[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mother Credentials
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1136x640
Why do women flaunt the title of mother like it's a credential? I never see men that are fathers do this. Is it a sympathy thing? I don't get it.
>>
>>56740464
They always need attention.
>>
>>56740464
>Best selling author, mother, and human
>>
>>56740464
Lets you know they aren't afraid to use their pussy.
>>
>>56740464
Most times its their only form of job experience.
>>
>>56740464
i think its great given how rare motherhood is these days

the left just shits all over being a mother so the few who dont abort should actually be praised imo
>>
Their only applicable title most of the time. They never do anything else.
>>
>>56740464
>binge eater
>>
>>56740464
>mother
"She"'s ugly as fuck, who would want to impregnate that thing? Let alone spend the rest of their life romantically in love with "her".
>>
>>56740464
They lack other titles, or accomplishments.
>>
This is from a commercial promoting binge eating disorder treatment BTW. No idea what being a mother has to do with binge eating other than eating during pregnancy or being an example of gluttony to your kid.
>>
>>56740719
Making white babes > Becoming a million career woman whos estate goes to the government when she dies, gets liquidated to feed shitskins mouths that multiple like rats
>>
>>56740712
>family values on pol
kek
>valuing motherhood as an actual thing
many kek's
>>
>>56740464
>it's a credential?
It is a credential. They are passing on the next generation.
Much better contribution to society than being some shitty manager.

Unless you've actually succeeded in starting a family yourself you really have no place to talk.
>>
I just realized her name is Sunny Sea Gold. What?
>>
>>56740464
being a mother means literally nothing. the dumbest whore I've ever met was a mother.
>>
Quick /pol/ how to convince gf a 10 week old fetus is not a baby?

>inb4 propaganda pictures
Humans are their brains. A fetus has no brain ergo not anymore human than the skin on my body.
>>
>>56740946
Was she inseminated by the BBC?
>>
It should be the only credential they have.
>>
>>56740464
I agree

Was in the market the other day and saw a promotional setup for some new peanut butter or something equally useless

>created by 2 moms

BIG FUCKIN DEAL
>>
>>56740848
dont worry its only temporary

once whitey goes extinct and womans rights goes back into the garbage, there wont be any praise for women whatsoever
>>
>>56740464
The, mother is an actual job.

So i give big respect to any mothers out there who're also loving housewives and are supportive to their husband.

I think even Hitler said something along these lines.

'Traditional' womenare normal women, and always will be.

A 'career bith' is an alternative woman, just like a faggot/hipster is an alternative man
>>
>>56741069
Mother, working genitalia, genetic instinct to follow through raising offspring intact
>>
>>56740951
Tequila, falcon punch, flight of stairs.
>>
File: 1448335499715.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1448335499715.gif
2 MB, 256x192
My experience is they consider it a leverage above men as if they can magically pop them out by themselves and a sickness.

American women are insane.
>>
>>56741443
>Mother
rare
>working genitalia
oh wow its not a penis?
>genetic instinct to follow through
rare
>raising offspring intact
rare

seems pretty rare to me, praiseworthy even, given our society.

indian/black/asian motherhood? not rare at all, not really much to praise there
>>
>>56740464

its just more I have a vagina talk
>>
>>56740464
>Why do women flaunt the title of mother like it's a credential? I never see men that are fathers do this. Is it a sympathy thing? I don't get it.

"PROOF IM DOING SOMETHING USEFUL!!!!"
>>
>>56740939
Well Mr.Gold what would you like to name your daughter?
JUST CRAYOLA MY SHIT UP FAMILY
>>
>>56741852
Pedos are inarguably more rare than good mothers.
>>
>>56740464
No. It's "whatever career, mother, sister, daughter, wife, and friend. Ugh, and it's so hard juggling all those roles, but I do it! Fuck, I"m wonderful"

Men never pull that self-congratulatory bullshit.
>>
>>56742859
thank god and i hope every one of you hangs

pedos give nothing back to society

(white) mothers create society

fuck your pedo logic
>>
>>56740464
Somehow getting fucked is an accomplishment. Any person can get fucked and not take a pill. I'll never understand it.

Now if motherhood was something you had to qualify for like say a drivers license, you go do first aid courses, cooking courses etc etc and finally given your motherhood license and your ovaries returned to you I can see why some would use it as a credential even though it would probably be the same as having a drivers license.
>>
>>56740464
It's usually between that or fuck-hole so what would you rather say publically ?
>>
>>56743902
>pedos give nothing back to society
>During his lifetime, he was noted for fund-raising and supporting charities and hospitals, in particular Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Aylesbury, Leeds General Infirmary and Broadmoor Hospital in Berkshire. In 2009 he was described by The Guardian as a "prodigious philanthropist"[9] and was honoured for his charity work.[10] He was awarded the OBE in 1971 and was knighted in 1990.
>>
>>56740464
Because Mother is naturally the most fulfilling and important role for a woman. When a man is successful of course he flaunts it!

So when a woman is successful (has a family, good children, ect.) of course she wants to others to know.

A man would be proud of his Camaro, why wouldn't a woman be proud of her motherhood.
>>
>>56744896
Who are you talking about?

Actually is because there are people and some advertisers that think that this is the most common aspiration a woman has.

It is a very conservative thing, or is because advertisers are too lazy to figure which is the real aspirations of the people.
>>
>>56744925
See the problem here is a man won't be proud of his Pinto, but these hippos take pride in raising Dindu Nuffins
>>
I got fucked GOOD JAWB
>>
>>56740464
>attention whore
>nothing of any worth
>claim motherhood makes them special
>>
File: 1445036627041.jpg (74 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1445036627041.jpg
74 KB, 600x840
>>56745494
Well a Dindu should never be proud. But white mothers should absolutely be proud when they raise happy white babies!

And we should encourage them to do so!

Bigger white families for all!
>>
>>56745805
Yes, you are right.
>>
>>56745805
They should raise them to be obedient and willing to listen, too many resources are allocated to dead ends like >>56746029 posted. And mother's should have no instruction to their sons past the age of 12, boys need to be sharpened into men
>>
>>56740464
It's dishonest, yes. It's just another card, like race card, but it's mother card.
There were many times in the past that my own mother has used it against me, thinking I wouldn't notice.
>>
>>56740464
It's a smart marketing technique if they're trying to sell a 'mother' product. Stuff for babies, little kids, PSAs against teen angst... But it's bullshit outside of that.
>>
>>56740634
Who says he/she/xe/it identifies as a human ? That's anti-otherkin ableism.
>>
>>56740650
Underrated post
>>
What the fuck, /pol/? You claim to be anti-degeneracy and then you talk shit about the importance of traditional family values? Would you prefer that she identify as "le strong womyn"?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hitc8haEu_g
>>
>>56742114
It is useful you fucking retard. Better that they adhere to tradition family values as opposed to declaring themselves 'strong womyn' and deciding it's their place to pursue a career
>>
>>56746246
Absolutely. Men should be 100% in charge of boys as soon as they hit puberty. And women should take more control of schooling their girls to become better women in the future.
>>
>>56747321
You know that this is not always possible.

Also, how are the assistance programs there? Are there any commitments to keep receiving money?
>>
>>56747796
America throws money at you if you are black. If you are white and poor, you might as well shoot yourself in the fucking head.
>>
>>56740634

>Best selling author, mother, human, land whale
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.