[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw. PROTIP: You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15
File: Martin Luther.jpg (2 MB, 2148x3400) Image search: [Google]
Martin Luther.jpg
2 MB, 2148x3400
Find a flaw. PROTIP: You can't
>>
>>56747608
He was literally autistic.
>>
>>56747608
he's the original shit poster.
>>
>>56747608
>drunk
>fat
>constipated
>>
Martin Luther > Pope
>>
>>56747608
Ha ha Lutheran scum, wow I can smell it
remove schnitzel
>>
File: bible-02.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
bible-02.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2592
>>56747710
Fuck off Mohammed
>>
File: 1567DFFI.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1567DFFI.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
hail, our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you we cry, the children of Eve;
to you we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this land of exile.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us;
lead us home at last
and show us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus:
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
>>
>>56748243
ewww
>>
>>56747608

he's not John Calvin

there. fault found.
>>
>>56748243

>literally praying to a mere human being, thinking there is another intercessor besides Christ Jesus.

this is how ignorant of Biblical Christianity Catholics really are
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjgwNDg5NDgz.jpg (129 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjgwNDg5NDgz.jpg
129 KB, 1200x1200
HE WUZNT A KING N SHEIT
>>
File: 1445389242875.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445389242875.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>56749261
>implying catholics bother to read the bible
>>
Das alte Jahr vergangen ist;
wir danken dir, Herr Jesu Christ,
dass du uns in so großer G'fahr
so gnädiglich behüt' dies Jahr.

Wir bitten dich, ewigen Sohn
des Vaters in dem höchsten Thron,
du wollst dein arme Christenheit
bewahren ferner allezeit.

Entzeuch uns nicht dein heilsam Wort,
welch's ist der Seelen Trost und Hort,
vor's Papsts Lehr' und Abgötterei
bewahr uns, Herr, und steh uns bei!

Hilf, dass wir fliehn der Sünde Bahn
und fromm zu werden fangen an;
der Sünd' im alten Jahr nicht denk,
ein gnadenreiches Jahr uns schenk,

christlich zu leben, seliglich
zu sterben und hernach fröhlich
am Jüngsten Tage aufzustehn,
mit dir in' Himmel einzugehn,

zu loben und zu preisen dich
mit allen Engeln ewiglich.
O Jesu, unsern Glauben mehr
zu deines Namens Ruhm und Ehr.
>>
Litteraly heretic shit you could see day one will cause degeneracy, relativism which you can see the awful consequences today
>I don't need nobody to talk to God cuz he's my best buddy!!
>>
File: Autism_graphic.jpg (60 KB, 600x278) Image search: [Google]
Autism_graphic.jpg
60 KB, 600x278
>>56747608
Looks like him
>>
File: 1448102614709.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1448102614709.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>56749536
>but muh traditions and jeebus said traditions even tho Peter was never recorded by secular text to be the first Pope
>>
File: IRI98777.jpg (137 KB, 569x700) Image search: [Google]
IRI98777.jpg
137 KB, 569x700
>>56749261
>>56749536
>>56749669

I will pray for you heathens.

It's never to late to leave your hillbilly sects and join the true Church of Christ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp2dfU0cRMs
>>
>>56747608
Heretic piece of shit

Heilige Maria,Mutter Gottes, bete für uns Sünder
Jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes
Amen
>>
>>56749985
>>I don't need nobody to talk to God cuz he's my best buddy!!

ummmm..... no. we don't need a priest because that's what GOD SAID in the Bible. there is but ONE intercessor between God and man, the man Christ Jesus (1Tim2:5).

not Mary, not a priest.

i could go on and on and on showing how the Catholic Church contradicts God's Word time and time again, in ways that are simply irreconcilable with the Bible even with the most clever sophistry.

as just one more example, in 1Tim3:2, when giving the qualifications for an overseer (or, Bishop), Scripture says he must be "the husband of but one wife." the Catholic church, however, forbids priests to even marry (although that wasn't always the case - they did it because of corruption, etc.)

you could say that verse is only forbidding polygamy, and it doesn't forbid the CC from demanding priests be celibate.... but then, there's THIS:

>"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
>2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
>3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."

-1Tim4

the Catholic Church flatly contradicts the Bible in so many ways that it's actually difficult to even name them all. it's almost as if they didn't care AT ALL for God and God's Word, and are only interested in POWER.

...i mean, it's *almost* just like that
>>
I thougt MLK was black?
>>
>>56750732
I will pray for you so that you escape the whore of Babylon!
>>
>>56751159
the whore of Babylon was Jerusalem not rome
>>
File: 1416894074076.jpg (117 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1416894074076.jpg
117 KB, 640x640
>>
>>56751159

The whore of Babylon is Israel, but how can you heretics see that, when it is you who blindly support the synagogue of satan.
>>
>>56751494
The early Church fathers weren't Catholic you dummy. There is no evidence that they believed and prayed to Mary, prayed to Saints, believed in infant baptism, believed in telling your sins to a priest, etc. All these are later Catholic inventions.

You Catholics have nothing. Even today it is Protestantism which is fighting against the heathen culture. You Catholics enable it because most of your are liberal shills. You don't take the word of Christ too seriously. Also the new Pope is a liberal enablist.

I was raised Catholic and been to a Catholic Church all my life. The vast majority of Catholic aren't real Christians. It's more a cultural ritual for them.
>>
>>56751353

>Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits,
Rev 17:9

hmmmm.... a city on seven hills. who could that be??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome

OHHHHHHH I SEE!
>>
>>56751353
>>56751640
The whore is the false church known as catholicism!

"Get out of her my children!"

Leave now or share in her punishments!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 960x720
>>56751972
>Protestants
>not c.ucked
>>
>>56751985
http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/map-of-jerusalem-and-its-seven-hills.html

http://www.askelm.com/prophecy/p000201.htm
>>
>>56752019
It's amazing how Cathokeks defend their degenerate Satanic Church.

Jesus himself said the road is narrow.. There are 1.5 billion Catholics in the world.. hmm.

How come all the street preachers I see are Protestant? Hmm. How come protestants are the ones who are most conservative while Catholics are more liberal? Hmm.

The Catholic Church is a false Church.
>>
>>56752166
Protestants call these Churches out all the time. They're completely unbiblical. But keep denying that your little overlord Pope is a liberal dream.
>>
>>56752226
The synod and what Catholic church goers reveals what the Catholic church TRULY believes.

They will share in the punishments of the whore unless they escape her. The road is narrow and few that find it. Let's hope they find the true road
>>
>>56747608
>Anglo
>>
>>56752334
>Pope is a liberal dream.

except he called homosexuality satanic and excommunicated gay priests
>>
File: purplescarlet.jpg (9 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
purplescarlet.jpg
9 KB, 293x172
>>56752194

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
Rev 17:4,5

interesting. purple and scarlet, you say?

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

well, THAT certainly sounds like an organization i know!
>>
>>56752409

>except he called homosexuality satanic and excommunicated gay priests

which Pope are you talking about?
>>
>>56752334
You see, there's the problem I have with Protestantism. It doesn't matter if they disapprove of another branch because, according to them, anyone can read/interpret the bible. So no one Protestant branch is more legitimate than another. The Catholic Church, though, maintains a monopoly on ecclesiastical matters and scriptural interpretation so retarded interpretations can be halted.
>>
HE WAS A JEW, HIS BEST FRIEND WAS A JEW AND HE TRIED TO DIVIDE THE WHITE PEOPLES OH BOY ANOTHER DIVIDE AND CONQUER WHO WAS BEHIND THIS POST
>>
>>56752707
they killed millions of TRUE Christians for their precious harlot!
>>
>>56752982

SAME WITH JOHN CALVIN OR SHOULD I SAY JOHN COHEN. OH AND THE MORMONS, AND THE JEHOVAS WITNESSES AND THE BAPTISTS AND LOYOLA AND BORGIA
>>
>>56752982

Martin Luther was a Jew?

that's certainly news to me! (and, i would imagine it would be news to Jews as well, who have always considered him an antisemite extraordinaire)

i can has sauce plz?
>>
>>56752982
Nigga he literally started the kill all jews meme
>>
Luther regretted what he caused.

“I never approved of a schism, nor will I approve of it for all eternity. . . . That the Roman Church is more honored by God than all others is not to be doubted. St, Peter and St. Paul, forty-six Popes, some hundreds of thousands of martyrs, have laid down their lives in its communion, having overcome Hell and the world; so that the eyes of God rest on the Roman church with special favor. Though nowadays everything is in a wretched state, it is no ground for separating from the Church. On the contrary, the worse things are going, the more should we hold close to her, for it is not by separating from the Church that we can make her better. We must not separate from God on account of any work of the devil, nor cease to have fellowship with the children of God who are still abiding in the pale of Rome on account of the multitude of the ungodly. There is no sin, no amount of evil, which should be permitted to dissolve the bond of charity or break the bond of unity of the body. For love can do all things, and nothing is difficult to those who are united.”
- Martin Luther to Pope Leo X

“There are almost as many sects and beliefs as there are heads; this one will not admit Baptism; that one rejects the Sacrament of the altar; another places another world between the present one and the day of judgment; some teach that Jesus Christ is not God. There is not an individual, however clownish he may be, who does not claim to be inspired by the Holy Spirit, and who does not put forth as prophecies his ravings and dreams.”
- Martin Luther

Seems like a pretty big flaw to me.
>>
>>56752812
francis
>>
File: 121.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>56753418
im pretty sure that was jesus, and early saints
>>
HE WAS A FAGGOT, HIS THESIS WERE AN ATTEMPT AT DAMAGE CONTROL FOR REALISING HE WAS ETERNALLY DAMNED. HE AND PHILIPP MELANCHTHON (PHILIPP SCHWARZERD) WERE GAY.
>>
>>56753547

THAT NIGGA AYYYY LMAO
>>
>>56747657
Kek.
>>
>>56753090

CALVIN was a Jew as well? last name "Cohen"? ya don't say?

boy - the quality of Catholic school education must have taken a precipitous nosedive in the last 14 years
>>
>>56753464

Protestants like to ignore that :^)
>>
>>56753993
Calvin is a heretic. His shit doctrine is simply Gnosticism and Mani without their weird stuff. Except predestination and disdain for matter
>>
>>56753993

look into it, faggot. He was a mass murderer, he terrorised the people of switzerland and was known as a tyrant.

'Once the revolution had been decided upon, the Jewish plotters introduced Calvinism into England to split Church and State, and divide the people. Contrary to general belief, Calvinism is of Jewish origin. It was deliberately conceived to split the adherents of the Christian religions and divide the people. Calvin's real name was Cohen! When he went from Geneva to France to start preaching his doctrine he became known as Cauin. Then in England it became Calvin. History proves that there is hardly a revolutionary plot that wasn't hatched in Switzerland; there is hardly a Jewish revolutionary leader who hasn’t changed his name.

At B'nai B'rith celebrations held in Paris, France, in 1936 Cohen, Cauvin, or Calvin, whatever his name may have been, was enthusiastically acclaimed to have been of Jewish descent (The Catholic Gazette, February, 1936)... ' (1)

Eustace Mullins:

'We are the Fathers of all Revolutions, even of those which sometimes happen to turn against us. We are the supreme Masters of Peace and War. We can boast of being the Creators of the Reformation! Calvin was one of our children; he was of Jewish descent, and was entrusted by Jewish authority and encouraged with Jewish finance to draft his scheme in the reformation (which was to convince Christians it was alright to charge usury and other damnable heresies which are in violation of God’s Laws).' (2)

Mullins also argued elsewhere that Calvin was a jew as follows:

'Cauin later moved to Paris, where he continued his studies with the Humanists from 1531-32. During his stay in Paris he was known as Cauin. He then moved to Geneva where he formulated his philosophy known as Calvinism. At first known in Geneva as Cohen (the usual pronunciation of Cauin), he Anglicized his name to John Calvin.' (3)
>>
>>56753464

i'm guessing the first quote you've mentioned was Luther trying to be conciliatory to the head of an organization that was going to try to MURDER HIM. how shocking that he should have struck that tone, huh? i wonder why he felt the need to do THAT? LOL

the second is simply an observation. instead of there being JUST the Catholic Church - the "only cult in town" prior to the Reformation, there were MANY groups with divergent teachings.... which is OBVIOUSLY to be expected after the monolithic cult has people leave her, after her perfidy and manifest error has been made plain.

neither of these quotes qualify as any sort of self incrimination on Luther's part.
>>
>>56753993

Yeah, it really has. So I had to start learning again, this time with a skeptic mind. It's an arduous process and I only wish I was getting the good pillin' I am giving you here today.
>>
>>56754591
Whatever you disgusting calvinist heretic. Your God is a disgusting egomaniac who treats human beings as his puppets and gets angry with them! He also to not smash his puppets beats his own son! A truly disgusting deity that all must oppose for their personhood and autonomy should it exist. PURGE THIS SHIT!
>>
File: 1443057348826.png (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443057348826.png
1 MB, 640x640
>>56747608
>>
>>56752166

This. Lutheran churches in Europe (sweden in particular) are actually removing crosses out of respect for Muslim "refugees". They've literally sold out their faith for progressive " brownie points". Other than that, I don't have an issue with luther.
>>
>>56754375

i'm trying to locate the source of the first section you quoted. it's published in lots of blogs and such, with no apparent attribution.

as for the Mullins quote, i would love to know his source as well - but his books are notoriously hard to find, nowadays since he died
>>
File: emoji laff.png (58 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
emoji laff.png
58 KB, 256x256
>>56754936
>>
>>56747608
He divided christianity, allowing the muslims to invade
>>
>>56754769

well, if we're going to be insulting each other's concepts of God...

you idea of God is basically OPEN THEISM.

how else can you be an Arminianist and be consistent in your idea of God's nature?

and no, i'm not a Calvinist - but i do share many of the same beliefs - the TULIP points, for instance. so i won't split hairs.

also, calm down. you're going to have a heart attack.
>>
File: fggot.jpg (36 KB, 1026x586) Image search: [Google]
fggot.jpg
36 KB, 1026x586
>>56755134

Mullins is fucking class m80, I suggest you torrent his shit I think it's clustered with a bunch of Carroll Quigley or Springmeir MK stuff.

The book I suggest everybody read is GREG HALLETT SPYMASTER pic related.

Notes are from a big copypasta in the sky, will try to find and upload but I have a wagekek station to man tomorrow.
>>
>>56752889
>because, according to them, anyone can read/interpret the bible.
Citation needed
>>
>>56747657
>who is Diogenes
>>
>>56755565
Open Theism is infinitely more preferable than the disgusting egomaniac you worship! Also, if you accept TULIP, YOU ARE FUCKING CALVINIST!!! It doesn't take half a brain to figure this shit out. Guess your puppetter God decided to make you stupid now
>>
>>56755629

semitic controversies blogspot

2013/08/was-john-calvin-jewish

Gotta love Startpage, had to reformat
>>
>>56755756

A fucking bum. He made good points, lived dangerously and by his own rules but goddamn it was he a fucking bum. Literally worse than NEET. That Alexander myth is bullshit and probably NEET damage control.
>>
>>56755912
You suck and are blasphemous because you want to judge God. God's will is perfect intrinsically, not insofar as it pleases us.
>>
>>56756175
Because God is the author of all evil, suffering and death according to your shit theology you Calvinist scum. All human beings who value their personhood will stand with me against the felon you worship. Burn in hell you disgusting puppet!
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.