[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else notice a shift in /pol/ trends towards pro-jew and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1447906348672.gif (2 MB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1447906348672.gif
2 MB, 230x230
Anyone else notice a shift in /pol/ trends towards pro-jew and anti-Trump views ever since 4chan started being in the news?
>>
>>56746289
>pro-jew
yes

>anti-trump
no
>>
File: Its a me, Donald_.gif (4 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Its a me, Donald_.gif
4 MB, 480x480
>>56746309
dammit i forgot my relevant gif
>>
>>56746289
Newfags gonna newfag. They'll get bored and head back to Reddit.
>>
>>56746289

We getting slided hard my nig

You can bet all the alphabet agencies are pulling double shifts on us right now as well
>>
>>56746309
This.

I want dissent on /pol/ anyway. Circlejerks are boring, even if the only way most of us argue dissenters is by greentexting what they said with a picture
>>
>>56746289
right? I think some libtads from tumblr have infiltrated our gates
>>
>>56746289
No, it's literally shrouded in shills come U.S. election time. It alway is like this. I simply skip over presidential threads because true /pol/tards know all candidates are pointless regardless of their supposed "ideals" are. Trump's daughter is married into a Rothchild affiliate family for fuck's sake. You can't escape the Nose
>>
You can stop anytime now you desperate shill.
Your shitty anti-trump thread has been BTFO 4 times in a row now.

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>56746289
Getting infiltrated by the CIA
>>
There's a reason why /b/ came up with Rules 1 and 2. I guess /pol/'s learning the lesson now.
>>
File: Donald_Trump_Kosher_Vodka.jpg (44 KB, 388x400) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_Kosher_Vodka.jpg
44 KB, 388x400
>>56746309

L'chaim.
>>
>>56746289
Yep
Apparently we're pro Israel now because they're anti muslim

Which isn't odd at all considering the old /pol/ doesn't need to pick sides . We hate with equality
>>
>>56746469
Hell, if we don't want safe spaces to exist, they guess what /pol/ shouldn't be?
>>
Not only pro-jew but people openly say they like retards like Hannity, OReilly, Limbaugh, Savage, and Levin here. I bet a ton are first time voters and have not heard these retards for the past 8 years shilling for the establishment. They are the establishment but are pandering to you to eventually tell you that you have to vote for Bush, to defeat Clinton. It is going to be Bush or Rubio, its already been decided.
>>
>>56746289

>pro-jews
>anti-trump

Since when are berniefags the majority of /pol/?
>>
File: 1357436973379.jpg (62 KB, 720x464) Image search: [Google]
1357436973379.jpg
62 KB, 720x464
I don't get it though, isn't Trump a pro-Jewish candidate?
>>
>>56746837

True. 4chan has never been regularly in the MSM news since the college shooting and participating in pro-Trump antics. Good reason why there will be shills.

We need to feed them some red pills, I think.
>>
>>56746309
>anti-trump views
I've seen plenty. I myself am against waterboarding because it's just ineffective.
Then again, just the notion of that being a punishment might actually be effective. Rather than the punishment itself. But Trump believing torture works is retarded
>>
>>56746913

He's supposed to be. But the Jews are doing everything to crash him. Pro-Jewish groups are slandering Trump since the Muslim database and blm nignog events.
>>
>>56746289
Nah, it's just you.

It's more like Pro-Israel and Pro-Trump.
Because, if you stand with Trump, you must stand with Israel, our greatest ally in the ME.
Obama was giving them the cold shoulder all these years. It's time to fix the bridge.
>>
>>56747173
It probably works even less now due to all these degenerate fetishes.
>>
>>56747173

I disagree with more than half of Trump's views desu, but will support him simply because we need a leader like him even if we have to swallow some bad with it. As of right now the needs for nationalism, defeating outrage/PC culture is crucial. If some potential terrorists have to choke on water for it, then so be it.
>>
>>56747183

Thinking about it, most Jews in America vote for Democrats. Which makes you wonder why Republicans are always the ones pandering to them the most.
>>
>>56746289
4chan is generally contrarian. When something gets big more people spout it over and over and it becomes annoying. Right now, Trump can't win. I honestly think he's a distraction to divide the vote among republicans so hard that Hilary can't lose.

Hopefully anyone else but her gets the dem nomination. Because there's not an electable rep candidate out there. It's a bunch of "who gives a shit"s and "trump", who is essentially a joke right now.
>>
You should be able to:

1) Identify and disregard bait
2) Critically reason through counter-arguments
3) Intellectually defend what you believe

We make fun of the left for blindly accepting what the group tells them to think. Why shouldn't we hold ourselves to the same standard? The propaganda that you claim is infesting this board is silly and facile once you stop being #triggered by it. These skills are also necessary if you have any aspirations of red-pilling people in real life about these issues; if you can remain calm and defend your point of view with careful reasoning and confidence, the truth of your arguments will be apparent in comparison to the unthinking emotional bluster that leftists will probably counter you with.

Remember, they're the ones thinking with their emotions and drawing dumb conclusions as a result. Their arguments crumble in the face of reason and facts.
>>
Trump is pro-Jew, and since /pol/ had gotten so pro-trump they are just following him like sheep

Only trump can save Isreal
>>
File: 1389186147845.jpg (373 KB, 824x2260) Image search: [Google]
1389186147845.jpg
373 KB, 824x2260
>>56746695
Que pedo con este post mexibro?
>>
>>56747307
You can still have anti-trump views even if you support him. I feel like we should be able to talk openly on /pol/ about those things without people from the india general memeing up the place.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.