of him so he at least has a chance to learn what that kind of pain feels like.

If he doesn't develop some empathy after that, he's a psychopath and I'll take a Mulligan.
>>
>>56750221
No. Doge wont behead you.
>>
>>56750409
Get a load of this kuck
>>
>>56750409
Get fucked Muhammad
>>
>>56750221

An animal can never deserve to be hurt or killed, only a human can.
>>
Feeling more empathy for animals than human beings is a telltale sign of autism
>>
No, bc a human is more able, he can look for himself. A domesticated dog on the other side is inferior. You can dominate a dog, so why would you hurt someone or something that you already dominate? BC of psy problems of course...
>>
>>56750409
Just becuase I don't value human life, dosent mean i go around taking it.

Moron.
>>
>>56750905
>Syrians
>human
>>
>>56750221
No, not at all; that dog doesn't deserve to suffer like that.

Regarding the Refugees, if I may play Devil's Advocate here: Of course there are a few refugees who honestly want a better life away from places like Iran and Syria; even willing to become apostate to do so. However many are Islamist assholes and make those who seek better lives look like scum.
>>
Yeah, actually. A Human's life is intrinsically more valuable than an animal's. Whether you're atheist or theist we can agree on that. It only hurts you so much because of neoteny. We've bred dogs to be like our children, so you feel sympathy for them. You're a slave to your emotions, OP.

More or less what I'm trying to say is that a cute dog is a Big Black Bull and you are its kekold.
>>
>>56750221
Many people will feel this way, whether or not they would admit or acknowledge it.
>>
>>56751114
>A Human's life is intrinsically more valuable than an animal's

What if that human is your enemy? What if they have made it clear that they are your enemy?
>>
No.

The dog didn't do shit to deserve anything it got.

Syrian refugees go to Europe, attack and rape the natives, then play the victim card and say "N-not all Muslims are like that!". There is a reason Sweden banned the reporting of race in crime reports, because they don't want anyone to see how disproportionate everything is with Muslims. The police estimate 78% of rapes in Sweden are from Mudslimes alone.
>>
>>56750221
>caring about either

kuck
>>
>>56750409
>Caring about random humans who should be perfectly capable of looking after themselves yet run from their problems to become your problem.
>Rather than a dog that likely did nothing to deserve being beaten up by a far superior species with little method of protecting itself.
Is it backwards day?
>>
Dogs aren't capable of being evil

Most humans are trash
>>
>>56751114
A dog won't take a job from me
A dog won't attack me in a back all
A dog won't drink and drive
On a 1:1 scale, a dog is more valuable than any human, becuase the typical human is just a parasite that consumes and will stab you in the back.
>>
>>56751114
> A Human's life is intrinsically more valuable than an animal's.

Not a cockroach muslim's life t.bh fa.m
>>
Poor doggy
>>
>>56751114
Dogs are simple animals. At their best or worst, they function within the confines of a wild animal.

People are different. The worst person has obviously far more impact on the world than any other random wild animal.

If an animals is hurt in a unfair way(like a group of thugs kicking the shit out of it) i feel worse for it, than when an individual reaps the shit its fellow people have sown. I dont feel by for syrian 'victims' because there entire fuckign history has been about being complacent lazy fucks.

If an animal gets shredded to death by another wild predator i dont feel bad(like that newborn calf getting picked up by a tiger), its only when you add humans with all their advanced tech or wastefulness that i get upset.
>>
>>56751114
Something's worth changes depending on the person. My dog is worth more to me than literally 100% of the Syrian refugees. If I had to choose between all of the Syrian refugees dying vs my dog, I would choose the Syrians.
>>
>>56751389
Keep prepping that bull, anon. Just keep taking it.
>>
>dogs won't lower wages
>dogs can't get welfare
>dogs won't divide communities
>dogs won't increase violence & rapes
You'd be objectively correct
>>
>>56751114
Mate I'm a cat guy and dogs are still more valuable than the average human. The vast majority of our 7 billion have values less than than the bandwidth required to acknowledge their existence.
A person's pet is intrinsically more valuable than a human stranger, especially if they aren't even from the same country. Everyone can agree on this.
>>
>>56751572
your the one prepping thinks niggers and mudslimes are worth anything
>>
File: 1381815754267.gif (1022 KB, 240x225) Image search: [Google]
1381815754267.gif
1022 KB, 240x225
>>56750221
Unless you abuse them for years and years Dogs will literally continue to trust you right up until the end, the reason that they are called mans best friend is that their loyalty is beyond any stretch that you'd expect from a human.
Someone intentionally harming something that believes in them so completely is actually more worthy of sympathy than most things in general.
>>
>>56751572
Here is a perfect example anon

I'm givin a gun and I'm told I need to shoot you or the dog in the head.

Without any thinking or other information, I am going to shoot you.

Now. If you were giving the option of paying me to change my mind, say to the sum of 100k.
All of a sudden I'm shooting the dog.

I'm human to. This is how things work.
>>
>>56750221
no, that means you are not brainwashed by modern faggotry.
>>
File: pizzaliara.gif (499 KB, 280x333) Image search: [Google]
pizzaliara.gif
499 KB, 280x333
>>56750221
dog
>cute
>you wanted it
>smells but can be cleaned
>best friend
>doesn't know what islam is

Refugee
>ugly
>you didn't want it
>smells and doesn't clean itself
>will rape your best friend
>islam or else; religion of peace XD
>>
>>56751668
The basement has eaten your fragile little mind.
>>
>>
>>56750221
No.
>>
>>56751781
This guy gets it.
>>
>>56750221
I thought Canadians were good people? You don't know how bad it feels to see every country in Europe doing their part and helping the refugees while Britain will only be taking like 20000
>>
>>56751668
That's not OP's mutt.
>>
>>56750221
No
>>
>>56750221
That dog has a "fuck my shit up" face.
>>
I hate dogs, don't know why. Never liked them really.
>>
>>56751757
Black people and muslims can be converted to a correct way of thinking.

Dogs are just tools and playthings.
>>
>>56750409
>Implying psychopaths don't start out by realizing they get a kick out of torturing animals
>>
>>56750221

Nope it's not bad, it's actually good. You feel remorse for innocent creatures rather then worthless beings who shouldn't be human.
>>
>>56751781
If you live near foxes, some will avoid you, some will skulk around your house for a sniff and a look.
If you encourage these friendly curious ones and exclude any wild or wacky ones, you end up with animals that have a social connection to you, on the level with birds that eat your crumbs every day.
If you breed the social ones and cull the wilder ones for 35 generations, you end up with an animal that has floppy ears, a different breeding cycle and a different temperament.
A russian guy did this. The experiment is used to show how floppy ears are a trait that comes along for the ride when selection is for sociability.
So you end up with an animal that will look into a box you point to, because of that connection you bred it for. A chimp will look blankly at you with it's stony glare, because it hasn't been domesticated.
The internet faggot's pity for a creature that has been bred to be loyal is pathetic. You're so crap at dealing with others that the only critters you can feel empathy for are those molded to be servants and companions.
Me, i value good people, because there is no pressure for them to be good, so it's more of a surprise, given their capabilities, when they are good under pressure.
On top of that, humans matter more than animals, they just fuckin do, you isolated tragedy.
>>
>>56751965
Have you ever had to witness people shitting in the fields, not because they have to, but because they want to?
Have you ever seen dead bodies floating in the same water that people are bathing in?
After travelling to India (Where more than 17% of the world's humans live) you realize that human life is cheap and many live even worse lives than the average animal by choice. We butcher millions of cows every day and millions of Indians die every year due to the squalid lifestyles they lead.

The reason they invented curry was to cover the taste of the rotting meat they never learned how to preserve. There is literally no defending these people. Even cats bury their shit.
>>
>>56752221
Islam, everyone.
>>
>>56751812
Is this supposed to be your defense against being controlled by your emotions?

If I had a pet currently, and I was asked to shoot you or the animal and I absolutely had to choose, I would choose the animal. Because you have people who would grieve you. You have more years ahead of you and even the possibility that you might go on to do something great is enough for me. I would put my own pet down and then grieve it, but I would not forfeit another human life for the sake of a creature who will barely live 2 decades and will do nothing other than be cute.

I'm sorry you feel this way, anon.
>>
>>56751812
You'd shoot a human before a dog, unless for money?
This goes to show the sort of weird shit people say when they don't get out much.
>>
>>56750221

Nope, dogs appreciate the help and will adapt to your way of life. Also no chance of them blowing up your loved ones.
>>
>>56750409

Try changing the question to:
>Is it bad I feel more sympathy for this dog that was attacked by thugs than white republicans?
How do you feel about it now?
>>
File: 1448499752026.gif (714 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1448499752026.gif
714 KB, 600x525
>>56750221
I feel sympathy for animals who can't defend themselves and live to make peoples lives better.

Dog is mans best friend.
>>
>>56750221
Nope. Domesticated animals, and even most wild animals, don't deserve to be roped into some bullshit human conflict. They certainly don't deserve to be abused by a bunch of callous faggots for their cheap and vile entertainment. Poor doggie, it just wants to be loved and make someone happy. Fucking boils my blood whenever I see a cute pet being abused.
>>
>>56752310
It can be both, the most important warning sign is the lack of empathy towards other humans.

The animal loving psychopaths are autistic types (bronies,zoofiles etc)
>>
File: 1440680288719.gif (628 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1440680288719.gif
628 KB, 800x800
>>56752279
Even from the "tool" argument, you'd probably feel worse about losing your car in a manner not covered by insurance than the Syrian refugees desu senpai

Also
>find the story about this doge
>They were all disqualified from keeping all animals for five years, given a referral order for 12 months and ordered to pay costs. The referral order requires them to meet two trained community volunteers and a Youth Offending Team Officer on a regular basis, along with their parents.

>A fourth teen pleaded guilty to the same offences under the Animal Welfare Act at Folkestone Youth Court.

>He was also disqualified from keeping animals for five years and given a referral order for 12 months, plus his father was made to pay costs of $8,750.

>British punishment for torture

>>56752450
>Australia
Not a very good one desu lad, over the top on the insults too because you knew you were stretching and omitting possibly tens of thousands of years of dog history.
>>
>>56752450
If I saw you get hit by a car in front of my house, I'd call 911.

If I saw a dog get hit by a car in front of my house, I'd put it in my car and haul tits down to the vet and pay the bill to fix it. You aren't special. There's a million of you.
>>
File: fam.jpg (33 KB, 750x702) Image search: [Google]
fam.jpg
33 KB, 750x702
>>56752634

We will fly way up high, Where the cold wind blows Or in the sun Laughing having fun With the people that she knows
>>
>>56750548
>I want to pet that dog so it can feel safer
;_;
>>
>>56750221

Dogs are innocent. They don't plot and scheme. And dogs will love, and appreciate you.

Refugees don't even see you as a human, dogs are realists. They are intelligent enough to recognize you are an advanced being, and appreciate any help you give them.

People are mostly shit, especially from muslim cultures
>>
>>56752469
>Have you ever had to witness people shitting in the fields, not because they have to, but because they want to?
>Have you ever seen dead bodies floating in the same water that people are bathing in?
Yes, yes i have. I saw a river full of dead bodies after an election in Africa went the wrong way and i had to listen to a US soldier talk about how he'd just worked out that these people didn't want to be saved, or improved, or anything. They just wanted to chop each other up like they always had. He was black, by the way.
>A person's pet is intrinsically more valuable than a human stranger
This is still fantasy / science fiction level bullshit though.
>>
>>56752634
>live to make peoples lives better.

yeah, of course they do, because you give them no fucking choice. you've enslaved these animals for your own happiness, and then you turn around and act like it's what THEY want.

THEY'RE DOGS, NOT CHINESE FACTORY WORKERS
>>
File: 1423501906533.jpg (59 KB, 560x828) Image search: [Google]
1423501906533.jpg
59 KB, 560x828
>>56751945
More like
Dog
>Actually dindu nuffin
>Cute
>Mans best friend
>Some bred to hunt, some bred to kill rats, some bred to just be cute but they are all bred for a purpose
>Fun and loyal
>Wont shoot up a city or blow themselves up
>Driven by instinct and never deserve to be tortured
>Pisses off muslims

Refugee
>Claims they dindu nuffin
>Not cute
>Useless
>Will torture dogs and rape women and blow themselves up
>Motivated by enforcing islam and GIBSMEDAT
>>
>>56750221
I feel bad for legit Syrian refugees, too bad they make up the 17% of the hordes
>>
>>56752498
Sorry. I just don't value human life.
Most humans have either done me wrong or done others wrong. Of course I love my girlfriend and mother, my brothers and all that shit. They get priority, but other than them. Not many others do.
A dog has never done me wrong. Never judged me, never hurt me, never change. never say you're not good looking. They'll always be in your room where you left them and not suddenly move out to the guest house.

>>56752525
Goes to show how shitty humans are actually. I speak for most here.
>>
>>56752715
Dogs aren't special. They get euthanized everyday.
>>
File: 1443280277884.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1443280277884.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>56752450
u ok?
>>
>>56752221

It's because you can't feel basic compassion and comradery
>>
>>56753275

So you don't want to throw a dog off a building to see if he lands like a cat?
>>
>>56753191
>implying humans don't.
>>
>>56752837
So these people who want to chop each other up like they always had are somehow more valuable than a pet in your mind?
It's just another dead human. Tons of them die every day. Many of them wanted to allow another person to die but got killed instead.

Why would you value anything that you personally aren't affected by? Don't take that too far, many things do affect you even if only slightly although this can also cause their value to turn negative. I'm not going to have a funeral for some random dead human but I've put dead pets in a box and given them a proper burial as respect for the value they have given to my life.
>>
File: 1446785749093.jpg (39 KB, 445x374) Image search: [Google]
1446785749093.jpg
39 KB, 445x374
>Havnt been on pol all day
>lets go see whats happening
>see this thread
>Guess thats enough pol today, time to go back to netflix
>>
>>56752702
>>56752702
>you were stretching and omitting possibly tens of thousands of years of dog history.
> tens of thousands of years of dog history.
Dimitri Belyaev, ran a fox fur farm in the 50s. Decided to breed for tameness. After six generations handlers noticed changes in animal behaviour.After 10 generations 18% acting domesticated, 20 generations, 35%, 35 generations, 70 to %80 were what hey called domesticated elite, whimpering to get attention, licking handler's hands. Lost their foxy pelage, went black and white like border collies, ears were floppy instead of pointed, tails were turned up instead of down. Females on heat every 6 months like domesticated dog instead of every year like fox. Case used to illustrate pleiotropy, where genetic characteristics not selected for come along for the ride.
>tens of thousands of years
right
>>
>>56750221
is this dog missing front legs or is it just a weird angle?
also it's not bad at all, animals are innocent. they can do no sin.
>>
>>56750221
/b/'s already trying to find the kids that did it
>>
>>56750409
Cat lovers are psychopaths.
>>
>>56753471
>Why would you value anything that you personally aren't affected by?
Because i'm a grownup.
>>
>>56753366
Do they? The only thing I can think of is doctor- assisted suicide.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (33 KB, 322x395) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
33 KB, 322x395
>>56753626

Are you really a grownup? or just an overgrown manchild?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG48Ftsr3OI

THREAD THEME SONG.
>>
>>56753557
They'll be caught within a day, hopfully burned alive.
But probably just a charge, maybe a fine.
>>
File: 1436577608100.gif (757 KB, 490x276) Image search: [Google]
1436577608100.gif
757 KB, 490x276
>>
>>56753652
Suicide is self euthanasia.
>>
File: 1397660439603.png (161 KB, 397x303) Image search: [Google]
1397660439603.png
161 KB, 397x303
>>56750221
dumb bait thread, but no. You know what you empathise with, and what you don't.

You've had good experiences with non-syrians and dogs throughout your life. It makes perfect sense that you would care more about an animal that was a victim of senseless violence than a bunch of strangers in a far-off country you've never heard of.
>>
>>56750409
mudslime detected.
>>
>>56750221
Not to me, I feel the same just by looking at that picture.

Also this >>56750334
>>
>>56753784

How big is your willy when it is soft?
>>
>>56750221
no. the dog cannot fight for his homeland. surely, some of the 'refugees' are weak and frail and without recourse against the war that tears their country, but most of the 'refugees' should be fighting for their homes- leaving is either a sign of cowardice, or a sign of a future terrorist
>>
>>56753764
Suicide is a choice. Dog don't get a choice.
>>
>>56753917

I'll tell you if you tell me why you want to know, friend.
>>
>>56753626
>Calls himself a grownup.
>Still can't prioritize his values.
You are straight out of university and you know it.
>>
File: Eternal__Anglo.jpg (7 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
Eternal__Anglo.jpg
7 KB, 215x234
>>56750548
>>56750537
>>56750558
>>56750646
>>56750669
>>56750780
>>56753494
>>56753503
>>56753541
>>56753557
>>56753618
>>56753652
>>56753711
>>56753719
>>56753716
>>56753784
>>56753839
>>56753791
>>56753917
>>56753925

AUUGHHEHH EUUGHGHHEHHHHHH!!
BLEUURURURHHHH!!!

BLUGHHEHH EH UGHH!! EHNNEYYY!

*spits in your face*
>>
>>56753711
Yeah pretty sure: grownup.
>>
>>56753989
Congratulations on showing us that your American education allows you to post.
>>
File: Eternal_Anglo..jpg (20 KB, 291x450) Image search: [Google]
Eternal_Anglo..jpg
20 KB, 291x450
>>56754065
The eternal anglo strikes again
>>
>>56753960

I am a gay
>>
>>56753987
Nah. All these poor slobs who care about animals more than people are just wrong, and they don't know it, and aren't listening.
>>
File: 1447351566186.jpg (283 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1447351566186.jpg
283 KB, 1536x2048
>a humans live is more valuable than a dogs

M8s, there's over 7 billion people on this earth now. I don't think human lives are very valuable desu. In fact, we could use a little cleansing before all our resources ran out.
>>
>>56752279
>niggers and mudslimes can be converted
Bull fucking shit. We tried that for how many years while they were in slavery. We taught them EVERYTHING about our culture and the right values and they get out get their welfare check blame big, bad whitey and kill each other. They cannot be "converted" their culture is virtually hard-coded to their DNA just like ours. What they can do is stay in Africa and kill each other. A dog has more value than a nigger. Loyal, not violent, doesn't bit the hand that feeds it, etc.
>>
>>56754199
I value my car more than the vast majority of India and it's not even alive.
>>
>>56754133
4 and a half inches then, ausbro. Do with that knowledge what you will
>>
>>56754065
>American education
>canadian
>>
>>56751114

>A Human's life is intrinsically more valuable than an animal's.

how so? tell me why i should give a flying fuck about a complete stranger, yet i shouldnt care about my Dog

>Whether you're atheist or theist we can agree on that.

no we cant
>>
>>56754371
Congratulations on showing us that your American education doesn't allow you to realize America is a continent (or two depending on which system you use).
>>
File: IMG_0484.jpg (847 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.jpg
847 KB, 2048x2048
>>56750221
that's a beautiful dog and I would adopt it anytime to accompany my K-9 service dog.
>>
>>56754357

http://newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm#index

Where on the chart?
>>
>>56750221
No. You can be sure that dogs are good and would never do something against god's law.
muslims on the other hand........
>>
>>56753716
They were already caught by Britbong police and given a slap on the wrist.Their names weren't released, but /b/'s finding out who they are
>>
>>56754662

If I was in london I would visit them
>>
>>56754547
You mean North American. American refers to someone from the United States.
>>
>>56753716
anon, you know that just burning them wouldnt be enough

Kidnapping, burning, breaking their necks then leaving them in the middle of nowhere is the route to go
>>
>>56750221

No. Humans have agency, dogs are at the whims of their masters.

Poor little dude; I'm hugging my dog right now.
>>
File: 1447762773202.jpg (107 KB, 640x1050) Image search: [Google]
1447762773202.jpg
107 KB, 640x1050
>>56750471
FIHTEEN
>>
>>56754446
If you don't care about a random stranger, why do you care about a random dog?
>>
>>56754801
>Being this egotistical.
And European refers to someone from the EU?
>>
:( I want to raise that dog in a loving home.
>>
File: 1435052064590.jpg (50 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1435052064590.jpg
50 KB, 636x358
>>56753503
You seem to be having a hard time tonight Aus.
>>
>>56754937
because Dogs by their nature have helped humanity for longer than Humanity has helped itself. They've been with us since before we built our first house, before we started Civilization, before Agriculture was even a thing

They been beside us in our worst and our best. They've saved lives, fought off attackers, have safeguarded our women and children

Dogs and Humanity are twined forever.

Nignogs and shitskins need not apply, they arent human anyway
>>
>>56750221
Here is another dog that was set on fire by thugs.
>>
>>56754946
No, it refers to someone from Europe. No one calls Mexicans or Canadians as 'Americans'.
>>
>>56750221
The reality is that Muslims have been killing each other for millenias and there isn'ta single person on this earth that can change that. Should we take every refugee fleeing war in the middle east? Don't you think there would be a point where we simply couldn't take any more? What then?
>>
It's human nature to care for something so precious, it never asked to go through the horrors done to it. Humanity deserves punishment for what we've wrought but that dog deserved better than such misery
>>
>>56755332
Unless you live somewhere that isn't America. In the UK we don't refer to ourselves as European, we call most of the other Europeans 'Continentals'.
The exception is if they are a filthy Labour voter.
>>
>>56755352
i find it funny how the Refugees had a plan to MASS MIGRATE during a civil war, usually during civil unrest people scatter in all directions trying to get away from the fighting

why did 4 Million shits suddenly KNOW HOW to gain entry to Europe unless they were told by their attackers
>>
>>56751114
>A Human's life is intrinsically more valuable than an animal's.
Says who?
>>
>>56755245
Dogs are only useful to farmers and hunters. Otherwise they're just used as pass time for children and the lonely. They're just a burden for most of the world.
>>
>>56755821
>Dogs are only useful to farmers and hunters.
>Otherwise they're just used as pass time for children and the lonely.
>They're just a burden for most of the world.

and nignog detected

>>56755303
and two more
>>
>>56755810
I think your country's constitution actually doesn't
>>
>>56755958
Cows have more use than the average dog.
>>
>>56756177
Yours does?
>>
>>56756230
>Cow: Shits in the fields.
>Indian: Shits in the fields.
>White: Shits in designated shitting area and disposes waste.
>Cat: Shits in designated shitting area and disposes waste.
Holy fuck I've just worked out why Indians consider cows sacred and don't own many cats.
>>
>>56756230
dogs have more use than the hardest working nignog
>>
>>56755303
another dog I would adopt.
Dog lives do really matter.
>>
>>56750221
Dogs are pretty much sentient beings with the mental capacity of a 12-24 month old. They're also generally innocent because they don't really know what is wrong and what's right.

It's like beating up a baby.
>>
>>56756514
>cow provides milk
>your mother provides milk
>therefore your mother is cow

Nice logic

>>56756569
There's one that's the president of the United States. He's more important than anyone on 4chan.
>>
>>56751114
Only niggers and sandniggers don't like dogs. Fuck off you disgusting shitskin troll
>>
>>56756817
>Cow provides milk.
>Bitch provides milk.
>Female cat provides milk.
>Mother provides milk.
This more points towards the link being that each one is a female mammal.
>>
>>56750334
>assigning the poor dog a colossal negative value
>>
>>56755303
Christ I fucking hate niggers. They really need to be exterminated.
>>
>>56750221
This dog never meant you ill intent.
Sand niggers do.

You have nothing to apologize for.

/thread.
>>
>>56750221
No. Humans can defend themselves and that dog couldn't. It's like when you see some white boy getting beat on by 6 niggers and you feel bad because no matter what he does he's fucked. Attacking defenseless targets is pretty low. We live in a world where people rape and murder children, this is pretty much par.
>>
>>56750221
animals attacking animals
>>
File: 1448229150860.gif (412 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448229150860.gif
412 KB, 500x375
>>56750334
>>
>>56750221
Nope, it means you have a soul and will go to heaven. Muslims and niggers don't have souls, hates dogs and all are destined for hell.
>>
>>56755611

This movie has a Jewish director.
>>
>>56751114
>every single human life always more valuable than a dogs life!!
No it isn't lol
>>
>>56756817
>He's more important than anyone on 4chan.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1446505474090.jpg (68 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1446505474090.jpg
68 KB, 300x295
>>56751114
found the c uck
>>
>>56750221
No. The dog is a poor innocent creature whose pure trust in humans was betrayed by terrible people.

Muslims are generally evil, however, and kill dogs for fun. It was to the point dogs in Iraq would instinctively run to US soldiers for protection.
>>
>>56758427
Something wrong with what I said?
>>
>>56750221

the story of that dog broke my heart and made me feel like a little bitch
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.