[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kinda drunk turk here. ask me anything, and i will answer as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 13
File: 1448268390758.png (540 KB, 520x1232) Image search: [Google]
1448268390758.png
540 KB, 520x1232
kinda drunk turk here. ask me anything, and i will answer as much as i can. pls be sirius or i will behead you gaylords.
>>
>>56741178
ASK ME SOMETHING HOLY SHIT.
>>
if allah was so akbar how come one of the pilots survived
>>
>>56741612
it was to give message dude. turks always leave 1 man alive so that he can tell the story.
>>
>>56741178
>>56741556
Why do Turks think they're any different from other sandniggers? You're all the same brown, Muslim shit.
>>
Alcohol is haram, Mohammad
>>
>>56741178
Youre not drunk.

Just a failure seeking attention on this anime board.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>56741755
fuck islam dude. i hate it. if it was my choice i would behead all the muslim shit. i am a turk, that is what defines me, not some shitty 1400 year old wahabi religion.

>>56741761
alcohol is not haram grandson of attilla, if it was not half of the ottoman sultans would be drunk. alcohol is nice, lets drink and wipe away our fears and sadness.
>>
>>56741834
i said "kinda drunk" faglord, cant you read holy shit.
>>
>>56741706
yeah and the story he told got turkey in a shit ton of trouble lmao
>>
>>56741954
>damage control

faggot muslimes shit, fuck off already.
>>
>>56741999
its not the last time we make shit hit the fan swede-bro. we are used to it. we bath in the fire of battlefield, we strive to kill and die in the battlefield. be the viking you once were sven, come on, man the fuck up. go fuck up some muslims in your nearest refugee center.
>>
>>56741178
When will you fuck off back to Asia and give Anatolian clay back to the Greeks
>>
>>56742091
>illiterate
>accuses others of damage control

l2read mamma mia. man my head spins so hardcore, Galileo was actually right.
>>
>>56741902
serious question: do you know or know of any local islamist groups or people? do people in turkey generally agree with isis or are they indifferent to them? are there any protests at all against turkey's funding of isis?
>>
>>56741178

Oh look, another Turk drunk on bacteria infested kebab gristle.

How about you tell your rug rider government to back the fuck up and let Russia do its job? Turkish (American) f-16s don't get railed when they breach Russian airspace nor Syrian airspace, implying Russia even breached Turkey. I mean why the fuck would a Turkish jet hail a Russian jet and speak English? Is English lingua Franca for pilots? Why the fuck didn't they record the response? Why did they hail them when they were over the Turk-Syrian rebel positions? Are the Turks colliding with Terries? I know you fucking lamb chops are supplying ISIS with supplies under the guise of the WDP but fucking hell. The only thing I hate more than a Turk is a fucking Turk street vendor.
>>
>>56742199
never leaving these lands desu senpai. why dont you make me. greeks can try to take their lands back ofc, but they will be raped so hardcore next 1k years all greeks will continue to carry turk genes. damn it feels so good to be a turk.
>>
>>56742212
>illiterate

literally where

>still damage controlling

l2read my dear nigga friend, still enjoying being a kek in the hands of your empereor erdogan?

Why havent killed yourself yet?

Insignificant faggot.
>>
>>56742314
you are weak turk fucking shit

greece and balkans will fuck ur shit up mongoloid fucking kebab scum
>>
>>56741706
kek
>>
Why is your navy so shit.

No carrier? No nuke subs? No missile cruisers?
>>
>>56741178
>I support ISIS
>>
>>56742306
HAHAHAHAH holy shit no dude. people in turkey really dont like "too much islam". its only maybe %5 of the whole fucking population. people in turkey dont care about ISIS at all but they want a some revision with the syria policy as well. at least this is what polls say.

turks only want peace dude. no one can ever know the value of peace on earth other than turks seriously.

btw, i absolutely dont know any islamist groups personally. they are all "too underground" and turkish police quite commonly make operations to arrest them. regular turkish citizen dont give a single fuck about middle east or shariah or whatever nutjob islamist sect. they just want to live peacefully in their homes etc.

fuck anything related to middle eastern religions tbqh.
>>
>>56742546
well, why do you confess such shit ameribro. come on now. i am sure you dont personally support isis.

>>56742457
if i am weak, why am i stil alive?

>>56742447
>i cant read
>lemme accuse someone because i cant read

go make me a pasta, i am hungry.
>>
>>56742311

Also, I would like to see an F-16 try to take on a Flanker, shooting down Bombing Prepped Sukhois is pleb tier dogfighting.

>>56742314

>Feels good to live in a developing country so hellish, NATO felt sorry for it and bumped it up to second biggest military power. Big doesn't mean best, by the way.
>>
>>56742457
I thought australia was a friend anzac /b/ro
>>
>>56741178
You radical Muslims are going to regret killing so many people.

The Christians may have done nothing so far, but if this keeps happening we will kill your people and start the Holy War
>>
>>56742643
you are still alive because nato allows you to live
>>
>>56742666
Satanic trips for nuclear war.

Die filth
>>
>>56741755
The actual sandniggers in Turkey neither have, nor want internet. Most of them still don't use phones and live in huts. About 20% of Turkey has internet. The rest use designated shitting fields.
>>
>>56742666
fucking sneaky turk dogs tricked us at gallipoli

cant even fight fair never forget
>>
>>56742643
Imgonna eat some turkey instead, your fucking country is the name of a fucking bird.

Also
>bumped your own thread because no one gave a shit about you

how miserable can you be? PLease keep posting bro, im having a good laugh here
>>
File: how to cut yourself.jpg (66 KB, 405x298) Image search: [Google]
how to cut yourself.jpg
66 KB, 405x298
>>56741178
remove yourself you human trash

look at your country, it's a shithole because of people like you
>>
>>56741706

Natural Born Turks.
>>
>>56742691
>christianity

dude...

>>56742652
so what if it is underdeveloped, hellish, shitty whatever. it is my home faglord. i so madly love it, i can gladly kill and die for it. i can move earth for my shitty underdeveloped, uneducated people. i dont give a single fuck. let the great sky-god bless me with a honorable death while i defend my country in a battlefield.
>>
>>56742691
Us muslims? Who are you talking to? I didn't kill anybody. I'm also an atheist. I just want to have a normal, peaceful life man. But when I come to this page, people treat me like shit just because the flag that seems above my comment.
>>
>>56741178
Why don't you leave the fucking Kurds alone?

ffs. The Kurds are okay people, 90% of your society is based out of Constantinople and why try to keep a shitty wasteland full of Kurds when all the Kurds want is to not be part of Turkey?

What would Ataturk do?
>>
>>56741902

Every religion is an ethno-religion.

Islam is the religion that fits the Arab mentality.

You all other Muslim nations got Islam raped into you. For most of you it does not fit your national mentality.

I don't know about Turks, but e.g. Persians should go back to Zoroastrianism.
>>
>>56742832
ride with me hussar, lets tremble the earth under our horses, lets rape, kill, destroy together.

>>56742815
>herp derp your country's name is name of an animal

be more creative mario.

>>56742705
fuck nato. turks will be a super power again. whole world will fear us again. its just a matter of time.
>>
>>56741178
Why is your country filled with pedophiles?
>>
>>56742864

So all you can do for your country is spill blood, dig holes and praise the sky?

>muh Turkish civilisation
>>
>>56743019
>pasta
>mario

At least my bantz make more sense you fucking bird.
>>
>>56742691
Martin Luther said there can be no Holy War.

http://www.lutherdansk.dk/On%20war%20against%20Islamic%20reign%20of%20terror/On%20war%20against%20Islamic%20reign%20of%20terror1.htm

Stupid protestant.
>>
>>56743032

They left mine after Operation U-Tree.
>>
>>56743007
we were shamans once, we believed the creator sky-god. that gave the turks these lands to rule, to ride horses, to wage wars, to kill and to die.
>>
File: jared-fogle.jpg (116 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
jared-fogle.jpg
116 KB, 1600x900
>>56743032
>>
>>56741178
>>56741556
I ask that you please stop attention whoring.
Nobody cares about you.
>>
>>56741178
Would you fuck a tranny if she had a feminine penis?
>>
>>56743132

>Turkey: Total Gobshite 2; Barbarism.
>>
>>56743050
what is there more important than on earth, to bath in fire and blood, in the glorious blessed battlefield anglo? what is there on earth more precious than to kill and to die for your country? you are too soft, you are too used to what you call "civilization" which is actually just an easy way to live your pathetic life.
>>
File: sage2 - Copia.jpg (1 MB, 1526x2616) Image search: [Google]
sage2 - Copia.jpg
1 MB, 1526x2616
>>
>>56743183
and what is the so called "civilization" you live in? its the same thing. you wage wars on to the inferior countries, and its not because you are powerful, but you are weak. fighting the weak has absolutely no meaning, only way to be better is to fight someone better than you.

>>56743210
no. i am not a gaylord.
>>
File: 1447353335499.jpg (34 KB, 511x640) Image search: [Google]
1447353335499.jpg
34 KB, 511x640
i identify myself as an asexual transgender polytheistic russian jet ,what does this means for you and how it makes you feel? also should others who feel like me feel threaten by your country? isnt time for the asexual transgender polytheistic russian jets to feel free?
>>
File: sw50sw8sw578.gif (139 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
sw50sw8sw578.gif
139 KB, 560x500
>>56742131
>>
>>56741178
why turks in france are so fuckin dumb? more than arabs, while you goatfuckers on chan seem legit.
>>
>>56743435
I CANNOT RESIST
>>
>>56741178
>alcohol
Chalip Erdogan gonna behead you m8
>>
>>56743490
its time for an asexual transgender polytheistic russian jet to be shot down.

>>56743507
racism is a natural thing sven. did you ever saw a mountain lion fuck with a savannah lion? no. did you ever wondered why? be the fucking viking you once were. man the fuck up. i hate seeing you like this.
>>
>>56743435
Kek
>>
>>56743608
A fucking bee
>>
>>56743630
fuck erdogan. i am gonna behead his fucking worthless wahabi head.

>>56743565
they are k*rds m8.
>>
>>56743239
We were fucking horses and worshiping Tangra for quite a while. It's a shame that we stopped. During those years Turks weren't a threat to us at all.
>>
>>56741178
You know drinking is absolute haram? Allah says you must be beheaded now ahmed
>>
>>56743759
because we were brothers. a middle eastern religion is the most pathetic thing that can actually happen to a nation. it prevents you to move, to act, to be the once great nation you were.

i want worthwhile enemies, i am bored of the diplomatic bullshit and back stabbing. lets wage war, lets taste the fire of battle, lets all enter the field of contest and see who is the last man. i am fine with any outcome.
>>
>>56743565
Most turks in europe are pretty stupid also 99% of them are hardcore muslims.
>>
Why are your people such assholes? Serious question, too. You fuckers act like chimps, shooting down planes, randomly invading Greek islands, occupying the Greek capital for 500 years. And then you have to nerve to bitch whenever someone slights your country in the tiniest way

Fuck off, Turk. I wouldn't hate you smelly fucks if Greece still had Constantinople. When I make my pilgrimage to the Hagia Sophia after Russia reclaims it you dirty fucks better not have ruined it by turning it into a giant child sex slave bazaar or something
>>
>>56743712
The worthless of them all atm.
>>
>>56743257

Civilisation is the end product of all the war and the 'bathing in blood'. You forget that us Anglosphere master races are exceedingly good at killing, why? Because we know what comes next. We build grand structures and organise massive events, we remember the fallen and celebrate their courage. We understand that sacrifices must be made in order for better things to come. We know how to maintain a civilisation without war, we might be soft but we are not weak. If we decided to, we could annihilate this world and allow nothing else to live on it. What you sandniggers fail to realise is that a war is fought with an objective, an end to justify the means. All you fucking sunburnt kebab munchers do is fight, you fight for the purpose of fighting, to see who can spill the most blood in the name of your unholy, evil, pedophilic God. You don't have the faintest idea how to turn a war into something good, that can benefit not just your nation, but all nations to come after yours.
>>
>>56743828
>implying i believe in any religion
>implying so called religious ottoman rules and ottoman turks werent alcoholic fuck faces
>implying my name is ahmet
>>
>>56741178
I got one for you.
How is satisfying yourself on a vietnamese rock trading forum via differentiating yourself from your typical citizen working for you?
>>
>>56743977
> I wouldn't hate you smelly fucks if Greece still had Constantinople.

I wouldn't hate you obese fucks if native americans still had the continent.
>>
>>56741178
drinking is haram.

Fucking turks can't even stay loyal to their self-professed religion.
>>
>>56742131
Swedes got no balls kebab
>>
>>56744025
>we are good at killing
>instead of fighting we use proxies

stop hiding behind whatever wahabi you are using atm anglo. bring your whole armada and taste the fire of gallipoli again.
>>
>>56744135
to the victor go the spoils, Ahmed. The only reason your country's existence is tolerated is because you're our missile bitch to park nukes right on Russia's doorstep
>>
File: Space-Exploration-05[1].png (782 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Space-Exploration-05[1].png
782 KB, 800x800
>>56743257
>>
>>56743934
Go the fuck foght in syrie and risk to have your head cut by a knife...

So stupid pretenders...
>>
>>56744148
A NATION CAN'T HAVE A RELIGION. I hate it when people think im a muslim just because of my nationality.
>>
>>56744163
just because they are afraid right now doesnt automatically mean they had it as heritage. they are men, they are just not aware of it. i merely want to show them they are. because when the time comes, i dont want pussies in front of me.
>>
>>56741178

Russia hits you full force and NATO says you're on your own, how well do you think you could defend yourselves?
>>
>>56741178
I'd ask how the fuck an openly anti-Ataturk criminal got elected to run your country, but we have Obama so I can only assume we have retarded voters and broken electoral systems in common.

When you guys shot down the russian plane, was it ground-to-air or air-to-air?

I'm told your military service is mandatory. How is that working out, in your opinion?

Haven't heard any news of Taksim Square lately. Is fucking Erdogan still going to let them bulldoze it for a the barracks shopping mall?

Why does Fenerbahce suck so many cocks?

Dispel my ignorance. Americans love to blame the people they put in charge for the things wrong in their country. That being said, would I be correct in assuming Erdogan is really the root of Turkey's recent problems in general?

Finally - who the fuck is this turkish chick and what's the story with her being in turkish tabloids a few years ago? I got some sports jerseys in the mail, and the sender crumpled up some newspapers to pack them with - her face was all over that shit, I been curious ever since.
>>
.>>56744208
>turks pretending they are good at war
Your country has been curb stomped by every white nation since the 1600s. Illiterate Russian potato farmers even kicked your ass
>"Reply of the Zaprozhian Cossacks to the Sultan Mehmed IV. After having his armies defeated by the Cossacks, the Sultan demanded that the Cossacks stand down and cease fighting him"

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- Koshovyi Otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.
>>
>>56744208

The only reason your country even exists is because Britain and France defended you against Russia.
>>
File: samos_eski_mahalle.jpg (145 KB, 620x464) Image search: [Google]
samos_eski_mahalle.jpg
145 KB, 620x464
>>56744255
*The name is Kaan, hi.
>>
File: AverageTurk.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
AverageTurk.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
You like playing csgo? If so, what is your rank?
>>
>>56744431

And might I add: that isn't going to happen this time around. Keep spoiling whatever good will anyone here might have borne towards you in this thread, and Godspeed to Russia.

If our government even dares to back you in such a war, I'll refuse to fight and I will go out into the streets and protest.
>>
>>56743673
Personally i have given up on the west. My civilizations suicide began long before i was born and i refuse to take any responsibility whatsoever. The continent is drowning in leftists, SJWs, feminism and muslims and i wash my hands.

All my effort are going towards escaping this hellhole before it all falls down, i don't want to have any part in a culture where i simply do not belong, a culture that is hell bent on advancing in the opposite direction of all my values while at the same time making sure to prime the muslim bomb like an SS officers cyanide pill, ready to eat it at any moment as he know the misadventure is already collapsing.

I don't understand why give a shit about being turk. Your country is fucked up as well, do you really agree with your leaders? Do you really agree with the development of your society and culture? Do you really feel like you are a part of the muslim majority? I doubt it, i bet you feel no connection whatsoever other than the fantasy pipedream of nationalism. Listen, its the same in Sweden, the only real nationalists are SJW feminist LGBT degenerates and mudslime shitskins as they are the only ones who are getting their utopia realized on all levels, the rest of us are just shadows in a world where we do not belong.

No, fuck Sweden, fuck swedes, fuck the west and western culture. The culture of old died before i was born, it does not exist and so i WASH MY HANDS and simply walk away. Do the same turk, your country does not exist.
>>
>>56744431
wish you didnt. wish we were on our own. fuck you anglo shit.

>>56744385
as i said before, i am fine with every outcome. i am either the victor, or i get destroyed.
>>
>>56744208

>implying we went full military

We don't give a fuck about some sandy ass clay, we were after Russia
>>
>>56741178
Enjoy your drunk time bro...
>>
>>56744643

>>wish you didnt. wish we were on our own. fuck you anglo shit.

I'm talking about history, dunce, not the present.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War

Rest assured I will do everything in my power to make sure that we never defend you again.
>>
>>56744617
what do you call the man who leaves his country in the dire times sven? you call him coward. dont be the faglord, be the man, be the one that stays there when he was most needed. you are born to rape, kill and destroy. show them you customs and your ways.
>>
>>56741178
you wanna be buried or cremated? any family you'd like notified?
>>
File: Hagia_Sophia_Mars_2013.jpg (178 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
Hagia_Sophia_Mars_2013.jpg
178 KB, 1024x684
>>56741178
is it true people in your country are trying to tern the Hagia Sophia back into a Mosque?

and what is the likeliness of this happening?
>>
>>56744772
like we ever need the help of another kek nation full with useless paki / indian shit.

>>56744726
thanks frenchie, i am actually drinking red wine. nice shit. wish it was cheaper so i could buy more.

>>56744706
>we didnt went full military

maybe because you dont have a military at all right now eh? keks of usa, their own sons. what happened to the actual anglo? how did you get so low that you obey your son in everything ever.
>>
File: 1448355879714.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1448355879714.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>>56744513
That pic belongs to someone called Ali Yücel
>>
>>56743934
We have neither an army nor the economy to arm our civilians with anything. Whenever we do make any progress against you, our dear Balkan bros fuck us from all sides and we get BTFO.
>>
>>56744855
no one cares about hagia sophia dude. seriously. stop freaking about such shit. likeliness of happening is really low.
>>
>>56741178
Serious question - what is happening to Turkey?

You have a kemalist tradition, no one is waging war on you or keeping you from being a decent country, and your economy is doing okay too. You're even a pretty young country in terms of population.

How do you manage to turn that situation into such utter shit? Who are the young people voting for this sociopath? Why is your country so full of hate and violence?
>>
Are u a hairy qt?
>>
>>56744956
we make a progress against us bulgar, we are cousins, we are bound with blood. lets instead ride together.
>>
>>56742963
apparently, it seems Ataturk would likely promise them wealth and riches for helping fight the Greeks, and then actually reward them with bombs and genocide - sending his adopted daughter (world's first female fighter pilot) to strafe and bomb the shit out of them.
>>
>>56744907

We might have a small army but if pushed and drafted we can clock 25million+. Also, our military is our own, we don't need to buy shit from the U.S. like Turks.
>>
>>56743435
Compelled to roll.

Also, to stay on topic, Chilli or Garlic sauce?
>>
>>56744993
they are just some uneducated villagers dude. they dont even care about religion at all. they just want to live peacefully. since he has all the media, your regular voter doesnt know how much of a psychopath erdogan is. but i still trust my people, trust their decisions, trust their beliefs. i seriously believe that turkish people actually dont want any quarrel with the rest of the world. and i will be there for them, no matter what, since as a turk, it is my duty. my country is not full of hate and violence at all too.

>>56745035
i am a non-hairy manly man with huge body.
>>
File: big grin.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
big grin.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>56742311
>Oh look, another Turk drunk on bacteria infested kebab gristle.

underrated post
>>
>>56741178

Are you guys so jealous of the Caliphate that ISIS started that you're going to take it over?
>>
Why Allah spoke to Alexander The Great but never to Momo
>>
>>56745056
>25 mil+
>suddenly waking up from the dream

real-anglo, this is what i will call you from now on, you were a good, great, powerful enemy. i d like to see you like that again. be a good enemy, get your shit together, be powerful. i dont want to fight a weak nation.
>>
>>56744148
almost no actual Turks will tell you they are Muslim BEFORE complaining about having nothing to fight/kill. They're like the Americans of the Middle East sometimes.
>>
File: 1442953635857.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442953635857.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>56744778
Be the man? hahahah the vast majority is against me. I was unlucky enough to be born in some degenerate suicidal shithole and therefore i should be even more suicidal and sacrifice myself for nothing? My turkish friend, do you really wanna be a kek for your country? Don't fall for it lol. No i am getting the fuck out of here, i will not sacrifice my happiness, future and life for nothing.
>>
>>56745261
hahahahahahahah your regular dude in turkey gives no fucks about islam, caliphate whatever dude. turkey is too nationalistic to become a fucking islamic caliphate. erdogan tried it and failed miserably, hence he now started to play the nationalist card. because turks dont want wahabi islam bullshit.
>>
>>56744313
Oh so you spit in the face of the faith of your tribe and your forefathers? Degenerate.

What will happen to you when they catch you drinking?
>>
I go to school with some Turkish people. What can I say that would sound innocent to Americans but would trigger the Turks? Some subtle trolling
>>
>>56745452
his forefathers literally fought to create a secular state though
>>
>>56744419
https://youtu.be/ICdsde3N9H0

forgot the link.
>>
>>56745513
idk, turks are really emotional in majority of the cases. but i am up for a good banter always. i guess i am not your regular turk. man i so madly love a good banter. wish all of my friends were australian. i love the challange, i love the battle of wits.

>>56745438
sven. you are but a lost cause. i d really love to fight against the once great vikings. maybe some other sven will understand me, and start the change in his country.
>>
>>56744313
I assume every Turk I meet is Muslim because literally 99% of the fucking country is Muslim. It's a very safe bet.
>>
>>56745345

>>real-anglo, this is what i will call you from now on, you were a good, great, powerful enemy. i d like to see you like that again. be a good enemy, get your shit together, be powerful. i dont want to fight a weak nation.

Your rhetoric is so naive. You can't be very old. You think that modern warfare is about strength. A bullet will penetrate your brain just as swiftly no matter how strong you are. Remember that when you're on the front lines, fighting against the Russians. One moment you'll be on the front lines, a young man, with your whole life ahead of you - next you'll see the plane flying overhead, and before you know it, the bomb will have vaporized you into eternal darkness. War is not a game. Putin will now teach you that lesson too late for your own good.
>>
>>56745452
my forefathers were drunk warriors dude. l2 turkish history. nearly all ottoman / old turkic sultans, kings, khans were drunk people (including atatürk, creator of the turkish republic, once of the greatest of khans in my book a real genius)
>>
>>56744617
For what it's worth, I've never seen a post reflect my thoughts so well.

It's especially nice to see here because usually /pol/ is all about "don't be a coward, be a patriot, fight for your country and people".

But "my people" are those I share values and visions with, here there is nothing but disconnectedness, not even borders anymore to hold it all together until the money runs out.
>>
>>56745765
i am fine with the outcome real-anglo, as i have said it before. i am fine with dying, or being the victor. both are good things in my book, since i dont want to live as a slave, thus i d rather die as a free man.
>>
>>56745838
its so saddening to hear this from you hans, since your nation was the one that battled literally against the whole world. my only regret is that we were not so much a worthwhile ally during the first one. forgive my ancestors, i am sure they tried their best, but it was just not enough.
>>
>>56745666
I don't really care for nationality. I've been living in a post communist nation still longing for the days of its complete submission to Russia as its beloved pawn. I'll be emigrating somewhere still worth fighting for. There's nothing of worth to me here. I need something more than an 4 BGN flag made in Turkey to spill my blood over.
>>
>>56745666
haha then go purge your genes from this world in a lost cause. Having your attitude is only valid in a society who has a will to live and an appreciation for people who are ready to stand up for the values of the civilization.

Liten to me, this does not exist in sweden or anywhere else in the west. To be what you ask in the west is nothing but suicide, you will be ridiculed for it, hated for it and then you will die while the degenerates lives on.

I treat cultures the same way as i treat any other product, i look at the quality and decide to go there. I will not waste my life and time on sweden, there are many other much better cultured and countries with higher quality people. Staying in your shithole because you were born there is degenerate lazyness.

The west can burn, i'd rather it didn't , but they are so hell bent on destroying it that why should i even bother? I'll just go somewhere else, where people are not insane. I will not waste my energy on scum.
>>
>>56743435
roll
>>
>>56746210
this is but the greatest battle you can ever wage sven. to save your nation from the insanity, from the slaughter, from utter destruction. turks did it so many times, recently about 100 years ago, under the banner of atatürk. i just wish the same for you as well. maybe you, as a person, can not achieve this, which is of course natural not everybody can be like atatürk, however, when the time comes, i only wish you are there right beside your own "atatürk". because in future, when we are on the opposite sides of the battlefield, i want to feel, "sven, well, you are a challange, i salute you".
>>
>>56741556
Do you know a Turkish fella called Ajham Ahmed? he owes me a tenner.
>>
>>56745513

"hay guize I heard Ataturk wuz greek/Metin Oktay was homo - why his wife left him/etc."

But honestly, the two best ways I've personally found to troll the Turks I know is to 1: Compare them to Arabs - but subtly, in passing, just lumping them in together - ignore all of Persian history and focus on everything Arabic and constantly ask them about it. I ended up eventually having a broken vodka bottle held to my eye for my poor judgement of combining #1 and #2; which is - deny them alcohol after being liberal and friendly with it. A buzzed Turk working their way into a nice drunk, badgered with Arab questions/insinuations, and abruptly denied more alcohol is a scary Turk.
>>
>>56746495
i dont know bro. its but impossible for me to know 80mil + people. lets be realistic.

man i am a bit sober now. why didnt i buy more wine.
>>
>>56746456
Thanks but no thanks, i'd rather raise a family in peace in country that is not doing what the west is doing. I will be celebrating christmas with my grandchildren, you will be dead for nothing. Good luck.
>>
>>56745444
Interesting. However, of course, if the Turks ran the Caliphate, they could run it however they choose.

Nobody talks about restoring the Byzantine Empire? The Ottoman Empire? Making Turkey matter again?
>>
>>56746513
your entire post is amazing. thank you.
>>
>>56746590
its better to die for nothing than to live a lie sven. everything is better compared to living a lie, knowing your kinsmen are suffering.
>>
>>56745692
it's actually not. And the Turks in heavily populated areas are a lot less serious about religion than the unwashed "Goatfuckers and Ninjas" in the countryside, and more serious about sports/booze/capitalist ventures.
>>
>>56746564

Because you are poor.
>>
>>56746606
no, absolutely no one other than some bullshit people which you rarely see in turkey. people are proud of the ottoman heritage, but they love the republic as well. thats why i am sure that there will be no caliphate in turkey. turkish people like the idea of having a powerful leader but they also see the power of republic and really like it as well. we turks are but a strange nation you might call it maybe, uneducated yet wise.
>>
>>56743435
roll
>>
>>56746851
I have been watching your country absorb millions of Assyrian refugees, and doing it in stride. While shooting the Russian jet was bullshit, well, at least you didn't miss.
>>
>>56743435

Rolling.
>>
>>56746801
tbqh i actually bought the wine so that i can drink it with my qt3.14 gf. but she dumped me because she says she has psychological problems, that she needs to resolve some stuff with her self and she doesnt want to bring me down too.

so i drink tonight my dear amerifat friend. i drink for all the bitter men of earth who only want to love and be loved.
>>
>>56741178
Isn't alcohol clearly not halal?
>>
>>56746984
"Poor Fashion Sense"

And all these years I thought rolling was bullshit.
>>
>>56745765
Putin is learning force-projection with obsolete equipment and conscripts who hardly wanted to get involved until the airliner got shot down. Russia is already hitting a wall of diminishing returns, now more boots have to go on the ground to hold what is being captured while the rest of the world is being stricken dumb by Russia and France's lack of ROE and the constant feed of little dead kids everywhere. A good pissing contest between Russia and Turkey would do them both some good, anyway. Maybe get Erdogan out of office and burn through some of Russia's vast stockpiles of Soviet-era stuff, make room for some current-gen equipment...
>>
>>56747008

She did you a huge favor. She is right. Drink tonight, and tomorrow, find a new girl.
>>
>>56746953
>Assyrian refugees
Assyrians are an ancient race that no longer exists. You're looking for "Syrians" m8
>>
>>56746564
It's not impossible sure i've 90 million cousins here in Ireland and I know em all.
>>
>>56746953
its but an old turkish custom to help the one who needs it. syrians need the help atm, they have war in their nation. we cant just close the border and let them die, even though we have a huge role in the situation as well, which deeply saddens me.

as a turk, who suffered from the kurdish terrorism, it saddens me deeply that, now we support terrorism in another country. wish i had the power to change these stuff.
>>
>>56742791
>fucking sneaky turk dogs tricked us at gallipoli
why the fuck were you in gallipoli?
>>
>>56746456
Except it's not a battle you fool. It's literally writing "guys can we go back to using reason instead of reducing politics to emotions" on facebook, then getting shouted down, attacked and fired from your job.

Then you vote every four years and if your party hasn't been shut down beforehand for being omgnazi, it loses to whatever feminists hijacked most recently.

Then you build a little house in the green so you can at least live in peace, which means paying 80% taxes to build it, losing 90% of property value after they put an immigration center right next to it, then 100% when they confiscate it because housing 20 immigrants is more efficient than housing 1 German, it's only fair. Complain and you're fired from your new job too.
>>
>>56747127

I see the world through old eyes.

I see Saddam trying to bring back the Babylonian Empire.
I see Persia trying to bring back the Persian Empire.
I see the Kurds trying to bring back the Medeo-Persian Empire.
I see Assad trying to bring back the Assyrian Empire.
I see the Greeks trying to bring back the Greek Empire.
I see the pope trying to bring back the Roman Empire.
I see the Turks trying to bring back the Ottoman Empire.
I see the Russians trying to bring back the Soviet Empire.
I see the Americans trying to bring back the American Empire.

I see nothing but failure.
>>
>>56747152
you are but a better man than me then. i salute your amazing memory.

>>56747103
i never wanted the favor. i wanted to suffer with her if it was going to be the case. i was ready for it, i was expecting the worst. i am but a turk, who only knows how to battle, so it is in my genes to expect the worst. but she didnt let me.
>>
>>56747331

You are too good for her.
>>
>>56747239
just be there, when the time comes hans, since it is your home. that is the only thing your nation expects from you. that was what i wanted to mean in general.

i ve been to many countries, and not in a single case i felt i was in my home. that is a very precious feeling, the most powerful of all if you ask me.
>>
thanks for listening to my bullshit /pol/. hate me or like me, you guys are cool. dont go to constantinople last week of may 1453. shit might hit the fan and i wouldnt like it to happen to you guys as well.
>>
>>56747239
I agree 100%
>>
>>56747534
Our nations expects us to die. Our politicians are our enemies. Our governments are our enemies, the frenzied masses are pitted against us. You do not understand what the fall of a civilization means.
>>
>>56748100
and from the ashes of the so called "civilization" you will create a new one sven, you have to create a new one. civilization is but a weak understanding of technology and easy life. life has no meaning if it is not hard, thats why you have fallen so far, because you thought you were "civilized". you thought all the tech will give you so much power and welfare, but instead it gave you bullshit sven. this is not the fall of "civilization" it is the fall of "degeneracy". it is but your duty to create the actual "civilization" afterwards.
>>
>>56748352
I'd rather relocate to somewhere not mudslime and degenerate infested and watch my country turn to ashes from the idiots ruining it.
>>
>>56748755
Amen to that!
>>
>>56747163
Omfg You committed 3 fucking genocides in 150 years and you claim it's a turkish custom to help those in need?

WTF kebab? SERIOUSLY WTF? I understand nationalistic propaganda and the resulting idiocy, but WTF.
>>
>>56741178

remove yourself
Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.