[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have Fun With Normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: tgiving.jpg (74 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
tgiving.jpg
74 KB, 888x499
#ThanksgivingWithWhiteFamilies
>>
>>56748369
Its not having fun with normies.
90% of posts are Blacks shitting on whites.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>56748369
This is the most racist shit I've ever seen
>>
>>56748369
>>56749915
>>56750187

Shit's not racist if blacks are doing it.

I have literally been in administrative meetings (teacher here) where a white kid will get the book thrown at him even something mundane like saying, "I don't like black people" in the hallway. They are flat out expelled, legally forced to go to therapy, and blacklisted by the school for accolades if they take it further. One boy used the word "porchmonkey" (because he's an asshole) and now can't graduate (he's a junior) until he commits 100 hours of community service, gets 3 character references that aren't family/bosses, takes sensitivity training, and logs hours at therapy twice a week. He also is kicked out of school for 3 months.

On the other side of the fence, I hear black kids shouting the n-word or calling teachers "racist crackers" to their face and the kids get a slap on the wrist. They still get it on their record, but I've yet to see a black kid get the same level of punishment for racism. I actually got reprimanded once because I told a group of black boys that they couldn't shout the n-word in the hallway and disrupt classes. What did my admin say? "Boys will be boys, you don't understand what it's like for them, please just ask them to stop and leave it there." Even had the parents of one kid call me and ask why I was being racist toward their son. They didn't drop the "privilege" word, but they damn well might have.

And don't get me started on Latino parents or gay students... The parents of the former don't give a fuck about anything and their kids rarely are held responsible, while gay kids will be the most RIDICULOUS students in your class and still get a pass because "they're a victim" and see the school social worker 7 times a day to talk out their feelings.
>>
>>56748369
>/fit/ related shirt

It's like announcing that you're a fag to your whole family
>>
at least that kid has a dad to yell at him
>>
>>56752128

A little violence goes a long way.
>>
>>56748369
Fuck off kike.
>>
File: 1446180601265.jpg (30 KB, 501x660) Image search: [Google]
1446180601265.jpg
30 KB, 501x660
White people got lit the fuck up today on twitter, keeping it 100 tbqh family. Shit was ruthless,baka
>>
>>56752128
I went to a mostly black high school in Virginia, I know that feel bro.

There were constant insults. Whenever there was a fight in school they'd say the loser "Fought like a white boy", whenever there was a party they would say shit like "It was so whack, everyone was acting white", you fucking name it, they said it.

Meanwhile there was a white girl named Millie with a huge ass, she wouldn't date any niggers. When she said to this black kid "My dad doesn't let me date black guys" he lost his shit and went on this tirade about racism. Meanwhile black girls all over the school would make constant remarks about how they didn't want to date white guys (even though I sometimes heard them say shit about how they liked white guys) and I never once heard any nigger go on a tirade to those black girls about that. Fucking niggers don't even see what racism is unless it is against them, otherwise it is free reign.
>>
>>56752128
I'm sure this experience has definitely changed his mind on the matter, yessir, he is now not holding any resentment at all towards the school board or those he can't make fun of.
>>
File: 1425220758058.png (239 KB, 813x407) Image search: [Google]
1425220758058.png
239 KB, 813x407
>that feel when your brother married a Jewess
>>
>>56748369
>that nose
>white
>>
>>56752633
Literally talked to the kid the other day and he was like, "I'm going to prove how not racist I am, that'll fucking show them." He then went off and listed all of the non-white kids he knows at school who don't think he's a racist.

So yeah, who knows. I think the lesson (if there is one) is lost on him.
>>
>>56752617
Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga
Why you ain't got no job?
7 dollars an hour won't feed my dog
You're a stupid ass mutherfuckin nigga
>>
>>56752128
>>56752620
Samefagging.
>>
>>56752915
There's fucking IDs on this board you retard
>>
File: 1443235109071.png (199 KB, 350x439) Image search: [Google]
1443235109071.png
199 KB, 350x439
>>56752915
>ID's
>samefagging
>>/b/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.