[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's agreed that we are all voting for Trump when Election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (550 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550 KB, 400x400
So it's agreed that we are all voting for Trump when Election Day comes, right?
>>
No, Donald Trump is a meme. We're only on this train to laugh now but once the real polls start we're all gonna drop him and move on to somebody else (my bet is it'll be Rubio or Paul).

Most of the people here who claim to support him aren't actually going to vote for him, so no worries.
>>
Are you implying that everyone on /pol/ has the same political stance as you? Hahahaha, fucking normie
>>
>>56744167
rubio? are you an idiot or just a dumbass?
>>
>>56744007
Trump can eat a dick
>>
File: image.jpg (320 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320 KB, 1305x892
>>56744413
>>56744167
>>
>>56744167
Nice try, shitskin. I for one am voting for Trump.

And he will win. I will swim in your tears.
>>
>>56744007
I'd vote for Trump
>>
When are the elections?
>>
>>56744594
Less than a year away
>>
File: 1447951059376.png (896 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447951059376.png
896 KB, 1920x1080
>>56744007
I was going to vote for him regardless of what /pol/'s hivemind thinks.
>>
Didnt the last presidential election have big thuggish niggers threatening people if they didnt vote for obama in some areas?

Im pretty sure i remember that happening and not even being very big news
>>
>>56744007
I'm voting for him. You probably should too
>>
Poland is voting for Trump
>>
Yes. Some say there's no tooth fairy, and my friends say the Easter Bunny isn't real. And there are some people who want me to doubt Santa Claus.

But they haven't seen the things I have. They don't know what magic looks like, so they can't see it. Once you get used to something, you don't notice it.

On Easter, I see happy children sharing chocolates and candy with colorful decorations under warm spring sun, and notice rabbits emerging from their slumber. Just today I saw Santa. His beard was shaved and he was dressed as a businessman, but I caught him dropping change into a beggars cup.

There's spirits that move the world and wonder everywhere. And just because you don't notice something, doesn't mean it isn't there.

And me? I know there's magic everywhere.

And if I believe in Trump, and if I wish with all my heart, just maybe dreams can come true.

I gotta believe in something.

And I believe in Meme Magic.
>>
Yes. He's the only candidate calling out the media (aka Jews), so he's the official /pol/ choice.
>inb4 he le supports israel!!1
If he doesn't hide his power level behind a wall as thick as the Great Beaner Wall is going to be they will assassinate him.
>>
>>56744647
an ENTIRE YEAR
>>56744007
Duck yeah man, I'm with Trump all the way.
Choked down that big fat red pill a while back because this is my first election and i was "curious" well did I open a can of fucking worms... Trump or Die.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.