[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roast some Turkey, LIBERATE CYPRUS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: FreeCyprus.jpg (101 KB, 476x600) Image search: [Google]
FreeCyprus.jpg
101 KB, 476x600
Now that Turkey's in the spotlight, maybe we should bring Cyprus into the discussion?

It perfectly demonstrates why the kebab savages are still the enemy, just like the ottomans before them, and how they're hiding behind NATO to get away with this kind of shit.

#LiberateCyprus, anyone?
>>
Middle East doesn't matter.

>They speak Greek

African Americans speak English.
>>
>>56740985

>Cyprus
>Middle East

Yeah, guess again, genius.
>>
>>56741113

Ever looked at a map? It's not in Europe. I wouldn't mind Cyprus being bombed though since they're the same thing as Lebs.
>>
>>56740893
Turks are scum
>>
Who actually likes Turkey? Remind me again why we allow them to even exist?
>>
>>56741293

It's been greek for thousands of years, and it's EU now...you can't get much more european than that, in my estimation.
>>
>>56741581

Location, location, location. As long as they're useful to NATO interests, stealing land and slaughtering Kurds is a-okay, apparently.
>>
File: Not all muslims.jpg (324 KB, 1024x1399) Image search: [Google]
Not all muslims.jpg
324 KB, 1024x1399
Never mind Cyprus- we have to go the full roast dinner:

>Greeks feint an attack on Cyprus

>Russian forces roll south to take Constantinople

>From the these twin beachheads of civilisation, we push the filthy Turk back off Anatolia, and re-establish the Byzantine Empire as a bulwark against the Islamic barbarians.

Who's with me?
>>
File: 1447846084778.jpg (112 KB, 610x1517) Image search: [Google]
1447846084778.jpg
112 KB, 610x1517
>>
File: 1390089709490.jpg (371 KB, 688x1251) Image search: [Google]
1390089709490.jpg
371 KB, 688x1251
>>
>>56741952

British have had a base on Cyprus virtually since the crusades, for precisely these reasons.

Cyprus is a strategic key to the eastern med and North Africa.
>>
>>56742230

funny thing is, they probably fucked themselves out of any chance for EU-membership...members can veto it, and Cyprus will certainly do so, if the need should ever arise.

No Eu cash for kebab!
>>
>>56742344

Holding the Bosphorus plays a big part as well...if shit's going to go down, it'll be about something stupid like this. Just like Suez, Strait of Taiwan, etc.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.