[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OIL EXPORTERS BTFO (this means you, Russia)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: Iran-USA.jpg (43 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Iran-USA.jpg
43 KB, 620x350
Iran's implementation of their part of the deal is proceeding smoothly.

Iranian oil exports will increase by over a million barrels per day by end of next year.

Eventually they will produce about 7 million barrels per day, which will make them a top player

Oil prices are going to be lower than you think for longer than you think.

Also they share the world's largest natural gas field with Qatar, and Iran may become a major exporter of LNG to Europe, reducing Russia's market share. (US will soon become a major LNG exporter as well)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyR778SR0X4

Also Iraqi and Saudi oil production reached record levels this year.
>>
>>56746810
can I somehow buy stocks in Iranian oil companies?
>>
>>56747156
yes
>>
Canada is kill. Our dollar is going to shit, this is not going to help.
>>
>>56747322
who cares?

>>56747230
how? I can't find shit. what are the stocks even called?
>>
>>56746810
Saw gas today at $1.63 a gallon
>>
>>56747156
Why would you?
>>
>>56747821
to make a profit.
>>
>>56746810
>Iran may become a major exporter of LNG to Europe

For that they need to build a pipeline to Europe. To build the pipeline to Europe they need Syria.

Qatar wants to build its pipeline to Europe. For Qatar to build its pipeline it needs permissions in Syria.

Assad will never allow the Qatari pipeline.

You now know the biggest motivator for the tug of war in ME.
>>
>>56746810
I'm so glad the Saudis are fucked.
>>
>>56747953
link related:
http://oil-price.net/en/articles/oil-prices-and-syrian-civil-war.php
>>
>>56747913
you ain't gonna make a profit for a long time
>>
File: file.png (118 KB, 413x259) Image search: [Google]
file.png
118 KB, 413x259
kek
>>
>>56747953

So if the US is with Iran, which is with Syria, why were the US keen on removing Assad?
>>
>>56747322
>Americans
>allies
Diefenbaker tried to warn you fags.
>>
>>56748389
US isn't with Iran, they have no choice though, to be with Iran on oil. US is against iran and russia on natural gas to europe. see >>56748220
>>
considering in majoring in petroleum engineering, based on the oil prices, does pol think its a good idea? will graduate in 2020
>>
>>56748389
Russia wants to build a pipeline through Syria to Europe
>>
>this means you Russia
The Russians keep the Iranians on a pretty tight leash and really they're probably the only reason they even still exist.
>>
>>56748612
Yes
>>
iranian here answering some myths about iran oil and gas

>iran is going to export its natural gas through russia (via Caspian sea, turkaminstan and kazakistan)

>iran has the biggest natural gas proven reserve in world

>drilling the natural gas field shared with qatar is a very hard task and only a two or three western companies have technology to do it, this is why qatar is way ahead of iran in exporting natural gas

> PEOPLE ARE ANGRY that current iran government tries to sell RAW OIL (like saudiarbia), instead the majority of population are calling to build more petroleum facilities (oil refinery) and export more expensive chemical goods rather than selling crude oil. SUPREME LEADER ALSO ASKED GOVERNMENT TO WORK ON THIS

>our oil industry is CORRUPTED AS FUCK ! seriously our oil minster is like a Italian mafia mob boss! He was arrested several years ago because of damage he done and bribes he taken in CRECENT CONTRA:

http://www.thenational.ae/business/energy/dispute-between-sharjahs-crescent-petroleum-and-iran-moves-to-damages-phase
>>
>>56748927
Iranbro, so what should I invest in before the sanctions are lifted?
>>
>>56748927
our oil minster resealed several days later!

>>56749068
are you planing to invest in iran?
>>
>>56749180
>are you planing to invest in iran?
In Iran or the western companies doing deals with Iran.
>>
File: antonio maldini.jpg (10 KB, 141x211) Image search: [Google]
antonio maldini.jpg
10 KB, 141x211
>>56748500

Thanks, I just read >>56748220 and it was a very interesting read.
That said, I still don't understand where the US sit in relation to Iran and Israel in this situation.

Is Israel actually a "nonplayer"?
>>
>>56748237
Buy and hold is the only way to win according to 50% /biz/, which i'm guessing is the ideal this anon follows.

Makes sense to be honest. Seeing patterns in the market is very close to seeing patterns in poker; it's never possible to know all the info

And gambling is for degenerates

Can we stop talking about going to war with iran now? I like my dollar not being useless.
>>
>>56749564
>Is Israel actually a "nonplayer"?
Israel is helping topple Assad and destabilize the region because it (israel) wants to go in and conquer parts of the region under the disguise of "fighting terrorism" and then create greater israel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGRET8c7xNw
>>
>>56749278
i am very glad that there are some people like intersetrd to work with iran but lets face it, we are a corrupted country and high official government figures are literally have net worth more than 100$ M.

lets compare iran with usa, in usa millionaires lobby and buy political figures, here in iran the political figures are the millionaires!

but i predict iran tourism industry would see a sharp increase in revenue because more western tourist will come iran after sanctions were lifted
>>
>>56749856
>here in iran the political figures are the millionaires!
implying the US is not? Dick Cheney fucked up entire nations while under Bush and his company made billions. Now Trump, a billionaire is going to be the president perhaps. American billionaires are just better at hiding.
>>
The implications of lifting off the trade embargo go far beyond the oil market, my obese amigo:^)
>>
>>56749856
>but i predict iran tourism industry would see a sharp increase in revenue because more western tourist will come iran after sanctions were lifted
so can you recommend any stocks that will profit from this?
>>
>>56750052
Elaborate please.
>>
>>56746810
>Iran may become a major exporter of LNG to Europe, reducing Russia's market share.

No way. Russia and Iran made a deal in Syria not to take away from each other.
>>
>>56746810
HEY Murica I think they need freedom!!!
>>
>>56749771

Isn't that a bit unrealistic?
I mean most other players here are fighting a proxy war for oil and gas prices and shit and Israel thinks it can just lay claim to clay?
>>
>>56750035
to be among the richest in usa you have to be a BILLIONAIRE, here in iran MILLIONAIRES are the richest people.
>>56750075
i dont think you will be able to invest in iran's stock market (bource) in near future, but you should lock for travel agancies in europe (which probably have plan to work with iran) and also middle east airliners (qatar air, emirate sair). also iran has a good young startup movment, see here

https://angel.co/iran
>>
Iran opening the IOB to deal in crude in non-dollar currencies is going to be a big hit to the American forex, with knock-on effects for the rest of their fragile economy. They can't allow it. One way or the other.
>>
>>56750173
the deal is, Russia backs and profits off of Iran's natural gas pipeline to europe.
>>
>>56750465
thanks mate. Gonna go to bed. Will look into the travel agencies, airliners and startups tomorrow.
>>
File: 23d05bb41773bc67483c0nkcig.jpg (55 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
23d05bb41773bc67483c0nkcig.jpg
55 KB, 750x750
>>56746810
And they will spend this money on our planes, cars etc.
>>
>>56748612
I currently am a sophomore in petroleum engineering. Right now the job market is terrible. Only pursue a degree if you will actually enjoy being a petro. Don't be Jew and only do it for the money or you won't make it.
>>
>>56751219
>russian cars

LOL
>>
File: 101317.30958.jpg (480 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
101317.30958.jpg
480 KB, 1000x667
>>56751661
but new are normal.
>>
>>56746810
>Be albertan
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1447511144580.jpg (84 KB, 656x524) Image search: [Google]
1447511144580.jpg
84 KB, 656x524
>>56751219
Yep :) Good for you.
And Israel will shit them self.
>>
>>56750096

Some partucular country has secured a number of deals with Iran months before the nuke agreement was signed.
That includes nuclear energy, pipeline infrastructure, resource development military industrial complex, civilian jets, railroads, mobile networks, industrial export $21 billion worth. That country is not just some oil well in the middle of the desert, its a new market with 80 million consumers.

Besides, Iran is an oil exporter too and they won't just dump their share on the market at once. You don't want to set lowest possible price on your 1# commodity.
>>
>>56751896
Surprisingly Russian export only accounts 0.23 percent to Iran and impors are also non existent.

Iranian imports are 2.3 percent Russian.

So i dont think Russia will profit from it, if all it will hurt you more because of oil prices.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.