[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we make Russia great again /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
How do we make Russia great again /pol/?
>>
Help them get back the eastern bloc
>>
>>56741528
Convince Putin to not give a fuck about the rest of the faggots and to put all resources into technology.

I currently feel that Russia+China could lead us to a Type 1 civilization with some pretty good space travel capabilities.
>>
>>56741528
They are planning to build a moon base right?
if they do, they will be much greater then burgerland in my book.
>>
>>56741528

Convince them to nuke Poland.
>>
>>56741528
Trick question anon, Russia was never great
>>
>>56741528
Join them in the Great Crusade.
>>
>>56741528
wait 72 hours
>>
>>56741528

They need to develop real industry and service sectors and stop being reliant on raw material exports otherwise Russia is going to stay piss poor.
>>
>>56741825
This. If the US is stagnant on technology in the public sector, then some other country has to step up their game to get us to change.
>>
>>56741528

More economic freedoms, a proper rule of law instead of the shit we have now, proper protection of property rights (including intellectual property), less retarded bureaucracy. If these things were enacted then I couldn't care less if Putin literally made himself emperor. I would sacrifice the farce we call our political freedoms for proper economic freedoms.
>>
>>56741528

#LiberateCyprus and Free Kurdistan. Removing kebab seems like a good start...

Other than that, their "Commonwealth of Independent States" still consists of 11 out of 15 former Warsaw Pact states...their empire didn't fully disappear, but it changed.
>>
>>56741528
Split it into small pro west countries
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.