[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race war is not possible anymore once you realize the majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 1385902603248.png (1 MB, 1308x696) Image search: [Google]
1385902603248.png
1 MB, 1308x696
Race war is not possible anymore once you realize the majority of white liberals will defend and die for their liberal causes. In a race war, they will fight among the blacks.

Go home /pol/.
>>
>>56748349
In my country the government gave us standardised white mail boxes with standardised labels, in little standardised lines at each end of a street.
If you put up your own mailbox the mail guys aren't allowed to deliver to it because that's not according to regulations.
I like your country better.
>>
>>56748349
>sjweenies
>dieing for anything
They will flee the moment shots are fired, they are narcissistic assholes with no moral core.
>>
>>56748637
u wut m8?
>>
There are still more white conservatives than black people in America, and Hispanics hate niggers more than we do. I WANT white liberals on the niggers' side since they're giant pussies.
>>
>>56748349
dude, that would be perfect
don't you understand how perfect that will be?

it would be the revolution that would happen too.

it would be the gommies, blacks, sjws, against the god fearin, red blooded muricans
>>
>>56748787
You know, those little lines of mailboxes in the suburbs.
Some guy in my area steals newspapers, so I put up my own box with a lock and mail slit, but the mail guys ignored it and then I got a letter demanding I put the box I got from the city back up.
>>
>>56748349
Except liberals are a bunch of giant puss is who won't fight at all, and are phobic of guns to boot, so completely worthless. They are the sheep amongst wolves in a war.
>>
File: white_image22.jpg (132 KB, 456x600) Image search: [Google]
white_image22.jpg
132 KB, 456x600
>>56748349
You're not exactly bringing up new information OP.
>>
>>56748659
this. liberal faggots won't die for anything. i doubt they'll even fight for anything. they're all talk. they'll run their mouth, and that's it.
>>
HELTER SKELTER WAS PROPHESY
etc
>>
>>56748349
>the majority of white liberals will defend and die for their liberal causes.

Yes, but none of them have guns.

/thread
>>
>>56748349
>implying i think libfags are even white
they might look the same color but they aren't me
>>
That will be a huge disadvantage. The thousands of whites willing to infiltrate the ranks of any white resistors to sabotage their cause. You could probably count the number of non-white counterparts fighting against the interests of their brethren on one hand.
>>
>>56749389
but the PC addicted government officials probably will
>>
>>56749305
It will be an interesting moment when they encounter an adversary who is not phased by passive resistance.
>>
There will also be right wing minorities willing to fight for..racewar...

I feel it will be more of a left vs right thing than a pure racial war..
>>
>>56748349
this is why we need secession or space travel
>>
>>56748637
jesus fucking christ sweden
we could mount a real crocodile head to a wooden pull, as long as the mail man can put letters n shit in it IT'S GOOD
>>
>>56749438

So? You think I'm scared of a few token liberal asshats in the government? The military fucking hates them.
>>
>>56748349
>Liberals will fight
/thread
>>
>>56748349
No one is going to sacrifice their lives for gay marriage or abortion. People are demoralized. Their allegiance will be with the strongest horse like cowards.
>>
>>56749412
>You could probably count the number of non-white counterparts fighting against the interests of their brethren on one hand

You seriously have no idea how many literal uncle toms there are in every minority group and how they tend to identify with yuro high culture adn therefore are mostly the best among theirs.

Hell im a latam migrant and im more conservative about every issue that most yurokeks aand probably bretay my own.
>>
>>56748349
>they will fight
With what? These people are so keked they will be culled faster than anyone else.
>>
>>56748349
>white liberals will defend

With what? Protest signs?

Guns are evil and racist anon, they wouldn't dare own a gun.
>>
>>56750152

he forgot that part...
>>
>>56748349
It never has taken a majority of whites to subjigate shitskins in combat the truth is the core of whites that will foght period are the best prepared of anygroup in the nation make up the largest military demographic and gun ownership in a race war we already planned on murdering liberals
>>
>>56749438
You mean when they pry them from.the highly conservative majority white soldiers hands
>>
File: 1433081896001.jpg (48 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1433081896001.jpg
48 KB, 800x800
>>56748349
Vin Diesel as mailbox, that's pretty cool
>>
>>56748637
>standardised white mail boxes
>standardised white
>white
how disgusting and racist
>>
>>56748349
If you expect SJW's to be able to fight in any capacity then you're foolish. They can't even stand up for what they believe in because they want to be politically correct. The moment they gave to get into the mud and get covered in blood and piss themselves in a battle they'll cave.
>>
>>56748349
Noguns limp-wristed liberals and hipsters engaging in physical combat.
>>
>>56748349
I'm not a liberal, & in the event of a racewar, I'd be with "the blacks".
I live in a fucking house with like 12 of them, it'd be kind of awkward not to.
>>
>>56748349
>will defend and die for their liberal causes.
The second there is a real and present danger to their well being they will call for someone to save them. Many of them are naive youths, most of them are women. It's only possible for them to appear in safe first world countries for a reason.
>>
>>56751004

poor little white boi
>>
File: laugh.gif (2 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
2 MB, 286x258
>>56748349
>Would be nicer if they were dollar bills.
>>
>>56748349
That's basically what happened last year in St. Louis.

There was some tweet or goybook message about the black protestors asking the non-blacks to stand before them in any skirmish, basically asking them to be human shields.
>>
File: 124124.png (17 KB, 559x406) Image search: [Google]
124124.png
17 KB, 559x406
>>56748349
>once you realize the majority of white liberals will defend and die for their liberal causes.
So.. This is a good thing then.
>>
File: 1370238903357.jpg (29 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
1370238903357.jpg
29 KB, 389x388
>>56748349
>majority of white liberals will die
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>56748349
>Liberals
>Owning guns
>Being able to fight

Yeah nah, they'll flip sides the moment things start going bad for them. They have no moral fiber, it's easy to preach a position when the establishment and society at large supports it. When the rubber hits the road and it comes time to defend that ideology, they'll run scurrying like the roaches they are.

Anyway it seems like the majority of them are women, a good stern talking to and they'll fall back in line.
>>
>>56748349
And? They are all nogunz faggots. Meanwhile, on the conservative side, we have 80+% ownership with multiple guns each to arm the remaining 20%.
>>
>>56748349
Left wingers don't fight and when they do, they act like niggers by attacking in pack. Kill or knockout the ringleader and they all scatter like the traitorous vermin they are.
>>
This would be bad news if liberals weren't pussy pacifists who don't know how to throw a punch or could fire a gun without screaming and wetting their pants.
>>
>>56751707
sure, maybe in buttfuck kangaroo land. libs own guns here.
>>
>>56751707
Liberals are liberals because they're usually middle to upper middle class and have never had to deal with anything outside of their gated communities.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.