[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I just find [non-white race] women the most attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: anna_simon_bl_9__JFOgj8c.sized.jpg (64 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
anna_simon_bl_9__JFOgj8c.sized.jpg
64 KB, 640x380
>"I just find [non-white race] women the most attractive for some reason, no doubt unrelated to the fact that I'm a 300 lbs anime loving sperg! White women are just so unattractive and entitled! I definitely don't think that their entitlement is a result of them being the most attractive in the first place, oh no, that would be absurd. Obviously a 3/10 [non-white woman] who lives on $1 a week and who will get her green card next week once she marries me by email is just as likely to find me attractive as any American woman... but white western women are messed up!"
>>
>>56743556
I just hate all women. If I could, I would use my knowledge in cs to create artificial intelligence that will kill everyone.
>>
Then have fun destroying your family line and feeling like a permanent outsider.
>>
>>56743690
I was thinking toxic gas but your idea is much better. Mine is stupid.
>>
>>56743556
>tfw I've just got in a relationship with a cute white woman
>Blond hair, blue/green eyes slim, fat ass
>Starting to get bored of the relationship already

Why can't I just be happy /pol/? I need war, something to fight. A reason to protect her. Shes actually pretty redpilled and submissive too I don't know why I feel like this.
>>
>>56744266

Knock her up.
That will give you something to fight for.
>>
>>56743556
>no doubt unrelated to the fact that I'm a 300 lbs anime loving sperg

I think you're confused. It's white women who weigh that much.
>>
>>56743690
I think that you are not the only one, who thinks like that, some of whom are researching in AI ;)
>>
>>56744733
I don't give a flying fuck about my own pathetic life nor about that of anyone else. As long as everyone I hate and everyone who turned my life the way it turned out dies, I am content with my inevitable outcome.
>>
File: anna-simon_245723.jpg (703 KB, 930x1569) Image search: [Google]
anna-simon_245723.jpg
703 KB, 930x1569
Anna Simon looks great.
>>
>Spanish woman
>White woman
>>
File: 1447661230883.jpg (27 KB, 287x487) Image search: [Google]
1447661230883.jpg
27 KB, 287x487
>>56743690
>>56744733
>>56744851
Fucking edgy, mates.

>>56744851
Specifically here I'd like to say, you're in control of your life, at the end of the day. Take responsibility and work to get somewhere better.

Stop being such a bitter faggot.
>>
>>56745576
Wow, that advice is surely going to change my life :^)
>>
>>56744402
>>56744266

this, seriously. do you have any idea how rare submissive, attractive, right wing blondes are here? if you let her go you're unlikely to ever find anyone who compares. put a baby in her right this instant, assuming you're white as well of course.
>>
File: clapping gook.gif (2 MB, 160x272) Image search: [Google]
clapping gook.gif
2 MB, 160x272
I only like kpop gook goddesses
>>
>>56745766
I just think it's cold feet to be honest. We've only been together month. Whats more rare though a cute British girl or submissive, cute right wing chicks?
>>
i just like eastern yuropeen

fuck anglos
>>
White women are entitled whores. The reason they act this way is because white men has become spineless and wont put white women in their place.
>>
File: anna simon 08.jpg (42 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
anna simon 08.jpg
42 KB, 1024x576
>>56745525
'We can' supporter detected. Kill yourself, moron.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.