[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw the nubian race contains striking examples of beautiful unparalleled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
yfw the nubian race contains striking examples of beautiful unparalleled by even the Europeans or Asians.
>>
It's just a picture of a girl. What's so special about it that it needs to go viral?
>>
>>56740613
She has black skin but probably is not a negroid.
>>
>>56740732
Cos Captain America over here wants people to start calling him out for using facebook teir likewhoring.
>>
/sage

sage goes in all fields
fucking fb shill wanna missuse /pol/ to make something viral
>ignore thread
>>
>>56740732
she not European

Europeans must be wiped out

its 2015!!!!
>>
>>56740795
What? She is black
>>
>>56740613
You are joking, right?
She has a round wide face, round forehead. She is nowhere near beautiful
>>
Now it's going to go viral so people can express sympathy for a black person's indignation as opposed to the original image itself.
>>
>>56740613
>yfw the nubian race contains striking examples of childish facial features unparalleled by even the Europeans or Asians.
Actually true. That's why they never post pictures of males. They are still a bad choice to bear your children
>>
>>56741064
>>56741222
stop taking the bait fags
let it die
obvious shill is obvious
>>
>>56740613

>calling a baby beautiful

Get out of here you degenerate pedophile.
>>
>>56740613
Punch the kid for being the wrong colour
>>
Striking examples of pedoful.
>>
>There are millions of white people brainwashed enough out there RIGHT now to unironically think this niglet is as beautiful as really good looking white young girls
Hold me /pol/
>>
That girl is cute, sure, but I've seen cuter white kids.

I think blacks can be attractive. Most blacks girls I meet, like most white or Latino, I typically want to fuck.
>>
sjw fb shill wants to collect racist comments on /pol/ to present their peergroup to make his picture viral

srsly we have that kind of shit here many times, donĀ“t feed the shill

/saging so hard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.