[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I take vengeance on my father? He kicked my mother in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: myfathgoot.jpg (42 KB, 552x786) Image search: [Google]
myfathgoot.jpg
42 KB, 552x786
Should I take vengeance on my father?

He kicked my mother in her stomach when she was pregnant with me, he was the biggest asshole you can imagine. He send my mother to get everything for him, otherwise he would hit her, and threatened to kill me.

He just liked his hobbies, like reptilians and shit, and send my mother out to get this shit.

He was an hyper alpha, my mother was an below beta female

I got a bit retarded because of the hitting, but should i burn his house and everything he got? y/n ?
>>
File: kek.jpg (20 KB, 425x323) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
20 KB, 425x323
another picture of that subhuman
>>
PS: my grandfather said he had jaundice as a baby and got the blood of a nigger and that is why he behaves that way, is my grandpa right? Or is it because my grandpa is rich and got him everything he ever wanted?
>>
>>56740949
Es tut mir so leid, Brudi. So einen Vater zu haben hat keiner verdient. :(

Wirf dein Leben (Verbrechen - Knast) nicht für so jemanden weg. Beweis dir, dass du besser als dein Vater bist und geh vorwärts im Leben.
>>
>>56741838
Is doch egal, hier bekomm ich eh höchstens nen Jahr au Bewährung.
>>
>>56740949
deeply disturbed people on /pol/
this is why i feel just like home
>>
>>56742431
Dann bist du aber vorbestraft und je nachdem warscheinlich eher eine haftstraft als nur bewährung.

Sei nicht dumm. ;_;
>>
>>56741520
Sounds like he was a spoiled brat that is used to getting anything he wanted and your mother just fuels that.
>>
>>56740949
If I correctly guess my post number then sure. Otherwise don't ruin your life, OP.
>>56743703
>>
Kill your dad. Fuck your mum.
>>
>>56740949
yes
>>
>>56740949
Since you're a retarded beta kickkek, no. His alpha reptilian-hunting ass will only destroy you further. Blame your mother, like Freud said.
>>
>>56740949
roid up, beat up your father and become the man of the house.
>>
>>56740949
go for it m9. its not like you are doing anything with your life.
>>
>>56743706
oh boy, so close that my nipples are erect
>>
>hyper alpha

That's not a thing, we're far too socially complex to fall under alpha/beta ect paradigms.

You should forgive him, and remove him from your ind. If you take vengeance, nothing will ever be enough.

Also if he likes reptilians and sent your mom out to get some, and she did it, that is amazing. You should take pictures of them.
>>
>>56741520
>got the blood of a nigger and this is why he behaves that way
kek, fucking kraut voodoo magic
>>
>>56740949
How about you just burn down a mosque instead?
>>
>>56740949
Call the police, that's all you gotta do.
>>
>>56742545
If you're a tfwnogf faggot you go to /r9gay/. But if you are mentally fucked because of how shitty your life and how shitty your genes are, you go to /pol/ and become the white IS equivalent.
>>
Your mom put up with it and stayed, you fucking faggot.

Your father is probably an old and feeble man now. You would be just as bad as him bullying a weaker woman. Except his relationship was consensual.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.