[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it so hard for europeans to get a permanent visa to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13
File: 1444034036776.jpg (260 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1444034036776.jpg
260 KB, 2048x1536
why is it so hard for europeans to get a permanent visa to the us??

a lot of us have got good education and still it is nearly impossible for us.
and at the same time it is possible for millions of mexicans/ indians/ philipinos.

please explain
>>
>>56745821
White people aren't welcome in US

they only want shitskins for cheap labour
>>
We need low skilled workers with little education to prop up our Democrats and their voter base.

Sorry Fritz.
>>
Because a Democrat nigger is in power. Wait for Trump or go illegally through Mexico.
>>
>>56745821
It works the other way too. I'm trying to get a job in Finland, Sweden, Germany, or Holland and it's damn near impossible to find a job that is willing to even give me an interview. I've even applied to entry level positions.
>>
>>56745821

West or East?
>>
Europeans will be conservatives, not liberal voters.
>>
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 268x188
>>56745821
>why is it so hard for europeans to get a permanent visa to the us??

Because the anti-American marxist/communist kikes who run Washington DC would rather import 200,000,000 of pic related than a few white Europeans who would contribute greatly to our society.

We are suffering under an anti-American tyrannical regime (both dem and repub) in Washington DC that hates us and hates our American freedoms and seeks to persecute us with their hispanic plague.
>>
>>56745821
Because everyone lies, screams, scratches everyone's eyes out to make it seem like they're the only good race while whites are bending backwards.
Even if WWII and Nazism never happened, you really think it would be any different? You honestly believe the guilt wouldn't be there?

The guilt you feel is made up. A non-white will never care that they have wronged us.
>>
>>56745821
Same reason it's hard for North americans to immigrate to europe.

I want to move to austria but it's nearly fucking impossible to do without living jobless for months while you settle. I work in marketing and politics and no companies there have the cash to fly me out or anything but the government pays for refugees and unskilled immigrants to learn german and live for free. It's idiotic.
>>
>>56745821
Our elites only accept non-Whites into the U.S.
>>
if u have brown skin and want to murder/rape u can go anywhere in the world
>>
>>56745821
Because we actually don't like Europoors here.
>>
>>56745821
Why would you want to go to the US? It's basically what Europe might become if we don't close borders. It's the society we don't want to evolve into.
>>
>>56745821
It's not, you can go the same way Pedro takes to citizenship. Live illegally, work and rent illegally, wait for amnesty or get a scam marriage. The thing is, very few if any people from countries that are already first world would want to do it.
>>
Most all white Americans would love to have other whites from Europe come to visit or stay. I'm a white dude in Oklahoma and would like to see pretty white girls from Europe come here.
>>
>>56745821
Haha silly germans, as a swarthy moortuguese my spanish is good enough to trick king obongo into giving me free welfare for life fucking whitey bitches lame af lmao
>>
File: obama.jpg (114 KB, 640x647) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
114 KB, 640x647
>>56745821
Why would you want to go to USA?

>Wasteland with 90% Mexicans in the west and 90% Blacks in the East.
>One of the highest crime rates in the world. >95% of the people are poor as dirt.
>President openly supports ISIS and Islam.
>The heath system is worse than that of Uganda.
>Education system = be rich or get kvcked nigger.
>>
We take in only so many people per year. The goal isn't really to have more smart people here.

Politicians basically use immigrants like poker chips. They just aren't interested in Eurofriends.
>>
>>56745821
The main reason is that A small number of companies scoop up all the work visas and scalp them out. Also, most companies use work visas as a cost-saving measure so are unlikely to hire Europeans in the first place.

Maybe you should just show up one day and claim refugee status.
You're more likely to receive forgiveness than permission.
>>
>>56746473
The US isn't Europe, you won't get shit except maybe a harvesting 10 hrs a day job for 3$/hr
>>
>>56745925
>>56746031
you do realise that even obama would be seen as a centrist/right winger in europe, well maybe at the start of his terms
>>
>>56746581
The Jew knows. His people made it this way, after all.
>>
>>56746581
notsureifserious.jpg

t.balkan nigger
>>
>>56745821
you are less likely to vote for democrats
>>
>>56746777
props on trips yankee
>>
File: 1448474357630.jpg (226 KB, 366x550) Image search: [Google]
1448474357630.jpg
226 KB, 366x550
>>56745821
I feel ya bro. Spic here, we tried coming here legally but the process was going to take 10+ years, and even then it was no guarantee.

So we just hopped the border instead. Feelsgood. Now thanks to Obongo I have a two year work permit which can be renewed every two years by just paying $465. Not a bad deal.
>>
File: 1401399972248.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1401399972248.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>56745821

because you're white
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>56745984
We don't want your kind here.
White, educated, able to integrate flawlessly, willing to work.
Pscht. Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
File: 1448098729799.jpg (33 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1448098729799.jpg
33 KB, 320x320
>tfw will never live in alaska or north west
>>
File: 1447305200354.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447305200354.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>56745821
Fight for your homeland. Don't be ze coward.
>>
File: 1439488390543.jpg (83 KB, 612x587) Image search: [Google]
1439488390543.jpg
83 KB, 612x587
>>56745821
Because you wouldn't enrich us culturally.
>>
>>56746614
You take in however many come in. You don't deport anyone. There are tons of white illegals in the US from shitholes like Romania getting permits as we speak. The answer to author's question is the same as "why doesn't the middle class have kids"? It's too stressful, too uncomfortable. Why exchange a stable relatively wealthy existence in one Western country for uncertainty/struggle/possible homelessness and soup kitchens in another? If you have very little to lose, it's worth it though.
>>
>>56745821

Sorry. We only accept people from nonkucked nations. Fix your country then you can come in. I don't want a refugee crisis over here.
>>
>>56745821
It is just as difficult for a white man outside of the EU to get a permanent visa in a EU country.

Thing is, leaders of western countries don't want white immigrants.
>>
>>56747610
Yeah? Then what about Poland? Believe me, I'd go to US in a heartbeat, but I cannot, so I gotta stay here working a shitty job and having to sniff curryniggers 24/7.
>>
>>56745821
you guys shit on the US but many of you want to settle here. Funny
>>
1 million investment in non designated areas or 500,000 in designated areas that create 20+ jobs can buy you a greencard I believe.
>>
>>56747166
>white
>ivy league stem majors
>math and computer science
>two years work experience in an investment bank
>CEFR certified B2 in german (A1 in both french and spanish)
>job opening that has already looked for native worker in frankfurt
>get rejected for a work visa

To be fair, I am only a brown eyed white.

I'm a fucking programmer, why am I not allowed in your country? I want to visit legitimate museums during the weekend, not this degenerate modern garage. They said that I need an advanced degree or my current job title must exactly match the job opening's description.

Isn't there a skilled worker shortage over there?
>>
>>56745888
this tb h f-am
>>
>>56745821
because they want shitskins

THANKS OBAMA
>>
>>56745821
The Jews don't want white people to congregate.
>>
File: 014.jpg (286 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
286 KB, 1280x1024
>>56745821
You do realize our ancestors were literally obligated to kill for seeing some foreign lands?
Though I understand your desire to stay away from kebabs you can just go in another european country, you're not a princess.
>>
>>56746668
Yes, we realize Europeans have broken political compasses because you retards never stop with this "there is no left wing in the US" blatant bullshit.
>>
>>56749582
as long as he does not move north and come here. We are full and do not need any more Turks.
>>
>>56749785
There is no right wing in europe, it doesn't change the fact that most European immigrants could be a sure bet to vote for democrats.

>>56749582
and what european country would that be, free of kebabs?
>>
File: germany.jpg (32 KB, 216x319) Image search: [Google]
germany.jpg
32 KB, 216x319
>>56747166
>would rather have millions of "refugees" on permanent welfare that rape and murder, than actual productive whites
>>
>>56750113
Balkans.
>>
>>56747166
Well, I'm actually Korean-American but I know what you mean.

I know you countries have a refugee problem but it seems like with the rise of your far right parties, it's only a matter of time before the problem solves itself. Meanwhile, Us Americans are stuck with the blacks and liberals pushing their SJW and BLM agenda and nobody here wants to do anything about it.

Your problems seem more solvable than ours. Atleast you guys can deport the human garbage. We are stuck with ours.
>>
>>56745821
I wish we could open the flood gates for all non-leftist whites. We need more people who didn't grow up here spoiled and appreciate. what we have
>>
>>56750113
I thought about villages. Germany ones will be filled soon but Europe mostly have them white.
>>
I have a friend here who grew up in Russia.
First thing he did after getting his citizenship was buy a gun and a pickup truck.
>>
>>56751512
thats the first thing I would do too
>>
>>56747061
Just wait until Trump takes office bean breath. I'm gonna apply for the mexican deportation squad. I hope they give me bear mace.
>>
>>56745821

Obviously because your a racist
>>
>>56749127
if you dont even have a masters or phd you cant complain
>>
>>56746066
>you really think it would be any different? You honestly believe the guilt wouldn't be there?
We wouldn't have the guilt or the problems that associate with it that we're experiencing today. No one had guilt until the 1960's when the School of Frankfurt started influencing the education system.

America would've been different if the School of Frankfurt didn't leave Germany. This whole PC thing would've happened regardless, just in a different place. I think it would've been much, much easier to fight their influence today if WWII didn't happen.
>>
>>56752141
>America would've been different if the School of Frankfurt didn't leave Germany. This whole PC thing would've happened regardless
are you retarted? how would it have happened without those who caused it to happen, you grade b moran
>>
>>56751512
It makes me genuinely excited to meet Europeans immigrating around here. I live in Houston and I get sick of the million varieties of brown faces.
>>
It's actually very easy to get a green card depending on what education/profession you have. If you're an essentially unskilled worker and not a Mexican it's apparently very difficult.

If you have what's equivalent to a graduate level degree in science/medical related fields and can find employment getting a green card is really easy and actually not as much red tape as you might think.

I went to graduate school in the US coming from Bulgaria. After I graduated I got a job and the University I attended and had a green card in about a month. I'd guess ~75% of the people I was in gradschool with ended up with permanent residence as well.

Going back to school is probably the easiest way to go (besides being Mexican). There are many foreign students and between hooking and between getting married or being qualified it is not hard to get a green card.
>>
>>56752348
The School of Frankfurt was planning to do the same to Germany and Europe in the 1930s, as it did to America in the 1960s. However, their plans were ruined by Hitler.
>>
>>56752546
What did you study?
>>
>>56752953
Oh, I didn't read properly

>in a different place

I downgrade you to grade e moran
>>
>>56745821
Your countries don't let Americans in to work, your economies discriminate against American companies and you favor domestic businesses to the extent that you discourage competition and innovation. America only lets in people from countries with free trade agreements - so you can blame the EU government.
>>
>>56746831
itstrue.webm
>>
>>56745821
Europeans are white.

White labor isn't cheap.

America wants cheap labor, not intelligent or efficient workers.

This is also why Europe is importing millions of shitskins.

Cheap labor. That's all it is. Industry no longer wants to compete via innovation. Instead they want to compete via legislation and slavery.
>>
>>56753119
Uneducated person

>The post
>>
>>56746066
If you get the chance to travel or learn a non-European language, you'll realize that people behave essentially the same way everywhere and what you hear and see is shaped by media propaganda of various countries.
Look at China for example, whose people are portrayed as inhuman. Taiwan is just Chinese people under a democratic government, and people from Taiwan behave the same way as people in Western nations. And immigrants from China, Nigeria, and India integrate into American or Western European culture within a generation.
>>
>>56753008

Chemistry
>>
>>56753067
>I downgrade you to grade e moran
Thanks britbong.

>>56753248
>thousands of years worth of culture will be lost and an entire race will be almost wiped out due to greed
Frightening thing to think about.

Also, I believe birthrates play a big role in this. Surely, if you want to increase your profits in a company, you want as many people as possible to come to your store. That's not going to happen if the host population isn't having enough babies.
>>
>>56745821

Its the current regime that's making it hard.

If your of sound mind and able body I don't see why not?

However its a hell of a lot easier if you have a sponsor here. Ie: employer or family.
>>
>>56745821
>>
>>56745821
Right is wrong and wrong is right. Are you not aware of who's in control here?
>>
>>56745821
Stay in germany and fight for your country you fucking bavaria-faggot.
>>
File: diversity1.jpg (96 KB, 700x707) Image search: [Google]
diversity1.jpg
96 KB, 700x707
>>56745821
>europeans
Because Europeans does not contribute to the diversity of America.
>>
>>56754139

Oh and the military option as well. Youd most definitely eligible then.
>>
>>56753248
Then why exactly do Indian Americans have the highest salaries, lowest crime rates, longest life expectancies, and highest scores on tests correlated with IQ in America? Asian Americans need to score 50 points higher than white people on the SAT to get into college, and even with affirmative action favoring whites, they make up 15% of the student body at all the top colleges - despite being under 5% of the population.
This isn't smart people being supplanted by stupid people - it's smart people replacing average people.
>>
>>56745821

why is it so hard for SAs to get a permanent visa to Germany??

a lot of us have got good education and still it is nearly impossible for us.
and at the same time it is possible for millions of syrians/ turks/ iraqs.

please explain
>>
>>56754657
Indians and Pakis are dumb as shit and horrible to work with. I'm lucky; I found a >95% white company to join, but anytime I have to interact with poo in loos it's fucking agonizing.

They are, with disturbing regularity, completely incompetent. They get to their positions through lies and nepotism.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.