[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Marry qt Hong Kong girl. >Have two daughters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: images (15).jpg (20 KB, 345x427) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
20 KB, 345x427
>Be me
>Marry qt Hong Kong girl.
>Have two daughters together.
>They both marry strapping young white Australian men.
>Have kids together.
>Kids born white with strong European features.

Successfully breed out a race within 25 years.

Why aren't you breeding out a race /pol/?
>>
>>56743080
How did that work out with the Abbos again? :^)
>>
>>56743163
You cant breed with fauna.

>>56743080
My dick doesn't work
>>
>>56743163
Abos are subhuman. Who'd want to fuck a fly blown box anyway.
>>
>>56743080
It takes 2.3 children to maintain a population
>>
>>56743080
>wanting to breed out based chinese
If you truly cared about preserving the white race you'd be fucking muslims left and right
>>
>>56743080
whites in aus 20 million, chinks 1 billion, have fun being chinese.
>>
>>56743464
My girls have traditional values and ideals. They both want at least 3 children each. Jobs done on my end. You Pommy cunts need to do your part and start out breeding the Paki filth you have.
>>
File: fauna_fucker.jpg (46 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
fauna_fucker.jpg
46 KB, 500x350
>>56743370
>implying they didn't fuck fauna
>mfw fauna fucking was a state sponsored policy :^)
>>
>>56743521
I'm just one man with dick, I may need some help. I'd gladly breed a muzzie chick.
>>
>>56743080
>Why aren't you breeding out a race /pol/?
well, technically Asians outnumbers whites, so they will ultimately out breed you.

and i'm not counting, blacks, and the current Arab enrichment that is happening in Europe
i'd be surprise if there is still a white person left in 200 years
>>
>>56743080

Go to bed grandpa
>>
>>56743912
It's easy. Government program where if you want to live in an western society, you have to take a white partner and carry a child from the white partner. 3 generations of forced government partnerships and anyone non white would be gone.
>>
>>56744180
hi there chinamen,.
>>
>>56743080
I have recessive genes despite having brown skin, black hair, and brown eyes so I'll be bred out. But I like qt white girls so I wont mind. Kids will still have my name anyways.
>>
>>56743080
>to save the white race, we should breed ourselves out of existence and racemix as much as possible!
>yeah, that'll stick it to the people who want white people gone!
>while we're at it, let in all the Islamist migrants to stick it to the Islamists
>>
File: arthur.png (53 KB, 122x212) Image search: [Google]
arthur.png
53 KB, 122x212
>>56744180
oh man that was a good one
>>
>>56743080
not sure if retarded or just shitposting
>>
>>56743080
desu senpai Asians have more master race genes than we do.

Strangely enough, Native Americans have more master race genes than anyone else in the world.
>>
If you deem Asian genes so inferior that you want to breed them out why on earth would you have children with an Asian? Don't you realize that 50% of your children's genetics will end up being Asian? It's like trying to purify dirty water by mixing it with clean water. Utter insanity.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.